All Comments on 'Human Resource'

by AwkwardMD

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
amritaloveramritaloveralmost 4 years ago
Great Start

I like the setup. Please give us more of this sexy lady and intelligent story line.

Thanks. Easily 5 stars...

DeathAndTaxesDeathAndTaxesalmost 4 years ago

Ok first of all, let's hear it for one of the best orgy scenes I've enjoyed in a heckuva long time [applause]

And second, my friend, I think you really managed what you set out to do, which was to say what you wanted to say, and not anything else. And to show the internal chaos when a woman's expectations of herself are at odds with the world's expectations of her. How am I supposed to act? How are they expecting me to act? How do I *want* to act? And what are the consequences for each?

It also is like, a textbook example of the role consent plays in making the difference between when between value judgements of various behaviors. When the guy at the office does no more than *look* at her with interest, it feels far more creepy than when a bunch of strange dudes give her a ride on their sausage express. And why? Because one of those things she signed up for, and one of them she didn't.

Another intense and wild ride. All the stars. :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awesome story

Loved it but why did you even write a last chapter? It should have ended with the orgy lol

FunIndianGirlFunIndianGirlalmost 4 years ago

What a well paced and engaging story! I loved the evocative way you described her desires, especially considering it's so easy to make degradation read like a campy mess of stereotypes and bad dialogue. My favourite bit was definitely the inner monologues and her struggle to control herself. I'm glad I stumbled across this piece and am looking forward to getting acquainted with rest of your stories.

SimonDoomSimonDoomalmost 4 years ago

Excellent story. Well-written, with a sharply drawn and interesting lead character in Robin. The orgy scene was especially effective. I usually find the sex scene to be the weakest part of a good erotic story but this one was very good. I wondered about the length of the story that followed the orgy. It seemed like the dialogue with Luis could have been abbreviated. Since we see the entire story through Robin's perspective, I would have expected more revealing of her thoughts about leaving the company and also more about why she decided to stay. These are pretty minor things, though. This was very well done, and like all your stories it had an interesting and appealing edge to it.

I thought the use of bold face to describe her inner thoughts was effective, too.

GroverLangGroverLangalmost 4 years ago
More to it than Group Sex.

I didn’t think I was going to enjoy reading this story because initially, after you referred to it in AH, when I looked and saw it was Group Sex it was a turn off, although I did read the first handful of paragraphs and liked the phrase “weaponised her body” which is a classic and, thankfully, I’ve been on the receiving end many times (for the right reasons.)

I have no interest in writing in Group Sex, so I’m biased against it. I’ve written in eight categories but that hasn’t been one of them. But on the rare occasions when, for some reason, I’ve dipped into the category the writing has been okay. The constant has been very little plot and the sex scenes were crap.

However, after reading my comments in AH, someone said the story being in Group Sex was a bit of a misnomer and there was more to the story.

I found the story interesting from the beginning and not just for her masturbation. 😂 I couldn’t imagine myself or any man writing it as well but, then again, I couldn’t see a woman writing a male masturbation as good as a man. That’s certainly an opinion everyone won’t agree on. 🤔 I thought her reactions to the porn video were well written. You could imagine, if it was femdom, a man using a fleshlight. Together with a flashlight if the lights weren’t working. Ambidextrous. 🙄. Although if it was a gay male story he would be more likely to be sitting on something.

But, in all seriousness, the most important thing is it’s a story with sex 👍, not sex scenes strung together to try and create a story.

I found the description of the orgy quite plausible. I also found the business scenes plausible which set me thinking. I disagree with any suggestion in respect of the story ending with the orgy. It needed wrapping up properly although there was more than one way to do it. As for any suggestion there should be a sequel I don’t think so. Some stories beg for a sequel. This isn’t one of them.

