Huge Fuckin' Insects! Conclusion

Story Info
The Waspinization of Emma. The Insectivization of Doug.
4.9k words
4.45
18k
26

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 12/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertOne
PrevertOne
1,156 Followers

The Waspinization of Emma

by The Preve

Thanks to Todger 65 for the edit.

She lay on her back, on a paper bed. Her nude body dripped with sweat. Her legs were spread, her pink pussy wide, wet, and open. Her moans and gasps alternating with a gnawing of her lower lip. She looked down, not in horror, over her swollen breasts and belly, at the remarkable thing the wasps were doing to her pussy.

They worked in cycles. One inserted an egg, another fertilized her womb.

Emma would have felt horror days ago. Her body, today, was bloated with eggs in a surreal "pregnancy". Her former toned athletic shape transformed into gravid fertility.

Days ago, for Emma, sex with giant wasps was new. She'd given no thought or care for the consequences; no question whether the wasps would eat her afterwards. She was to immersed in exploring this new and unique experience. Playing host to fertilized wasp eggs didn't factor.

After that first encounter, she'd woken to the sound of wings. It was almost a musical, soothing hum. "Mmmm," she muttered, drowsily.

The platform she'd woken on was soft and dry. She was on her side, curled. Emma struggled between sleep and wake. The hum was so soothing, hypnotic.

Emma turned on her back and opened her eyes. She blinked until they adjusted and gasped. Her startled sigh was involuntary, not in fear or horror but awe. Wasps!

Giant wasps, everywhere, lining the walls of the vaulted cave. The walls themselves were made of paper, with pentagonal niches and passageways. An opening at the top let sunlight and air into the nest.

In spite of it all, Emma wasn't terrified. If they were going to kill or eat me they'd have done it already. And I'm just a single human, not enough to feed all of . . . these. Still, why did they bring me here?

Emma took stock of her situation. The platform was a rock formation, covered in wasp paper. Like a bed or throne. The "bed" was set in the exact center of the vault. The sunlight streamed directly upon it.

Emma expected a cave to be cool and uncomfortable, given her nude state, but the nest was surprisingly warm.

She noticed a few vents nearby, hissing steam, and a pool of water at the base of the formation. A volcano, probably dormant. Some dormant volcanoes contained vents and hot springs. She'd explored a few before.

The wasps seemed uninterested in her at the moment. Emma felt muggy and sticky, Like I just fucked a giant wasp, so she walked to the pool to test the water. Some of these pools can be scalding, so I'll have to be careful.

The water was warm, not scalding, and it tingled, Minerals. The pool was deep. She swam, dipped, and washed, and then climbed out, clean, slick, and wet.

"I wonder what happened to Doug?" she asked, slicking back her hair. "Did the wasps catch him?"

She hoped he was okay. No sign of him in here.

Most of the wasps clustered around a ledge near the roof. Almost as if they're having a conference.

Emma was right in that aspect. Most questioned the wisdom of bringing this creature to the nest. The wasps who'd brought it argued its status as a female made it harmless. Moreover, she had potential as a distraction, until a new queen could be hatched. The issue, right now, was the eggs. They were unfertilized and needed an incubator.

The idea went off simultaneously. Antennas raised and all the wasps looked at the creature. It might work, the collective thought suggested. The special pollen might be required to pull it off. A collective decision was made; several wasps were sent to the nearby island to gather the pollen. The unprecedented novelty of the decision was lost on the hive. They were desperate, and wasps are absolute pragmatists.

Emma passed the time exploring the vault. She noted many tunnels but indications of an exit. "I could climb to the roof," she thought, but given her nudity, and the vigilance of the wasps, the prospect was problematic.

The warmth and humidity created a gloss of sweat on her skin so, to relieve the mugginess, she took a few more swims. A growl in her stomach revealed another problem. Food; what is there to eat?

As if on cue, a hum filled the vault. Three wasps flew into the chamber, covered in saffron, or amber powder.

They landed on Emma's platform. She noticed, on a closer look, objects in their mandibles. The wasps' bodies vibrated, like wet dogs drying themselves.

The "powder" shook off their bodies. She found the powder was, in fact, small fibrous tufts of a mysterious substance. The other objects fell from the wasps, revealed as assorted fruits and tubers. Bananas, papaya, breadfruit, and taro. I guess this is feeding me, huh? What's with the weird fluff balls?

