Human Fleshlight For Little Brother

Story Info
Wouldnt an asshole feel better than a fleshjack?
4.4k words
4.46
37.8k
85
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me know if you guys like the story and why. This is a huge fantasy of mine and would like to know if others have similar thoughts.

It's been a while since I studied my brother like that. Possibly a couple of years, but I can't be sure. Occasionally, as he's growing up, I'll notice his package in his jeans or his pyjamas, given he's got a habit of not wearing underwear. He's at that age where he's oblivious to how his dick swinging about might look. And I'm at that age where I can control my urges to grab it a bit better.

Not entirely, but a bit.

He's been chatting to another girl. I can tell because he smiles and gets all cutesy when he picks up his phone to read a message. The way his eyes twinkle and he bites his lower lip, and the way he cocks his head to one side and then looks away, appearing to consider something. Then other times, I know he's studying a picture, because he pinches the image to enlarge it, and his dick goes hard.

I doubt he knows I'm watching him when he does this, the way he pushes down on his hard-on that strains against the material of his jeans. He pushes down on it like when Dad pushes down on the gearstick to put the car into reverse, and with as much concentration and like it's a bother.

It's during times like that where my urges overtake me, but up until now, I haven't said anything.

We were sitting in the lounge, and he was sat in the corner, messaging on his phone. He got up, arranged his cock and bee-lined for his room.

I knew exactly what was going on.

Three minutes later, I got up and went to our room. Mum was out shopping and had asked me to keep an eye on Hayden, which I was keenly doing, and Dad was at work and not due for a few hours.

Creeping along the hallway was important, because I wanted to spring on him quietly. At the door, I listened carefully and I knew he was doing what I thought because the plastic made a specific sound when used it.

He didn't know, but I'd found his Fleshjack and I'd used it. Of course I was careful to clean it before putting it away, but I did note it was a pain and a bit of work.

When I opened the door, his jeans were around his ankles with his underpants. The phone was on the bed next to him and a picture enlarged of a girl's vag. The Fleshjack with one hand on his monster cock and he froze when I flung the door open.

"Fuck!" he said, and tried to turn around, as though hiding his dick.

"Relax Hayden! I've sucked it dry before, remember?" I stated, coming into the room and stepping closer.

Panicked, clearly uncomfortable, he half-turned back towards me, but still cagey and hiding his dick. The Fleshjack slid away from his cock and I was staring at his lightly hairy arse.

"Get out dude!" he said, face flushed and more pink than I've ever seen it, but eyes narrowing to slits.

"Relax!" I might have said it a little more loudly than I'd intended, "It's okay, it's me. I'm not going to judge you. In fact, I know how those things feel, but I know something that feels even better than that."

He turned and put the Fleshjack under his pillow, but that's not where he normally hid it. With both hands he pulled up his jeans and zipped up, putting his dick away. It was surprisingly still hard.

"Wait..." I stepped closer anyway, with hands up to slow him down, "Hear me out!" I continued.

He bit his lip, but finished doing up the top button and hands went to his hips. Seeing his cock bursting against the jeans was torture, especially as just seconds earlier I could see it was out and happily fucking the Fleshjack.

He said nothing but looked more pissed off than ever.

"Listen. When you jizz in that thing, you gotta clean it up after. And it's so messy, and takes a while? It's annoying, cos everything just sticks inside and makes an awful mess. And it's just rubber! But I got something better..." I took another step forward and I was just a meter from him.

"I don't want your mouth man!" he said, looking down at his phone and seeing the girl's pussy. "I want that, you got that?" he gave me raised eyebrows with a smirk, knowing that I was about to say no.

But that's the card I had up my sleeve. I gave him a smirk back, and started to turn around.

"Actually, Hayden, it's better. It's tighter, it's right here, right now. It's not a picture on your phone, it's not a Fleshjack. In fact..." I undid my jeans, and pulled them down, and yanked down my undies too, letting him get a good look at my arse, "...I've got something so much better. It really is. It's really tight, and it feels amazing. And...there's no cleaning up to do."

I bent forward and put my hands on my knees, so my own pussy was exposed.

Through my legs, I could see his face was fixed on my hole. He couldn't take his eyes off it in fact, which I knew would happen.

He did that gearshift thing with his hand and I could see his rock-hard monster cock was straining -- begging -- for release.

