Human Prince Meets Goblin Queen

Story Info
Royal peace talks quickly turn into something else entirely.
4.3k words
4.72
14.5k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Areoki
Areoki
344 Followers

"We should turn back, your royal highness. The creatures that dwell in the Longtooth Caves are savages! I cannot in good faith permit you to seek them out!" The prince's escort chirped in his ear from his horse as the two approached the cave on the north side of the land. There had been numerous reports of stolen cattle. All from small green creatures that hunt in the night, sometimes in packs. Goblins.

Goblins were nothing new to the royal family of the region. Their dynasty has been treating them as pests for years. It seemed that no matter how thorough they were with their cleansing, they would always repopulate in greater numbers in some other part of the land.

"You know as well as I that these creatures will not cease unless we try new measures. My father has tasked me with dealing with them, and I believe my right to the throne wagers on it. If I am to secure my future, I must talk to them. Violence has only proven to be a temporary solution!" The prince rebutted. The escort, however, would not hear of it and continued to pester the prince about the dangers ahead.

"If you do not wish to assist me in these negotiations, then you will do well to leave me be and return to the castle at once!" The prince sharply commanded. His escort looked taken aback.

"But your highness, I-" The escort attempted to blurt something out before being cut off once more.

"I said leave! At once!" The prince ordered. The escort had no other choice but to reign in his horse, turn around, and begin the shameful walk alone back to the kingdom. He would have to explain to the royal guard that he left the prince alone in the woods near nightfall. The prince, however, was unphased. He had plenty of training with a sword, a bow, and numerous other weapons. But he was not on a mission of conquest, but one of diplomacy. He was going to attempt something that had never been attempted in their family's thousand-year history.

The prince trotted his horse to the entrance to the cave, and immediately the signs of goblin activity became apparent. Footprints, spears, and arrows sticking out from the ground, a cauldron tipped over and rusting away. He may have found their entrance, but the goblins had spotted him a mile away.

Numerous goblins jumped out of the surrounding trees and bushes. All brandishing crude spears and clubs. Some were wearing war paint and whatever scraps of metal they could piece together to make armour. The prince's steed neighed violently and threw him off its back before sprinting full tilt into the bramble. The prince groggily stood up, regaining his composure, realising the goblins had formed a tight perimeter around him and were slowly moving in. The prince had to act fast.

"I'm with the royal family of this land! I am here on a mission of diplomacy! I only wish to speak on peaceful terms with your king!" The prince's voice was shaken but resolute. He stood as tall as he could and stared down his adversaries. The looming night had made vision difficult, but he could make out the shapes and silhouettes of the various creatures.

"Hold!" A loud voice sung out from the cave. Its accent was definitely goblin, but it was one dripping with command. The goblins surrounding the prince stopped moving forwards, but did not step back, making sure to keep the prince in place.

The prince's eyes were locked on the entrance to the cave. He could see torches flickering around corners and goblin shadows being projected along all the walls. The prince heard footsteps that were gradually getting louder as well. Two goblins stepped out to the mouth of the cave. One appeared to be an escort holding a torch, and the other had a buxom figure, wearing robes that were quite dirty and tattered, as well as a small crown.

"Human want to talk? Then talk as equals! No weapons! No lies!" Shouted the leader goblin. The prince was able to piece together that she must have been her leader, and that crown was likely an indication that she was some sort of queen to them.

"I agree! I have no weapons! Let us talk as equals!" The prince tried to reassure the queen, but his reassurances fell on deaf ears.

"You may lie! Humans lie to us all the time! You must prove yourself!" The queen commanded.

"Okay, I understand why you may be hesitant. What can I do so you will trust me? I just want to talk about a peaceful resolution." The prince felt strangely calm. The fact that they were willing to talk was proving his theory that these lesser species were actually capable of reason.

"...Human will take off all clothes and wear only this!" The queen's escort threw a rag at the feet of the human. It was a loincloth of sorts, hardly big enough to cover himself with, let alone modesty. The prince's eyes moved to the rag and then back to the queen. He faced an inner conflict. If he was caught wearing that, he would be not only a laughing stock but disowned by his father. But he knew that if this paid off, the throne would be as sure as his. He decided to swallow his pride.

