Hucow Housewife Ch. 01: The Matron

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached the two females & leaned over Melanie. Beth saw her eyes rolls back slightly as Apollo greeted her with a long, soft kiss on her neck, stroking her brown hair as he did so with a large, strong hand.

"And this must be Beth!.." He continued, straightening up and looking at the young housewife.

Beth blushed and looked at the floor. Apollo took the back of her hand and gave it a long kiss. Beth felt a tingle of excitement as she felt his soft lips touching her porcelain skin. A warm feeling stirred in her large breasts and her fears melted away and she completely forgot where she was or why. A powerful man being so delicate & warm wouldn't let any harm come to her.

Apollo turned towards Melanie again.

"Your usual stall is ready for you my love!..Don't worry about the little cow..I'll take good care of her!.."

Melanie beamed again and gave Beth a supportive kiss on the cheek. She gently squeezed her hand as if to say "You're doing great!.." and, without saying a word, walked away up the room.

"Don't worry beautiful.." Apollo said to Beth, "You'll see her again soon I'm sure.."

Apollo led Beth by the hand into a nearby empty stall & closed the wooden door behind them. Beth's thumping heart practically jumped out her chest when she caught her first, proper look at what she had volunteered herself to.

The stall was almost identical to one found in a real barn, complete with wooded panelling & even a thin layer of straw on the floor. At the wall, a simple metal box with a few switches and dials sat with several clear plastic tubes sprouting from its casing.

Two tubes connected to the tops of some glass milk churns sitting in the corner; the others led to a strange metal cradle just in front. The tubes continued to the centre of the cradle which housed two large, clear cups, as big as bell jars, with rubber seals around their edges.

"Ok sweetheart!..." Said Apollo, "...Let's get you more comfortable.."

Before Beth had registered what he'd said, Apollo's large hands made their way to Beth's shoulders. She gasped at she felt their rough strength gently caress her soft, porcelain skin. Beth was wearing a nice, sky-blue summer dress with a flower pattern but without a moment of consideration for her clothes, Apollo slid the straps off and allowed the dress to fall all the way off onto the floor around Beth's feet. Beth was paralysed with nerves as she stood there in nothing but her shoes, white panties & an enormous matching bra holding her huge breasts.

Apollo took a small step back and eyed her body closely. He then wrapped one of his powerful arms around the young housewife's waist & pulled her closer. Beth felt a ripple of goosebumps dart across her skin as he gently stroked her lower belly for a second before moving to her smooth leg and finally gave her ass a firm squeeze and then a slap. The loud smack rang out in the quiet Barn.

Beth jumped slightly & opened her mouth to protest but no sound came out. She had never been so terrified & excited in her life and her brain was still refusing to fully believe the situation she had placed them in. She knew she should object to this strange man taking such liberties with her body, but such thoughts were subdued by a deep, repressed desire for such a man to hold her with such authority & attention.

"Alright!...let's see how beautiful your udders are..." Apollo said.

Before Beth could be shocked by the use of such a primal word for her body, Apollo slid his hands up from her waist & unclasped the hooks of her huge, H-cup bra. As he lifted it off, Beth's enormous, round breasts fell from their support & slapped together lightly. Her large, pink areolas framed two perfect nipples and their soft, flawless skin was colored by a light pink caused by Beth blushing. And underneath: dark, blue veins signalling that they were engorged & in dire need of being milked.

"Wow!.." Apollo breathed "Melanie wasn't lying......You really are beautiful."

Beth blushed even harder at the compliment her husband had never given her. Apollo reached out & gently caressed her amazing milkers. Beth gasped from the sensation of Apollo's big, strong hands stroking her body with such care. He carefully weighed them in his hands & brushed his thumbs over her nipples. Beth trembled slightly as she felt a hot tingle shoot from the end of her breasts deep into her bosom and down all the way to her pussy. She was getting wet under her panties.

A sudden, intrusive thought sprung into Beth's mind. She shouldn't be here!..This was so wrong! But The thought was quickly banished by her body's deep instinct to fulfil its primal fantasy. This is what she had always wanted. More than anything.

Apollo gently squeezed her breasts. They were full & tender and Beth whimpered from the slight pain.

"Oh you poor girl!.." Apollo said deeply, "I can see why you needed us.."

"Come on.." He continued, "There's nothing to be afraid of any longer...I'm going to take good care of you.."

He made Beth take off her shoes & led her forward to the cradle holding the cups. Pushing firmly with his hand on her back, he lowered Beth down onto all-fours. The hay scratched & tickled her soft skin and her enormous udders swung painfully with their huge weight. Apollo reached over & flipped a switch on the control box, the cups shaking slightly as the machine rumbled to life.

The dominant male grabbed Beth's hanging milkers and held them to the opening of the bell jars.

Beth Squealed as she felt the cold rush of air from the cups tickle her & then latch gently onto her breasts, over her entire areolas, and a hot, pulsing sensation from her nipples began. Apollo gently stroked the hucow's hair for a moment, looking into the soft, blue eyes gazing up at him from all-fours. The pretty, neglected housewife, trembling with nerves. The smell of her desire coming from her panties.