I reached around and stretched my arse cheeks open and showed him how easily accessible my hole was.

"All you gotta do, is step forward and slip it inside...it's really warm. You can keep looking at the pic on your phone if you want. You can put the phone on my back, and you can look at the pussy, and you can imagine it is hers. Warm, tight, hot, right now. All yours, all you gotta do, is just slip it inside man..."

He stepped forward, unzipped, unbuttoned and pulled his jeans and undies down in under two seconds, and I couldn't see it anymore, because then I felt it right against my hole. It was hot.

"Mmmm. That feels good. That's it..." I said.

I reached around and put some spit on the hole, and added, "This is the very first time for me, so I want you to go really slow in the beginning...just like you would with her pussy, because you know she'd beg you to start easy, and I want it to feel like that..."

The tip of his bell-end pushed into my hole's opening.

"Okay..." he said.

I felt a little bit of pain and reached around to place a hand against him to let him know to stop. Then I pulled him in, "Gently..." I said, and he did, very carefully and very gently, he slid a tiny bit in. Already, the thick head of his cock was making my hips feel like they were being pried apart by a clamp. There was definitely pain as he pushed a bit more in, but also some pleasure, which I knew it would.

"That's it, feels hot doesn't it? Nice and tight...and warm, and hot..." I crooned, making him feel comfortable.

"Mmmmm. Yeah." Was all he said.

I could feel he'd balanced his phone on my back but then took it off. I watched him put it on the bed, apparently it was no longer needed.

He was rock hard; I could feel it. The shaft of his massive, beautiful cock slid inside with the help of my saliva. The thickness of it, the monster size, the fatness of his rock-hard cock as it pushed inside.

Then I felt the tip of his dick somewhere deep inside, pushing against my insides. Somehow, he'd managed to get his whole dick inside my arse.

"Feel good?" I asked, but knowing the answer.

He didn't respond, but moaned and started to slip it out a little bit, then bring it back in, with another moan. Slowly, carefully, respectfully, he started off slowly and gently, pushing it inside all the way, then bringing it out just as carefully.

Each time he pushed it in, I could feel his body shudder and he moaned with ecstasy. I think I'd undersold how great it would feel. He was in new levels of pleasure he didn't even know existed.

And I was in my own pleasure zone, as his huge dick that I'd only ever sucked years before was finally inside my arse, pushing it's way in like it belonged there.

I turned around and watched him as he fucked me. From between my legs, I could see his cock was huge as it slid in and out. When he pulled out, I moved forward so his dick nearly all came out, just so I could see the hugeness of it, then moved back as he pushed in and wham! It was deep inside me again.

"That's it, fuck me." I said this because I was ready to do whatever he wanted with me.

And he did. He fucked me, pulling almost all the way out, so I could feel the head of it at the opening of my arse, then pushing it all the way in, and I felt every bit of that shaft slide in my dick, with the head leading the way, and it went right to the end and wham!

I lurched forward from the shock of it. Mostly pleasure, but a bit of pain, but what I'd hoped for. I couldn't believe I was taking his whole cock inside me!

"More." I said, as though I'd expected him to stop.

He rammed me with another thrust.

"More! Harder!" I yelled, and he did.

"Yeah! It feels so tight!" he said.

That massive, monster cock thrust into my hole repeatedly, for a few minutes, but I knew my hole was tight, and I knew he was in new levels of pleasure like he'd never felt before.

So I wasn't surprised when he nutted inside me.

And I felt it! It was like hot lava, squeezed out into my bowels. So deep he fucked me and so deep did his jizz go. I could feel it flood my insides, there was so much of it.

And it kept going and going, I was so shocked by how much he was jizzing, I just knew there was no way he'd shot that much into his Fleshjack!

About a minute later, I could feel the last of it dribble out, but what shocked me more was that cum started dripping out of my arse while his dick was still inside me, and it dripped down my arse and down my balls. Some of it dribbled down my legs, and the rest of it had bloated me.

I was so full suddenly, that I could hardly stand up as he slipped his dick out.

"Feel good?" I said, finding it hard to speak with so much cum inside me.

His face was flushed still, but he looked relieved and I just knew that he'd experienced the best thing that ever happened to him.

"Yeah," he finally said.

"Better than the Fleshjack?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah, really good."

"Can I kiss it real quickly?"

"What?" He started to turn away, a bit shocked, like after what we'd done, it was a huge imposition.

