Hubristic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got home tired and discouraged -- but at the same time periodically hallucinating about Priscilla fucking me -- which if I was honest with myself had to conclude was the best fuck of my life. After eating a microwaved frozen pizza and a salad bar salad from the local grocery store I checked my personal email. Aside from check-ins from family and friends and the usual spam there was one subject line that caught my eye. "You'll love reliving this memory Patrick Drake, P I," followed by two heart emojis and a kiss emoji. The body of the email said "Reply as soon as you get this and a text message will be sent to you; then you need to immediately call xxx-xxx-xxxx."

I sent a reply that simply said "Got this email; what's going on?"

Within five minutes of sending my reply email I got a text message that simply said "View this," with a video attached, and the words "After review of the video call the number you were emailed."

I couldn't fucking believe it when I viewed the video. It was of Priscilla fucking me. From the camera angle, what Pricilla was saying -- which now included sound commensurate with her mouthed words at the time of the fuck -- and from the words in my voice accompanying the video -- even though I never said anything during it -- it was clear that anyone viewing it would not only think that I was a willing participant but that I had fucked Priscilla before and was feeding her husband Toby (which is what I derisively called him on the video) false information in order to hide my affair with her.

Although the sound of the video greatly disturbed me, apparently seeing Priscilla's bodacious body and reliving the best fuck of my life caused my male member to inflate -- the traitorous appendage. I put ice on my cock to shrink it and watched the video two more times. I knew that I was screwed; I reasoned that I might as well face the music right away so I called the number I was given. I tried to activate my record feature on my phone but there was an unusual sound over the phone every time that I tried to activate it and it wouldn't turn on, so I finally gave up.

The female voice that answered on the second ring was obviously that of the femme-fatale Priscilla. "So nice of you to call Patrick Drake, P I," was her sarcastic greeting.

"How did you do it, Priscilla?" I asked.

"Simple to pull off with a hubristic man like yourself, Patrick," she cackled. "Without revealing too many of my secrets I have a special concoction that includes a quick acting and harmless sedative and sildenafil," no wonder my cock was already three-quarters hard when I woke up, I said to myself, "so when you entered your room that I had the front desk put you in, right across from the janitor's closet with the easy to pick lock that I was hiding in, the rest -- with the help of a friend -- was easy."

"But I never said anything to you and you only mouthed words to me yet your video seems to have perfect sound with both of our voices," I complained.

"Artificial Intelligence can do marvelous things these days, Patrick," she snickered.

"How did you get my voice to duplicate?" I exasperatedly queried.

"Why from the calls that you made to Tobias' phone that he instructed you to report on; now no more questions, Patrick. It's time to tell you what I want," she snarled.

"Oh shit -- here it comes," I moaned to myself.

"In the next two weeks or so you will tell Tobias that you have found absolutely nothing to indicate that I have sexual relations with anyone besides him and that he is wasting his money to investigate me further. Also, I don't want to see your two little minions -- Cheryl and William I believe their names are -- again. Also, you are not to repeat a word of this to anyone, ever. Capiche?"

"I assume that there is an 'or else' Priscilla."

"Why of course, Patrick; or else the video I sent to you will be sent to Tobias and knowing him he will sue you for all you're worth and your reputation will be ruined and your cushy mid six-figure take-home each month will dribble to nothing."

After a delay I said "Maybe I could convince him that it was a setup and that you used AI."

Priscilla laughed. "Good luck with that. Now say 'OK' and then I'll move on to the next and much more desirable-to-you topic for discussion; or say anything else but 'OK' and the video will be sent to Tobias immediately."

I sighed, wondered what the next topic might be, and then said "OK, you win."

"Fine, the contract for you to sign to commemorate our deal is between your front door and screen door. Get it and sign it and email it to the email address you got my number from immediately," she smiled over the phone.

"What the fuck?" I thought to myself, but dutifully got up, found a 9x12 inch manila envelope at my front door, and opened it. I told Priscilla that I was reading the contract over, and did so. It was a straight forward quid pro quo. "I'm not sure that it's legal, Priscilla," I said, "It may be against public policy."

"My $1,500/hr. attorney tells me that it is perfectly legal, now sign it and email it while on the phone I anxiously wait for your return."

I did as asked and five minutes later picked the phone up again. "Did you get it Priscilla?"

"Yes, I did, Patrick; you must have a good scanner, it's very legible. Now would you like to hear what's next?"

"Can't wait" I deadpanned.

"I really enjoyed sexual relations with you, Patrick; enough so that I'm willing to add you to my stable of clients. If you are interested I'll text you a number you can call -- it's a non-traceable burner phone number which I change periodically -- and for only $1,600, plus expenses, you can have the pleasure of my company for an hour, and for the discounted rate of $3,100 for two hours. I had to increase my rate when my blood-sucking attorney did since any of my clients would agree that my time is more valuable than his," she laughed.

I was gobsmacked. "You're a whore? But you're already rich?"

"A very unfortunate use of the 'w' word that you will never use again to me or you'll be put off my list, Patrick; and though I don't owe you an explanation I have nothing to hide so I'll give you one. I AM already rich -- in fact filthy rich. However, I have a condition that the last of many times I tried to have diagnosed the answer was no clearer than the first time. The best that I can determine is that my limbic system and the preoptic area of the anterior-medial hypothalamus of my brain have heretofore unrecognized psychoneuroendocrine mechanisms. Those mechanisms cause me to attain maximum orgasmic bliss only when I am paid for sex. All my clients can afford my rates, love to have sexual relations with me, and I have blackmail material on them so they will never 'out-me' so to speak. With the phone number that I'm emailing you can contact me to enjoy my sexual proficiency -- and I'll be even better than in Boston. However, be sure to call well in advance; I'm much sought-after." With that she terminated the call.

I didn't understand a word of her explanation, but accepted her conclusion that she had optimum sex only when she was paid $1,600/hour.

A minute after she terminated the call my computer binged a with an email; when I opened it all that it had was a phone number and a heart emoji.

************

Seeing as I had no real choice eighteen days after my phone conversation with Priscilla I personally gave my final report to Toby with the conclusion that she wasn't cheating on him and that he'd be wasting his time to investigate her further. He actually seemed pleased, gave me a big smile, and a hearty handshake. Showing that I still had some scruples left I declined his bonus check saying "I didn't find anything and the bonus was only if I did," which wasn't actually what we had agreed to but which partially salved my conscience.

Two days after my meeting with Toby I met Priscilla at a local hotel for an extended lunch hour. I thought that my first time with her was the best sex could possibly be. She proved me wrong. I left the hotel room $3,100 -- plus the cost of the room -- poorer, completely wasted, better-fucked than any man has a right to be or that I thought possible, and with a sore dick and tongue. My mind was too overflowing with endorphins to confront what a fucking wimp I had become, all because I had been hubristic.

12