Human Corrosion

Story Info
Penelope Cruz makes a deal with a devil.
12.6k words
5
14.7k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All characters and names are fictional and were made up. I do not make money from these stories. Please do not copy and plagiarize my work.

This story was written for my fan ganner777, special thanks to him for the idea.

******************

Los Angeles, California

June 2010

Sunlight beamed down over the cream colored walls, illuminating them in a yellow hue from beneath the shade of the trees stretching out from the garden. The hills behind Los Angeles made for an ideal home of ranches and the like, royalty from within Hollywood and throughout the upper class societies looking for quiet seclusion away from the outer world. A sprawling estate was home to one such man of wealth and power. One hundred and twenty acres of land sat tucked within the hills, away from preying eyes with an extended gated driveway that stretched half a mile from the entrance. A multi-million dollar price tag had been paid off over eight years ago, as the home had now been properly lived in and maintained long enough to be registered as a piece of private property.

Ian White was the kind of man known throughout Hollywood for his wealth, power and prestige stretching out across two three within the industry now. The once crown prince of another man high up the ladder at a major studio, Ian had been mentored at a young age to step into his father's seat and take over at some day. His lucky break had come in his early twenties, dating back to the early 1990s when poor health had sidelined his father from working at Warner Brothers. After stepping in, Ian immediately began making deals to open separate studios and balancing budgets to smaller companies. Little did anyone else at Warner Brothers consider it was his beginning of breaking solo and running his own company under name. Ian White Pictures would quickly become a powerhouse in the city after inking deals with directors looking to bankroll their own production.

From his connections alongside directors such as Steven Spielberg and Francis Ford Copolla, Ian's empire continued to grow pushing into the new millennium. Taking a cue from his father's approach of mentorship, now in his forties Ian had begun mentoring a protégé. A young man who had made his start as a mere assistant for him, soon was handling more than grabbing coffee and looking over phone books. In any business involving millions of dollars, one had to be careful in their judgements of business partners and allies. It may have sounded like an old film cliché in quote to "keep your friends close, but your enemies closer", but Ian was soon to realize how important that advice was. Through the years of brokering deals and buying out smaller studios to merge into his own corporate empire, Ian had made more than his fair share of enemies.

With a small inner circle of partners in business, Ian had managed to evade a date with death on more than one occasion now. Surviving food poisoning and getting shot by assassins years ago, all of that changed when he began living in seclusion. With the years passing by and his influence remaining large in Hollywood, his name carried more than just fear. A grand master at bargaining deals, Ian liked to fancy himself as something of a genius. He would occasionally appear behind closed doors, overlooking production crews and attending award shows. Rarely a face that was snapped from cameras of hungry photographers at red carpets, Ian White was a name that only one would learn from experience within Hollywood inner-circles. The deeper one found themselves, his name carried more weight depending on the reason at hand.

Penelope Cruz was one woman who knew such matters all too well. Several years ago she had taken an offer from Ian when she felt the need to further her Hollywood career. She feared her star had begun falling after the nineties and needed help from someone high above. Ian offered her friendship in response for bankrolling a few projects throughout the years. Some of them failed, but where he had truly aided her was signing an agent who could manage her public image and bring a source of income for her outside of film productions. The agent remained in service, as it was his duty to continue with her as a client. Ian was aware of her long-term relationship at this point to actor Javier Bardem, another Hollywood star connected to a client under his company.

She had unpaid debts with Ian, something he had been pondering in his private office room as he awaited her arrival. His once dark brown hair had faded with lines of grey long ago. Skinny and tall, he was known for his intimidating face with eyes that he had been told undressed someone standing in his presence. If he had any close relatives, they could've possibly argued that the business he was raised in had corrupted him long ago. Whether that was true or not, he didn't care. The power he held was strong for him to not care whatsoever about what others thought. Sitting in his office, he glanced down at his desk where he had spread out tax sheets related to Penelope's finances. He wouldn't have to wait for her arrival for long, as an assistant buzzed him to notify the man that she had arrived. He pushed his finger back down onto the button and replied in his low voice.