My final point? I’ve never heard an American say the word “bashed,” and I’ve spoken to hundreds and heard thousands, and I certainly never ever expected an American writer to use the word.

sinfulwolfsinfulwolfalmost 4 years ago
Another excellent piece

As always, well written. Not only in the skill of wordcraft (of which you are highly skilled), but also in the story itself. I enjoyed the characters I was meant to, and despised those that earned it. I really enjoyed this journey Robin had, in fulfilling her needs. I loved Ela. Luis was fun as Hell.

The sex was greatly written. Hot, touch awkward in moment or two, and just a delicious little joy to read. The leadup to that orgy on the secual level was a brilliantly orchestrated display of rising steam under a lid. Loved it.

The rest of the story was captivating. I'm really glad you had that ending. It made me smile and was an excelleny cap for the tale and the character. Looking forward to you next piece.

This content is why I love adult fiction so much. It is so much more than smut. Even though the smut is just... delicious.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
To answer the anonymous...

...who said the story should’ve ended after the orgy: as a woman working in office I got more turned on by the last scene at the cafe than the orgy.

FriskyMindFriskyMindalmost 3 years ago

That was damn hard to read, but well worth it. You took me into a mindset I knew existed but knew nothing about and gave me understanding. Don’t we all need a friend like Luis who accepts us unconditionally and is truly there for us in our darkest hour. Cheers to Robin for meeting her needs, and being a champion for women, and to you for sticking with this story

LexicalFantasyLexicalFantasyover 2 years ago

This story went places I didn’t see coming. Then when it arrived, I did not expect to like the destination. But I did. This was due to quality writing, and either a great imagination or a good memory of actual events. 😉

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Loreover 2 years ago

I gave it 5 stars

It was not that dark. No one forced to eat their dead parents or anything. The sex scenes are superbly well-written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved this story. Thank you for sharing it. It represents the best of what’s on this site and so deserves this win. Congrats lady. So much more than three.

highshine808highshine808over 2 years ago

absolutely awesome

i dare say flawless

IJS0904IJS0904almost 2 years ago

I am not a bdsm kind of guy. I read this story on a recommendation and deliberately didn't read the tags. But if you are expected some sort of diatribe against your story you will be disappointed. Your writing is excellent and your characters have depth. I enjoyed the story line as well. Your main character's internal battle with her needs was very well done. Thanks for sharing your story.

ubonakubonakabout 1 year ago

Like IJS0904, I am not a BDSM reader. And I generally avoid psychodramas on Literotica. But maybe that’s because so few are this well written. Like funIndiangirl, my favorite bits were the internal dialog stubs in bold.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This was precious. The way you interwove the misogynist company environment with the steamy BDSM obsession that was driven by the deep inner need to express passion, not compensate for dysfunction, was exquisite. Having worked 40 years in academia, I have seen women preyed upon. I always advocated that the ExecAsst, the AdminAsst, or the Secretary should be paid more than the Dean, The Chairman, or the Professor, as they did much of the work. Nice way to wrap the ending with the shark allowing a small nod to her hidden compassion, but recognizing a true alley in the process. There is another character/plot there.

galadriel_fangaladriel_fan6 months ago

Like others with comments below, BDSM not a story tag I pursue, so this snuck up on me. By the time I figured it out I was hooked on Robin’s character and the story. Would love to get follow-up stories featuring Luis, Ela, Denise. Thanks for gifting us with this one.

AwkwardMDAwkwardMD6 months agoAuthor

BDSM is not a tag on this story, nor has it been and nor should it be. This story is intense, but Robin's brand of deviancy only barely qualifies as masochism. That is a far cry from the larger umbrella term.

I see a trend of comments treating this as fact, but it isn't. Robin wants to be used (and borderline abused, within context/reason)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAwkwardMD@AwkwardMD
Writing smut no one asked for since 2013. Hello! I'm a spare-time writer, and I've been proud to use Literotica to get my own brand of smut out there. I've worked with some really incredible creators over the years (Omenainen, SkullTT, Maria_McGeorge, Katie_Tay, AngelofTempta...