Human Resource

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robin's eyes flicked to look at the woman. She registered the brief smile, and the raw animal desire in the woman's eyes. Then the woman's hands laced into her hair, and she pressed Robin's head further onto the cock.

The retching noise seemed deafening, but no one else reacted. The cock kept pressing into her ass, despite how she relaxed or contracted. Her movements were of no consequence one way or the other.

"Dude... fuck, dude, I'm almost in," came a voice behind her.

"The thickest bit is still to go," came the woman's voice in her ear.

She hadn't been lying; the final inch or so was brutal. Robin's body had never been pushed like that. She'd never been stretched that wide. It was exhilarating.

"Fuuuck," came the deep voice.

"Oh yeah man," came another voice.

Then there was the voice of the woman, like a bolt of lightning in the dark.

"Okay boys," she said, suddenly away from Robin's ear, and Robin found that she ached for her company. "Okay Desmond, you lean back. On the couch, there. Yeah. Take her with you. Lift her, you guys."

There was no time for her to be anything but confused as she felt herself manhandled backwards. She'd never felt so powerless. The cock in her mouth slipped out, but her ass remained full to bursting with cock while strange hands lifted and carried her. She relaxed, taking the moment to catch her breath, and let those hands move her around like a doll.

She found herself upright, in reverse cowgirl sitting astride the thickest shaft she'd ever encountered. She got her feet under her, heels just touching down on the carpet, and started to move up and down on the cock. Taking control, and fucking herself onto the beast. A little pop in her thighs, and the glutes, and she was taking him deeper than ever.

To her side she saw Denise and Luis. Denise was turned halfway around from the direction of her feet, her jaw hanging slightly as she stared. Luis was standing behind her, his arms folded with an expression somewhere between I told you so and that's my girl.

Robin melted a little inside, but she didn't have long to think. Male bodies approached her from either side. She didn't bother looking up, to try to attach faces to them. It seemed unnecessary. She flinched when she felt a tongue lick first one hand and the other, and saw that the woman was licking her palms. Again Robin didn't get to savor the sensation before each hand was placed around its own big hard cock. She gave them both a tentative squeeze.

Fuck, this is what you were made for.

That was everything, right there: a cock in her ass and one in each hand. Three cocks. She was servicing three cocks. She marvelled in her achievement, but only for a moment. The woman reappeared, leaning over the back of the couch to kiss her again.

"You taste like cock," the woman moaned, before kissing her again. Her tongue pressed deep into Robin's mouth, dominating her more in that instant than any of the men had so far. "Now spread your legs."

"No fucking way," came a male voice to her left.

"Oh yes," the woman said.

"No way can she take Desmond and Eddie," the voice to her left said again.

Just watch me.

The man from before, the one with the slippery cock that had been in her throat, stepped in between her thighs and slid his head along her pussy lips. There were strands of saliva and precum still dangling from it. The cock was thin, and normally would have been no challenge at all, but her hips were warning her that she was already beyond capacity.

Apparently, she wasn't. The same thin cock slid into her long-abused pussy with a surprising ease. Robin groaned gutturally, heaving as she watched it happening. The two cocks in her hands stiffened as they watched, and she stroked them off with renewed enthusiasm. One of them reached down and swatted at her breast, and sent the humble flesh rebounding across her chest.

Her whimpering flinch was a crowd pleaser, and Robin purposefully turned her head slightly so that she wouldn't see the next one coming. She wanted it to be a surprise. The sting was tremendous.

The woman moved back around the couch, so that she was right next to Robin's hip. She stared rapturously at the point of penetration, with her tongue moving slowly along the insides of her lips.

"Yeah," she whispered breathily. "Give it to her." Then she turned back, and her eyes lit up. "On her face. Cum on her slutty face."

Robin turned her head towards the cock to her right. She wanted three cocks in her. She wanted to achieve that high, with all of her holes full of cock. She opened her mouth and moaned in pure joy, as she let herself feel all of it. All of it. She sucked and worked on the cock in her mouth while bouncing as much as she could as the cocks rammed between her legs, and used her hand to jerk off the remaining guy.

