Human Sexuality Goes Viral Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack was now really hurting. The pressure had built up so much; he didn't think that he could hold out much longer. Cathy could see the pain in his face and knew that he had to cum soon.

Cathy: "Well, Sherry, I think that you've been doing a great job, but to get him over the top you might have to. You could give him a quick blow job. Just take the tip of his penis into your mouth and gently suck on it. It will probably only take a few seconds. Okay?"

Sherry: "Oh, I don't know. I've never done that before, and I don't think I can. I know that some other girls do that to their boyfriends. Maybe they don't mind doing it, but I find it repulsive. Betty won't do it either. I'm here as a nursing student observer, not a slut. I want to help, but that's asking too much. Maybe I can try something else?"

Cathy: "No, that's okay. I shouldn't have asked. You don't have to. Let me see what I can do."

She got down on her knees in front of Jack and took a close look at his cock. She could see fluid oozing out of the slit in the glans. He had almost reached his limit. She put her hand around the base of his dick, leaned in close and opened her mouth. She had the head right in front of her lips, gave him a big smile and licked the very tip once, when he cried:

"I'm cumming!"

Cathy got a major facial before she pushed his penis away. Everybody was concerned about Cathy, but she had a big smile on her face and was laughing. Betty got some spectacular shots before passing the phone back to Sherry.

Cathy: "Well, Sherry, I told you it would be quick, but this could be a record for the shortest blow job ever. It ended before I even started. It's certainly the shortest one I've ever not given. I need to get cleaned up, but was happy to take one for the team."

Sherry: "You're right, but I'm really not into blowjobs no matter how short. Just the thought of putting some guy's dick into my mouth is disgusting to me. I mean he uses it to go to the bathroom! You seemed willing to do it, however, and I wouldn't call you perverted, so maybe some time in the future I'll consider it. At least he didn't cum in your mouth."

Cathy: "Actually some of it did, but it doesn't taste all that bad. I certainly would rather drink a beer, but swallowing cum isn't the worst thing in the world. It's kind of an acquired taste. You get used to it. Besides you can't get pregnant this way. So think about it."

Jack: "Well, if you or Betty ever wants to try, my dick is always available."

They all laughed.

Dr. Mauri added: "That's actually a good lesson for you both. What might seem to be disgusting may not be when it's to give pleasure to your sexual partner. We all do things that we don't like, but do them sometimes because we want to help others. Plus what happens behind closed doors between two consenting adults is nobody else's business. Besides in this case, what's the worst thing that can happen to you? You get a bad taste in your mouth and you spit it out, but your boy friend gets an orgasm and will love you for it. I rather enjoy it, but you already know how much I like a penis. Definitely consider it."

The question now was should they see if he could climax again right away. That was Dr. Mauri's decision and she said: "While I think that we should continue to pursue Jack's sexual stamina, I think that we should wait while he recovers a bit, so I'll conduct more of my interview"

Dr. Mauri asked Jack to sit by her desk.

"First off, Jack, how did that experience differ from your first one to you?"

"Well, the first one just came as a surprise and really fast. This time I knew what was coming, so I was more in control."

"You certainly lasted longer, and I commend you for that, but I'm interested in what you were thinking about."

"The first time I was thinking about how embarrassing this all was. I was really humiliated and couldn't believe what had happened. It really wasn't sexual at all. This time it was. Cathy got me all excited again with her so called prostate 'exam', which was foreplay more than anything else. Plus she's really hot, so I'm thinking about having sex with her. Then you asked Sherry to step in. She's cute, and it was a good hand job. She just didn't seem to be into it that much. I was thinking more about not losing control and less about sex with her. I was much closer to climaxing than she probably thought. I was definitely on the edge. I think that Cathy knew and that she could to finish me off quickly. Obviously it didn't take much. I loved that she got down on her knees in front of me and when she just touched my dick with her tongue, I exploded. It felt great."

Then Dr. Mauri started interrogating him about his prior sexual experiences and masturbation habits. How often did he do it? What did he think about? Where did he do it? And so on.

Jack knew that he signed up for this, but answering such personal things in front of all the others was tough. What if they told somebody? Reluctantly and with much prodding by Dr. Mauri, however, he ultimately told her everything.