"Very well. I, on good faith, will remove my clothing and wear this... unique garment, on the condition that we may speak of a peaceful resolution. Do we have an agreement?" The queen nodded solemnly and turned her back on the prince. Marching back into the cave, turning a corner, and disappearing out of sight with her escort.

The prince lifted the piece of cloth and turned to the goblins around him. Their eyes were stuck on him, and rightfully so; they had no idea if they could trust him.

"Human! Strip!" Said one of the goblins in a shrill, high-pitched voice. It seems all of the goblins the prince had met so far were female. He thought it was a coincidence and sighed, realising what he had to do. He wasted no time undoing his shirt and removing the belt from his waistbands. He got down to his undergarment and realised he would have to expose himself to the guards in order to change into the garment. He took a deep breath, threw off his underwear, and using one hand, tried to cover his manhood as best he could as he tied the garment around his groin. It wasn't enough, of course, as he needed both hands to tie the knot. Whatever was in store for him, he at least hoped no one would find out about his temporary attire.

***

The prince was led down a series of tunnels, deep into the heart of the cave. He felt more like a prisoner than a diplomat, with an armed escort marching him inside. The deeper he went, the more he feared he had possibly made a grave mistake. His ancestors had spent generations butchering these creatures. Of course there would be some contempt held against him, he thought.

He marched on, down a rickety set of crude stairs and platforms, until finally he came across a large opening deep within the earth. In this opening, he saw the queen surrounded by her people. Some of the goblins stared, fascinated, at the man. Others hid behind boxes and rocks, reminded of the stories that had been instilled in them since birth about the dangers of man.

The prince quickly realised, however, that it wasn't just a coincidence. All the goblins in this room were also female.

"Where is your king?" The prince asked, approaching the queen.

"Dead. Because of you!" The queen snapped back.

"Where are your men? Who provides for your people?" The prince asked inquisitively. He didn't need to know, but he couldn't ignore the glaring question.

"Men are all dead! Only we remain." The queen retorted. Her voice and stance were unmoved. The prince realised that if he had stayed at home and done nothing, this problem may have sorted itself out. Still, he thought that leaving these people to starve and die was too cruel.

"I see. What can I do to help? If you agree to stop stealing from our farms. I can see to it that your tribe is left alone." The moist air was causing the prince to sweat a bit. He wasn't sure if it was from the humidity or the nerves. His toned physique was on full display.

"If there are no goblin men, our way of life dies! We need men! You give us men; we will no longer take from your farm."

"You want me to find... goblin men? If you can tell me where exactly to look, then perhaps-"

"No! You give us men! Babies! You pump-pump with our strongest!" The queen interrupted.

The prince stared back blankly. He couldn't exactly process what the queen had just said.

"...Pump-pump?"

"Yes yes! Give us babies! Human seed and goblin seed make male goblins every time!" 

Suddenly, the reality of the situation hit the prince like a truck. She was asking him to impregnate her kin. A man whose entire family line nearly genocided goblins again and again was now being asked to sleep with them. The prince was a reserved man who had never slept with a maiden before. He was planning to wait for his wedding night. He pleaded to himself, "Is this the only way?

"But, what about extra supplies? A water well? Surely these things would help."

"NO! We need men! And a king! I alone can not lead forever. 3 babies who will become 3 men. And 3 men will rebuild colony!"

The prince felt his skin crawl, would he really do it? He feared how they would act if they said no. The children would technically be his offspring. But goblin genetics are so strong that they would hardly have any of his features. He remembered stories of goblin men raping human women, and how they gave birth to octuplets of goblins. He knew they would have no claim to his throne, so he wondered if there was really any risk to this.

The prince thought long and hard about the reward if he could pull this off. An end to a multigenerational feud. A guaranteed seat on the throne. His pick of any maiden in the land. He swallowed his pride hard with a loud gulp.

"I'll do it."

