Human Prince Meets Goblin Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

The prince did not know how long he had been down here at this point. He could have been told for a few hours or a few days, and both would be believable. He had not been outside since the deal started. Rest periods between mating involved drinking, eating, and socialising for any amount of time. However, for the first time since coming down, it seemed as if the goblins were decreasing in numbers. Candles were being blown out, and a soft choir filled the halls of the cave. Was this a lullaby? Or the sign of something to come?

The prince was informed by a direct worker for the queen to follow the candles to the deepest chamber. He did so, going past the large opening he had spent most of his time in and venturing deeper into the unknown. Soon, he came across what looked less like a goblin home and more like a proper structure of some sort. The ground was covered in soft animal fur, a bed had been built, and emblems hung on the wall. This was the queen's nest.

He heard a noise, turned around, and saw the queen. She was wearing purple robes, different from before. Transparent robes that hardly hid her figure at all. Her large hips, dark green nipples, and tuft of pubic hair were all on full display.

"Human. We need one more child. And then we will have peace." The queen took a step towards the prince.

"I had not planned to bear a child. I had chosen another goblin for you, but... seeing you with my dancer... my warrior..." The queen took another step, parted her legs, and lifted her gown, exposing her dripping mound to the prince.

"Pump-pump me."

The next few minutes were a blur for the prince. As soon as the queen lifted her gown, all the blood rushed back into his penis. The two mated long into the night. Her moans and cries echoed through the entire cave. The other goblins could not help but listen as their queen was defiled over and over again. The prince held her tiny legs up over her head as he fucked her into submission. His own orgasms were merely a temporary setback, as he would just take a swig of ale on the nightstand, french kiss the queen, and go back to pumping into her womb. He even started fucking her ass by mistake initially, but even after realising his mistake, he kept rutting into her, leading to all sorts of depraved whoreish sounds to escape her mouth.

The queen had been transformed that night from that of a respected leader to the filthiest of whores. As the prince would drink his ale, the queen would polish his cock with her mouth, and even lavish her tongue against his ass. The length of his cock draped across her cock-drunk face as she gave him a royal rimjob. It wouldn't take long until she would mount him and repeat the process.

***

The prince awoke, immensely hungover. Whatever effect the night before had on him had left some time ago. The queen lay on his chest, completely satisfied and fast asleep. The prince turned to the only remaining light source in the room and saw the queen's servant. She had been standing there for some time with a bowl of water. As if sensing the prince's hungover state, she rushed over and let him drink from the bowl. The queen awoke and began kissing the prince's neck.

"How is my king feeling?" The queen asked seductively.

The prince nodded in approval before realising what he had just been called.

"King? What do you mean?" The prince turned back towards the queen in confusion, a look of panic on his face.

"Goblin home is your home. If you wish it to be." The queen gave a weak smile.

"If human leave, I understand. We no touch farms. But if human stay, human is king. And he help to make more babies..." The queen proposed.

The prince thought to himself, on the one hand, he could return home, possibly become king, and marry some boring maiden who would likely do it to secure her future. On the other hand, he could stay here, where he already was king, be fed and worshipped every day, and fill every shortstack goblin he desired. His answer was clear.

12