Hucow Housewife Ch. 01: The Matron

Story Info
A buxom housewife is given her first taste of The Barn.
6.6k words
4.67
21.7k
37

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/15/2024
Created 01/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melanie glanced at her watch. She was still a bit early. It was a beautiful late-summer afternoon and the busy city square was quietening down after the hustle & bustle of lunch.

"I do hope my little church mouse isn't late..." She thought to herself, "I had to delay my afternoon session to meet her!.." Her blouse was tight with the pressure building in her chest.

"No...She won't be..." Melanie then asserted, "A Woman like this will never have been late for anything in her life.."

Melanie impatiently played with her platinum necklace as she waited by the fountain in the square for her companion; a small, winged sandal with several, tiny diamonds imbedded in its design. She was an older woman in her early fifties with dark hazel hair; reaching down to her shoulders.

Despite being older, Melanie was still more beautiful than most woman in their twenties. Her skin had few wrinkles. Her tummy -- while not as taut as it once was -- didn't reveal how many children she'd birthed from her wide, svelte hips. And her elegant blouse, catching jealous looks from women everywhere, covered two, truly enormous, full, round breasts. In the past, such a female would've been worshipped as a fertility goddess.

She spotted her prey exiting a taxi across the square and made her way towards her. This was the first look she'd glimpsed of the new recruit. A young, timid woman dressed very modestly. Fair hair & immaculate skin with large ocean eyes. Most important of all though, her summer dress held, like Melanie, a wonderfully voluptuous figure & a pair of huge, soft boobs.

The older woman smirked as she approached.

"Excellent!..." She thought, "At least an H-Cup by the looks of it!..."

She had to be careful though, Melanie reminded herself. This young woman has been constrained her whole life. Push her too far & too soon and she'll panic.

"Still though..." She thought, "In all my years of doing this, across hundreds of women, she has the potential to be my best find ever!...Eats healthily, never polluted her body with drugs, cigarettes of alcohol, no tattoos."

"I reckon her first yield will be equal to that of a Hucow with 3 months experience behind her tits!.." Melanie judged as she reached the young woman standing nervously.

"Hello!..Beth?!.." Melanie beamed, embracing the smaller woman warmly. "It's soooo nice to finally meet you!..."

It was partially an act. Melanie did love the women she recruited like they were her sisters, but the first session was risky, and it was vital to create a warm & trusting dynamic quickly.

"Erm...Yes!.....Hello!....I'm Beth...Hello! Yes!....Sorry!.." The young woman stumbled.

"It's always a bit nerve-racking the first time!.." Melanie reassured her, "You've nothing to worry about.."

Beth smiled timidly & adjusted her dress with nervous hands.

"The place is just around the corner.." Melanie told the young initiate, "this way!.."

She led Beth out the square and began walking down a busy street. Men & women gawping in amazement at these two enormously endowed females passing by.

"I do hope she finds her home with us!..." Melanie prayed to herself, as she recalled Beth's story from the weeks of correspondence online.

Beth came from a very conservative & religious household. Growing up, all she could remember was any form of indulgence being met with suspicion or downright hostility from her rigid parents. From before she could walk, it seemed like Beth had her whole life planned out by her overbearing family. She was to study every spare minute she had between helping out at church & attending the various prayer groups.

During her teens, Beth's body transformed and it became clear she was going to become very curvaceous. The youth leaders at her church took her aside on several occasions and spoke to her enigmatically about how her body would begin to steal the attention of boys & lead them into temptation & sin. And somehow it was Beth's responsibility to make sure that didn't happen by dressing modestly.

But as she became an adult, it was obvious that no amount of turtle-neck sweaters & long skirts would be able to hide her enormous H-cup breasts & wide, child-bearing hips.

Around that time, Beth's large breasts began to produce some milk. A slight hormone imbalance her doctor said, nothing to worry about. But it also seemed to trigger a deep, nurturing instinct in the young woman. She wanted to produce babies and feed them with an almost unrelenting desire. And despite being told to hide them by her elders, despite being jealous of the other petite girls at church for fitting in, Beth secretly longed to have her large breasts suckled & milked.

