All Comments on 'Hubby's Tribute to a True Black Bull'

by MrD11InYa

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Breed her

Mmmm im a white mature wife and had BBC in past. Am so jealous of her in story as id love to be in same situation here in UK for real. Hope we can read more of her exploits

Sub Bi Alyson xx subkinkyaly@yahoo.co.uk

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awful fairy tale

Sorry, but that‘s shit. You don‘t have any idea.

FutjacFutjacalmost 6 years ago
I like it

This story seemed good to me, I hope it will continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
lol

so made up, but a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Why does every cuck always have a gorgeous Wife???

I have nothing against cuckolds, but I just wonder why every cuck seems to have a super top notch Wife?

Are cucks all married to Top Notches? Or are Top Notches the only ones who cuck their hubbies?

Or, are cuck story writers a bunch of single losers who daydream of having a gorgeous Trophy Wife so they can watch her having sex with other men?

I checked on interracial cuckold websites and also watched free homemade cuckold videos, and most of those White Wives are ordinary looking and often quite chunky, like most Women in the US.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "Why does every cuck always have a gorgeous Wife???"

My best guess is that if the top-notch wife had a top-notch husband, she couldn't cuck him because he wouldn't stand for it, that there are plenty of women who would be happily devoted to a top-notch husband.

luedonluedonalmost 6 years ago
Re: "Why does every cuck always have a gorgeous Wife???" -- Anonymous comment

It's an interesting question, Anonymous.

You draw a distinction between stories on cuckoldry and apparent reality as reflected in homemade videos. A reasonable piece of research for you to undertake.

We could probably make similar comparisons for all other topics on a site like Literotica. I doubt that many stories reflecting actual reality would attract much of a readership.

Escaping into fantasy is much more fun.

Lue

MrD11InYaMrD11InYaalmost 6 years agoAuthor
In A Qnswer To A Few Questions

For all the readers. I have been in the Interracial Swing Lifestyle for many years. I have just recently decided to relay some of my interesting lifestyle stories here. The stories are/will be true or compilations of true events the names naturally are made up to protect those who wish to remain in the weeds.

There are many many "Top Notch" wives into this scene however you will find very few of them willing to make videos and for obvious reasons. That being said, Janet Mason, Gabby Santini, Holly Wetlove, Gloria, Taylor Mitchell and Austin Reese (look em up) ALL began as "Top Notch" discreet interracial swinger wives before beginning to make interracial swing videos. Many spurred on by their husbands many spurred on by their growing exhibitionism. BTW none of their video names are their TRUE names. Yes the size and shapes of all interracial swingers vary from very BBW to almost anorexic as does their individual desires.

The husbands also vary, but most have a few things in common. The swing lifestyle survivors have a devoted connection to each other and mutual respect. Very few have a complete cuck lifestyle. It usually results in marriage failure. What is done in play is just that, role play and the excitement it brings AT THE MOMENT. BTW "Top Notch" wives tend to have "Top Notch" husbands or so has been my observation though I have met some very beautiful wives that had dicks for husbands. Usually those matches don't survive well in this lifestyle.

Those couples that travel to the interracial side of swinging are looking for something unique. Many are size queens or get off on the "Taboo" act of interracial sex and surprisingly many secretly wish to let and or watch their wives be bred which is the ULTIMATE mark of a BBC slut. Again the reality of life prevent most from living that out but some do travel that path. One of Trumps pals Rodger Stone used to get off seeing his "Top Notch" wife Nydia gang banged by well hung black guys (again look it up) and from what I could tell. She loved it!. So don't paint any of the stories found here on Literotica with the broad brush of total skepticism. People can be more interesting and diverse then you think and do some unbelievable things. Why do many of the stores contain "Top Notch" wives? Maybe its because this is the ONLY venue they have of relaying their hot stories about their Trophy Wives without exposing those wives to the public. Maybe its because to them who tell the story, their wives are that in their eyes. Enjoy Life!

Dale Aka Master D

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 6 years ago
Good story

This was a really good story. What made it hot was the husband really wanted his wife bred black and the wife wanted it also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
GREAT

my wife is nice looking in fact very nice ut maybe not a movie star

but she luvs BBC so much we both do i have finally learned also

james_38671 yahoo

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 6 years ago
BBC is the best

Love the story. BBC when connected to a filthy mouth is a huge turn on for me. This story is great xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
it good

Quite a good story and no child support.

timrivtimrivover 5 years ago

One thing to have a black bull to service her from time to time. But this story was way over the top. She totally disrespected her husband and if effect dumped him for a bbc. The fact that he thinks it’s cool is really a sad statement about him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Crap!

I think my title says it all. Pathetic and unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

if my wife ever did this kind of thing she would never see the ext surise

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

i am all for a wife having a well hung bull,. if you have good marriage and are happy and a wife sometimes needs more and bu all means she a s wife should have a bull for great fucking,

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

some wives are happy in their marriage and some have a high sex drive and need a bull and i have seen this in some marriages. in those cases there is nothing wrong with a wife in a happy marriage having a bull for what she needs in great fuck life. i don;t know what the heel is wrong with folks today but some wives have bigger needs

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Your literary efforts are far to technically academic to have resulted from any actual experience. GWD/2023

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous