Human Fleshlight For Little Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was also worried of being caught. I mean, Mum or Dad did occasionally pop their heads into the bedroom after a brief knock, and never waiting for an invitation. Though we always kept an ear out, I didn't even want them walking in and seeing their eldest son being fucked by their youngest over his bed.

And I had to always be prepared, which was annoying. I mean, knowing his sexual appetite, I needed to be clean and ready no matter what, and that was time-consuming.

A few weeks later, as my arse had well and truly become a replacement for his Fleshjack and he'd turned my arse into his personal masturbation, I woke up to his cock dangling over my face.

Feeling the throb and bruising from the night before, I decided to put it in my mouth, for old time's sake and because I know he also used to enjoy that when he was much younger.

He was surprised at first, letting me open my mouth and fit most of his dick in the first try, then opening my throat and adjusting so I could fit every remaining inch inside.

For a few minutes, I figured I could give my arse a rest and let my mouth and throat pleasure him like I used to.

But he had other ideas. A gentle hand on my forehead to push me off his dick, then a nudge on my shoulder to have me turn around.

I did, slowly. After pulling off my p.j.'s and coming off the side of the bed, he didn't wait, as though lubricated by my mouth enough, and slammed it in.

Fuck me.

"Yeah...that's it!" He started, "Just what you really wanted." He said.

Except I didn't. I really didn't want to be fucked by him there and then, but I turned and watched his huge dick as it fucked me anyway.

No pain in the previous weeks could rival that of being fucked, hard, without a build-up.

Even as water sprang from my eyes, I rocked back and forth as my brother fucked me over the bed. Instead of saying something, I just grabbed fistfuls of the bed spread and squeezed the hell out of it.

He pounded me, hard and fast, then slow and with long strokes, while I knew his load was building up to the sizeable stream I'd gotten used to.

I wasn't disappointed, as he climaxed inside, and I felt it fill me.

When he came out so did half the jizz.

I turned and grabbed it, and he quickly turned and walked away.

"Wait...let me kiss it?" I asked.

He thought about it, and shrugged. So I put it in my mouth and gave it a little suck and a long kiss. He moaned, "Mmmm. It's so good."

"Thanks," I took the compliment.

"I don't think I'll need this anymore," He said zipping up and walking to his bed. He picked up the Fleshjack and put it in the bin by the door. "I'll take it out to the street bin later." He said.

I'd become exactly what I said I wanted to, his personal Fleshjack, which he didn't have to clean afterwards.

I watched the Fleshjack go into the bin longingly.

"I have my own, dirty, self-cleaning Fleshjack right here," and he patted my arse as he walked past me, ready to go out. "And this one's free."

I'd bitten off more than I could chew, and I knew by day's end, every other day's end, I'd be biting my pillow.

12