Human Sexuality Goes Viral Pt. 02

Story Info
Chris shows his huge cock and superhuman sexual strength.
5.8k words
4.36
7k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peatfreak
peatfreak
49 Followers

In case you're read my series, Sex Education Class Goes Rogue, this is a total reimagination of that story in a college setting. The characters are the same, but it's not a sequel. The plot is similar, but there are major differences. I would suggest that you read Human Sexuality Class Goes Viral - Part 1 first to understand the events leading up to this story. I hope you enjoy it.

On Tuesday morning Chris Annapolis had his examination. He was on the wrestling team and was solid muscle. He was only 5' 10" tall, but built like a Greek god. Dr. Mauri introduced herself and had him sign the release form. In a firm voice, she told him to step behind the screen and strip completely. She wanted to make sure that he knew that he was to be nude for the entire exam. Jack had protested about being nude in front of a female doctor, so she wanted to be clear that was the way it was going to be. However, he didn't mind at all. In fact he liked showing off his body (and his dick).

The assistant from his class was Greta Fuchs, who also happened to be the biggest slut in the school. Her body was bodacious and her clothes were revealing. Her sexual fantasy was to fuck the entire football team on the 50 yard line. Currently she was about half way there.

When he came out from behind the screen, he was naked and looked relaxed. Dr. Mauri told him that Sherry, who had just come in, would be video recording the exam. They had decided to have her come in after the boys had stripped, thinking that they couldn't argue too much if she had already seen them naked and started the recording. Chris just smiled and said hello.

Greta took his weight, height and blood pressure. Dr. Mauri used her stethoscope to check his heart and his lungs. She checked his muscle tone with a very "hands on" exam. She ran her hands all over his arms, legs, and torso. It was quite extensive. She covered his entire body including his butt and groin, and she was impressed by his muscles. He was strong as a bull. He enjoyed every minute of it.

Like Jack he got a hard-on lying on his back on the examination table, but Chris got his because he had enjoyed Dr. Mauri's hands all over his body. Dr Mauri seemed fascinated by the size of his penis. She handled it, squeezed it, especially the head, and tapped it up and down and pressed it hard in half a dozen spots. Then she had him stand in front of her while she sat on a small stool with rollers. His cock was quite large, 10 inches long and thick, over 5 inches in circumference. He was hung like a porn star and looked like one with all his pubic hair shaved off. She felt his testicles, and rolled them around with her hand, and lightly bounced them in his scrotum.

Sherry zoomed in to get a shot of ruler next to his penis showing that it was really 10 inches. She also just wanted to see it up close for herself. It was impressive.

Unlike the other boys, Chris wasn't dying of embarrassment. He was enjoying the attention. He was thinking how great it was that he had a very sexy woman rubbing her hands all over him, playing with his dick, and he was getting paid to let her do it.

When she had finished examining his cock, she started asking him questions.

"Chris, I'm curious about what you were thinking when I was examining you. My hands were all over your body and especially your genitals. Did you find that embarrassing, exciting, or what?"

"Oh, I enjoyed it. I don't mind anyone seeing or touching me. In fact I like it, as you can no doubt tell by seeing my erection."

"Yes, that would be hard to miss. You're quite well endowed. Now what about touching yourself. Do you masturbate often?"

He readily conceded that he did indeed masturbate. Sometimes he got stimulated just taking his clothes off and flexing his muscles.

"Nudity excites you and then you manipulate yourself until you ejaculate?" she had asked him. "What sort of thoughts do you have?"

He said, "Just being naked can get me aroused, but sometimes I think about men wrestling in the nude."

"With no clothes? Really?"

"Yes, that's the way they did it in ancient Greece, and I'm Greek. That excites me sometimes: nude wrestling."

"Do you think about their private parts when you play with yourself?"

"No, it's more like I just notice their dicks. Mostly I think about the physical contact with their naked bodies. I think it would be more exciting than wrestling wearing our uniforms. It also might be a little erotic, but I like sex with women, not men."

Greta coughed and stifled a laugh.

"Where do you do masturbate?"

"Sometimes in the bathroom; sometimes in bed; and sometimes in the showers in the mens locker room."

"So you do it in front of other boys?"

"Yeah, sometimes. They don't seem to mind, and I think some of them like seeing my dick. It's pretty big."

"Yes, it is. It's certainly the biggest one I've seen so far. Ten inches is quite large."

"It is, but mine is really closer to 11 inches when I'm fully erect."

After a pause, she got a glass breaker from the shelf and said "Now I want you to masturbate into this so I'll have a specimen."

"Now?"

"Yes, now."

For him it wasn't that big a deal. He liked it when people looked at his cock, plus he had an idea. He started with his hand moving slowly and then stopped.

"This isn't going to work. No offense, but it's hard for me to get too excited being in an exam room with you watching. I still don't have a full hard-on. I told you my dick is usually 11 inches. I'll need more stimulation."