"Fuck, fuck I'm going to cum," said a voice. Robin glanced up, and saw that the voice belonged to the cock in her hand. He knocked Robin's hand from around his base, replaced it with his own hand, and pumped himself vigorously. Robin twisted, trying to lean back toward him, and got within inches when the first spurt hit her fluttering eyelid.

Those splatters of cum marked the last moment Robin could keep track of what was happening. Everything became a blur of action. There was a tongue on her face, stripping it of cum. Then another cock filled her mouth. Seemingly moments later, the cocks slid from her pussy and her mouth.

One of them, she wasn't sure which—and truth be told she didn't care which—came on her tits. The woman's tongue was back, licking all over her breasts, and her belly, and her nipples, before she moved away again just as another cock spilled its seed. She was aware of the woman's kisses lingering on her face. Lapping, sucking, working and making sure every last precious drop had been removed.

Then, all of a sudden, she was alone, riding the beast. She glanced around blearily, finding that some of the people had dispersed. The woman, who Robin was only just now noticing was thin, with long black hair, was on her knees sucking off one of the men. She was pretty.

She tried to twist to look at the man beneath her, the only one who had kept going as long as she had, but he had his hands wrapped around her ribs and was rifling in and out of her with so much effort that she dared not disturb his sacred work. Instead she turned to face forward and closed her eyes, leaning her body back so that his cock would reshape her insides properly and hit all the right places.

Come on. Let's really show them something.

Robin reached down, and ran her fingers along her labia. She was absolutely dripping wet, surely making a mess of her own on the floor. She bit her lip hard as she worked her middle and ring fingers in and out of her pussy. And then her index. She twisted at the shoulder, trying to get a better angle, as she worked four fingers in and out of herself, and then with a final gasp, the thumb.

"What the fuck is that," the man below her gasped.

"Relax," Robin groaned, as she spread her fingers and probed. "Oh god, just relax." The thin membranes separating her holes stretched and moved, and little by little she worked her hand part-way around the thick cock buried in her ass. Although she didn't have much room to move, she jerked that amazing shaft as much as she could.

"You have got to be fucking with me," he groaned. "You have got to be fucking with me."

Robin kept going, but after a few seconds he started thrusting faster and the best she could do was keep her fingers curled slightly and apply some squeezing pressure. It was enough. She recognized the halting grunts and half-breaths, lurched off of him awkwardly, and spun around, ready for his load.

"Good girl," came the woman's voice, by her ear. The woman had appeared instantly, like some kind of spritely cum fairy, and Robin moaned watching her wrap her fingers around the base of that cock. Either the woman had tiny hands or he was even bigger than Robin had thought.

This time, the woman cajoled and positioned her slightly underneath the tip rather than in front of it. When the cum came, she marvelled at how slow it seemed to roll out of the wide tip. She briefly wondered if the size of the man's cock slowed down the speed of his ejaculations.

To her credit the woman kept stroking, milking every drop out of that thick piece of meat, before going after her prize, and Robin was positively giddy when it happened. Kissing her face, sucking on her nose, her ears, anywhere that there might have been a drop of the man's cum. It was enough for Robin to be present in the moment, enjoying the high. She was sure that both of her holes were gaping open.

Ruination complete. Just like you always wanted.

The woman, however, had other ideas.

"I know he left some precum in there," she whispered hungrily, as she pushed Robin gently, "and it's mine."

Robin half-scampered, half-fled across the floor. Desmond had slumped backwards on the couch, completely spent, but Robin was like a woman possessed. She quickly climbed up onto an unclaimed ottoman, laid on her back, and grabbed both of her knees to pull them in tight. It wasn't until that moment that she realized she was only wearing one of her heels. She had no idea when she'd lost the other one, and it was incredible.

"They ruined you," the woman murmured, as she stared. "I wonder if you taste as good as you look."

The woman stared intensely at her as she began lapping at Robin's gaped asshole. Her confused nervous system had no idea what to do with the sensation, after everything else she'd felt, but she didn't dare look away. The woman's eyes just barely topped the plane of Robin's mound.

The black-haired woman's eyelids fluttered and twitched, and it took Robin longer than she was willing to admit to realize that the woman was fingering herself. She was moaning full bore, licking like Robin's anus was coated in candy. Robin bit her lip and pushed, clenching her core, and suddenly it felt like the woman's tongue was much deeper than it should have been. For a moment it even felt like part of her insides were inside the woman's mouth. The woman's eyes went wide, and that seemed to be the straw that broke the camel's back. She orgasmed with a banshee scream, muffled only slightly because she buried her face between Robin's cheeks.