"Send her in."

Rising up from his large leather-bound chair, Ian wiped his hand across his white shirt. Down below he wore pinstripe pants as he had previously been wearing a complete suit. A large wooden door was across the room to enter his office. Ian watched the gold door knob turn and then one of his assistants walked in, a young tall man in a suit. His eyes were focusing for the entrance of Penelope Cruz. Glimmering from the corner of his eyes, Ian caught sight of her as she came closer in a shiny black dress. The light from across the room illuminated into the room from beyond the windows, causing the dress to sparkle. Her hair had been properly fixed up, curling behind her shoulders as the dress offered a bit of cleavage in view and her feet down below in matching high heels. She wore a silver diamond necklace, matching her ear rings.

"Mr. White, it's been a long time. I've been meaning to see you. Sorry this couldn't be arranged sooner, I'm sure you understand."

Her accent was heavy, but Ian understood her very clearly. He stepped over to her as his assistant shut the door from outside. Not one to beat around the bush with simple conversation, Ian took her hand and guided her to have a seat behind his desk.

"I know why you've come to see me. You're still having tax problems back in Spain."

"Yes, that is correct. Aren't you gonna offer me a smoke or drink before we start talking?"

"No..."

He shook his head, not even wasting the time to look back at her before he sat down. Penelope crossed her legs and then pushed her hands together over her lap, gazing back at the old man as he sat there. Ian began the negotiations rather than having small talk around pointless matters.

"So, I looked over your files you had faxed me last week."

Ian crossed his hands while propping his elbows down onto the desk below. He continued on as his fingers moved together.

"You need some help with your tax problems and that's what you're here to ask for, am I correct?"

"Yes, that's right."

"I looked over your reports. I'm not too impressed with this hole you've managed to dig yourself into."

Penelope gazed back at him, seemingly unimpressed that the man didn't tell her what she would've wanted to hear. Ian was blunt, unable to hide behind a façade of kindness when it came to business matters. His eyes glanced down at the papers and then he spoke to her once again.

"It seems you don't know how to handle your finances back home in Spain. That's the impression I have from these papers."

"It wasn't my fault. My lawyers were no good."

"Then maybe you should've kept a better eye on them."

She raised her voice after his retort.

"That's kinda hard to do when managing a career and spending most of your time in the United States! I didn't know he was gonna create these problems."

For now, Ian gave up and allowed her to go off ranting to him about her situation.

"I need your help. You're the only person I know who can fix something like this. I know... that you have connections and you can do something about this."

His eyes shifted, gazing back at her with a blank but intimidating stare. Ian didn't nod, as Penelope carried on.

"I also know that you helped Scarlett when she needed a hand in something similar to this. She's a friend of mine, in case you didn't know."

Hearing the name of Scarlett Johansson had made Ian freeze for a moment. For that was business handled over a year ago and he didn't enjoy hearing that she had informed another woman of his dealings. Penelope carried on.

"Just please help me out of this. I can make it worth your while with some investments in the future or something else."

"I can help you, but it's gonna come with a price. Did Ms. Johnasson inform you of the deal she made with me to get her out of the hard spot she had fallen into?"

Slowly, she shook her head as Ian began to rise from his desk. He didn't reply to Penelope in words, simply giving her the shark-like grin that he so rarely demonstrated towards someone. He liked the fact that Penelope didn't have intimate knowledge of how he so thoroughly handled Scarlett Johansson when she required his aid. There was always a price that came with his friendship and business. Penelope would learn it soon enough, as he wasn't in the mood of giving away a perfect surprise. Ian White was a man of many dark secrets, one of such she would soon learn in the following minutes as he took her hand and pulled her up from the chair. It was time to take a long walk around his estate and show her a place that only few dared to enter willingly.

******************

3 HOURS LATER

"FUCK!!! OHHHHHHHHH, GOD!!"