Dr. Mauri wasn't too surprised at his wanting more stimulation. Jack had a similar problem, although she suspected in Chris's case, he really didn't need it. He just wanted more attention, but she asked "Like what?"

Chris: "Well, Greta could certainly help."

Dr. Mauri: "I'm sure that she could. My guess is that she's a frequent sexual partner of yours."

Chris: "Good guess. We have sex all the time. She's one of the few women on campus who can handle my big cock."

Dr. Mauri: "I certainly believe that, but I'm not looking for any great sexual feat, just a sperm sample."

Chris: "Okay, I just thought I'd ask."

Dr. Mauri: "What about Sherry? She could certainly give you a hand job. What do you think Sherry?"

Sherry: "Well I suppose that I could. I was only planning on recording the exam, but I wouldn't mind getting my hand around his cock, and Greta could probably use the camera."

Chris: "That's okay with me, but since you just want a sperm sample, and I already have a hard on, I'll do this one by myself. Just give me a little lubricant and something to go into."

Sure enough in just a few minutes he was ejaculating into the beaker.

Chris: "Now Sherry can jerk me off. She might like this better. I'll be in a flaccid state, so she can help it grow to a full erection as well as bring me to a climax. Since she wants her hand around my cock, this way she'll get to do that longer."

Dr. Mauri: "Are you sure that you can climax again so soon?"

Chris: "No problem. I have multiple orgasms all the time."

Sherry gave the camera to Cathy and walked over to Chris.

Sherry: "You don't mind me doing this?"

Chris: "Absolutely not. I'm looking forward to it. It's always great fun to have a new sexual partner."

Sherry: "Okay, I'll go my best. Anything in particular that you'd like for me to do?"

Chris: "Not really. Just wrap your hand, or your lips, around my cock and slowly go up and down. I'll let you know when I'm about to cum."

Sherry: "I think I can do that. I'm not much for giving blow jobs, but I'll see what I can do."

She picked up the now flaccid penis and lifted it up, so she could see his balls. She rolled them around in their sac, gave them a gentle squeeze, and a light bounce. She slid her hand along the shaft out to the tip. She rubbed her hand over the head and squeezed it to open his slit. Needless to say Chris's cock started to respond. It was growing longer and stiffer, and Sherry began to run her hand up and down in nice long strokes. Chris looked happy and let out a soft moan of pleasure. As his penis continued to grow, Sherry was mesmerized. It just kept getting bigger and bigger. She could hardly believe it, even though she had seen it erect just a few minutes ago. Plus she could not only see it grow, but feel it. She continued to stroke him as he became fully erect. Now she needed to bring him to a climax. He was responding well, but she was wondering if she might be too passive. Maybe he needed a little something else. That's what happened yesterday with Jack. Well she wasn't going to let that happen today. Her roommate, Betty, had given Jack a blow job, and if she could, then so could I. She was in love with Chris's cock and had no problem licking the shaft and encircling the head with her tongue. Her saliva acted as a lubricant and her hand slid up and down more easily. She began stroking him quicker and kissing his cock all over. Chris was panting now, so she knew he was close. She focused on his now massive head: kissing and licking it. She was about to take the tip into her mouth, when Chris cried out:

"I'm cumming!"

Sherry pulled her head away as he shot out load after load. None of it landed on her, so she used her finger to wipe some off his chest and licked it.. She had never tried it before and wanted to know how it really tasted. She didn't like it much. It was salty with a gooey texture. Not great, but at least now she could say that she'd tried it.

Greta got a nice close up of the expression on her face. It was really funny.

Greta gave the camera back to Sherry and started cleaning up Chris, the floor and the exam table, when he asked:

"Now what?"

Dr. Mauri: "First of all I want to know what that needing Greta's help was all about."

Chris: "I think you already know. I love having sex with her and wanted an excuse to do it here."

Dr. Mauri: "That's what I thought, especially as you jerked yourself off in no time."

Chris: "Yeah, well it was worth a shot."

Dr. Mauri: "How about Sherry? She really got you off."

Chris: "Yeah. I was a little surprised. When she said that she was just here as the videographer, I figured it wouldn't be much of a hand job. When she said that she wanted to put her hand around my cock, however, I was much more hopeful. She did a good job. I was getting pretty aroused and when she started using her mouth, I really got into it. She said that she didn't do blow jobs, so when she started licking my dick, I was quite surprised. She was also seconds away from taking me into her mouth. Too bad I missed that."

Dr. Mauri: "Believe it or not, I was as surprised as you were. Just yesterday she said that she thought oral sex was disgusting and couldn't imagine doing it. So Sherry, why don't you tell us what changed?"

