All Comments on 'Hubby's Whore Ch. 01'

by TheGraduate88

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 years ago

After the paragraph where Tricia had said that she helped her husband reach the top position by having sex with influential people in the company and then turning pro, I just stopped reading. I couldn't understand how a husband knowingly turn a decent wife into a whore/slut, a prostitute (oh Tricia did prostitute herself before turning pro) and then nail of the morality, letting his wife turn into a professional.

/

I find her husband disgusting. All for money and fame.

Lucky Tricia haven't pass STDs to her despicable husband yet.

But it is only chapter 01. Maybe in later chapters both will be trying to survive AIDS.

/

I can't finish this, much less reading the sequels.

unMisTakenIdentityunMisTakenIdentityabout 2 years ago

Stupid story about a wife becoming a whore.

Yeah...that's what all 45 to 50 year old women want is to be a whore for 60 to 70 year old men.

Ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

good read

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 2 years ago

Pretty damn good for Loving Wives

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

All those fuckeads that whine and cry that the husband is pimping his wife out when he shares her, really must feel let down that their witty comments are useless here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

44FF looking for back problems in old age.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So, fat as a butterball turkey, as she would have to be to have a torso big enough around for a 44 band size, regardless of the cup. Clearly the author not only is okay with pathetic cucks, but doesn't actually know a damn thing about bra sizing. That, or he's just into fucking buckets of lard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Stupidest story since the last stupidest story. Loving Wives is quickly becoming the home of no talent copy and paste replicators. Reminds me of an old joke regarding Chinese food restaurant menus in the 1960s. Pick one from column A and one from column B and you have your new story! The difference is I like Chinese food. - TANSTAAFL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

more please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"All those fuckeads that whine ..."

.

You really don't have any place talking about useless comments considering that at least they commented on the story and you commented on them. Despite your rant, you never mentioned anything about the story, good or bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To the author, thank you kindly for taking the time and making the effort to write this story. I read it and enjoyed it.

I note, as per usual, that group of “readers” have decided to rubbish your work. This is unfortunately common in the “Loving Wives” section of this website.

I’m not sure if you are aware of it, but you have a great deal of power when it comes to comments. I encourage you to delete the comments which are rude and useless. You do have that power, author. Below is the process you need to follow to delete all of the rude comments.

1. Log-in to Literotica

2. Click on Works on the left hand side in the Literotica control panel

3. Locate the story in question

4. Click on the “word bubble” icon on the left, on the far right hand side of the story you have located

5. Locate the comment you wish to delete and then click on the rubbish bin on the far right hand side of the comment in question

6. Click on delete comment, and you’re done.

Trust me and believe me when I say that these trolls will soon grow weary of posting nasty comments on your work if you just delete all their comments quickly, consistently, and without any mercy.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Yeah that mental illness is really ruling the day in your head isnt it closet boy.

As for the cucks being whiny little bitches.....understand cucks already have self esteem issues, look at how they cling too that nonexistent Alpha thing they fantasize over. Then there is the issue of their repressed bi/homosexuality....their fixation on BIG cocks, raising other mens babies, being "forced" to please men....et al.

People with that many issues, and yes they know they have them, but again....denial....will always tend to lash out when others discuss those very things. Its called being emotionally fragile, because we b ring up the exact thing they are fighting to ignore.

Thats all a simplistic way of putting their very real and deep issues. Psych majors have a field day when they look into their "lifestyle".

TheGraduate88TheGraduate88about 2 years agoAuthor

I find this reaction fascinating. As this story has grown in my mind over several years now I always considered it a story of a strong, independent woman who had, in the best strong pioneer woman tradition, done what needed to be done to help her husband and, therefore, her family get ahead.

As a mature woman now, in the full flower of her sexuality and with a husband who sees her as a partner and is willing to support her decision even though he would prefer it had been different, she is exploring her sexuality and, as with any woman past the bloom of youth, wants to find out if she is still attractive to men.

I have never seen this as a "cuckold" story or, at the other extreme, a man pimping put an unwilling wife (that had been taken care of the first time she "helped" him win a promotion).

So, anyway, I'm captivated with this story and will be moving ahead with it. I hope those of you who like it enjoy it as much as I do. As for those of you who hate it, well, don't read it.

For myself, I'm curious to see how Tricia does in her new profession. I think she'll do fine but, as any competent author will tell you, I'm not at all sure of that.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Next chapter, please

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

probably fetish rather than Loving Wives, but still the start of possibly a good series

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 2 years ago

Interesting concept. I like that this is a team effort. Could be a lot of fun. We'll see. More!!!

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

LW is correct here, but as a Loving Whore for a pimp/cuck husband.

ManoBlueManoBlueabout 2 years ago

You sound nuts in the comments talking about exploring her sexuality

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very well written exploration of a fantasy brought to fruition. Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheGraduate88@TheGraduate88
1948 Natal Year. 1968 Draftee. 1976 B.S. 1978 M.A. Four decades as a professional planner. Free thinker, part of the sexual revolution, enjoyer of women, strictly heterosexual.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES