Hucow in Tommy Town - Week 01: Monday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Off went her sweaty pink floral yoga pants and the sullen spaghetti top, and here came the throbbing cylinder of meat that was Roots' dick. Parting his mother's fat sweaty ass cheeks, he plunged his rod into the musky hair-sprinkled hole. His hips thrust at a slow pace, giving his mother's fatty deposits gentle ripples as he rebounded off of her backside.

The sheer width of Muutan's lower body was put into stark contrast against the slim hips of her child; as if one were to view the two from behind, they would see the ivory bulges of her flesh poking out from either side. Her feminine odors grew more pungent as his pace quickened, plunging in and out of his mother's gelatinous ass with increasing speed. Muutan moaned, biting the sheets of his bed as her offspring attacked her anus over and over again.

Her ears began to flap as she felt that her baby boy was reaching ever closer to his climax. Though her ass was impressive in its width and girth, her boy's freakish member was long and robust enough to skewer her bowels and punch her stomach, but of course, she loved every minute of it.

Her toes clenched as the aforementioned eruption happened, filling her rectum with load upon load of steamy, incestuous baby batter.

"Moo!" Muutan cried out as her baby boy filled her up with spunk.

"Fuck ma, gah!" Roots muttered as he emptied all that he had into his mother's greedy ass.

After dropping his load, Roots dropped beside his mother in bed. She giggled, a sweet smile stretched across her sweaty face.

"Well baby, you get better every time," said Muutan, stroking her son's black hair.

"Really Ma?" Roots sighed, exhausted.

"Of course! At least you can mount me proper. When you were a young buck all you could do was bounce around on my back fat," Muutan said, slapping her own cellulite-riddled rear.

"Well, uh, thanks Ma..." Roots said, kind of embarrassed.

"Well now babe, I'm off to make the rest of my rounds! Are you okay for dinner or do you need me to cook for you tonight?" Muutan asked, slipping out of bed, her asshole dripping with cum.

"Well no, but, uh, Ma?" Roots sighed.

"What baby?" Muutan asked with a dumb aloofness in her voice.

"Ah, Ma, cum is running down your leg..." Roots sighed, pointing out the trail of cream that had made its way down her thick alabaster thighs and on to the hardwood floor beneath.

"Ah well, ya know, classic me!" She shrugged before squeezing back into her discarded clothing.

***

Within moments, Muutan was off on her bike again, riding the dirt roads of the town to finish her rounds. As she peddled, tiny voices called out to her from the post office.

"Milk lady!" Said one voice.

"Auntie Muuty!" Said another.

"Oh, hiya kids!" Muutan said, stopping in front of the post office and slowing her bike.

"Hi Milky lady, do you have any milk for us?" Said one little girl, holding her stuffed rabbit close to her chest.

"Yeah, Cow Lady!" Said a boy with a bandana on his head.

"Oh, well I always have free bottles for my favorite little fans!"

"Yeah!" Cheered the children as she handed them both bottles.

"Haha, drink up kids!" Muutan giggled, admiring the children enjoying her product.

"Well, well, hello Moo Moo!" Laughed a loud male voice.

Muutan turned to face the entrance to the post office just as a large figure emerged from it.

"Oh, Lumbo, hey, how are you?" Muutan laughed.

"Pretty good, pretty good. Making your rounds I see?" Said Lumbo, trying to pull his tiny shirt over his bloated hotdog-pink gut.

"Yeah, ya' know it's what I do. How's Azia?" Muutan asked, looking at the upper floor of the post office.

"She's doing better. Saturday's cookout gave her food poisoning so she's still recovering," Lumbo sighed.

"Did she see Doc Ping?" Muutan pointed out with concern.

"Yeah, doc gave her some meds to soothe her stomach, she should be fine tomorrow," Lumbo said, leaning against the doorframe.

"Ah, well that's good. You guys take care of mom okay?" Muutan said, smiling to the children.

"We will!" Said the two as Muutan waved the family farewell.

***

Now onto the second half of her deliveries, Muutan peddled up to the fishery, where a woman was relaxing on the bench.

"Hey there, Goalma! Waiting for me?" Muutan giggled.

"Well, you kept me in suspense, plumpy!" Snorted the tan-skinned woman, scratching her short, spiky, strawberry-blonde hair as she jumped off the bench to embrace Muutan who had just dismounted from her bike, putting up the kickstand.

"Woah, Go..." Muutan started to say before being forced to lock lips with the woman before they both departed in a saliva-drenched smack.

"Whew, someone smells like fresh dick, haha!" Goalma giggled.

"Ah shut up. Let me get your milk," Muutan said, shooing the comment.

"So, you eating over here tonight or at the mansion with your gal pal?" Goalma teased.