As she came down from her peak, the woman slumped against the back of Robin's thigh and laughed tiredly. "That," she panted, "was incredible. Absolutely incredible."

Robin's empathetic high was off the charts, and she let her head hang down off the other end of the ottoman for a moment.

"Oh my god, did you orgasm too?"

"No," Robin sang softly, "but that's okay. I feel amazing."

"Hang on," she slurred. "I was talking about just now, at the same time I did, but now it... have you not orgasmed at all yet?"

Robin giggled. "Not yet, but I swear. After all that? I don't even n—"

Robin had never had her clit attacked by a tongue before. She'd been eaten out a fair number of times, once or twice by someone who knew what they were doing, but the assault on her senses waged by the cum fairy would have been enough to make her cum quickly without having been the center of an orgy for two hours.

With it, her assailant decimated Robin. Three orgasms, back to back to back, with the last one producing a squirt. Robin clenched hard after that, suddenly fearful that squirting, of all things, was going to ruin the mood, but the woman seemed not to have noticed at all.

She did notice the shift in Robin's body language, and she slowed to a lazy dragging of her tongue along and around Robin's labia. Robin tried to move, to stand, but her limbs were so tired that her initial efforts amounted to little more than flailing. Someone grabbed her wrist, though, and Robin's heart immediately started racing at the prospect of more.

"Okay," Denise said, as she gently helped Robin to her feet, "okay. You're okay."

"What?" Robin said, her voice sounding shockingly hoarse. "Yeah. No. I mean, yeah, I'm fine."

"I can see that," the older woman said with a chuckle.

She led Robin over to the now-vacant couch, and when Robin sat down it sounded like an entire breath of air rushed out of her. A bottle of water appeared in front of her. Robin stared at it for a second before looking up and around. Luis nodded at her discreetly, so she took it from Denise's hand and drank.

"There you go. Some nice, cool water."

"Thank you," Robin said, gasping. Then she took another long sip. Then another. "Whew. I had no idea I was so thirsty."

"Yes, this will become legend before too long."

Robin blinked at her for several seconds before she barked out a laugh and shook her head. "No, I—"

"I know what you meant," Denise said, smirking, as she laid her hand gently on Robin's thigh. "How're you doing?"

Robin nodded emphatically, and looked around. Two other couples were still going around the room, one man and one woman each, and she licked her lips as she stared at them. She wasn't sure how she would interact with them, but it was just a matter of time before she found a window.

"Oh no," Denise said. "You're flagged."

At first, what the older woman had said didn't sink in. Robin turned and blinked at her. She was more aware of the fact that she was comprehending things very slowly than she was of the specific implications of that string of words.

"Wait," she said at last, when it finally clicked. "Flagged?"

Denise laughed and nodded. "Executive privilege."

"But I—"

Denise squeezed her thigh, just above the knee, and it sent a jolt through her. "Trust me," she said. "I could watch you go all night, and there's a few members who could probably keep going that long with you, but this was your first time and that was a lot just now."

"No," Robin said softly. "I'm okay! I promise!"

"Oh, I'm sure that you feel incredible right now," she said, with a knowing smile, "but tomorrow your body is going to want to have a few words with you. Maybe it won't be bad. You're young yet. You might bounce right back and I wouldn't be surprised if you did, but you won't know until tomorrow."

Robin deflated, and the adrenaline began to wear off. She nodded several times, taking progressively slower breaths, and sighed happily. "Okay," she said eventually.

"How do you feel?"

"I'm fine," she repeated.

"No. How do you feel?"

Robin stared at her in confusion, and then wrinkled her brow in thought. "I feel... calm."

Denise smiled broadly, and stood. "Good. Follow me."

Robin stepped out of her one remaining heel, and walked after the older woman as she headed deeper into the second floor of the mansion. Although the lighting around the main area had been indirect and low, it became better lit the further into the house she traveled. Eventually, Denise stopped at a door and gestured. "There's a full bathroom through there, on your right. Shampoo. Soap. Conditioner. I will bring your jacket and heels, and lay them in here for you."

