Hucow Housewife Ch. 02: The Present

Story Info
Beth is given the best Birthday gift of her life.
6.7k words
4.74
17.7k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/15/2024
Created 01/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh No!...not again!....Why won't this stop?!..." Beth pleaded as she threw off the duvet & rose from her side of the bed.

There was a dull pressure in her chest & a wet sensation on her side. A steady trickle of white milk was flowing from her pink nipples and had left a large damp patch on her bedsheets.

It was still early and the dim morning light was only just illuminating the room. She cautiously glanced over at her husband to check if she had stirred him, but his limp body didn't move & his rhythmic wheeze continued uninterrupted.

Beth cupped her leaking breasts and quickly scampered to the bathroom. She locked the door as quietly as she could and, eyes still squinting from the light, shuffled over to the sink. Grabbing the bottom of her vest and hoisting it off, her enormous boobs lifted slightly before falling out from under the fabric with a loud 'Slap!'.

"Oooh!" Beth whimpered slightly as the weight of them made her wince.

She leaned over the sink to catch the steady dripping from her teats and gently massaged the sides of her breasts. For a few minutes, she rubbed her chest and caressed her areolas until she felt the hairs on her neck stand on end. The warm tingling of her let down washed over her, like a thousand tiny kisses running from her nipples, up through her breasts & cascading all the way down her back.

Beth tried to stifle the moan of euphoric relief to avoid waking her husband in the next room, but her gentle whimper managed to escape regardless. The steady trickle from her tits had now turned into several, strong streams of creamy milk spurting out from each nipple.

Staring at herself in the bathroom mirror, leaky tits hanging over the sink, Beth reflected over the mess she'd made of her life by giving into her stupid, primal desires.

It had been two weeks since Beth had met Melanie and been taken to the hucow barn. So far, Beth had held true to her oath never to return. After her experience, she had quickly run home & locked her self in the bathroom from embarrassment & shame. Sitting in the shower with the water running, she had cried over what she'd done & what a sin she had just committed.

She had promised her husband, her family & her God that she would be faithful as a wife. But she had given into her base instincts as a woman and let a strange man enter her. She had allowed herself to be degraded, violated & defiled when he plunged his manhood down her throat & emptied his thick seed into her stomach.

But most of all, the worst source of guilt was from the knowledge that, in the moment, she had fully surrendered herself to the pleasure. She couldn't shake the memory of shaking & convulsing with orgasm on Apollo's hard cock as it penetrated her, how those sensual words whispered in her ear made her go wild and scream with desire.

When she finally composed herself, she found an excited message from Melanie on her phone; asking her how her first session went. Beth calmly told the older woman that she'd made a terrible mistake, and politely asked never to be contacted again. She then swore to forget the whole experience.

As determined as Beth was to never return to that degenerate place, her body had failed to get the memo. The milking session with Apollo had caused her breasts to go haywire and their milk production had nearly doubled in the past two weeks. Her pussy still didn't feel like it had returned fully to its size before the large bull had stretched her out to fit his huge cock.

In the daytime, she was tormented by daydreams & impulses of Apollo entering her body. The manly sound of pleasure he made as he emptied his balls into her belly. The feel of his monster cock pulsing in her mouth & neck as she felt his essence pour down her throat.

At night, Beth was visited by insane, wild dreams. Visions of the strong male smacking her ass as she orgasmed on his cock again & again. Desires of Apollo massaging her teats with his mouth as he suckled Beth's sweet nectar straight from the breast.

With all these animal impulses, Beth's body had rewarded her by waking her up early almost every morning to a wet patch between her legs, and an even larger one on her vest & bedsheets; The sweet smell of breastmilk welcoming her to the day.

Beth's ruminating faded & she found herself back in the bathroom, awkwardly leaning her gigantic breasts over the sink; she could feel the pressure in her chest begin to lighten.

She squeezed her breasts as hard as she could to get them to release as much of their milk as possible. Her face scrunched as a heavy spray shot from her nipples before the flow reduced to a fairly slow dribble yet again. The immediate discomfort would be gone...for now.

Her bosom never quite felt empty nowadays. There was always a dull tightness in her breasts where they hadn't given up the milk held deep within them. Clearly Beth's dainty, soft fingers weren't as capable as Apollo's masterful hands at emptying her udders. The dirty memory flashed back into Beth's mind, but she quickly wrestled it away.