Penelope screamed as the sound of chains rattled and shook from inside the barred cell room. She had the surprise of her life to learn that Ian had something of a dungeon down below the basement. A rude awakening had begun when she began to learn of Ian's dark, hidden secrets from within his estate. Scarlett Johansson had not informed her whatsoever of such events that would await her when she took the steps with him down that long dark hallway and found herself in his dungeon of surprises. All of that had passed in time now, as Penelope had a proper Metal plated collar locked around her neck. A ring in the front was attached to a chain that dangled down below between her breasts. She had stripped naked before entering the cell, as Ian quickly asserted his dominance over her.

He couldn't help but smile smugly as he stood behind the actress. Along with the collar over her neck, her wrists were bound in heavy matching steel cuffs locked to a chain that dangled from the ceiling above. Before they had begun, the two shared a few conversations, but Ian had kept his surprises in store by not revealing too much information for what awaited her. He only needed to test the reaction he would soon receive Penelope and he had not been disappointed thus far. Whatever their previous relationship had meant in business was now irrelevant as she would be spending a great deal of her time shackled in cuffs and chains, locked beyond a barred door. From here on out, Mr. White had officially checked out and instead Master was the title in preference for her.

She was far from the first woman from within Hollywood to be chained up in his estate. Ian almost felt pitiful that Scarlett had not informed her friend of these games he had played with her. Their affair had lasted over a month last year and he found great joy in the blonde haired actress playing her part as an obedient slave. In exchange for Scarlett's excellent behavior and kinky pleasures, Ian had taken care of her legal problems similar to what Penelope had found herself involved in. Years ago, he had played similar games with other actresses and a singer who required help from high above with his level of influence and power. At one point, he was proud to have had full three cells with a mini harem of slaves at his will to play along with his kinky games.

"You've got a lovely scream... I'm not sure anyone has ever been able to tell you that in the past."

Penelope took a deep breath, keeping her eyes closed as she heard his words. Ian stood directly behind her, holding his black leather clad riding crop within the grip of his right hand. While she was completely naked, his clothes had been stripped from his body as well. He didn't take his own clothes off however. That was a command for Penelope and it was met with the simple two words in response: 'Yes master'. His eyes went down to her buttocks. Nice and firm with plump cheeks, slightly glowing in a red hue from his spanking he had just given her in the passing minutes. Ian smirked to himself as he walked around, now wanting to face the Spanish actress for himself. Her long black hair had been properly knitted into a pony tail so he could see the shining nickel of the metal collar around her neck.

"Look at me..."

He ordered her directly. Penelope's eyes opened and she gazed back at the man, almost in disgust. Ian was not thrilled with the expression across her face. He was tempted to draw his hand back and smack her across the face, but he didn't have the desire to mark up such a beautiful face. Instead, he used his free hand to grab at her chin, caressing her face as he studied her beauty for a moment.

"Got something to say to me, Pe? Hmmm?"

She exhaled, then swallowed her breathe gazing back into his soulless cold eyes.

"Yes Master..."

"And what is it? Speak to me..."

"I want to serve you, Master."

"Ohhhh, you do, huh? Serve me how, my pet?"

He reached his hands up, groping at her breasts to give them a good squeeze and listen to her moan. The chain attached to her collar dangled down between her tits in a perfect position for him to grab when necessary. It was a simple test to see if Penelope would hesitate upon replying to him. Ian's eyes never left hers as he listened to her moan. The chains above dangled slightly with her hands as she moved while biting down on her lower lip.

"Mmmmmmm, let me taste you. I'll be a good girl if you let me down and allow me to pleasure you."

Appearing to be convinced, Ian let go of her tits and stepped around her. Within the small cell where he kept his tools for such bondage games, a key sat on the wooden table in the corner next to his cat o' nine tails whip and nipple clamps. He set the riding crop down and clutched the key with his left hand. Walking over, he undid the cuffs to her wrists. First the left arm and then the right hand. Penelope immediately stretched her arms out as they were undone from the chains. As she stood there, Ian tossed the key back onto the table and then grabbed the chain attached to her collar that was hanging from her front side. He gave it a slight tug as Penelope then fell down to her knees submissively. He stepped in front of her, but instead of allowing her to suck him off in this cell, he began to step backwards out of the door way.