To have them stroked & squeezed & caressed as a strong man drank from her bosom. To feel his breath against her soft skin as they held each other at night, using her warm boobs as pillows.

All the men in her life were rigid like tin soldiers; church-going librarian types. But at night, Beth prayed to God to send her a powerful husband who would be overcome by desire for her body. A large man who would lose control during love-making & pin her legs back, lifting her hips into the air as he plunged his manhood into the deepest parts of her soul. A man who would take care of her in the real world, and allow himself to be vulnerable & nurtured to sleep with a nipple at night.

Beth's prayers went unanswered it seemed, when she reluctantly married a young man from her church at 21. Her parents approved of the arrangement. He was an accountant & a workaholic but would provide a good home for their daughter.

While the home may have been nice, the acts in the bedroom were not. Beth's husband had received an even more conservative upbringing than her own. His own sexual repression had virtually killed his libido and he often wasn't able to get hard. The few times a year he was able to perform, the experience consisted of a few, wheezing grunts as his small penis rubbed painfully inside Beth before he collapsed, unable to finish the act. She couldn't think of a time when he even touched her soft breasts.

He told Beth it was because he had always been taught that sex was sinful. Beth pleaded that it wasn't a sin if they were married and he finally admitted that only very thin women had ever got close to arousing him. For Beth, with her enormous, full bosom, wide hips & round behind, it was like a shot through her heart.

It was in that moment that everything changed. One night, Beth resolved to be a good, Christian wife & overcome these desires of being milked & suckled. Otherwise they would drive her mad.

As her placid husband snored beside her in bed, his back turned away, Beth searched on the internet for ways to purge herself of these thoughts. The only method she could think of was to simply search for her desires & hopefully find a site of similar women who had rid themselves of such impulses. Adjusting the tablet so her gigantic boobs didn't impede her typing, Beth entered the words "Help!...I desperately want my breasts to be milked! How to make it stop?!"

The first pages were simply related to mothers & breastfeeding tips. The next were a few with women talking about breast play with their partners. Beth felt a pulse of jealously but continued until she hit the exactly what she was looking for.

A forum page with a post from a woman who Beth felt could've been her. It was so similar to her own predicament. Beth read the post with deep empathy as the anonymous woman on the forum confessed to needing to be milked. To feel a man's warm mouth draw her sweet nectar from the nipple & to kiss and play with her large boobs every day. But the woman's husband was disgusted by the idea. And she was pleading with someone on the internet to help her subdue these instincts.

Beth scrolled passed the unhelpful answers and her heart jumped as she saw a reply from one forum user. Calling themselves simply 'The Matron', the user stated that she could help the woman with her problem if they arranged to meet. But the post that really got Beth excited was the response. A single message from the original poster several weeks later, replying to The Matron reading "Thank you!...Thank You!...You've saved me!...I can't put it in words how grateful I am for helping me fulfil my life's journey!..Ladies! If you're having this problem, Contact this woman!.."

Beth's heart was thumping in her chest. The post was only a year old! It was in her city! This could be the answer! After an irritating sign up page, she clicked on the profile of 'The Matron'. Her picture was simply of the Taurus constellation but it said in the corner 'Last seen 10 minutes ago'.

A wave of relief washed over Beth. She could finally get rid of these impulses. Her marriage would still have its problems. But at least she wouldn't be plagued with the desire to be milked all the time.

She quickly sent a private message to The Matron. Forwarding the post from the other woman, she simply added "Help!..I have the same desires this lady!..How did you help her?!...Can you help me?!.."

Beth put down the tablet on the bedside table & lay her head down and gently rubbed her boobs. They were sore and a small trickle of milk was running down the side of her breast, but her mind was filled with relief for the first time in years. Her excitement jumped again however, when the screen of her tablet illuminated 5 minutes later. She sat up at peered at the screen.

A notification simply read "1 new message: 'The Matron' replied to your post..."

Melanie was that same forum user, the one who had helped the other poor woman with her desires and who was now leading Beth to hers. Part of her job was to monitor various internet sites and spot young women like this young Christian housewife begging for help. She was just about to go to sleep that night when an alert chimed with the message from Beth.