Today was special she told herself. Today was a clean slate.

She quietly got dressed and went downstairs to make breakfast. It wasn't long before she heard her husband roll out of bed & lethargically shuffle into the dining room.

Beth dutifully swanned in from the kitchen & placed his breakfast in front of him & sat attentively across the table. Without even acknowledging his wife, Beth's husband began shovelling the food into his mouth; staring at the morning newspaper.

"Are you going to help Margret with the prayer group tonight?..." He eventually asked, not looking up.

"Oh!..." Beth breathed, gingerly brushing her hair behind her ear.

"Well.....I thought....perhaps...we'd be going somewhere for dinner..." she said sheepishly.

"Huh?!..." Beth's husband responded, looking up with a dumbfounded expression, mouth open & full of food.

Beth's eyes saddened. "It's.......It's my birthday..." her gentle voice quivered slightly. He had forgotten again, pre-occupied with work, as always.

"Oh!..." Her husband feinted, returning to his paper. "Gee I dunno Beth......" He said, shaking his balding head. "...We've got some business partners visiting us this week. My boss wants me to take them out, treat them to a fancy dinner and smooth-talk them a bit.."

Beth could feel tears swelling up inside her, but she held them down.

"So.......YOU are going out for dinner?...just not with me?.." She inquired. " Can...I come?!...Meet your work friends?..."

Her husband shook his head, still chewing his food.

"No I'm sorry..." he dismissed. "It's boring work stuff...you wouldn't be wanted Beth. You'd get in the way.....Go & help Margret with the prayer group tonight.." He stated flatly. "We'll think of something to do for your birthday when work slows down.."

Beth felt her large bosom quiver with hurt as she held back her tears. Work never slowed down.

"ok....." she squeaked shakily, looking at the ground, before excusing herself and silently retreating from the room.

The day unfolded like countless others Beth lived. Her husband left for work without so much as a kiss goodbye and she solemnly went about her chores in the large suburban house, occasionally sobbing lightly as her husband's words reverberated in her mind. She couldn't believe he had forgotten again!...

Slowly across the day, Beth's pain stewed & twisted itself into a low-lying resentment. This wasn't the first time he'd forgotten. A deep, burning anger began to form in her chest and by the afternoon, she was bubbling with quiet fury.

To make matters worse, her huge breasts had begun to feel very full. Their tight firmness filling the enormous cups of her bra and making the straps cut in to her skin painfully.

Evening rolled around and Beth sat down on the couch in the quiet, lonely house. She had tried to at least treat herself by making a nice dinner, but it hadn't worked. Her contemptuous anger still burned in her soul. Her back & shoulders now ached from the immense weight of her full breasts and her heart was thumping in her chest.

Right now, she thought, her husband was sitting in some expensive restaurant, buttering up some suited stone-men; laughing sycophantically at their bad jokes.

She opened a lifestyle magazine to try & distract herself but before long, she found herself simply flicking through the pages aggressively whilst staring at the wall; her husband's cruel dismissal repeating through her mind.

"Get in the way would I?!..." Beth sneered, her rage bubbling up. Her bosom throbbing with the hot pressure of its unreleased milk.

"Not wanted am I?!...." she snarled as her resolve broke. "I'll show you who's wanted!..."

She threw the magazine aside and rubbed her sore tits. She bit her lip & thought for a moment before picking up her phone to call a taxi.

Thirty minutes later, Beth climbed out of the cab onto the busy city street. Hot waves of discomfort were pulsing through her boobs & back. She was fully engorged now & desperately need to be milked.

She rushed down the street, past the work groups finishing their day, and found the Taurus building entrance.

Beth hurried into the luxurious lobby. It was empty, save for the grumpy security guard reading the newspaper and pulled out her phone. She had contacted Melanie in the taxi ride over, apologising for the dismissal & asking if she could visit The Barn again. The older hucow had sent her a QR code that would work on the security barriers until they could send her a card.

The young housewife practically broke out into a run towards the elevator. Her breasts were throbbing from the pressure.

As soon as the doors closed and it began its slow descent, Beth began frantically unbuttoning her blouse. Her swollen breasts aching to get out. The second button tore loose with the strain & ricocheted off the elevator wall before rattling on the floor.

She released the third button & her blouse exploded open. Her huge, round tits in a laced bra pushing to get out.