"You don't need to worry.." He said warmly & soothingly, "I'll be right here with you....Are you ready?.."

Beth's heart was racing, her pussy was dripping with juices and she was breathing quickly. She couldn't believe she was finally doing this! She couldn't have mustered words even if she was allowed to speak. All she could do was stare up at her handsome keeper and plead with her eyes silently.

"Please!...Please milk me!.."

Apollo leaned over & flicked a second switch on the machine. Beth squealed even louder as she felt the cups suddenly increase their suction dramatically. The hot, tingling sensation in her areolas began to grow & move slowly back, deep into her bosom. She squirmed as a warm wave of juices oozed from her pussy & soaked into her underwear.

Pearly, white droplets of milk began slowly dripping from her teats and falling into the bottom of the cups, Beth could feel more creamy milk being drawn forwards from deep within her gigantic breasts.

Apollo had moved behind the young cow and was rubbing her back & shoulders

"Shhh..Shhhh girl...it's ok!..you're safe...You can just let it all out..!"

Beth moaned & squealed even louder as the hot feeling in her breasts grew yet again. Something about Apollo's soothing words & his deep voice reached deep into her soul. Like something she had been missing as a woman her whole life. And now with her Bull's permission, her body was pushing to unleash its true purpose. She let out another long, deep, primal moan.

"Here....I'll help you relax.." apollo whispered from behind her.

Beth felt her panties being slipped off her plump ass and thrown away. She was now completely naked. Hooked up to a machine like an animal. In the back of her mind, Beth's conscious asked "Wait!...What's he doing?!.."

She then gasped as she felt Apollo's strong hands squeeze her round buttocks & his tongue begin to lap her sweet pussy.

She moaned in pleasure as he buried his face deep into her pussy lips and licked out the juices from his new female. Beth scrunched the hay beneath her hands. Milk was dribbling into the cups at a steady rate now & the clear tubes were now carrying it to the holding jars. For several minutes, she arched her back & curled her toes in ecstasy as the bull serviced the new Heffer until the hot sensation in her breasts reached its climax. They felt like they would burst with the immense pressure.

Apollo sucked hard on her clit and Beth felt her body orgasm like she never had before. An explosion of juices gushed out her pussy and she felt the pressure in her breasts release as they let down all their sweet milk.

The hot sensation gave way to a wonderful tingling that ran all the way from her nipples to the bottom of her toes. Beth threw her head back and screamed in euphoria at the feeling of big, thick jets of creamy milk pouring from her teats. As the waves of orgasm rolled over again & again, Beth could feel the machine suckling greedily from her massive udders. Tugging her nipples hard and forcing her breasts to give up their precious yield.

The orgasm eventually subsided, Beth was shaking and panting heavily. Her porcelain skin was now flushed & sweaty. And her soft, fair hair was sticking to her forehead & back. Her breasts were still releasing a strong stream of milk and the hot pressure in her bosom had given way to a heavenly feeling: Waves of pleasure, washing up & down her body to the rhythm of the pump. Beth gave a few, laboured breaths & began to weep with relief.

Her tears held back from years of sexual judgement & unfulfillment. But now, God had finally granted her prayers: a strong, handsome man had made her orgasm by simply letting her body do what it was built for.

Apollo finished servicing her pussy with his mouth & straightened up.

"Gooood girl!........It's time to give you your welcoming gift!..."

There was a click and rustle of dungarees being unclasped and Beth was awoken from her joyful weeping by the feeling of Apollo pressing the head of his stiff cock against her pussy lips. She gasped in realisation of what was about to happen just as Apollo pushed his penis deep into the young heffer.

Beth's teary eyes widened and her body convulsed as she felt the strong bull stretch her pussy open to fit his enormous cock. She couldn't believe how big he was! Her husband was small, but Apollo seemed to fill every part of her! She gave a low, instinctual moan as Apollo's cock reached all the way to her womb it seemed.

"Wait!...." Beth's conscious yelled internally again, "I didn't agree to this!...Just the milking!!"

Beth shot her hands back to stop him, but Apollo caught both her wrists & pulled her arms straight behind her. lifting her upright slightly, the powerful bull began to fuck his new prize deeply, impaling her with his desire. His large balls slapping against her cherry clit with each thrust. The cups still attached to her round udders, guzzling their remaining yield of warm cream, fresh from the teat.

Beth was screaming with pleasure. Her body couldn't handle what was happening. The room was spinning. Her eyes wouldn't focus & she was gasping for air in between her loud moans and squeals. With each thrust, Apollo could feel his new hucow's soaking pussy squeeze & convulse on his huge cock.

He fucked her for ten more minutes, stretching her out so she fit him perfectly. As the machine reached the end of its cycle, Beth's milk flow reduced to a steady dribble once more. Just as he felt the young wife had taken all she could for one day, Apollo felt Beth's pussy clench hard on his dick as she reached a second, incredible orgasm. Apollo moaned as he felt a hot gush of Beth's juices spray over his cock & down her trembling legs.

