Hucow Housewife Ch. 02: The Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt like time had stopped & they were floating in space together. Her whole existence was to service his desires. To bear his children & nourish them with her body. As the pump drank greedily from her breasts, Beth could virtually feel Apollo's two strong babies on each nipple, feeding hungrily from her huge teats & gulping down her rich milk.

She was gradually brought back from the other realm by the sensation of Apollo's cock making her scream again. The hot, noisy barn returned to her as his mighty thrusts made her pussy squeeze and tighten in waves.

As she reached her second climax, Apollo withdrew his huge cock & used it to slap her pussy lips rapidly. Beth's entire lower body convulsed as she felt her body push out another incredible orgasm. The young wife's whole stomach clenched as a river of her cum sprayed out her pussy and all over her bull, soaking into the hay & filling the stall with her scent. Beth had lost control of her body. All she could do was experience the pleasure.

When the orgasm diminished, Beth's arms gave out with exhaustion. She let go of the cradle and her torso fell onto the floor; head laying sideways on the fresh hay. She was drenched in sweat, arms stretched out, limp in front. Her enormous udders pressed roundly on the floor, completely enveloping the cups still slurping her produce hungrily from her long teats. Her large, round ass sticking high in the air.

Apollo ran his hand across the hucow's dripping pussy, her fat lips a deep shade of crimson-purple. The tired young Heffer emitted a slight moan in protest. She felt empty without him.

"don't worry girl!..." The huge bull beathed, his powerful chest rising & falling. "We're not finished.......I'm just gonna give you your birthday present!..."

Apollo's large hands squeezed Beth's round ass cheeks before spreading them apart. The young cow gave a low gasp as she felt the tip of his huge cock, soaked & dripping with her own cum, pressing into her virgin asshole.

"Ssshhhhh!...Ssshhhhhh Girl!...It's Ok!..." His chocolate voice reassured the young hucow.

"Just relax & let your Bull make you feel special!..." He whispered, pushing his wide cock deeper into her tight ass.

Beth's eyes bulged. She could feel Apollo pushing her insides. Her wet pussy was clenching on a cock that wasn't there. She was huffing & puffing her cheeks as she panted rapidly behind a mess of her sweaty hair.

The young Christian housewife was allowing herself to be taken by one of the most degenerate, sinful acts she'd ever heard of. But in that moment, all she wanted was to feel her powerful bull explore every part of her surrendered womanly body.

As the machine continued to pull her milk through her tired nipples, Beth gave into primal desire & arched her back as much possible, inviting the bull to fuck her like her husband never would.

Reading the hucow's body, Apollo took a wide stance over his female. Leaning over & pressing her head into the hay with one powerful hand, he grabbed a handful of her fat rump with the other and pushed his enormous, hard cock all the way into Beth's ass.

Beth croaked as her mouth stretched open; agape. Her Blue, ocean eyes widened & bulged. Her limp arms scrunched handfuls of hay & her legs spasmed as she could feel Apollo push deeper into her body than ever before.

She felt her empty pussy squeeze hard at the sensation of the dominant male's warm cock reaching deep into her belly.

Apollo slowly withdrew his thick cock to the tip, then he gave another deep, long push back into Beth's guts. She squealed as hot & cold flushes rushed over her naked body; sending goosebumps across her sweaty skin and causing a rush of warm milk to splutter messily into the cups.

The mighty bull began a deep, steady rhythm as he claimed the young wife's incredible ass, feeling his powerful cock re-arrange her insides to fit his huge shaft.

The pleasure was so intense that Beth could hardly breathe. She was seeing stars. Her eyes were glazed over & unfocused. Her mouth was wide open & she was drooling; Apollo's strong, rough hand holding her head against the warm hay. Her leg was kicking & shaking involuntarily. With every deep, powerful thrust into her round ass, Beth could feel Apollo moving her insides with his huge, thick cock; pushing all the way, deep into her body & into her soul.

The machine had switched gears. Its initial cycle was designed to encourage a strong let-down & produce a release of newer milk from the front of her breast; sweet & fresh.

