Human Resource

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One man was lying flat on the floor while a girl, younger than Robin, rode him in a reverse cowgirl position. Another man stood beside her, holding her head while she sucked him off. It was this threesome that really held Robin's gaze. The girl's shirt had been pulled down, and her breasts were hanging out and over the spaghetti-strap top. They moved tremendously as she bounced up and down.

"Robin," Denise said, as she came up beside her, "one more thing. Well, two things, actually."

Robin nodded, but her eyes remained fixed on the way the standing man was holding the bouncing girl's head. Her face was planted against his groin, and her throat looked swollen. It was mesmerizing.

"This is important, dear."

At this mild reproof, Robin squared herself away and tuned out the rest of the room for a moment.

Denise kept her voice low, for only the two of them to hear. "There are two safe words. Bubbles and Horizon."

"Bubbles and Horizon," Robin repeated.

"Bubbles," Denise said, "is I'm tired. It's Let me catch my breath. It's I love what we're doing, but hang on for a minute I need to go pee."

Robin nodded. "Bubbles is pause."

"Horizon is something is wrong. It's I'm not okay with this or this hurts. It's this is outside my comfort zone."

"Horizon is a full stop."

Denise smiled. "Everyone in the room knows. With Bubbles, it's usually just that couple, or threesome or whatever, that will stop and check in. With Horizon, usually everyone in the room stops to check in. If you hear anyone say it, for any reason, look around. It's the only thing you really need to listen for. Use them at your discretion. No one will hold invoking them against you," she said, and then added, "or at least if they do they'll never be invited back."

"Got it."

"I'm going to get you started with someone I think will be a good fit for you. Under different circumstances, you would be free to engage wherever and however you like, but you don't know the bracelets yet. For tonight, wait for someone to approach you first. I'll make sure you don't lack for company, assuming you need any help at all."

The older woman gave her one last look, from head to toe, and then turned. The rest of the room had paid them no mind, fully absorbed in each other and themselves, and it was a threesome in the corner that Robin had not yet noticed that Denise led her toward. Three men, standing like the points of a triangle and facing each other.

Robin was surprised to find a girl in the middle of that, making it a foursome. She was giving a vigorous blowjob to the man in the top of the triangle while giving simultaneous handjobs to the other two. Denise tapped the shoulder of one of the men being stroked, and he seemed momentarily surprised at the interruption until he saw Robin standing just off to the side.

"Oh," he said, in a surprisingly deep voice. "Well hello."

"Charles," Denise said, as she stepped back, "this is..."

"Robin," she said, nodding. Denise nodded as well.

Charles met her gaze for a moment, smiled, and then looked down at her wrist. Then his smile widened significantly.

Should have told him to call you disposable, or cunt, or maybe he could just call you by your ho—

"All I see is a bunch of holes I can fuck," he said.

—oly crap.

"Mouth."

Robin shuddered. That had never happened before, and she could feel that dark place inside squirming excitedly at the idea of meeting its equal on the field of battle. She held his gaze as she knelt down, hands resting gently on her thighs, and settled on her heels. She opened her mouth obediently, and everything changed.

Charles was a large man, standing somewhere over six feet tall. He was barrel chested, with pec muscles matched with a bit of a gut and a thick layer of chest hair. His dark skin glistened, already dotted here and there with perspiration...

...but it was his cock that she was most interested in. She was fascinated by it. This was the one, the first one that might be a match for her. She'd assumed the one that conquered her would be enormous, huge enough to ruin her abused holes beyond what she'd ever managed to do to herself. Charles' wasn't big—average at best—but damn was it beautiful. Circumcised, straight as an arrow, with a perfectly-rounded head and plenty of girth. It was more than enough, because it was attached to a man who had commanded her.

As she held his cock in her hand she glanced around, momentarily very aware of how many eyes were on her. Much of the room was glancing in her direction, though few were doing so openly. Denise and Luis were quietly talking between themselves, and that was all she got a chance to see before Charles' big hands clamped over her scalp and turned her head back.

"Pay attention, you cock-sucking little whore," he said.