Regarding masturbation he did it several nights per week. He went to a web site that showed videos of women taking a piss outdoors and jerked off at least twice a night watching them on his computer.

"You like to watch women peeing in the woods?"

"Yes, they all look like they are doing something a little naughty, but getting away with it. Plus they are getting relief from a full bladder. They look happy. Occasionally they will hear somebody nearby and they'll panic, but they never really get caught. I know that it sounds a little twisted, but it excites me, and I'm not the only one. There are tons of videos showing women peeing."

"What about women urinating indoors?"

"That doesn't excite me much. I guess it's just that the environment is more sterile and there's no risk."

"Have you ever seen a woman relieving herself outside in person?"

"No, I thought that I might be able to catch some one when I was camping, but no luck. I'd certainly like to."

"And you do this in your dorm room? What about your roommate?"

"He's a very sound sleeper, and I do it late at night. Plus I've heard him jerking off under his covers sometimes, so he can't really give me a hard time about it."

"Well it's a bit unusual, but masturbation itself is perfectly normal for a boy your age, and we all get excited by different stimuli. Now, what about sex?"

"What about it?"

"Do you have frequent sex?"

"No, I don't get lucky that often"

"But you're not a virgin?"

"No, I've had sex a couple of times, but it was always over in a hurry and not that satisfying."

"Well, you seem to have some premature ejaculation issues, so I can understand that. Of course boys your age also have very strong libidos and are usually in a hurry to climax. Do you think that is why you masturbate so much?"

"I have no idea whether they are related or not. I'm not a sex expert. I just know that I get horny a lot and need to relieve the pressure, so to speak. Plus I don't think that I jerk off any more than most of the guys."

"Anything else that you'd like to tell me that I should have in my report?"

"No, I think that I've already told you too much, and I'd like to get dressed and get out of here. This has been a weird experience. I was expecting just a physical exam and got humiliated. Now I feel la bit like a lab rat that you are experimenting with. How fast and how often can he cum? I've got to admit that it feels good, but I'm still under a microscope."

"Okay, I get that. In any event your exam is almost complete, and you will be excused shortly. I still want to see if you can climax again before your hour is up. I know that you want to leave, but I think that you might enjoy hanging around to get off. This time let's simulate your normal masturbations. You can use my computer to go to your favorite web site and watch some videos of women peeing in the woods."

Jack was already sitting at her desk, so he spun around the laptop and was quickly able to bring up a video. He watched a couple until he found one he really liked.

Jack: "Oh yeah. This is a good one. She's a babe out in the woods looking around hoping that nobody can she her. Now she takes off her shorts and panties and squats down. She even spreads her legs so we get a good view. Wow! Look at that stream of piss. She really had to go. Now she jiggles up and down to shake some off. Then she takes her panties and instead of putting them on she wipes herself with them and tosses them on top of her shorts. That's great. I don't think I've ever seen that before. She stands up and looks around and takes off her T-shirt. Now she's totally naked. She stretches out her arms, looks up into the sky, and kind of dances around. She looks really happy. There's a big smile on her face. She slaps herself on the ass and laughs. Oops! She must have heard something because she's grabbing her shirt and shorts and gets them on as fast as she can. She looks worried, but I think she's safe now. She picks up her panties and stuffs them into her pocket and walks off. That's got to be one of the best videos I've seen. My cock is definitely hard now, but it still feels really weird to just to jerk off in front of you."

Dr. Mauri: "That's what you told me you do. You watch videos and then jack off, so that's what I want you to do. By now you shouldn't be bothered by us watching and can just enjoy yourself."

"Yeah, that's a good point, but it's a little different if I'm doing it here. When I do it in my dorm, I'm in the dark and it's completely private."

Dr. Mauri: "So what are you really saying? You don't think that you can climax by masturbating yourself?"

Jack: "Well it is a little awkward with you watching, so I don't feel that excited sexually. I probably could use a little help."

Dr. Mauri: "Like what?"

Jack: "How about Cathy gets naked and gives me a real blow job like she started to do?"

Cathy: "Whoa! You don't ask for much do you? That's supposed to be a little help?"