But now it had changed to a lower setting. The fast tugging had given way to long, powerful draws that pulled Beth's teats hard and forced her massive tits to surrender their thick, creamy hind milk from deep within her ginormous tits.

For the next twenty minutes, Apollo fucked Beth's round ass, his enormous balls slapping against her dripping pussy lips; sending pulses of ecstasy through the young female like jolts of lightning.

Every few minutes, The Hucow's moans & squeals would crescendo. The strong bull would smack her round ass and a torrent of juices would spray from Beth's pussy in orgasm. The needles on the pump gauges would spike as a sudden wave of the female's milk would release into the bell jars and get slurped greedily away.

The powerful male's breathing became faster. At the moment of an incredible orgasm, Apollo let go of Beth's head and slapped both her ass cheeks with his hands. Plunging his hard cock as deep as it would go, he let out a mighty roar as he released a flood of thick cum deep into the hucow's ass.

Beth's eyes rolled into the back of her skull. Her mouth opened wide as a waterfall of juices sprayed from her pussy. An eruption of milk escaped from her teats and swirled in the cups, filling them to the brim. Her toes curled and her back arched as she felt Apollo's huge cock cumming like a fire hose deep in her guts; filling her belly with his hot seed.

The young cow gasped and felt her whole body go limp. The room went dark with only the sensation of the bull's strong cock pulsing inside of her.

For over a minute, Apollo moaned in delight as his round balls pumped his strong cum deep into Beth's ass. His great, barrel chest was heaving with sweat. The veins on his tremendous, muscular arms were bulging and his balls ached from cumming so hard into the hucow wife.

Beth was motionless. She suddenly snorted and grunted as she came to. Her other-worldly orgasm had made her pass out momentarily.

She gave a quiet moan with a cracked voice as Apollo placed a hand on the back of her neck, holding her head low for a few minutes to allow gravity to pull his enormous load of cum deep into the hucow's belly.

Satisfied most of his birthday present wouldn't escape, Apollo grabbed the limp Beth by her hair& hoisted her up; his strong cock still twitching in her ass. The cups on her harvested udders clinked together as he lifted her chest off the barn floor. Her large areolas pumped into small mounds inside the bell jars. Her bright red teats pulled & stretched to the length of a human thumb; a single pearl of the woman's fresh cream hanging from a nipple.

With his free hand, Apollo reached round to Beth's hanging milker and gave a hard squeeze; just as he had done with her first session. Her breast released a few more drops of nectar into the cup.

Suspecting the cow hadn't given up every drop of her precious yield, the bull gave the side of her breast a sharp slap. Beth whimpered weakly as the hot sting of his hand radiated in her left boob before melting away into a strange tingling feeling. It flowed down into her teat and she felt her left udder suddenly dribble out a few more precious drops of her milk. Apollo gave the breast a hard shake in the cup and repeated the process with the one on the right.

Once finished, the bull reached over & disengaged the pump. The huge bell jars popped off Beth's fully-drained milkers and clattered to the floor.

Then, without warning, Apollo suddenly let go of Beth's hair. His balls had been emptied & his cow had given up her milk. Her limp torso fell forward & her sweaty forehead bumped on the floor as the women hit the ground like a newborn calf; quivering and wet.

He gave Beth's round ass a few affectionate pats & sighed. "Goooood Giiirlll!.....Goood Giirrlll!..."

Spreading her cheeks apart, he slowly withdrew his long, glistening cock & let go of his prize. Without Apollo's strong hands holding her, Beth collapsed to the side, shaking & whimpering.

Her curvy body, gleaming with sweat, lay on its side in the hay. Her closed eyes, crimson face & chest, one enormous breast resting on the other. Bright red hand marks on her rump where she'd been slapped. Her tummy was round & bloated. A gentle stream of Apollo's thick cum running from her ass & pooling on the floor. She was barely conscious.

Apollo disconnected the milk jars & inspected Beth's second yield.

"Over half a gallon each!....." He exclaimed unbelievably. "For a second session...that's unheard of girl!...."