"AAAHHHHHH!!!..." Beth moaned with the slight relief.

She took off her shoes, wedding ring & earrings before stuffing them into her handbag. Just as the elevator reached the basement level, Beth removed her clasp & shook her fair hair loose. She could hardly wait!

The doors opened & Beth was hit with an incredible wave of heat & sweat. The noise was deafening! A constant drone of machinery battling against scores of female moans & squeals.

Her nostrils clung to the fragrant smell of women's bodies as she exited the elevator. A thick plume of steam was billowing from the shower room, the loud crackle of water hitting the tile floor. Beth glimpsed the silhouettes of round breasts & hips through the mist; cleaning themselves after their evening milking session.

The eager cow turned the corner & gasped as she caught her first sight of the milking floor at rush hour.

A mist hung in the air from all the warm bodies & humidity. It was almost as hot as a sauna. Beth could make out just the tops of female heads from their stalls.

Hundreds of women, packed into their little booths, bent over & moaning in delight as they finally got to release their evening yield after a long day on the surface.

The young wife hurried down the room. Many of the cows had not closed their stall doors & Beth could just see round bottoms swaying at her from inside. Her body was burning now. As soon as the scent of The Barn had hit her, she felt her nipples tingle & droplets forming at their tips. Her pussy was getting warm & wet between her big thighs. Her body had not forgotten this place. It was telling her to hurry.

The urgency was made worse when she passed some stalls containing Bulls. She glimpsed one, not hers, but a huge male with enormous back muscles that flexed & glistened with sweat as he serviced one of his cows. Beth's body surged with desire as she saw the female inside thrashing around with pleasure as his powerful hips thrust into her womb. Her screams of joy piercing the din of The Barn's pumps.

Beth supported her huge tits with her hands as she broke into a run towards where she had met Apollo. God she needed him so badly!

The young Hucow's heart fluttered with sheer relief when she saw her handsome owner appear from a stall, carrying two full milk churns with his huge arms. The dominant male looked up to see the helpless housewife & broke into a beaming smile.

"Oh Hey beautiful!....." Apollo purred. "I was worried I scared you off!..."

Beth scampered towards her protector & threw herself into his arms, ignoring the pain of her tender breasts as she buried her face into his muscular chest. The strong bull held her for a moment & gave her a warm kiss on the top of her head.

"I know..I know!...." He said, stroking her soft hair. "You realised where you belong..."

Beth looked up at him from teary eyes. Her instincts had brought her back to the place she felt safe & wanted.

Apollo gestured into a clean stall and Beth dutifully hurried in, still holding her full boobs.

"Just give me a minute sweetheart...." Apollo commanded. He gestured to the milk churns he was carrying. "I'll put these away & grab your chart......But don't worry, I'll make you feel like your true self again..."

He picked up the other woman's donation to The Barn & strode down the room, leaving the flustered housewife by herself.

Beth couldn't wait for her bull to return. Her boobs felt like they were about to burst. She frantically pulled her arms out of their sleeves and threw her shirt on the floor. Her pretty face contorted with discomfort as she fumbled with the clasp of her massive bra. She felt the hooks disconnect and her gigantic milkers come free from their restraints.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!....." Beth sighed with relief as she felt them fall from their prison, Wincing from the discomfort of their weight. Red lines scored her beautiful, soft skin at her shoulders & sides where her bra had dug into her.

Cradling her tender breasts with one arm, she dived onto her knees, still in her skirt, and shuffled stupidly towards the metal frame which held the bell jars. Using one arm on the ground, the hay rustled beneath her as she still held her full tits with the other.

Beth clumsily stuffed her huge boobs into the cups for the milking machine & reached up to the switch Apollo had flicked in their first session. The machine grumbled and the young housewife sighed again as she felt the suction latch onto her pink nipples.

Milk was already trickling from her teats and the dark blue veins in her breasts were standing out from her silky skin. Beth adjusted her boobs in the cups slightly, breathing fast now, and stretched up for the second switch, her small arms barely long enough to reach from her position on all-fours.

The machine engaged its main cycle & the young cow let out another primal moan as she felt the cups pull tightly onto her chest. A hot sting shot from her nipples as thin jets of her milk began being extracted with quick pulses from the pump. She could feel the waves of sharp heat working their way from behind her areolas & crawling quickly up the sides of her round tits. Her let-down was going to be immense. She could feel the pump encouraging her huge udders to release their yield fully.