Robin looked past her, into the room. It was a beautiful bedroom, decorated in creams and soft whites, with a four-post king-sized bed.

"If you require it," Denise continued, in a lower voice, "we can provide a Plan B pill."

"Oh," she replied, failing to hide her surprise completely.

"Even if you have other... measures in place, it might be worth thinking about for peace of mind. There's about a seventy-two hour period of effectiveness for them, so feel free to contact me at any point before then. We procure enough for all of our women, just in case, so there's one with your name on it if y—"

"Yes please," Robin said.

Denise smiled warmly at her, rested her hand gently on Robin's shoulder, and tilted her head. "Go ahead. Get cleaned up, and take as long as you like. No time limit."

Robin drifted into the room slowly, though she only gazed briefly at the bedroom itself. She went straight into the bathroom, lifted the cover on the toilet, and sat down.

She was still sitting there in a haze, several minutes later, when she was roused by a soft gasp.

"I'm sorry! I didn't realize anyone was in here."

It was her. Black hair. Thin. Pretty. Thick eyebrows. Robin's lips worked soundlessly, but she managed to point to the shower.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah," Robin said, breaking her stupor. "I'm... Yeah. Go ahead."

Despite her earlier bravado, the woman moved her arms across her body in a last ditch effort at modesty. "I'm actually kind of glad there's someone in here," she said. There was a glass door that led into the standing shower area, and she slipped in quickly. "It helps to have someone to talk to, so I don't feel crazy for just talking to myself... which is what I'd be doing otherwise."

"It's okay," Robin said. "I'm happy to listen."

"I'm Ela," she said, slightly louder to be heard over the water.

"Robin."

"I'm sorry if this is weird, I just... I really appreciate it. It's... uh... It's always kind of a mindfuck when I come out of that. Like I just did what?"

"Tell me about it," Robin said, shoulders slumping just a little.

"It's almost like waking up from a dream, right?"

Robin nodded absently.

"I keep a tight lid on this stuff most of the time. I don't have a problem getting it back in the box, but there's always, like... like for a little while, I'm just scared. Right?"

"Of myself," Robin said, finishing the thought.

"It doesn't take long," Ela said. "Sorry, I don't know what I'm saying. I babble."

"No, it's okay. Babble all you want."

"Okay, good," she said, laughing. "You know, there's plenty of room in here. You don't have to wait."

Robin nodded, and got up slowly. Ela was absorbed in shampooing her hair, and didn't look up when she entered.

"Did she get your shoe?"

Robin laughed. "Yeah. Denise said she'd get them for me."

"Okay. Good." She put her head under the stream, and ran her hands through her hair. "I don't know why I was so worried about your one shoe all of a sudden. Was that your first time?"

"Oh my god, was it obvious?" Robin asked, suddenly feeling very nervous.

"No! I just assumed I would have run into you, or heard something."

Robin chuckled, and said, "I'm having a hard time trying to imagine gossip spreading at an orgy in between everything else going on."

"Oh," Ela said, half-turning back to her for the first time. "No. A lot of us... talk. Like, out there."

"You do?"

"Yeah, sure," she said. "Some of us, anyway. Not like a shared interest thing. More like... " She paused, tilting her head in thought, and grabbed the bar of soap. "There's a level of comfort, maybe? I dunno."

"That makes sense," she said. "Like maybe you don't need to keep the mask on so tight?"

"Something like that. It's not usually pervy or anything. I mean sometimes it can be if that's what you're looking for, but usually it's just... I don't know. It's nice. It's a surprisingly good place to make friends."

Robin worked a thick lather into her hair, and it occurred to her that she was enjoying a kind of comfort level right at that moment with another woman who was, for all intents and purposes, a stranger. It also occurred to her that her ability to think clearly was back, or coming back, and she sighed happily.

"I don't know if I was making any sense earlier, and I'm, like, not trying to hit on you or anything, but you were really impressive out there."

Robin smiled, grateful that the hot water was already turning her skin a bit pink as it hid her blushing, and said, "Thank you."

Ela gave her a smile, while keeping her gaze respectfully at eye-level, and reached for the conditioner.