When Beth's orgasm began to subside, the experienced bull let go of her wrists, letting the cow return to all-fours. He reached round to her gigantic udders hanging underneath her and squeezed hard; pressing his strong thumbs deep into the side of Beth's breasts. A final, enormous eruption of milk sprayed from her teats and filled the cups.

Beth cried as her bull forced her to release every drop from deep within her tits. The pump thumped hard to move the last of the hucow's yield and the final trickle of cream ran into the collection jars.

With Beth still orgasming on his cock, Apollo reached over and switched off the milking machine. The pump rumbled to a halt and the cups popped off her stretched teats with a 'Hisss', revealing her areolas & nipples to now be a deep shade of red. Glistening from sweat & being washed with their own milk.

The young bull brought himself close to orgasm with a few deep thrusts.

As he got close, he quickly withdrew his dick from his cow's stretched pussy and let her fall in exhaustion. Beth fell to the side & collapsed up against the wall of the milking stall. Her eyes were half-closed and she could barely think. As she opened her mouth for air, Apollo grabbed her head with both his powerful hands & plunged his huge cock down the hucow's throat. He felt Beth cough & gag as he pushed all the way past her neck. The tip of his huge cock entering her upper chest.

"Time for your gift beautiful!.." Apollo grunted.

And with a few, strong thrusts, he buried his dick as deep as he could & unleashed his manly essence into his new female.

For almost a minute, Apollo roared with pleasure as his huge balls pumped thick seed down Beth's throat. The exhausted woman surrendered to feminine instinct, and began gulping deeply, holding her tummy as she felt the strong bull overflow her belly with hot cum.

Apollo withdrew his cock while he was still ejaculating. He stopped with the tip of his penis in her mouth & watched as Beth's cheeks bulged with mouthfuls of his seed. For the first time in her life, gulping down Apollo's gift, she tasted the strong, bittersweet flavour of a man's powerful essence, thick and warm. He pulled his cock out and Beth coughed & dribbled a huge amount over her freshly-milked udders. She choked for air but Apollo wasn't done with his gift yet.

Holding the base of his huge cock in one hand, he reached down with the other & squeezed his large balls, forcing them to release several ropes of thick cum over Beth's body. The first shot went in Beth's mouth again. She coughed & spluttered even more cum over her tits. The next shots coated the housewife's pretty face and soaked her hair. The rest thoroughly drenched her round udders.

The young hucow fell to the side. Completely depleted, Apollo's cum dripping off her like wallpaper paste.

Apollo straightened up, breathing heavily, and walked to the milking machine. He disconnected the collection jars and held up Beth's first contribution to The Barn.

"A Quarter of a Gallon per udder!....And pretty good quality too!...For a first session!.." Apollo said, holding up the jars to the limp cow, her deep breathing the only sign of life.

"Melanie really hit it out the park with you girl!....I'll make sure her owner gives her some extra special attention.."

And without another word, Apollo replaced his dungarees and carried the two milk jars out of the stall, leaving the young female to recover on her own.

Beth awoke sometime later. Dazed & confused. Apollo's cum made it difficult to open her eyes but she slowly managed to sit up and find her discarded clothes. The Barn was rather dark & quiet now, only a few distant rumblings of other women being milked like animals could be heard in the long room.

Beth slowly got to her feet, using the wall to stabilise herself. Her body was exhausted, her legs were weak & trembling; her nipples were stretched and sore. Slowly, a deep sense of shame & guilt began to wash over her. The realisation of what she'd just done, what had been done to her, loomed and she suddenly wished she was as far from this degenerate place as possible!

Beth scrambled clumsily out of the stall, still naked, holding her clothes and rushed down the room towards the showers and the entrance. Her bare feet pattering quickly on the barn floor. She was sweaty & dirty. Hay was sticking to her skin and her hair was a knotted mess. The inside of her legs were sticky from orgasming and Apollo's 'gift' was all over her face & torso.

She passed another woman in a stall alone, her round ass swaying gently. She was moaning softly as the pump milked her. Beth tore her eyes away and stared at the floor.

She quickly went into the large shower room by the entrance and cleaned herself of the huge load Apollo had drenched her with, before frantically getting dressed. Although her bra didn't feel as tight as before. Beth darted towards the elevator back to the surface. She had to get out of this place! What kind of people were these?!..

The elevator chimed and Beth rushed in, mashing the button to the ground floor. she exited the same luxurious lobby with the same uninterested guard reading the same newspaper. And into the street.

"I can never tell anyone what happened today!.." She swore to herself, "I can never come back here!.."

But even as she swore an oath to never return to The Barn, Beth could already feel changes in her body. All the tension in her back & shoulders had disappeared. Her painfully tender, full breasts were now soft & relaxed. Her pussy felt stretched & empty. And most of all, Beth could feel a wonderful, rich warmth radiating from deep within her full belly...

As Beth climbed in a taxi to take her home, she rubbed her round tummy & bit her bottom lip.

"A respectable housewife would never come back here...."

12