Huge Fuckin' Insects! Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wasps buzzed among themselves. The ants had a point; conflict over resources threatened to destroy them both. It would be better for all if some arrangement were made. Some of the Hive's current problems stemmed from overpopulation. Plus, while this creature the ants offered was definitely not an aphid, the wasps did have a yen for aphid juice. The ants, however, monopolized the supply. If the ants vouched for this creature's juice, then there was reason not to try it out. After all, given the current circumstances, why not? The wasps buzzed <Deal.> An even further change in the nature of the swarm.

****

Doug woke to the touch of antennae stroking his body. He thought it was the ants, at first. His cock swelled, prepared for milking. Something warm and wet enclosed it. "Mmmm," he moaned.

Something was different. Instead of the rhythmic trills which normally accompanied the milking, his ears heard a soft, "Thrummm!" Its sound, like a distant helicopter.

He blearily opened his eyes. His faint shock barely registered. This not an ant. It didn't stop him cumming, but his lethargic mind took a few moments to figure what he came into.

A wasp! I'm being blown by a wasp! Where are the ants?!

He looked around. He was held in the mandibles of a giant ant but a giant wasp (which should have shocked him more, but after weeks of ant-fucking, nothing surprised him) sucked his cock. The chamber did not look like the ant hill.

The thrumming sound buzzed from dozens of wasps flying overhead. What is this place?

Another sound, two actually, filtered through the low thrum. The first were a series of soft, wet slurps accompanied by faint moans. They issued from a cluster of ants and wasps on his right.

They were gathered around a large, pale, roundish object on a platform, like a bed made of paper. Some of the wasps stroked the object, which had a fleshy color, and a soft blobby aspect, like a liquid filled balloon.

Doug took a few moments to see the object was, in fact, a round, pregnant belly. As his mind cleared of its haze, and his eyes focused, Doug discerned legs, thighs, breasts (larger than he remembered) and the moaning head of a very familiar woman. "Emma."

Her body was enormously gravid. Her hands roamed over her swollen breasts, tits (which Doug noshed on many times past) squirting milk, and belly, large, round, and rippling.

The soft, wet slurps came from the pussy into which he'd drilled his cock time and time again. Pale, white, blobs splooshed out of that pussy, into the mandibles of the wasps, who handed them to the ants. The ants carried them away into a nearby tunnel. Larvae?

The ant holding Doug had positioned him to allow the wasp access to his cock. Doug admitted the wasp was just about as good as the ants. His cock was still erect when it finished. Another wasp immediately replaced it.

Doug remembered someone else working his cock a lifetime ago, before they came to this island. "Some weird vacay," he muttered before squirting cock cheese into the wasp's mouth.

Emma was too focused on the larvae emerging from her womb to notice Doug. She'd taken note of the "Giant ants! Wow!" Her pussy drew most of her attention, though. She couldn't see the larva. Her huge belly and swollen breasts obscured the view. She felt them come through.

There was no pain; she even came a few times. Her pussy stretched and contracted with each larva. It's the pollen. Remarkable.

Ants and wasps clustered around her body. Her rippling belly was stroked and petted. A wasp would dip between her spread legs and raise it with a pale, wet form in its mandibles. Emma had lost count of the eggs during implantation. They were obviously a great amount. Her belly showed little shrinkage, in spite of the larvae birthed thus far.

Emma finally noticed the ant and wasp with the pale white thing between them. Huh? What's that?

She'd been sucking on her tit, her eyes wandering at random. She thought, at first glance, it was a larva but it looked too large. It was pale like one.

The ant held the creature in its mandibles while the wasp stroked it with its antennae. The creature emitted faint moans. Those moans are familiar.

Emma looked closer, at the swimmer's body she used to run her hands over more times than she could count; the face, paler than she remembered, model handsome, whose blue eyes gazed back with dawning recognition.

The bobbing head of the wasp obscured his lower half. Emma recognized its movements. She'd performed them often herself.

Emma didn't consider this a holy fuck moment; few things surprised her about these creatures. The interest that held her was Doug's skin, bleached near bone white, and his utter lack of hair. It was not the shaved or naired look where one might find stubble, but total, even his eyebrows.

It gave him an appearance like a sculpted marble statue, with blue sapphire eyes. A low moan, tensed muscles, and shuddering body expressed the "Dolphin's" orgasm. Emma watched the wasp receive that which filled her womb and / or belly many times.

This . . . is . . . sooo fucked. A search for her missing sis and sis' BFF ends with a gang bang by giant wasps, a pregging with larvae, and a boyfriend getting blown by insects. So utterly fucked beyond everything.

The wasp finished and withdrew. A brief communication of buzzes and trills exchanged back and forth. The ant came forward with Doug in its mandibles. His cock was at full mast, throbbing and nearly as pale as the rest of him. The ant set him down. He stood, swaying on his feet, staring at her.

The ants and wasps were satiated for the moment. The ant saw no need to keep hold of this aphid. It doubted the aphid would try to escape. The others never did, and this one seemed content to be milked. Best to place it with this strange-looking aphid, the wasps were oddly using as a brood mother (<Wasps are so strange.>) while negotiations continued.

Doug took in Emma's immensely gravid body, with her breasts larger than Moira Kelly's. Her belly rippled and contracted, and larvae squeezed forth from her pussy. Emma smoothed her hands over her breasts and belly, watching him, not exactly lewd, but with curiosity.

Doug staggered close, "Hi."

"Uh . . . hi," she looked him up and down. "Ants Doug?"

"Uh huh . . . wasp for you."

"Uh huh."

Doug placed his body against Emma and ran his hand with hers. Emma moaned softly. Doug laid his head on Emma. She ran her fingers over his smooth head.

"What the fuck, Emma? Giant wasps? Fucking giant ants? It's a fucked up sci-fi flick from the fifties."

"It's crazy all right."

"They snatched me while I was collecting wood. They've been blowing and fucking me for weeks, I think."

Emma giggled.

"What's so funny?"

"No . . . nothing. It's just when . . . uh . . . the wasp, the first, started fucking me . . . um . . . I thought it was you. My eyes were closed. I pretended I was asleep. That wasp had a really big cock. They all do."

"Um . . . so do the ants. Except the Queen."

"Fucked by ants and wasps. Fucking crazy."

"You think they'll believe us when we get home? If we get home?"

"I don't think we're going home, Doug. We snuck here, remember? No one knows where we are, except maybe the P.I."

"You think maybe this happened to Stella and Moira?"

"I don't know. There's no sign of them here. They might be on one of the other islands."

"Ants and wasps on the other islands?"

"I think this is the only one. Something tells me Sis and Moira are fucked in a different way."

Doug lay, not talking for some moments. "What do you think they'll do when they're done?"

"I don't know. I don't think they'll eat us."

"I guess they'll just fuck us."

"I guess."

Doug stroked Emma's breast. "You mind if I suck your tit?"

"No . . . your cock is hard. You waiting for the ants?"

"I guess. It's the weirdest sex I've had, ever. I don't think I want to stop."

"I feel that way with the wasps."

"I guess we're insect lovers."

"I guess so."

Doug "The Dolphin" Doyle, former competitive swimmer turned human aphid, placed his lips on the tit of Emma Burgess, explorer turned wasp brood mother, and began to enjoy a repast of breast milk.

Emma stroked Doug's smooth head, and lay back to quietly watch the wasps dip between her legs to draw out more larvae.

"Is this what it's going to be from now on?" she pondered.

Her sister might say maybe . . . but such questions are outside the scope of this story.

The End.

12