Robin felt her insides turn to jelly. She'd spent so long watching moments like these on a screen, wishing she could be that girl. This was her moment. She opened her mouth, passively and deliberately looking up at him with her biggest, widest, most-innocent eyes. He had her whole focus, and she was fully absorbed in the present as she had never been before.

The man pressed his tip forward and moaned. It was a loud moan, filling the space around them with echoes, and she couldn't help smiling. His fingers tightened on her scalp, and her insides did backflips when he started thrusting. She felt him hit the back of her throat, and she pinched the back of her tongue in just as he got there to trigger the loudest, full-body gag she was capable of.

"Oh fuck yes," he groaned, as he replanted his feet beside her thighs for better leverage. "Your little whore mouth is so hot for my big cock."

As an answer, Robin opened her mouth just a little bit more so that the schluck-schluck sound of her mouth being used was so much louder. Her hands trembled, though she kept them on her thighs. Tears leaked from the corners of her eyes as he rammed his cock repeatedly against the back of her throat.

"Sounds like we've got a little room left in there," he said. "Let's see what we can do about that."

One hand disappeared from her scalp, and she watched with awe as he wrapped his hand around the base of his shaft and the entirety of his sack. As he squeezed it into a fist, he pushed his balls up so that they were right alongside the shaft.

"Open wide, and don't bite."

Robin opened her jaw the most she could handle, curling her lips over her teeth at the last moment before he both pulled her in and thrust into her mouth. One of them popped in behind her teeth, filling the space around her tongue, while the other just slipped behind her lip and made her cheek swell out tremendously. They were spongey, and sweaty, and the second they were inside her mouth Charles grabbed the back of her head and held her so tightly against his groin that her nose was pinched shut.

"That's it. Let it slide into your throat."

In truth, he wasn't long enough to make it that far, but that didn't matter to her in the slightest; not when he talked to her like that, and grabbed her like that, and used her like that. He held her head in place, making shallow thrusts, and sheer delirium spread throughout Robin's body.

Robin was both relieved and disappointed that the shallow thrusts enabled her to breathe through her nose, something that had been impossible just seconds earlier.

Let him cut off your air completely so you pass out. God, you would cum so hard during that.

She moaned deep down, from her core, and could barely keep her posture while her whole body was shuddering.

"Fuck yes, you nasty slut," he moaned and he pulled her head close to his body again. "Swallow my fucking cock."

She felt pure ecstasy when her nose pinched closed against his body again. Her eyes clamped shut, savouring the helplessness. She let her hands fall by her side, and then, deciding that wasn't submissive enough, put both hands in the small of her back. Holding them there together, one hand wrapped around the wrist of the other. She was determined she'd keep them there for as long as she possibly could.

He wasn't releasing her. Her lungs were beginning to burn. It was a glorious moment, and the only way it could have been improved was if he was big enough to gag her properly. Gagging and choking would have been perfect.

The burning in her chest worsened, and she had to actively fight the instinct telling her to push away from him. To clear her nose. The harder that instinct hammered away inside her brain, the tighter she held her grip, and it was a magnificent intoxication.

Then he let her breathe, and she felt both relief and disappointment.

"Oh, you are such a nasty bitch," he said and then he pulled back, all the way out. His grip tightened on her scalp as he tilted her head up, and said, "Open your mouth."

She did as he asked and he spat down into her mouth.

Oh Fuck.

The shudder that ran through her, in that moment, should have set off earthquake monitoring stations up and down the East Coast. She moaned and closed her eyes and was tempted to swallow it, but inspiration struck.; she rolled her tongue like a wave, pushing his spit out over her lips and down her chin. She could feel it dribbling down onto her tits as he forced his cock and balls into her mouth again.

She moaned loudly. The sticky sensation of the spit sliding down her chest was like a bolt of lightning, and she felt herself drawing her lips back and letting it all flow out.

"Oh fuck, fuck yes," Charles said, his dirty talk rapidly descending into gibberish. "Fuck, fuck, fuck yes!"

He began yanking her head back and forth on his cock while keeping his own body steady. The total movement could only have been a half inch in each direction, but it was fast and it was rough. It felt like a different kind of abuse, quite unlike the sweet, slow-burning pain in her chest or the humiliation of his saliva in her mouth. This was the sensation of being bashed senseless.