Dr. Mauri: "I don't think that's such a good idea, especially with Cathy being your instructor, but I have a suggestion. It's only fair that I do my part. I'm neither as young nor pretty as any of the others, but I do have something that they don't: really big boobs. How would you like the greatest titty fuck you may ever have? You can fondle them, suck them, tweak them, and/or do whatever you like until you bury you dick between them and cum."

Jack: "Oh yeah! I can do that. The old sperm tank may be getting a little low, but I can definitely get up for that."

"Well, I'm glad to hear that you're not just a piss guy, but like boobs, too. Most guys like big tits, and besides you're already up."

She started to unbutton her lab coat and take it off. She did it slowly and with each button it became more obvious that she wasn't wearing a dress underneath, only a bra and a thong. She hung it up and smiled.

"Believe it or not, I'm not in the habit of displaying my boobs, so this will be a little embarrassing, but it's my turn. Plus bras as big as mine are also really uncomfortable. It's not even 10 am and it already hurts, so I'm actually looking forward to taking this thing off. It's usually the highlight of my day. So here goes."

She couldn't reach the hooks behind her, so she slipped the straps over her shoulders, and spun it around. Then she undid it and tossed the bra onto her desk. The others just stood there with their mouths open. None of them had ever seen boobs that big. They really were huge.

Antonia was waiting for their reaction. When no one said anything, she twirled around a bit and lifted them up to display them.

"Well, what do you think?"

Jack: "They're massive. I'm not sure I've ever seen any that big even on the porn sites I go to and certainly never in person. Bravo!"

Betty: "Wow! I would have never guessed that they were quite that big."

Sherry: "Yeah, your lab coat really hid your amazing body."

Antonia: "Thank you. Now let me get rid of this thing, too. I might as well go all the way."

She took off her thong and tossed it on top of the bra and said: "Now let's fuck."

She got up on the exam table and lied on her back. Jack climbed on top of her and grabbed one of her breasts. They were so large that he needed two hands to hold one. He was fondling it and sucking on her nipple. He switched to the other one. They were awesome. He was in tit heaven, and his cock was on the move. Antonia felt it poking her and started stroking his shaft and playing with his balls. She was getting a little aroused, too. They were enjoying each other's body. Antonia wanted Jack to climax, but was in no hurry. This wasn't her just jerking him off. They were having sex, and she wanted an orgasm, too. She took her other hand and started gently rubbing and massaging her clitoris. She was soon on the edge and thought that he was ready, too. She was already holding his cock, so she just guided it between her boobs. She squeezed them around it.

"Now, fuck me and fuck me hard. Whatever you've got left, I want on me."

Jack started sliding his cock in and out of the boob tunnel faster and harder. He was literally bouncing off those two mountains of flesh. The feeling was amazing. He loved every thrust.

"Come on Jack. Faster. Harder. Make me scream. We're almost there."

"You are about to get flooded. I feel a tidal wave coming."

"I'm ready. Keep pumping my boobs. Don't let up. I need to feel you explode. Now!"

"Aaaah! I'm cumming!" and Jack did explode. Antonia screamed as she climaxed and watched his cum spread all over her. He really made a mess of the exam table. It was literally the climax of the exam.

The others applauded. They had new admiration for Dr. Mauri, and Jack could finally get back to campus with his $500.

After she got herself cleaned up, Dr. Mauri met with Sherry to transfer the photos and videos. Antonia was happy with the quality, and they talked a bit. Betty and Cathy were chatting about the exam. When they and Jack had left, she sat down at her desk with Cathy and clicked on an icon her computer screen. Unknown to the students, she also had video recorded the entire exam. She hadn't told them because that might have affected how they acted, and she wanted them to be natural. She also had all of them sign a waiver, which, if they had read it, allowed her to do that. Plus she needed the video for her "real" job and didn't know that Sherry would show up and could record it. She wasn't a doctor at the university hospital, and she didn't have a grant from NIH. That was just a story that she and Cathy had made up, and they found an unused exam room. She was actually a porn star, who pretended to be a doctor in some of videos. She had over 200 videos posted on various porn sites under the name Toni O, and Jack and all the others would be up there soon. She made up the name, Antonia Mauri, by using the formal version of Toni and Mauri was a play on the words: "more of me", which was phrase she used a lot in her videos. There really was more of her and each new video was introduced with "More of me.