"Just a little kiss of appreciation," and I bent down to make it easier.

He shrugged, with a bit of confusion, so I grabbed it and kissed it.

Apparently it was amusing cos he smirked but moved away from me.

I put my jeans on and left the room to go to the bathroom. I'd intended to keep the jizz inside me, but there was a bit too much and it was dripping down my legs as I walked to the bathroom.

Somehow, I got rid of a fair bit of it, but I knew that a lot more was still inside.

That night at dinner, as I reached across the table to grab the salt, a small trickle of jizz squeezed out of my arse and down into my fresh, clean underpants.

Shit!

I finished dinner without being able to say anything, and afterwards went and changed undies. I wasn't surprised to see a normal load of jizz on my undies.

Just how much did he shoot?

That night, as I changed to get into bed, I turned to slip my pyjamas on and suddenly hands grabbed my arse.

I turned and saw my brother staring at my arse. His dick was rock hard and hanging out of the flap of his pyjamas.

I closed the door and came back lean on my bed and took my clothes off and bent all the way forward.

He slid it in, and it stung and hurt.

Ow!

But I wanted it; needed it. Still felt good, as he took care to let me open up for him and as he slid it in all the way to the end, I groaned.

"Still better than the plastic tube?" I asked pointedly.

My little brother fucked me, hard - over my bed, and took his time to make sure he could feel every inch of my arse as he did it.

"Man...this feels so good," he said, between quick breaths.

"I told ya, I wouldn't lie to ya man..."

"Ohhhh. You're right... yeah, much better. My own warm masturbator..."

I knew it was coming. Again, that hot jet-fuel he'd built up through the day unloaded inside me. He pumped his balls full of jizz deep into me with a few final thrusts. And I mean, he was really deep.

"Fuck..." he drooled as he shot it, "Man... feels so good."

That massive dick of his, it hurt a bit second time around that day, but he's my little bro so I'd do anything for him.

"Hey..."

"What?" he asked, but I could tell he knew what was coming.

"Can I kiss it?" I asked hopefully, dropping to my knees.

"Nah..."

He went to bed, and I put my pyjamas on and did the same.

As I rolled over and waited for that train that is sleep to come, warm juice trickled out of my arse and onto the bed sheet.

Fuck.

No matter how hard I clenched, I couldn't keep in. So I quietly slipped out of bed and changed my undies, and put small towel down under me. When I got back into bed and rolled over once more, more dribbled out.

There was not much I could do about it, so I chose to ignore it and even though it took a while, I did finally fall asleep.

I stretched and woke up to sun filtering through the blinds and onto my face.

As I opened my eyes, I realised my arse was sore and bruised from being fucked the previous day, twice, and by a monster cock.

I also realised my brother was standing over the bed holding his thick cock in his hands and with a cheeky grin on his face.

The guy was relentless.

Under me was a wet patch from where his cum that had slid out of me hadn't dried. There must have been a lot.

I moved slightly and my arse hurt a lot. It was quite painful, but seeing his face lit up like that, and that monster dick throbbing next to me, I couldn't say no.

"I need your boy-hole," he said.

I turned and took my clothes off obediently, and slowly bent over. We both spit on our hands at the same time, and he lubed his cock while I lubed my arse hole for him.

The minute his dick touched my hole's opening, I knew I was about to regret it.

"Yeah...that's it...fuck...feels...so...good..." he said in moans that were half-whispers.

The pain was sharp -- intense, like bruised, and hurt like all hell. But he slipped it in easily, I guess the muscles had already relaxed quite a bit from the previous day's and hadn't tightened again.

But he moaned, like it was still tight or something, as his dick slid in and out of me freely and easily. I gritted my teeth with each thrust but let him have his way with me.

I noticed he didn't have the phone on my back so must have not needed to be looking at a vagina. I guess that meant my arse was doing the trick for him.

"Feels better than the Fleshjack?" I asked, knowing the answer.

"Yeah man...fucking hot...feels amazing. Your arse is so tight..."

I looked back at him as he slid it in and out of me. I just couldn't get over how big his cock was as I watched from between my legs and was really shocked how I was able to fit it inside me.

Then, after a few seconds and continual rocking as he fucked me, "Oh...my...God!"

He finished, and again, that hot explosion deep inside me filled me up. I don't know where he was getting all that jizz, but it was too much.