"You get some rest!..." He continued, replacing his clothing. "I'll give you your other birthday gift later..."

He carried the milk churns out her stall and left Beth to rest in her other-worldly dream. The incredible noise of the Barn continuing around her as the other cows donated their cream & moaned for the attention of their bulls.

Beth's eyes slowly flickered open some time later. The barn was quiet & dark again, but the smell of all the women lingered. The humid mist had cleared and was condensing on the cold metal frame in her stall.

Her eyes closed again & she rubbed her huge breast with one hand; the other caressing her warm tummy. She allowed herself a few minutes to just enjoy her reverie. The unmistakeable smell of fresh breastmilk mixed with damp hay & a strong odour of thick, male semen filled her lungs & made her feel safe.

The wave of guilt & shame that followed her first visit didn't haunt her. In fact, her mind was calm & still; like a lush, green meadow in the warm sun.

After a minute or so, she slowly sat up against the wall, still holding her full belly, and brushed the knotted hair from her eyes; bits of straw tangled amongst it. She could hear someone working in a nearby stall; clanging milk churns & shovelling hay.

At that moment, she saw Apollo walking past. Her tired face lit up with a beaming smile as she recognised her handsome bull was still nearby.

"Oh good!..You're awake!..." He smiled, opening her stall door. "You slept through most of the night...The morning session will be starting in soon!..."

Beth's keeper sat his large frame down beside her in the hay. The docile cow summoned all her strength and crawled over to Apollo and lay her head in his lap, gazing up at him with her enormous, angelic blue eyes.

"There's something I need to tell you..." her strong male began, stroking her lovely, messy hair.

"When a woman first comes here.." He continued, "she gets assigned a bull to make her comfortable.."

"But after she donates her first gallon of milk -- like you did last night - she becomes available for any bull to fully claim her..." He stated, "The one that does....gets exclusive rights to her body.."

"I thought we would have more time...but Melanie was right. Your yield is far above that of any new cow!...And word is spreading about my beautiful new pet who's never touched a cigarette or alcohol or taken birth control..."

Beth felt a flush of affection towards Apollo for his deep compliments about her body, the same one every adult in her life had told her to cover & be ashamed of.

"The other bulls will want you Beth!..." Apollo said, "I can't make you stay with me.....That's the last real choice a woman has when she comes here.....But once I post your yield results, they'll know you're free for the taking...and I don't want to let you go!.."

Beth felt a surge of anxiety at the thought of another man entering her. She sat up and stared deep into Apollo's dark hazel eyes. She wanted more than anything to tell her protective bull that he already had full rights to her when she fully surrendered to her fantasy last night. But her poor voice was weak & cracked from all the moaning. She slowly began to understand why women couldn't really talk in The Barn.

Instead, she simply took his large, powerful hand & held it to her cheek, gave it a kiss with her soft lips before placing it over her huge breast. She held it there, feeling it's gentle warmth against her skin & cupped her other udder with her free hand. As if to say "You own these now!...They make milk for you & the children you give me!....No-one else!.."

Apollo understood her wishes. He was so in-tune with her body that she didn't need to speak.

"Alright!..." He smiled warmly at his young hucow, "I've already claimed two parts of you.." He went on.

"Here!..."He touched his finger to her red lips & traced a gentle line down her neck to her stomach.

"..And here!....Last night!.." reaching round and firmly grabbing her ass.

Beth smiled & giggled as she held her hands over her belly. She could still feel his warm seed inside of her; like someone had stuck a hose in her & filled her insides with hot treacle.

"There's still two more things I have to do before you become fully mine.." The handsome male told her.

"I can't claim you here just yet..." He lamented. Rubbing his powerful hand over Beth's fertile womb "You're too weak from last night & I'll hurt you.."

"Besides.." He chuckled, "It needs to be a full load to count...and you drained me thoroughly last night!.."

Beth giggled again & blushed scarlet. She loved him talking about enjoying her body so candidly.