Once she made contact with Beth and learned her story, she knew this young female desperately needed her help. Some internet sleuthing had found a picture of Beth and her husband. Melanie looked at the thin, balding man and immediately knew a woman like Beth needed better. His skinny arms & pencil neck could not compare to the muscular frame of a truly powerful male, with spectacular arms holding a woman down as he claimed her body for his own pleasure.

Melanie started the process with Beth gently. She had recruited hundreds of young women into the program & knew she had to be gradual. It began with her telling Beth to switch her diet; lots of protein, steamed vegetables, water & no junk food. She lied & told Beth that it would help reduce her milk production & supress her desires. In fact, it would do the opposite. She diffused Beth's concerns over her increasing milk supply by simply saying that it took time & such things would fluctuate.

Next, Melanie told Beth that if the diet wasn't working, there was a place she could go to help. A place in the city where women like Beth would go into a small booth and the workers would connect them to a small machine and would gently pump the milk from their breasts. It wasn't ideal, but it was a quick fix until they found a solution. No fuss. Just pop in everyday for 30 minutes. Like a doctor's appointment or going to the gym. Beth was suspicious at the suggestion but reluctantly agreed. And so, had met Melanie at the fountain to be taken to her 'appointment'.

What Melanie hadn't told her yet, was that 'The Barn' was not like a doctor's room or the gym. It was a secret den of animalistic desire. Where large-breasted women would go to release their yield of milk every day. To be treated like livestock & degraded, just as their deepest impulses wanted.

The 'workers' of The Barn were incredible specimens of males, known as 'The Bulls'. Who would fuck & breed their own group of Hucows to their hearts desire. Slap their asses & milk their huge tits as the females gave into their primal instincts & offered themselves freely.

But Melanie knew she couldn't tell a naïve young woman all this, not right away. She was an experienced hucow and understood you had to trick them at first. By the time the new females realise what they've let themselves in for, it's too late and they never want to leave.

Melanie led Beth to the front of a fancy, corporate office block. Above the door read 'Taurus Large Assets Management & Liquid Holdings'.

They went into the lobby and walked up to a set of security barriers. An old, gruff security guard glanced quickly at the two buxom ladies before returning to his newspaper. Melanie produced a security card from her purse. It was black with the star constellation Taurus on one side, just like her profile picture from the forum Beth remembered.

Melanie scanned them both in and they walked to the end of the lobby where a single elevator was located. Melanie's short heels clicking loudly on the marble floor. Beth's mouth was dry, her heart was beginning to beat fast.

"It'll be ok!..." She reassured herself, "There's no shame in taking care of your body...it's like a doctor's appointment Melanie said!..Plenty of women do it!..."

As they approached the elevator, the door softly chimed and out walked a woman into the lobby. A young, professional businesswoman by the looks of her. A black, pencil skirt framed some wonderful hips and her tight, white blouse was pulled across some magnificently huge breasts.

As they got closer, Melanie & the woman exchanged a brief smile. Beth noticed as she glided by that the women was slightly unkept. Her blouse wasn't buttoned up correctly and was only tucked into the skirt on one side. Her hair was messily tied up and her skin was flushed & slightly sweaty. But Beth couldn't help but notice the look of utter relaxed bliss on the woman's face.

"If this woman has the same problems as I do..." Beth thought, "Then I need her solution..."

The two females entered the elevator left vacant by the businesswoman. Beth noticed a small, shirt button had popped off someone's clothing & was laying on the elevator floor. Melanie produced her security card once again & held it to a panel under the elevator buttons.

Beth jumped slightly as the doors closed and the elevator began to move downward, not to the upper floors.

"Card-Activated elevators & no signs on the entrance?!..." Beth suddenly wondered, "What kind of female health clinic is this?!...In a basement!..."

As the elevator glided downward, Melanie turned to her young companion.

"Remember dear!..." The older woman said softly, "Every woman feels as you do their first time here..."

"But I've never known a woman to regret it.." She stated plainly, "I've arranged for your helper to meet us, They don't use real names for security reasons, but his nickname is 'Apollo'..Like the God.."

Beth's mind was suddenly swimming. What was this place?!...Workers using pseudonyms!

"One last thing dear!.." Melanie said. She was almost whispering now.