"Come on, let's go."

"Yes Master!"

Those two words were all he wanted to hear. The dungeon had been built out of an old basement within his large mansion. The hall had a crimson red carpet floor, each little room contained a barred steel door similar to that of a prison. Ian had spent millions of dollars having this part of his home built, all under secret wraps and away from preying eyes. Outside of the builders, Ian had been the sole man to step foot within the the halls, let alone enter the cells. Previously he had the cells arranged individually to house a single slave, but that changed when he had once had a mini-harem all to himself. The largest room was down the hall and served as a dorm years ago with the harem girls. In the following years afterwards he remodeled into into something of a 'pleasure room' that he preferred to call it for himself.

He stepped backwards, watching as Penelope was crawling on all fours towards him. Ian's eyes never left her face, as he listened to the rattling of the chain with each step she took. Only a pair of black high heels covered her body, as the last piece of her luxurious outfit that she had arrived wearing. Maybe it was a good thing Penelope had experience in BDSM scenarios as she had confessed to him earlier before the collar went around her neck. The pleasure room was their next destination as Ian took his time to walk backwards and then turn slightly so she could crawl way beyond the open barred door to now step over the marble stone floor below. Across the room up against the wall was a large black leather couch. Each side had matching couches and then tables and such with a television across the room.

"Come a little closer..."

Ian spoke in his low voice before stepping his way back to the black leather couch facing the entrance door. This was his favorite spot from within the slave pit basement and right where he preferred to be when enjoying a blowjob. He let go of the chain, but kept it on his right side in case he needed to quickly grab it and give her a tug. Penelope came to a halt between his legs, resting on her knees as she began to lick her lips in preparation. She raised her small hands, delicately touching his cock with her warm fingers while gazing up into his eyes and licking the head. Penelope wasted no time using her right hand to stroke his length, pumping it up and down to make sure her master was at full length before she was to proceed with her duty of oral pleasures. Lowering her soft red lips, she kissed the head and then parted her lips.

All Ian did was sit there, gazing down at the face of his current slave and watching her obediently pleasure him. Penelope went slow at first, bobbing her lips up and down the first few inches of his length while she had shoved her hand down to the base of his cock. Eventually Penelope moved her hand away, still bobbing her lips up and down now placing her palms down onto the cold surface of the marble floor below. Once more she was on all fours and Ian took it up himself to raise his left leg and use her back as a foot stool to prop the heel of his foot down onto her skin. He leaned back on the couch, resting his back and shoulders against the plush cushions now as his slave was working to pleasure him.

"Ahhhh, that's it... Keep going, that's a good girl."

Penelope's eyes gazed up at him upon hearing his compliment. She slowed herself down, shoving her lips all the way down to properly deepthroat the length of his dick. Holding herself in this position, she didn't choke on his cock but lightly gagged. Penelope pulled her lips back to the head, releasing him with a popping sound a trailing string of saliva that sway back to her open month. Ian was impressed to the point he finally cracked a smile down at his pet. Moving his foot away from her back and then motioning with his right hand.

"Bring your tits up for me. Let's see if you know how to use them as well as Scarlett did."

Hearing his command, Penelope flashed her teeth. She teased him with her words while moving her hands down below to grip her breasts.

"Does Master want his cock between my tits?"

She could've guessed he wouldn't reply to that. She raised her breasts up, quickly shoving his cock between them and then leaning her head down to feel the cold metal of the collar around her neck. Penelope spit on the head of his cock as she squeezed her breasts tightly around his meat pole. Ian was required to sit up slightly, now watching as she went to work with pumping her tits up and down at a slow pace.

"Mmmmmmm, satisfied, Master?"