Beth took her hands off the floor and grabbed the metal cradle that held the cups in front of her, her knuckles turning white as she gripped the cold metal frame. She was grunting and panting quickly as the machine tugged on her teats without mercy. She could hear the high-pitched trickle as her milk began to dribble into the collection churns.

"YYEEEEESSSSSSSSS!....." the young wife sighed to herself.

"Miiiiiiilllllkkk Meeeeee!.." she grunted through her clenched jaws.

"Taaaake it aaaallll!..." her inner desire screamed, "Suck my tits dryyyy!!...."

Her flow was increasing. Fast squirts of milk were being pulled from her teats. Beth gripped the frame even harder; her fat milkers hanging underneath. She started huffing loudly & clenched her teeth as she felt the huge pressure in the back of her breasts pushing forward.

There was a soaking patch between her legs. The young cow could hear the other cries of her sisters in the packed barn. Beth let her inhibitions melt away and she gave a loud, instinctual moan; willing her udders to let down fully.

"Started without me I see!..." Apollo's low voice came from behind her.

Her strong bull had returned, grinning at her as he entered Beth's stall, carrying a clipboard.

"Oh! Hey!...." He exclaimed, tapping Beth's chart. "It's your birthday today!..."

"Let's make sure you get an extra-special gift!..." He continued; running his incredible, warm hands down the hucow's soft back.

Beth's breathing quickened & she felt a trickle of her juices run down her leg as Apollo removed her skirt & underwear; shuffling her knees to let him throw them away.

She turned her flushed face over her shoulder. Her big eyes pleading with Apollo to help her let go of all the anger & frustration she'd bottled up during the day.

Apollo unclasped his dungarees & withdrew his enormous cock, rubbing the shaft & massaging his huge balls to prepare his body for pleasuring his newest cow.

Beth instinctively arched her back, presenting her fertile pussy to the strong male. The pressure in her gigantic boobs driving her mad. Apollo rubbed the tip of his hard cock on her wet lips & clit to lube himself up, but Beth couldn't wait any longer. She shook her ass from side-to-side; begging her bull to enter her.

Apollo conceded and grabbed both of the young hucow's shoulders, slowly pushing his thick cock into her pussy. He felt Beth stretch open again to fit him but she was far more relaxed than her first session.

Beth took a few short breaths to ready herself & then pushed her hips backward, moaning deeply as she felt the bull's enormous cock reach all the way into her desperate body.

With his powerful hands grabbing Beth's shoulders, Apollo began impaling his young cow deeply to stretch her back out to fit him. The young cow shrieked as she felt each thrust fucking the stress out of her. Her pretty face contorted as she felt the deep pressure in her hot tits begin to push through her nipples. After only one minute, Beth's plea was answered and Apollo's huge cock made the young wife's body grip tightly as all her build-up tension & anger released into one, eye-rolling orgasm.

Apollo felt Beth's entire body go tense as the orgasm triggered her let-down. The young cow's whole face & chest went crimson, her mouth wide open. It was like Beth was frozen in time for a moment before she emitted a deep, guttural moan & felt all the tension in her body release at once.

Beth let out an ear-splitting, primal moan as the hot pressure in her udders evaporated into a tidal wave of euphoric pleasure.

she felt all the milk ducts in her enormous tits relax and a flood of nourishing, white breastmilk sprayed out her long teats. The machine laboured noisily as her yield poured out her beautiful milkers, frothing & foaming in the cups and dribbling loudly into the collection jars.

Beth felt the stress vanish & she began to weep for a second time in her stall. Each pull of the machine sending a pulse of relief coursing through her udders as they surrendered their milk to her wonderful bull.

Between her sobs of fulfilment, she would gasp & squeal at the feeling of Apollo's incredible cock hitting her G-spot.

The powerful male fucked Beth for several minutes more. Grabbing her hair, he yanked the young cow's head back & leaned over to gaze into her big, ocean eyes. His other hand reaching under & massaging her red clit; timing it perfectly to the rhythm of the pump & his long hip thrusts.

Beth was in the throws of an outer-body experience. Staring up at her owner, his powerful brown eyes penetrating into her soul. The noises of the barn melted away, leaving only the feeling of his strong hands, the milk flowing from her udders, & his wonderful cock exploring her very being.

12