It might have been different if he'd been in her throat and gagging her, like that could somehow make this all worthwhile, but she could feel herself getting the wrong kind of dizzy quickly.

Enough. Say Bubbles, you stupid bitch.

She brought her hands forward and slammed them on Charles' thighs, and the big man's hands instantly disengaged from the back of her head.

"Buu-bubbles," she gasped.

Charles' face turned from awe to horror and his whole body language changed, though Robin was pleased that his cock continued to throb. She quickly glanced around; no one was looking at her apart from the girl. Somehow, she was managing to service her two men and still stare at Robin.

That's one to watch.

"Shit, are you okay?" Charles said softly, bringing her attention back to him. "Was I too big? Choking you?"

Ah, the male ego, she thought.

Robin glanced up at him, but kept her expression neutral. Instead, she grabbed the base of his cock and ran her tongue all away around his length, loving how her own saliva had coated him so thickly. She blinked a few times, and felt the dizziness passing.

"All good," she said, with a slow smile. "Just don't slam my head around so much." Then, with a burst of confidence, she took his hands and placed both of them on the top of her head. "Once more, with feeling?"

"Oh fuck yes, you nasty little bitch," Charles said, and they were off again.

This time the motion was longer, steadier, pulling all the way back to the tip before burying the full length over and over. Robin forced her big, tear-filled eyes toward him, putting her lust-distorted face on display. She couldn't imagine what her non-waterproof mascara looked like.

She twisted and pressed into his groin, making herself gag just a little.

"Oh fuck, fuck I'm going to cum."

Robin's heart soared with anticipation, waiting for the explosion that would complete her if only for an instant. Thick, white foam had gathered around the base of his cock, and as she stared at it Robin became aware that someone was next to her. Down at her level. Inches away.

"Let me," the girl said, in a voice that seemed closer to a feline purr.

Robin didn't know what she would be letting the woman do, but every submissive fiber in her body reacted con brio to comply. She sat back on her heels, panting, and stared. It was the first time that she'd ever shared a cock, and Robin quickly realized that this was no girl. While she had a youthful appearance, there was experience in her eyes, and it sent shivers through Robin's body.

The woman grabbed the base of Charles' shaft, and began working him in a twisting motion while she leaned in to suckle at his balls. Charles, in turn, threw his head back and groaned. Faster. Louder. Wetter. Robin felt her mouth go dry as she watched, and closed her eyes just as the big man's body began to quiver. The first spurt was already arcing through the air toward her.

"Oh fuck," Charles yelled, and followed it with a roar that a bear would have been proud of.

Her forehead. Her nose. Across her left eye. Her cheek. Her upper lip. It was hot, and thick, and it stuck to her skin everywhere it landed. It was all over her, and she did not think there was a more appropriate way for her first cum at an orgy to end.

She was wrong.

With her eyes closed, Robin didn't see the other woman's kiss coming. It was spirited, and passionate, and took her completely by surprise. As soon as she adjusted to the idea that she was kissing another woman for the first time the woman moved on, dragging her tongue slowly over Robin's face, and Robin made a sound somewhere between an amazed sigh and a trilling laugh.

Not even good enough to put the cum into. Just a vessel to hold it for a while until a more worthy slut can properly swallow it.

The woman gave a rich, sensual moan. Her fingers filtered through Robin's hair, gripping it tightly to keep her in place as she cleaned Robin's face meticulously. After a minute she circled back around to her lips, and the kiss resumed as if it had never stopped. As if the two were old lovers.

For a long moment Robin ceased to exist completely, merging with the creature before her to become something new.

When she opened her eyes again and returned to the present, there were three men standing around them. All of them were aroused, and masturbating slowly at the spectacle of Robin and her newfound partner-in-crime.

She felt like a kid in a candy shop: a delightful assortment of hard cocks, perfect for licking, and all of them for her.

She was about to choose when the woman chose for her. She grabbed Robin's hair and dragged her towards the middle one. He wasn't the biggest, but he was long and thin and would certainly reach her throat.