The wasps flew away; the rest ignored her. Emma went to the food pile and examined the fluff. The experienced traveler knew what not to put in her mouth. On the other hand, she was an experimental woman. The fruits were mixed with the fluff so they had to be washed, If this stuff is dangerous.

She picked some of the fluff up and examined it. It looks familiar . . . pollen?

Emma's experience, between here biology masters and nature hikes, let her recognize pollen. She just never seen such an abundance. This either came from thousands of flowers, or one giant one. She might have dismissed the idea of supersized flowers earlier, but then, giant wasps were not a factor.

She pondered her next move. The fruit and tubers were covered in the stuff. The reason could be incidental contamination. Pollen's not exactly poisonous. What flower did this come from?

She held it to her nose. The smell was sweet, cloying, subtle, like a rose or carnation flower. She'd met a few health nuts who attested to pollen's benefits. That thought explained why Emma touched her tongue to it.

It tasted mildly sweet, not overwhelming in flavor, but very subtle. Emma pondered some more.

Okay, so wasps don't make honey but these wasps gathered this pollen. It's not poisonous, at least to them, and I'm feeling no effects. They wouldn't poison me. If they wanted me dead, they'd have killed me already. The fruit's covered with the stuff. I don't think they're fattening me up. They are feeding me, but why?

She went over monster stories about parasitic wasps but discounted them. Emma, you watched too many Alien films. These wasps didn't give off that vibe. No eggs or larvae. I could be wrong. As it stood, to Emma there was no other choice. Eat or starve.

The following days settled into a routine. The wasps left Emma alone except to give her regular feedings of fruit, tubers, and pollen. Emma kept herself clean with the pool water, taking regular dips to relieve the mugginess.

She observed the wasps behavior. I wish I had a notebook or camera, I'd be a celebrity for sure. The wasps' Dian Fossey.

She noted an aggressiveness in the wasps, not towards her, but against each other. Am I seeing the start of a war? They weren't at the stinging point yet. Emma couldn't help but feel some irony. A wasp nest in a volcano, and still the over arching question: Why am I here?

The answer came some days later, a week or two into her "captivity". She'd just left the pool, nude and slick. The wasps were agitated, buzzing around the entrance and passageways. The thrumming was near melodic, and produced a light, and not unpleasant, breeze.

"Something's up," she murmured. A whirlwind was developing at the volcano entrance. What's that about?

Two wasps detached from the swirl and buzzed toward her. Emma wasn't afraid, but had some trepidation. They could have killed her in the days (Weeks? Months?) since they'd brought her to the volcano. There seemed no reason to do so now but, certainly, something was about to happen.

They landed on either side of her, one to the front, the other to the back. "I don't like the looks of this."

The wasp in front buzzed forward. Emma backed up, nervously, until she realized her steps would only back her into the other. Okay Emma, they're not going to harm you, I think. Stand still and see what this is about.

She stood and let the wasp come up to her, curious but anxious. The wasp, then, did a curious thing . . . with its antennae. It leaned forward and poked her belly, and light touch, it seemed at first.

It poked harder; Emma giggled. It tickles. What is this thing up to?

The wasp's antennae probed and poked from her belly to her groin. Emma didn't back away or move but stood still, curious. The wasp seemed to be testing her torso with its antennae. Emma gradually noticed something peculiar as it poked. Is it me or does my belly feel a little . . . rubbery?

She'd not noticed before but, now, her torso, from belly to groin, seemed to have acquired a certain . . . elasticity.

The was no pain, or discomfort from the poke. It felt kind of nice, in fact.

Emma poked herself, taking care not to provoke the wasp. What the hell?!

At first, there didn't seem much difference, but the more Emma examined herself, the more strange her torso felt. It's like my body's turned to rubber. What happened?

She'd only eaten tubers and fruit the past several weeks. And that strange pollen? Hmmm . . . If the pollen had something to do with it, the development was for the scientists. If I can get samples. If I can get off this island. The question remained why the wasps were doing this. "Oh!" she gasped, startled.

Antennae probed her back. The other wasp, about whom she'd forgotten, had come close. Its antennae probed along her ass. Emma tensed, involuntarily. Is this thing interested in . . .? The wasp wasn't. Instead it moved its antennae between her thighs to probe her quim. The other wasp joined in.