"The women here don't really talk.." She said as she removed her earrings & put them in her purse.

"This is a safe place for women to just let it all go.." She continued, "To reconnect with their bodies.."

"Have fun!.." She whispered, just as the elevator reached its floor.

The clinic may not have been a gym, but it sure smelled like one. As the elevator doors opened, Beth was hit with a strong smell of Humidity & sweat. But Beth also detected the familiar sweetness of a woman's breastmilk hanging in the air. It reminded her of all the times she woke up to find her breasts had leaked during the night, and her bedsheets needing changed.

But what concerned Beth more was the noise. In the distance, she could hear women moaning. Not in pain, but something definitely wasn't right here!

Beth had frozen in the elevator. Melanie looked at the scared young female & gently took her hand to lead her out of into a corridor. She could feel the young wife's soft hand trembling, but her own hand was relaxed & warm.

Beth didn't know what to think. This place definitely wasn't what the older woman had told her about, but something about Melanie filled Beth with a warm trust. Almost like she knew everything she was going through & was leading her through it.

"it can't be that bad!..." Beth reassured herself, "The woman from the elevator got out of here just fine.."

Melanie led the new initiate down a corridor & past the entrance to a large, communal shower room. Beth glanced inside to see a couple of women with enormous breasts washing themselves.

"Just like in a gym..." She reminded herself.

But nothing could have prepared Beth for what she saw next.

Melanie took her past the showers & turned the corner. Beth gasped in disbelief as she stared down a long room. This place wasn't a health clinic at all!..It looked more like...a Barn!!

Wooden rafters adorned the ceiling and down both sides ran wooden stalls like the ones you would keep a horse in, complete with bales of hay, milking stools, & various leather straps and harnesses.

Beth couldn't believe what she had walked into. She shot a petrified look at Melanie, who was still holding her hand. But the experienced hucow just gently encouraged the young woman to keep following her down along the stalls.

Most were empty. Melanie had chosen a quiet time to introduce the new hucow to The Barn. To walk onto the milking floor at peak hour would've sent Beth running for the hills. The sight of all those women being pumped simultaneously is too much to handle for an inexperienced girl like Beth. And the sound & the smell is overpowering!

But they weren't all empty. As they walked down the floor, Melanie & Beth reached an occupied stall. Its owner had not closed the door and Melanie heard Beth gasp as she witnessed what was happening inside.

A woman, on her hands & knees & completely naked! She was facing the wall so all Beth could see was her large rump. The woman didn't acknowledge the presence of the other two at all. She was swaying her ass side to side & moaning deeply in pleasure like some sort of animal!

Beth could just make out two large glass milk churns in the corner of the booth. And trickling into the top in steady pulses was thick, white, creamy, female breastmilk.

"Oh my god!.." Thought Beth, looking down at all the stalls in the room. "This place must be able to fit at least a hundred women!.."

"To think that on the street above, thousands of everyday people go about their business, completely unaware that just a few meters below their feet, hundreds of women are lined up on all-fours, stripped, connected to machines, and milked like.....Like cows!.."

Melanie managed to coax Beth into moving along until they reached the stall Beth would be using. Out of the booth, stepped a young man of perhaps thirty. This must be Apollo, the 'worker who was to initiate Beth to the world of Hucow Barns. The sight snapped Beth out of her shock slightly and she quickly inhaled & started to blush.

She had never seen such an example of a male before! A tall man with mocha skin. He was wearing a pair of denim dungarees like you might see a farmhand use, but underneath was just a bare, muscular chest. His arms were like enormous baseball bats, with biceps so big that Beth didn't think she would be able to touch her fingers together if she grabbed them with both hands. Upon seeing the two women, His handsome face lit up with a broad smile.

"There's the beautiful girl!.." Apollo beamed with a low timbre, looking at Melanie.

Melanie broke into a giddy smile herself at the warm welcome from the young bull but didn't say anything. Beth remembered her advice from the elevator: women don't talk in here.

Apollo strode over to the two women. Beth couldn't take her big blue eyes off him! Everything about him. His poise, his walk, his stance just emanated power & vitality! With each step he took, it was as if the entire Earth had been placed there just for him.

12