"Well, Cathy, I'd say that went about as well as we had hoped. I transferred the videos from Sherry's phone, so I should have lots of good new material for my videos, and you got new insights into your students psyche. Do you want to watch any of it with me?

"Thanks, Toni, but I'll skip that for now. I know that you have a lot of editing to do, so I'll leave you to it. Meanwhile it was a great session, and the best part was watching you get off. You really are a pro."

"Yeah, big time and I can't wait to fuck some of the other studs you've got coming."

After Jack had cleaned up the best he could, he dressed and started walking back to campus. Betty was walking right behind him. Sherry said that she had to run an errand in town.

Jack turned and said: "I hope that 'opportunity' was good enough for you?"

"I'm not sure if opportunity is the right word, but it certainly was educational. I know that it was difficult and embarrassing for you especially in the beginning, but I didn't have anything to do with your exam. You shouldn't be upset with me. I just followed Dr. Mauri's orders."

"Well I don't remember her telling you to jerk me off."

"She told me to feel your penis and stroke it up and down using your pre-cum as a lubricant. I'd say that's the same thing, and it wasn't my fault that you came so fast. I only gave you a few strokes."

"Okay, I won't blame you, but the whole thing was humiliating. I was naked in front of four women that all played with my dick, and I was told I shouldn't have been embarrassed. I was just being too modest."

"I can understand that. I can't imagine having an exam like that in front of four men. It would be awful. Meanwhile you'll get over it and someday will probably tell jokes about it. Actually you'll probably be bragging about it. I mean you gave Cathy a facial and fucked the shit out of Dr. Mauri's massive tits. I doubt that there is anybody else on the planet that can say that."

"I don't know about that, but I do know that being paid $500 to go through that exam wasn't such a bad deal. It was at first, but to more or less have sex with all four of you made it a lot better. It certainly beats jerking off by myself. Plus the money will buy a lot more than just a case of beer, and that should wipe out the memory of the bad stuff."

"That sounds like a plan to me. Besides I've got something that I'm sure will cheer you up. This may actually turn out to be your lucky day!"

"Are you kidding me? This has been a crazy day, but I don't see how it might be lucky."

"We'll see. Anyway I've got something I want to show you in private. Why don't we go into the arboretum by my dorm? As you know it's a make out spot at night, but nobody should be there now, and there are lots of private little places."

"Okay. That's fine with me."

When they got there, Betty led Jack to a secluded spot that she knew.

"Look, Jack we all have our own secrets about what gets us excited. Let me tell you mine. I love peeing outdoors and sometimes fantasize about somebody watching me and getting off."

"OMG! Really! You're not just saying that?" Jack couldn't believe his ears.

"No, for real. It goes back to when I was a girl scout and we'd go camping. There certainly weren't any bathrooms, so we just peed in the fields or wherever we were. I loved the feeling. Girls are always told to keep their knees together and don't let anybody look up your skirt. Now I could bare myself, feel the sun and air on my privates and nobody minded. There were no boys around and when you have to go, you have to go. Everybody including the adults did it. Anyway I still like that feeling of freedom, so that's what I do, and guess what? I have to go, and I'll let you watch"

"All right!"

"Well then, I'll show you mine since you showed me yours" she chuckled.

Betty pulled down her panties, took them off, and took off her skirt. Then she squatted down, spread her legs, and let out a strong steady stream of urine. Her bladder was bursting, and she made a sigh of relief. When she finished, she shook herself off and stood up. Then she took off her blouse and bra, raised up her arms and danced around a bit. She had a huge smile on her face and even slapped her ass just like in the video

Jack's jeans were now bursting. Despite having just climaxed three times, the sight of her peeing had given him a huge erection.

"OMG, that was so great. I'm hard as a rock again."

"Let me see."

She fumbled to unbutton his jeans and unzip them. She frantically pulled them and his boxers down. His cock flapped out. Then she took them completely off.

"Oh, that feels good! I'd jack off if I thought that I could still climax."