"Yeah, yeah, don't be jelly," Muutan said, sticking her tongue out while handing the two bottles to Goalma.

"Yeah, yeah whatever, see ya Thursday for fishing, fatty," Goalma huffed.

"Bu-bye, babe!" Muutan giggled as she prepared to peddle off again.

"Oh, I almost forgot!" Goalma said, catching Muutan's attention.

"What?" Muutan answered back.

"Ma wanted to see you at the bar about some drink she made with your milk," Goalma pointed out.

"Oh yeah... by the way where's your Pops?" Muutan pointed out.

"Huh, yeah, the milk addict. He's out in the water making work for me," Goalma laughed.

"Well tell 'em I said hey!" Muutan giggled as she started to peddle off.

"I will. Later Muutan!" Goalma waved.

***

The lab that tripled as both a place of experimentation, a doctor's office, and a lighthouse was some ways away from the police station, but getting there in a reasonable amount of time was not impossible.

"Whew, okay I'm here, I hope they don't make me walk all those steps again. They always lie to me about the elevator being broken, I know they do," Muutan muttered to herself as she approached the lighthouse to press the intercom by the front door.

"Yo, Ping or Dr. Pong, I've got some milk for you. It's Muutan!"

Some time passed while Muutan stood there in awkward silence awaiting a response until a fizzle of white noise burbled out of the intercom followed by a voice.

"I'll be right down..."

"Well okay, it was girly sounding so it must be Ping," Muutan said, tapping her finger against her chin.

The door of the lighthouse opened as Muutan was greeted by a woman who looked like Muutan if she was a lot lighter and had black hair.

"So, how's my fat twin?" Ping giggled, adjusting her glasses.

"Oh, don't be a meanie. Here's your milk!" Muutan snorted, handing her some bottles.

"Yeah, I bet you heard that from Pom already, eh?" Ping giggled.

"No, but I've gotta go by there to get to the police station," Muutan sighed.

"Well, at least you look like someone as pretty as me," Ping laughed.

"Oh, shut up. How's your dad? Oh, and T...?" Muutan sighed, before being cut off.

"Oh, he's working on something with a frog or whatever..." Ping sighed, rolling her eyes.

"Again?" Muutan asked, a little shocked and worried by the deflection.

"Yeah, something about tongue genes, I don't know," Ping huffed, fanning out her open lab coat.

"Oh, uh, well tell 'em I said good luck with the frog junk," Muutan smirked, waving as she hopped back on her bike.

"Try to lose some weight!" Ping hollered

"Shut up!" Muutan yelled back.

***

Peddling by the Arcade, Muutan was flagged down by a teen girl.

"Hey Muutan, Muutan!" The thin girl huffed, catching up to the bike.

"Pom..." Muutan said, rolling her eyes.

"Yeah, Muutan, I wanted to ask you..." Pom began before she was interrupted.

"No, I am not related to Doc Ping," Muutan said, interrupting the nerdy girl's question before it was asked.

"But you both..." Pom began, adjusting her glasses.

"Yes, both our eyes are slanted..." Muutan answered, annoyed.

"Yeah, but!" Pom began again, hopping in place and causing her prominent rear to jiggle.

"No, I don't dye my hair. I'm a natural blonde," Muutan said as she began to pedal off again.

Following this, Pom prompted her mouth for another question.

"Yeah and no, having a round face still doesn't make me related to Ping, and no my ears are real," Muutan called back as she picked up speed.

"Oh nuts, I've gotta think of new stuff to ask her. She has to be related to Ping, they look just alike..." Pom muttered to herself.

As Muutan rode to her next stop, she sighed.

"Man, maybe I should change my route... but I guess I do make that girl's day. It just gets a little uncomfortable to be constantly compared to someone else..."

***

The next stop was the police station. While approaching the small building, she could make out one of the officers sitting on the roof.

"Hey Deets, how's the weather up there?" Muutan yelled as she stopped her bike near the side of the building, waving to another policewoman eating donuts inside.

"Oh, Muutan," Deets responded, hooking her binoculars to her belt.

Before Muutan could enter the station, she was met with the sound of a thud behind her.

"Bing Bong, ten points!" Said Deets, sticking the landing after jumping from the station's roof.

"Jeez girl, doesn't that hurt your joints? I mean, you kinda are all leg..." Muutan pointed out.

"Well, being tall doesn't mean I'm subjected to joint pain from doing stuff like this," Deets murmured.

"It kinda does, but, ya' know, I'm not going to lecture you," Muutan sighed.

"So, got some milk for us?" Deets asked as she followed Muutan inside the station, making sure she didn't bump her head on the door frame.

"Yep, four bottles in total, two for you and two for you, Pip!" Muutan giggled as the small officer approached her.