Robin moaned and relaxed her throat, moving so that she was on all fours, and her head was back. Making it a straight line from her mouth into her throat. The woman settled beside her, reached around Robin, and hooked her middle fingers into the sides of Robin's mouth. The strain on her lips was intense.

Oh, we like her.

That was when she felt hands on her ass. Motion around her feet. Her toes curled in her heels. Strong hands parted her cheeks, and gave her fleshy backside a series of alternating squeezes, gropes, and light slaps. On top of all of that, the man in front of her kept pushing deeper and deeper.

Robin moaned.

Then she felt something broad and wide touch her anus. Pushing. She wanted to turn, but the woman beside her was holding her head and the idea of doing something just for herself felt so selfish. She had others to please first.

The broad, wide thing pressed hard, and Robin really moaned.

In perfect synchronization, both men pushed forward at the same time. The one in her mouth buried himself in her throat, causing her to gag ferociously, and at the same time the man behind pressed into her ass. She was dry and unlubed, and not at all ready, but his tip popped inside with just the accumulated sweat and perhaps a bit of spit. When he tried to press further, Robin's whole body rocked toward the cock in her throat.

Robin gagged hard, and a mouthful of saliva and spit surged out of her mouth. It bubbled and poured over her lips. Down her chin. Some of it was running along her neck. It was incredible.

"She's dry," came a deep voice somewhere around her.

"Coming right up," came another voice. A woman's voice. Perhaps Denise's. Perhaps not. In the end, it didn't matter who.

She lost track of the room around her as she felt hands on her head and throat. Fingers squeezed her nipples. Fists pulled her hair. She gagged and gasped for air as fast as she could. Surviving became the only thing she could focus on, and for the first time in her entire life she was able to escape her head. The voice of her mother, telling her how to be proper. The phys ed teachers, warning her of the dangers of boys and pregnancy. The expectations. The duties. The responsibilities. All gone. In that moment, Robin was alone with her needs, and it was perfect. She had finally reached a place where she belonged.

She was aware of something cold on her ass, and then fingers: one, two, three. It was hard to tell. It was hard to focus on anything other than getting sweet air into her savaged and saliva-filled throat.

Then suddenly that broad cock was back, touching against her asshole, and breathing became secondary. Time seemed to slow down and she was ultra-aware of everything around her.

"In her ass, man?" one voice said in awe.

"Fuck yeah, man! Give it to her."

"I didn't think I'd ever see that beast in an ass," the first voice said.

"It's gonna fit," hissed a third voice. "Holy shit, it's gonna fit."

"It's too big for my mouth," whispered a voice in Robin's ear. "I can barely swallow the head."

Then he pressed in. She was lubed this time, but he was too big. Her eyes bulged in surprise, but the man wasn't stopping and he wasn't pausing. His grip on her hips, holding her steady, was too good to fight.

"Oh man, look at her taking the beast," a man said.

"She's fucking doing it," another voice said.

The strain of taking him hurt more than anything she could remember doing to herself apart from a Christmas night several years prior when, all alone, she'd drunkenly pushed her ass way beyond any sensible limit.

Listen to those voices. Listen to that awe.

"You are going to ruin her, man."

"I ain't here to break it," the third voice said, "just to see how far it will bend."

Robin dearly wished she could see the cock that was sodomizing her. She'd not seen anyone even remotely large when she scanned the room. In between ragged breaths while her throat continued to be used like a fleshlight, she tried to imagine what it would look like, and what her ass looked like as it was speared by the beast.

The man in front of her went balls deep, reaching parts of her throat even her own toys rarely reached, and she gagged. For just a moment she forgot about the cock in her ass. For just a moment, the only concern was controlling her stomach and making sure its contents didn't erupt out of her. That fleeting moment passed as the rest of her body clenched, including her overworked sphincter.

It was like her ass had grabbed on to a molten poker. She instantly relaxed, but the spike of pain swept through her body. The cock in her throat silenced her, and all that escaped was a muffled cry.

"Oh, you liked that," came the woman's voice in her ear. "Where have you been hiding?" The woman's tongue lapped around her ear lobe, and that one sensuous act became her sole focus. "You are quite the little starlet aren't you, taking the monster on your first visit."