"But I can claim these properly!.." Apollo smiled, caressing Beth's ginormous breasts; sending a hot flush of passion through her body.

He jiggled her huge udders softy with a light squeeze.

"It'll be morning soon.." He told her, "And you're nearly full...."

Suddenly Beth's eyes lit up & her heart started racing as she realized what her beautiful bull was going to do for her!

"Lay down my sweet!..." His deep, chocolate voice purred. As he lowered his female back down onto the hay.

Apollo lay down on top of her, slightly lower and Beth whimpered with joy as he began to plant soft kisses on her neck, working slowly down onto her warm boobs.

She cried with relief as she felt his warm tongue massage her large areola before gently latching onto her long nipple. A heavenly tingle ran over her whole body and her nurturing impulses washed through her brain.

Beth instinctively cradled Apollo's head, running her soft hands through his short hair. She had tears in her eyes as she felt his rhythmic suckling begin to draw out the milk from within her breast. Her teats were still sore from her session last night, but her caring bull was gentle with his mouth; using his incredible hands to slowly massage her boobs to encourage her milk flow.

Beth began to sob with joy a she felt Apollo induce her warm let down. The thousand tiny kisses tickling her massive breasts as she heard her strong bull gulping her sweet nectar straight from her warm teat. All of her wildest fantasies had come true. Her God had sent her the man she prayed for.

They rolled onto their side & Beth hooked her leg over her bull. He closed his hazel eyes & nestled into her warm bosom; drinking deeply from her breast. She held him close. Her only desire was to let him nourish himself with her body. To feel her sweet creamy milk flow into his stomach & fill him with rich warmth. Just as he had gifted her with his powerful seed.

Beth felt herself drifting off to sleep from the heavenly bliss; A deep fulfilment entering her very soul as a woman. She never wanted to do anything else for the rest of her days.

The young cow gradually awoke to the sound of a milk pump turning on. The lights in The Barn were raised slightly. The morning rush hour must be starting.

Beth looked down to her mighty bull. Sometime during her nap, he had switched to her other breast & had fallen asleep as she fed him. His mouth still instinctively suckling at her nipple. He gently stirred and his warm, hazel eyes locked with Beth's. She beamed & pulled him deep into her bosom; her huge breast enveloping his handsome face.

She giggled as she felt him squeeze her ass and stroke her smooth leg. Her breasts were empty, but she didn't want to let him go. All that was left was for him to fill her fertile womb & she would be his forever!

Apollo managed to break free of her suffocation and lay his head on her beautifully warm, soft pillows. A deep stillness in his eyes.

"I'm sorry my love..." He purred softly. More milk pumps were being started in the Barn. "I have to go to work now..."

Beth pouted her face in protest, but knew she had already stolen enough of her Bull's time.

"Come on!..." He said, "I'll help you get cleaned up before you go!..."

Apollo lifted Beth up with his powerful arms and carried her down the room. Beth just allowed herself to lay her head on his muscular chest; feeling his strong heartbeat resonate through her soul.

He took Beth into the shower room & helped clean his new cow. Beth giggled as his strong hands scrubbed her ticklish skin. He had brought her clothes to the entrance during the night and helped her get dressed as she dried herself off, clasping her huge bra at the back for her. Beth was a bit disappointed at having to put it back on, but her relaxed, well-suckled breasts sat comfortably in their huge cups.

"Remember Beautiful!.." Apollo said as he led her to the elevator. "Tell Melanie exactly when you're coming in next....I'll be there.."

Beth beamed with a Mega-watt smile and nodded her head vigorously as the elevator door opened.

"Alright now Get!.." Apollo laughed, giving the pretty cow a hard slap on her behind as she entered the elevator.

Beth squealed & giggled as the doors closed to take her back to the surface. As she glided upwards, she turned to the side in the elevator, looking at her profile in the mirror. Her belly was still round and bloated from Apollo's enormous load; it's heat coursing through her body.

Beth rubbed her full tummy & imagined the next present Apollo would give her.

"Soon!..." The young cow told herself "Soon!..."

This had been the best birthday ever....

12