"Gasp! What is this?" Emma was wet; something she hadn't noticed until two pairs of antennae entered her. She didn't move, keeping her eyes on the wasp in front, moaning softly.

While her body reacted, Emma sensed the wasps' actions were non-sexual. They didn't try to stimulate her in any other way. Their probing focused on stretching her pussy and vaginal passage. It wasn't uncomfortable. They're testing my canal. Why?

The two wasps probed deep, testing all the way in to her cervix. One antenna pushed inward, drawing out another gasp. No pain came from this deep penetration. Emma swayed, suspended between the two wasps. Her lightheadedness as much from cumming, as from the weirdest erotic experience of her life. A nineteen year old swimmer to a giant wasp to two more. How crazy can my life get?

The wasps withdrew their antennae, satisfied the creature could handle the important duty planned for her. One flew to convey the news to the swarm. Emma swayed, pussy dripping, and collapsed . . . back into the waiting body of the other wasp. "Oh!"

It was not quite falling into the arms of a lover, but legs and thorax came close. The wasp beat its wings, creating a soft breeze, and used its legs to prop Emma upright.

"What is it . . . oh!" Something firm and fleshy slid between the globes of her ass, where none but Doug had permission. Giant wasps doing anal?! She didn't struggle. Her earlier encounter made Emma curious, and weird was moot at this stage.

It soon became obvious the wasp had a different reason for the anal invasion. Using its legs and penile sting, the wasp kept Emma at a tilted back angle. It's propping me up!

A reason popped into her head, confirmed when the wasp used its legs to spread her legs and pussy.

The other wasps of the hive flew down and surrounded them. Stingers, not the hard pointed ones, but the softer cum-beaded drillers, unsheathed.

"Oh fuck!" Emma gasped, "I'm going to be gang banged by wasps!"

Emma, sexually experienced, usually stuck to one partner. She remembered a threesome once in college. Most encounters, though, were a couple of long-term boyfriends or an occasional date. She was a sexually active but not overly active woman of the modern age. No porn-style gang bangs.

Her first gang bang would be performed by giant wasps; an event far beyond her wildest sexual fantasies.

The first wasp flew forward. Emma, wet and open, shuddered. The long, thick stinger slid inside her with some ease. Her pussy, while elastic, needed some effort to accommodate it. The following drill session was punctuated by gasps and grunts from Emma. Wasps don't grunt.

The pattern which set in was Emma's first wasp fuck times . . . well, she experienced difficulty keeping track.

A wasp would settle on her body, bury its thick stinger into her dripping wet flower, drill her until it came, then fly off to be immediately replaced by another. Emma's orgasms, on the other hand, were constant.

At some point, between the buzz-fucking, Emma noticed, barely, her feet no longer touched the ground. The frenzied wasp schlonging had moved into the air.

She might have gasped, "wow" at some point but for the latest wasp pumping helm deep. A new pattern asserted itself.

While a new wasp pumped her, the back wasp withdrew from her anus, and another took its place. The following wasping increased the weird level past her first encounter. An experience which would see her passed from one wasp to another, in the air, held aloft, sometimes switched out or falling onto one wasp cock after another.

Flesh stingers kept her ass and pussy filled. Cum splashed out her overflowing womb, raining in honey gold droplets to the floor.

Her sweat-gleamed body, shuddered, bounced, and quaked as it filled with wasp spunk.

Nor was Emma passive in the airborne orgy. Once the pattern was set, she became an enthusiastic participant. She kept her legs spread wide and ground against each successive wasp.

Her screams of, "Fuck! Fuck me you goddamn wasps! Pound my ass! Ream me out! Give it to me!" subsided gradually to moans, grunts, and occasional profanities.

Her mind cleared in due course. She found herself on a paper bed, different from the other. Her very wet pussy gushed cum, her own and the wasps'. No shock for her, just exhaustion and faint curiosity. What are they going to do next?

The wasps next action wasn't surprising in hindsight. A wasp crawled over her supine body with an erect stinger. Instead of her pussy it placed the stinger at her face. Emma immediately got the message. "Oh!"

Wasp cocks were thicker than human but not by far. Wasp cum, at least this species, tasted more like honey. Emma filled her belly with jizz from three wasps before exhaustion overcame her body. She woke to a swollen belly and wasps putting eggs in her pussy.

****

Her shock came more from her body's transformation. My womb should have ruptured! I should be dead!