"So glad you came, I was getting thirsty for the fresh stuff!" Pip giggled.

"Well, I can never let down my girls in green! Thank you for keeping Tommy-Town safe," Muutan giggled, saluting.

"Our pleasure, ma'am!" Saluted the two.

"See ya girls later!" Muutan said, bidding the officers farewell.

***

Riding a bit farther east, Muutan approached her next destination

She rolled up to a large red building that had two large garages with firetrucks parked within them. Muutan put her kickstand down and went inside.

"Can't forget that the new policy put in place calls for me to hit here twice a week," Muutan said to herself as she walked beside one of the fire trucks, moving further into the interior of the station.

The interior was a mint color, mostly steel with a few orange accents. Passing a steel pole that lead to the second floor as well as a staircase, she spotted the large double doors that lead into the mess hall. Milk basket in hand, she entered to the sound of two people talking.

"Well, that's sexist, Junior!" Said an adult female voice with a slight childish undertone.

"It's true though, Beef, the spirit of gluttony only punishes women," said Junior, rubbing his bulbous, balloon-like gut as he ate another bite from his fish-burger.

"So, like, if I put on like twenty pounds or whatever, then the spirit of gluttony will come for me and make me stupid or whatever?" Beef hissed.

"I mean that's what dad said..." Junior huffed.

Stepping inside, Muutan giggled.

"That's silly Junior, you know Todd makes up some tall tales."

"Muutan, woah, looking as stacked as ever! You got yummy milk for us?" Said Junior as he ogled Muutan's breasts.

"Hey, Muuty! A pleasure to see you! Oh, is your house reinforced?" Asked Beef as she got up to embrace Muutan, her huge chocolate breasts pressing against Muutan's thighs, so much so that you could see the dark brown flesh being pressed out of her tank top and expanded beyond her sides.

"Um yeah, you all and Butch were over there like a week ago, why?" Muutan asked, caressing the little chocolate woman's back.

Letting go to face Muutan, Beef stated: "Oh, we got word that there is a bit of a rainstorm tomorrow. The computer says it's going to be heavy, so make sure you stay inside!" Beef warned.

"Okay, thank you for the update! Don't worry though, I'll be back Wednesday as promised," Muutan giggled as she walked over to the table where Junior sat and began removing the bottles from the basket.

"Oh good, I keep forgetting you come here twice a week," Junior chortled, sucking the burger grease from his fingers.

"Yeah, so I'm treating you all like the rest of the businesses around town due to how much you all drink," Muutan giggled.

"You know what they say, Muuty, 'Milk builds strong bones!" Beef giggled, flexing her developed muscles.

"Well, I have to do my part to keep Tommy Town's lifeline as healthy and hearty as possible," Muutan swooned, cupping her hands against her face.

As Muutan expressed this, the doors to the mess hall brushed past each other as someone entered.

"Whew boy, that was tiresome," said a deep female voice.

"Oh no, it's Jake... look you ain't getting my bottle this time!" Junior cried, hiding a bottle of milk with his fat, pale arms.

"Milk? Oh, Sexy is here!" Jake giggled, slapping Muutan on the ass before sinking her caramel fingers into the soft flesh.

"Oh, well hello to you too, Jakey," Muutan giggled, embracing the tall tan woman.

"Hehe, so soft!" Jake giggled.

"So, did you reinforce the storage room in the news station as the chief asked?" Beef questioned.

"Yeah, but dude, Boom is the fucking worst..." Jake sighed.

"Hehe, he hitting on you again?" Junior laughed as he downed his bottle of milk.

"Yeah, I mean ain't he screwing Cassie or something? Why is he interested in me?" Jake scoffed as she went to the fridge.

"Well I mean you do have a great butt," Muutan pointed out.

"I mean, thanks, but Denna's is fucking huge, he should screw around with her," Jake scoffed, rolling her eyes.

"Welp, I've got to get going. See you all in two days!" Muutan waved to the trio as she left the station.

***

Riding her bike towards the bar, she passed two people in front of the local drug store Orange's Generals, one with a camera and one in front of a palm tree talking into a microphone.

"Oh... uh, hi Orange, what are these guys doing with this new tree?" Muutan asked the brown-skinned woman leaning against the entrance of the drug store.

"Yeah, hey Muutan. They're doing a story on this weird tree that sprung up here overnight. Strange, eh?" Orange said, arching her head.

"Yeah, woah hey!" Muutan said, feeling a tugging on her leg.

"Hey, Miss Muutan! When's the milk coming?" Asked a tiny, brown-skinned girl.

"Oh, Tang, you know I give the businesses their shipments on Wednesday."

"Haha, you take a day to rest, right?" Orange asked as she played with her septum ring.

"Yeah, but then again I'm huge, so I make a lot in one go, haha," Muutan continued.

