Human Corrosion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhhh, that's enough now."

Ian spoke up as Penelope still had her mouth stuffed with his dick. Her big brown eyes gazed up at him as she pulled her lips back to the head and then released it with a popping noise. He gazed down at his shaft, satisfied that it was clean of Scarlett's juices. Penelope's chain hung to the floor, out of way for him to simply reach down and grasp it. Ian wasn't worried however, as she had followed his command so far.

"Get up from the floor."

As Penelope began to stand up, he turned his head to glance at Scarlett and then commanded her.

"You too, on your feet."

"Yes Master."

With both women standing before him, Ian crossed his arms as he remained sitting on the couch.

"Do you two wanna indulge yourselves with each other?"

His question made Scarlett glance over at Penelope. They grinned at each other, then glanced back at their master. They didn't have to reply to him. The expressions they both carried was enough to answer his question entirely. Getting up from the couch, Ian grabbed Scarlett's chain and unhooked it from her collar. He tossed the chain across the floor creating a loud clanking sound as the metal rings Unchained, but still collared, Scarlett had a little bit of control for now. Ian pointed over at the couch and then he grabbed Penelope's chain but let it loose in his grip.

"Go ahead, have at it..."

Gazing back at Penelope, he offered a shark-like smile with his teeth visible. Ian spoke once more.

"You can have her eat you... but I'm taking your ass."

She should've guessed at this point Ian would choose that hole over her womanhood. Penelope offered him a smug grin and nodded.

"Yes Master, understood."

Her eyes turned back at Scarlett who was now laying onto the couch to prepare in advance for a proper sixty-nine position between them. Despite Ian holding the chain attached back to her collar, Penelope had plenty of room to climb onto the couch and crawl onto Scarlett's voluptuous body from the opposite direction. From where Scarlett was laying, she soon had Penelope's fresh thighs in her face. Licking her lips in preparation, she slid her pale fingers across Penelope's tanned skin. Scarlett parted her lips, lapping her tongue down the link folds of Penelope's pussy all while Penelope herself had moved her face down to Scarlett's thighs. She breathed in, exhaling deeply upon feeling Scarlett's tongue venture inside of her, just before she embedded her lips at that sweet pussy, still carrying a slight bit of love nectar from within.

Standing there for a moment while holding Penelope's metal leash, Ian watched the two women engage in the act. It was breathtaking to witness in all their beauty, two bodies synchronizing to give and receive oral pleasure. Scarlett had closed her eyes, so she wouldn't be able to see him when he bent one of his legs and carefully moved onto the couch. The movement was felt however and when Penelope felt her chain slightly pulled, she was well aware that the master was moving in position for what he desired so dearly now. Knowing within seconds she would have his cock shoved up her ass, Penelope had braced herself while slowly slithering her tongue past Scarlett's vulva lips. She could feel the blonde haired actress working hard down below with her mouth.

"Hmmmm, you two girls know how to love each other."

A simple observation spoken aloud by Ian in his low authoritarian voice. He slid his shaft up the crack of Penelope's ass, teasing her for a moment while Scarlett had moved her left hand to pinch at Penelope's clit. A soft cry in her voice became a muffled moan as Penelope felt Ian's cock slowly pushing into her ass. He pulled at her chain, forcing her head up from Scarlett's cunt. Penelope immediately called out with words she knew he would want to hear.

"Ohhhhhhh, yes! Yes, Master! YES!! Fuck my ass!"

Penelope's demands were meet with him thrusting his cock into her ass. Scarlett was left feeling disappointed as she craved for Penelope's tongue inside of her. Luckily she didn't have to wait for long, as Ian loosened up the chain and allowed Penelope to shove her lips back at Scarlett's cunt and venture her tongue back inside of her. Scarlett moved her hands to gently fold around Penelope's back, not interfering whatsoever with Ian's conquest to fuck her ass. He groaned, bucking his hips hard and fast to pound his cock into Penelope's booty. His hand came down, slapping her left ass cheek. If not for watching her eat out Scarlett's pussy, Ian would've pulled the chain hard just to hear Penelope scream.

"Take it, yes... You take it..."