***

The prince sat around a large fire with the other goblins. The serious mood of the negotiations had lifted and was now replaced by a more harmonious atmosphere. Goblin girls ran around the cave preparing food and drink; others took their seats around the large campfire. The prince was handed a sweet-smelling ale in a goblet. He politely took a sip and felt his vision blur for a moment. Whatever it was, it was surely enough to bring down a dwarf in large amounts. The queen turned to her new guest.

"Human, as part of our culture, we would like to perform the mating dance. You may choose any dancer as mate." The queen gestured her arm to the girls, who stepped forth from the circle of goblins. Their skin was slightly different shades of green. Their ears were sharp and pointed. They wore very little, even for goblins, just some scraps that were barely covering their dark nipples. Despite their small stature, they were all very curvaceous.

"Let the dance begin!" The queen shouted. A cheer was let out from the crowd as a set of large drums began playing. The three girls began in sync, gyrating their bodies to the beat of the dream. The prince looked on in morbid curiosity as the girls simultaneously pulled off their chest straps, allowing their top-heavy green melons to spill out.  The prince took another sip from his goblet and felt his body grow warm. Was this really turning him on?

The girls then jumped around, showing off their rear ends. All varying shades of green and curviness. Their hips swayed from side to side almost violently, causing their asses to gently clap with each motion. The prince thought he was hearing things until they all straightened up and began jumping on their toes. Their asses simultaneously clapped to the beat of the drum. The claps echoed throughout the entire cave as the goblins proceeded to roar and cheer.

The prince could hardly pull his eyes away. He wasn't sure if it was a lack of oxygen in the cave, something in the drink, or something else entirely, but his loin cloth was no longer hiding anything. He was rock hard. Their mating dance had done more than just turn him on. It had put him into heat. The ass of the one in the middle had captured his attention the most. The firmest of the three with still plenty of give. Some cute ass freckles only helped pull his attention. Her hair was long, black, and flowing, with a pair of at least H-cup breasts.

"Middle." Whispered the prince, without even realising it.

"Go take her." Smiled the queen. Once again, she gestured her hand towards the girl. The other two dancers bowed their heads and began to walk away with a faint look of disappointment. The prince was on autopilot and had already begun walking towards the girl. The prince was more than half her size and looked down at her, his cock acting as a compass to guide him.

The girl reached out tenderly and grabbed his hand, placing it against her cheek.

"Hehehe, human like? Human want pump-pump?.." The prince moved his hand away from her cheek to the back of her head and rubbed the length of his cock against her face. The goblin moaned in anticipation, hanging her mouth open and sticking at her tongue, feeling his cock drape across her tiny face. At her height, she didn't even have to crouch to please him. He proceeded to grind the length of the cock against the goblin dancer's face before pushing the head against her thick lips. She eagerly took him whole, allowing the prince to mount her face and slide in until she hit her throat.

The dancer felt the need to gag, but suppressed it as best she could. What she couldn't prepare for was the prince grabbing two fistfuls of her black locks and thrusting repeatedly into her mouth. The other girls watched on in amusement and even heckled from the corners of the cave. Encouraging him to go harder and faster. One of the other dancers from earlier was walking back towards the two, her hand buried deep between her legs. She was completely hypnotised by the lewd display. She reached out to try and touch the prince's waist, and the chosen dancer noticed.

The chosen dancer pulled her face off the prince's cock with force and hissed at the other dancer. It was enough to snap the poor woman back to reality as she stumbled onto her plump ass. Without getting up, she scurried back into the crowd of goblins, much to her shame. Before the dancer could resume her duties, the prince bent over and picked her up by her waist. The goblin was surprisingly light, and her feet dangled helplessly beneath her. The prince tilted her back and immediately pressed the tip of his cock at her green mound. Goblin women were not designed to take men of his size, but it hardly concerned the prince. He felt her wet walls slowly give way as he forced his cock inside her. She let out something mixed between a scream and a moan as he filled her completely. He even noticed that his cock was bulging out of her stomach. 

What followed was 10 minutes of the prince reducing the goblin dancer to nothing more than a walking fleshlight. The sounds of his balls slapping into her filled the walls of the cave. Numerous other girls watched on in arousal, fingering themselves as the prince made an example of the dancer. Eventually he felt his balls swell and dug all 10 of his fingers into the waist of the green whore. With one final thrust, unleashing a torrent of sperm that painted her green insides a pearly white. Her green toes curled and twitched in utter bliss, feeling herself get inseminated by what she saw as a tall white brute.