"Hey, cowgirl!" Asked a red-nosed man holding a camera.

"Oh, don't bother her, Boom," eased the reporter.

"Did your weird boobie milk make this tree grow out of the ground?" Boom yelled, turning the camera towards Muutan.

"Woah, hey, don't film me!" Muutan blushed, her cow ears fluttering to cover her face.

"Well you can hide your face all you like; the real show is below your neck!" Boom laughed, panning the camera towards Muutan's breasts.

"That's mean, I'm leaving!" Muutan said, covering herself up in a huff.

"See what you did, ya dick!" Orange scoffed.

"Yeah, asshole!" Tang said, sticking her tongue out.

"Baby, watch your mouth," Orange chastised.

"Yeah, so are you done goofing off? Can we please finish the story about this tree and head back to the station?" Said a green-haired woman in a yellow plaid suit.

"Yeah, sure Cassie," Boom grunted, embarrassed.

Muutan had long since peddled away, making her way towards the bar.

As she peddled down the dirt road, she spotted a little rabbit popping out from under the dirt below a mailbox.

"Oh, lookie a bunny! Wait, it's red... oh, it's Jeffy! Hi there!" Muutan said, stopping her bike to greet the red rabbit.

Jeffy hopped over towards the woman, looking up at her in want, his left eye obscured by a tiny eyepatch.

"Oh, hmm, I've never seen a rabbit drink as much milk as you do, Jeffy. Um, well, here you go," Muutan giggled, removing a smaller milk bottle from her case.

The little red rabbit took this gift, pushing the bottle onto its side and rolling it into the hole that it popped out of. Muutan then gave the little one a wave goodbye before pedaling on to her destination. After pedaling for a short while, she arrived at a moderate-sized building that was two floors in height. The sight above the wooden structure's veranda read 'Vodka's Vials & Inn' in rusted steel letters, identifying that structure's age while giving it a humble charm.

Stepping through the salon-like threshold, Muutan noticed the old floorboards creaking under her weight.

"Hiya, Vodka, hi Valia, how are ya?" Muutan giggled, greeting the two redheaded women tending the establishment.

"Oh, I don't get a 'hi'? Figures," said a large, disgruntled woman coming out of the kitchen area located just under the stairwell.

"Oh pipe down, Dime! Muutan, just the gal I wanted to see! How are you? Hungry?" Said Vodka, brushing her long crimson hair out of her eye.

"Whew, yeah I could eat. Also, I was told you had a special drink for me to try out?" Muutan inquired, taking a seat at the bar, the stool adjusting to her weight with a slight whine.

"Oh, yeah that's right! Well, let's get things going. Hey Dime, fix our guest some lunch and I'll prepare the beverage!" Valia yelled to the rather robust woman resting in the patrons-area beside either side of the stage in the middle of the main floor.

"I'm on break though!" Dime snapped back, the huge pile of lard that was her white belly sagging between her thick legs as she sat.

"Fine, whatever. Valia would you fix our guest something to eat?" Vodka, in an annoyed voice, asked her daughter.

"Yes, ma'am!" Valia responded, rubbing her exposed gravid belly with care, making her way to the kitchen area.

"Oh, I forgot to ask. Valia, how far along are you?" Muutan giggled, rising from her seat and taking the liberty to feel the young girl's exposed belly.

"I'm twenty-five weeks along, miss, so I'll be having my little girl on my nineteenth birthday. I'm so excited!" Valia giggled, placing her hand atop Muutan's.

"Oh, I bet you are! Childbirth is a very exciting and sometimes scary moment in a young woman's life, especially when it's your first," Muutan said, taking the time to remember her pregnancy.

"Yeah, that's why I'm lucky to have such a great support system. You included miss Muutan!" Valia giggled, leaving Muutan's gentle grasp and waddling to the kitchen to make the meal requested.

"Haha, yep, odd that my youngest and I get knocked up before my oldest!" Vodka laughed as she mixed Muutan's drink.

"Hell, I'm just glad I'm not pregnant. I'd rather not have a gross dude shoot off inside me," Dime hissed to herself, scratching her head as she took a long swig from her mug.

"Oh, that's right, you're pregnant too, Vodka. Guess Goal has been putting it on ya, huh?" Muutan laughed.

"Yeah, the old fisherman is still pumping me for a boy, haha!" Vodka laughed, rubbing her exposed and protruding belly.

"Okay, here you are Miss Muutan. Curry and rice, the usual!" Valia smiled, placing the plate before Muutan.

"Thanks! Man, you're good, I didn't even have to order!" Muutan said, thanking the girl for the food before chowing down.

"Well, the trick to being a good barmaid is knowing your regulars' orders before they do," Valia pointed out.