Almost in a whisper, his voice was difficult to hear within the heat of lust like this, but Scarlett could clearly hear him. She opened her eyes, met with the image of his swinging balls that beat up against the undersides of Penelope's plump ass with each thrust he made into her. Witnessing such a sight had only motivated Scarlett to snake her tongue inside Penelope's pussy and wiggle it around harder and faster. She wanted to see if she could force her friend into an orgasm before their master. Penelope deserved a hard climax, Scarlett considered silently to herself, but it would come with her own voice yelling aloud. Ian had pulled the chain once more, forcing Penelope's face away from Scarlett's cunt. If he wanted to hear her scream, this time she wasn't going to hold back from running her mouth.

"YESSSSSS!! OHHHHH GOD, FUCK MY ASS!! FUCK MY ASS, MASTER!! GIVE IT TO ME!! GIVE ME EVERY LAST INCH OF YOUR FUCKING COCK!! RIGHT UP MY ASS, YESSSSSS!!"

Ian began to groan as he couldn't hold himself back, all while Penelope moaned and cried aloud at the mercy of Scarlett's tongue deep within her cunt. Clenching her teeth together, Penelope grunted, growling out a moan as she tried to hold back this feeling. When her legs began to shake, she knew she couldn't hold back, all the while Ian's cock was still shoved into her ass. Overwhelmed with a feeling of heavenly pleasure, Penelope let go and released, flooding Scarlett's face in her juices down below. The sudden movement had influenced Ian to pull his cock from her dark little hole and grip his shaft. He let go of Penelope's chain and used both hands to jack himself off, grunting and breathing frantically as he had to get himself off.

"Mmmmmm, delicious..."

Scarlett's voice broke the temporary silence, just before Ian roared and groaned at the feeling of his cock exploding within the grasp of his hands. A thick string of cum shot forward onto Penelope's back, followed by another string drenching across her skin. The Spanish actress had to catch her breath, bewildered at the feeling of his warm sticky seed slathering across her skin. Because Ian had let go of the chain, the metal rings dangled down her back and fell off to the right side. He continued to wank his cock, moving his left hand away and watching as the final spurts of his cum did not fly with such power, instead landing down onto her left ass cheek. He was spent, huffing his breath in exhaustion as Scarlett attempted to wipe her face from down below.

"I believe Master is satisfied, yes?"

Nodding to Scarlett's soft voice, Ian cracked a slight smile across his face.

"Yes... yes, he is..."

******************

1 MONTH LATER

July 2010

Time had begun to fade away along with problems Penelope had faced back home in Spain. Spending three weeks with Ian White at his estate had come with a price of losing time as a prisoner to lust, but such a price came in life. Her tax problems came to a screeching halt in the following month. Staying true to his word on the end of the deal, Ian had extended his reach to Spain and pulled strings. It helped that he knew someone who had their hands tied with politicians and bankers. With a few deals and exchanges of blackmail, Ian knew Penelope would be satisfied to know that her tax problems were taken care of. It all came with the price of another life however, as her lawyer who had started the mess had mysteriously vanished.

Penelope couldn't bring herself to feel joy, as it was more of a sense of relief on her part. She had reunited with Javier Bardem who had proposed an engagement her and a wedding date was soon set during the month. Among the list of invitees, Ian White's name would not be there. Such a man as him deserved to be avoided at all times, knowing how far his reach went. Despite this, she couldn't deny the fun she had with him through his dungeon games. Scarlett would be invited her wedding with Javier, as the couple planned on having more lustful adventures with the blonde actress. Sharing moments alone together, Scarlett joked to Penelope about possibly confessing to Javier what they had done with another man. Penelope refused and was surprised Scarlett agreed with her.

At least to Scarlett, she felt the bondage games belonged to a strong dominant and powerful man like Ian, and not a passionate lover like Javier. While Penelope had her own goals in life to avoid ending up in situations where she needed the help of a man like Ian White, Scarlett had other plans. He was just the kind of man with power that she enjoyed brushing shoulders with throughout and beyond the industry. Knowing the man himself was something of a privilege she considered to herself. After Penelope and Javier's wedding, Scarlett had a special trip back to downtown L.A. It was time to let go of old contracts and hire a new agent, one directly under the company of Ian White Pictures.

THE END