Instead the eggs went in with ease. Her belly grew bigger and rounder.

The wasps alternated egg insertions with cum fillings, whether through her mouth to feed her, or her pussy to fertilize. In between, they fed her pollen.

"The pollen! It has to be! Or maybe the cum! Or both!"

There seemed no other explanation for her elasticity. I'm like a rubber balloon!

Emma lost count of the eggs put inside her womb. She didn't care, actually. In another life she would view this experience with horror. The weeks of human / wasp fucking, led her to embrace the weird. Her only emotion was curiosity.

The wasps, eventually, stopped filling her with eggs. On viewing the result, Emma saw little difference with a pregnant woman. She wondered with no little detachment, "How long until they hatch?" She didn't think a bloody, Alien style death was in her future. It didn't seem in this species nature.

The following days or weeks or months, saw Emma suspended in a state of languor, fed constantly, cleaned and groomed, and otherwise treated as a Queen. Her belly continued to grow, as did her breasts. Her body reacted as if pregnant but with a shocking hyper-gravidness. Her breasts and belly grew to take up a sizable portion of her body.

Emma was fed, massaged, and wasp-fucked every day. Her mind and body dulled, over time, to a basic primal existence. Eat, fuck, and sleep became her three tenets. Sometimes she ran her hands over her milk-laden melons and hyper-pregged belly. The only word rising from her dulled mind was, "Egg sac."

Sometime during her confinement, a gush of fluid poured from between Emma's legs. Her gravid belly rippled; things began to move through her canal. She huffed, puffed, moaned and sighed, too busy to notice the commotion from one of the tunnels.

The wasps were in a frenzy. Ants! Ants! Were coming into the nest. Wasps and ants, while distant cousins, were not exactly friends; less so on an island with limited resources.

The ants came through a tunnel, long thought sealed off. The tunnel led to a system of caves which connected to the ant hill. Frequent skirmishes between the factions brought both to the brink of war. A mutual decision, long time past, led to the passageway's closure. Ants and wasps decided to share the island, and keep well away from each other.

Now, it seemed, the passage was re-opened. The ants were invading.

Wasps swarmed the tunnel's entrance, hard stingers at the ready.

The ant army approached, and then stopped at a safe distance from the wasps. A small ant, the weakest and least threatening, bumbled near. It assumed a supplicant position, trilling softly and emitting calming pheromones.

The wasps buzzed among themselves. This action was unconventional. It could be a trick. One of the smaller wasps was sent forward. It approached the ant, emitting suspicious and mildly hostile buzzes. Its pheromones exuded some hostility but the buzzing assumed a questioning tone.

The two insects buzzed, trilled, and pheromoned back and forth, and ultimately a parlay took shape. The gist of the exchange unfolded as follows:

<Greetings to the Hive.>

<What brings you here, ant?>

<We wish to discuss the current situation on the island.>

<And that being?>

<The scarce resources. Our Queen has a proposition. We wish to discuss such with your Queen.>

<Our . . . Queen is indisposed. State your offer and we shall convey it to her.>

<The resources of the island are ever more limited. Only proper and efficient use will allow benefits to both our peoples. We propose a series of trades and mutual population controls to improve the use of resources. The Queen offers the use of a quarter of her aphids, plus regular supplies of fungi in exchange for a quarter of your grubs, and regular supplies of pollen. As a gesture of amity, our Queen offers the services of this unique new aphid recently discovered by our worker.>

The ant stepped aside. Another ant trundled forward, bearing a pale figure in its mandibles.

The wasps buzzed excitedly. This "aphid" as the ants thought it, bore similarities to the creature currently utilized as their breeder. There were some differences.

It had the same number of limbs and a similarly shaped head. Its body was paler than the breeder, nor had it the head fur the breeder sported. In fact, no fur on its body at all. Its chest displayed similar swellings to the breeder, with nubs in the middle, but were far smaller and flatter, barely noticeable. Nor did they produce to copious fluid squirting from the breeder.

The most notable difference was the fleshy stinger, similar to the wasps reproductive stinger, and round balls of flesh dangling between its legs. The wasps were familiar enough with other animals to recognize a male. That the ants could not recognize this was unsurprising to the Hive. Ants were more single-minded, and less knowledgeable than the more out-going wasps. It didn't make them less intelligent.

PrevertOne
PrevertOne
1,156 Followers
12