"Can I kiss it?" I said quickly, then dropped to my knees and reached out to grab it, expecting him to reject me. He didn't, so I was able to grab hold of it and give it a long kiss. I even put the tip into my mouth and it tasted good. It tasted like my arse and his juice.

He mumbled something that sounded like 'thanks' and turned and went off to shower, while I got up and felt his hot juice drip out of me and down my legs and even the taste on my lips.

I just couldn't stop it, and it was becoming a problem. And I had pain inside that hurt a fair bit too, but I put that out of my mind.

I went off and got on with my day, being careful how I moved because I wasn't comfortable.

The day went quick and easy enough, and before I knew it, I was home and helping Mum prepare dinner. Hayden came in from school, nodded, grunted something, then went off to our room.

Just as I dried things Mum didn't need anymore, Hayden came up behind us and said, "Hey, Adam can you come help me with my homework?"

"Sure," I said, and put the tea towel up and left Mum to her cooking.

But as soon as I entered the bedroom, Hayden closed the door and unzipped his fly, with that look on his face that let me know he'd been waiting all day for it.

His delicious big dick fell out and was waiting for me, as it throbbed in his hand.

There was no way I could say no.

Without a word, I pulled my jeans down and undies, and turned to bend over the bed.

He spit in my hole and put some on his cock.

It slid in easily, as it had done the previous couple of times. But as soon as it did slide in, I knew it was a big mistake. He battered my arse with that huge dick of his, and added more bruises to the inside.

"Feels really good now. Perfect, actually," he moaned with ecstasy.

"Good," I managed to whisper, but grabbed my bed spread and squeezed it with my fist.

He fucked me harder and harder, getting enthusiastic with each thrust, and I let him go for it, knowing his pleasure was all that mattered to me.

He'd obviously come to think of me as much better masturbation than the Fleshjack and without the need for clean-up, which is pretty much how I'd sold it to him.

"Much better than the Fleshjack," he said in a breathless whisper, like it was our big secret.

"Yeah, and it feels good inside me too. I like you using me as your masturbator. Your personal hole."

"Yeah..." he said, "...my own personal fuck-hole," and I really could tell that's exactly how he felt.

But I just didn't realise it was going to bruise and hurt so quickly and so much.

As he fucked me, I saw his bed was unmade as usual, and the Fleshjack was there next to his pillow and it hadn't been used.

It was clear he'd traded it in and I was okay with that.

But it hurt, and he pounded my arse with that monster cock and pushed it all the way to the end. He'd really squeeze it to the very end, the pull out again and repeat.

Watching through my legs, his huge dick entered me.

"So tight," he said. Then, "Mmmmm."

I could always tell when my brother was about to jizz, because his rhythm rocked faster, and harder, and he pushed it to the very end as he grabbed my hips and used them to ram it in.

That last thrust hurt like hell and I nearly screamed, but then his juice filled me and I was happy it was over, as that warmth filled up my insides and I he slowed. His hands just gently held the sides of me while he slowly pulled out.

"You're right, no mess to clean up," he said, as he zipped up and turned around.

"Wait...!" I said.

He turned, then his face looked like he was about to say 'no'.

"Fine," he rolled his eyes but again, with a small smile.

"Thanks," I said, as I bent and put it in my mouth. I sucked it gently and just for a second. Then gave it a good, long kiss and tucked it into his underwear for him. It smelled so fresh and innocent in there.

I staggered back, pulled my jeans up and watched him leave the room. Oodles of cum dribbled out of my arse and I realised I had a really big problem.

My arse wasn't able to hold in all that jizz.

As soon as I could, I went to the toilet and tried to get rid of as much as I could. I wasn't too surprised to see a cupful of it come out, but knew that some of it was still inside me.

The next few weeks I found myself hoping he wasn't home, or he'd not be that interested, or he'd find more interest with his Fleshjack again. But as per my original argument, my arse was the perfect substitute for a vagina or his Fleshjack, which he took to heart.

Every day at least once, and most days twice, he'd fuck me, as by this point my arse was fully trained to fit his cock perfectly. Most days I still enjoyed it, and loved that I was making him happy, but the bruising from his enormous dick hurt a lot.

It wasn't just that I was finding it increasingly more difficult to keep my arse closed, but also that it hurt most of the time. There wasn't much time for resting in between so I could heal a bit before he was up for it again.

12