And then she felt it--the exact moment his sperm hit her egg, sealing her fate forever. After all, goblin women have the ability to pinpoint the exact moment of conception. Her eyes rolled back into her head, and her body went limp. She was completely spent. The prince pulled out, and numerous drops of spunk dripped onto the cave floor. With his senses returning, he handed the girl back to the crowd, who helped pull her away to a secluded corner to be monitored and cared for.

***

The prince sat with the queen, taking a big bite out of a leg of meat. After his performance, his body required fuel. Any sense of modesty the prince once had was being slowly eroded by his new company. He took a long sip of the gifted ale and stared at the fire, mesmerised.

"Human has done well. Are you rested?" Asked the queen, leaning towards her guest. The prince gave a small nod, not taking his eyes away from the fire. A servant of the queen leant down and whispered something into her long, protruding ear. She turned back to the prince.

"You choose good first mate. Now I choose your second. She very big and strong. Good mate for babies. She is ready for you."

The prince could swear he could feel the ground tremble beneath his feet. He looked up and saw the outline of a woman slowly approaching. She towered over the rest of the female goblins, even if she was only a little over 4ft tall. As she got closer, her appearance became more distinct. She wore leather straps around her waist and chest, that looked like they were looted from someone taller than her that she likely killed. She had short, messy hair, piercings all along her long nose and ears, and a muscular figure that would rival any human warrior. Green abs that glistened with sweat, and biceps that put the prince's to shame. This goblin was definitely the queen's strongest warrior.

She sized the prince up and down and smirked. And without saying a word, she thrust an open palm towards his chest, knocking him onto his back off the tree log he was sitting on. She pounced on top of him and used just one arm to pin the prince down before he could get back up.

"You will give me what's MINE." Hissed the muscular goblin. The prince tried to form words, but nothing came out. He tried to look down and could see her undoing her waist belt and throwing it to the side. Unlike the dancer, this woman's body was more rough. Two muscular thighs helped hold him down, complimented by a hairy, unkempt red bush between her legs. She wasted no time grabbing the prince's semi-hard cock and forcing it into her pussy.

The goblin let out a satisfied groan and slowly shifted her hips until his length snugly fit into her. She reached down, grabbed both his arms, and began throwing her weight back onto his cock, riding him like a bull. It was hard to believe she had never done this before.

"Dumb human, release your seed in me!" She hissed, just inches from the human. It seemed she didn't want to waste a single second longer than she had to fucking the prince. Perhaps she was only following orders to let herself get impregnated. She bucked, swayed, and twerked her toned rear all over his cock, but it wasn't enough to make him spurt. The sensations ended up being too much for the goblin, as she bit down on his shoulder and came, squeezing down on his cock.

The prince winced as she drew a little bit of blood, feeling her sharp teeth sink into his flesh. While her pussy clenched from her first orgasm. She rested her head on his chest and caught her breath. The prince's libido, however, had just awoken and was hungry. He withdrew from the woman and bent her over the log he was once sitting on.

"Hey, what human doing? I just need small rest!" Protested the goblin. Her plea fell on deaf ears as the prince spread her taught cheeks. He got a full view of her green donut and dripping cunt. Wasting no time, he lined his cock up and thrust back into her bush. The muscular goblin let out a howl of pleasure as he began to fuck her. Fingers sinking into her skin as he completely dominated her. It only took a few minutes before the goblins tone completely changed.

"H-Human cock... so good! Pump-pump more! Pump pump MORE!" The warrior roared. It seemed almost the entire cave was watching them. Some were now unabashedly masturbating. One even using what can only be described as a carved, home-made dildo. Naturally, it only took a few more minutes before the prince rutted, going balls deep, and depositing another load of human cock snot into her green womb. The muscular warrior's eyes rolled back as she felt her fate sealed by the prince. Before she blacked out, she swore that when she gave birth, she would name her son after the prince, whatever his name was.

Areoki
Areoki
344 Followers
12