Sherry: "When I said that I would consider it after you and Cathy suggested I try it, I was speaking for myself and Betty. I didn't really think about it, but you must have planted a seed in her because after she left here, she took Jack to a private spot in the arboretum. She pissed on the ground right in front of him, stripped naked and danced around just like in the video he watched. Yesterday was just such a crazy day, so I think she decided that she was free try something new. She convicted herself that it was okay and gave him a blowjob. She even swallowed his cum, and I saw her do it. In fact I videotaped it with my new camera. I wanted to practice with it before the exam this morning and guessed that she would take Jack there. You'll see it when we transfer the files later. Anyway we talked about it later, and I saw it in a different light. It's one thing for you and Cathy to say it's okay, but when your roommate does, that means a lot more. That plus I love Chris's cock and was just drawn to it. I think it must have some sort of force field around it that sucks you in, and yes, I was about to take him into my mouth and suck him for all he was worth."

Dr. Mauri: "I can't wait to see videos of both of you. Meanwhile we're still studying Chris. His sexual performance so far has been pretty impressive, but I want to see him do more. Maybe we should let Greta work on him."

Greta: "Sure what can I do?"

Dr. Mauri: "Well you heard what he said. He wants some extra simulation from you, which really means to have sex, so if you want, fuck his brains out. I'm still curious to know if his penis really is 11 inches erect like he says, but it really doesn't matter."

Greta looked back and forth between them.

"That won't be a problem."

She walked over to the exam table and started stroking Chris. His dick seemed to be coming back to life, when she stopped.

"Wait a minute. I need to do this." She took off her blouse and bra and started back up. She had massive tits, and Chris reached out to grab and fondle them. He was definitely getting the stimulation that he needed and Greta was getting hot, too.

"This is a beautiful cock. I love this cock, but I think that he needs a little lubrication"

Dr. Mauri: "I can get that for you."

"No thanks, I've got that covered." She put both her hands around his member and took it into her mouth. She sucked it enthusiastically. Then took it out and spread the saliva all over it with her tongue. She stroked him with one hand and played with his balls with the other. He was really responding now.

Greta was also getting worked up. Her panties were soaking wet, and she was focused on getting both of them to a climax. She stopped again, stripped off her skirt, yanked her panties down to her ankles, and stepped out of them and her shoes. Then she jumped up onto the table and shouted:

"Fuck 10 inches. I'm going for 11!" She straddled Chris and slowly lowered herself until she had taken all of him inside her. Then she was riding him, carefully at first, but soon like a crazed cowboy on a bucking bronco.

"Yee! Haw!"

Chris laughed as he watched her boobs bouncing up and down. Dr. Mauri was intrigued. It was less than two minutes before both their bodies shook as their orgasms started. Greta let out a scream of delight. Chris pulled out just before he exploded all over her.

Sherry got a great shot of her tits covered with cum and laughing.

"I know that I shouldn't have told you it was okay to have sex, but that was a great demonstration of unbridled passion. I'm glad that I saw it. You're both were really horny."

Chris: "What can I say? It's been hours since we've had sex."

Dr. Mauri: "Originally I had planned to test your sexual stamina. See if you could climax multiple times in a short period of time. Well I think we've answered that. I've also added a prostate exam, which we can do as soon as you get you both cleaned up. Greta, why don't you get a wet towel and do that."

While she was doing that, Cathy Smith walked in.

Cathy: "I'm sorry to interrupt again, but I thought that I should tell you about Greta. Unfortunately it looks like I'm too late."

Dr. Mauri: "Yes, if you were going to tell me that she is addicted to sex and frequently has intercourse with Chris, you're right. I just found that out, but it's good for my study to have a wide range of sexual experiences among the subjects. I am however glad that you're here, as I was just about to give Chris a prostate exam. Since you volunteered to give one to Jack, I thought that you could also do Chris."

Cathy: "Of course, I'd be happy to."

Cathy had heard stories about Chris's cock, so this was perfect. She was going to see it up close and watch it rise from its current flaccid state to its full grandeur.

Cathy: "Chris, you probably haven't had a prostate exam before, but might have heard stories about how uncomfortable it is. Mine is a little different from the norm, and I think that although it will feel unusual, you are more likely to feel pleasure instead of pain. Okay?"

Chris: "Sure, go ahead."

Cathy put on a glove and lubed up her index finger. Just like she did with Jack, she very slowly inserted it into his anus. Soon she felt the walnut shaped prostate and began to gently massage it. She could hear Chris start to moan while she kneaded his left butt cheek, and saw the effects. The monster was starting to rise, so she carefully removed her finger.

Cathy: "His prostate is normal and healthy. It also looks like he's recovered from his last climax. His penis is clearly growing."

Dr. Mauri: "Yes, I can imagine. Meanwhile I'm not sure if we should keep asking him to climax to test his sexual stamina. It would appear to be incredible, and we would be here all day before he was unable to perform. Don't you agree Cathy?"

Cathy: "Yes, I do, but I think we should get Chris to climax once more. Jack came three times, so Chris should be able to do at least four."

Dr. Mauri: "That's a good point. Chris could you cum for us once more?"

Chris: "Sure. I'd be happy to. Do I have to jerk off myself again, or can I do something else?"

Dr. Mauri: "What did you have in mind?"

Chris: "Well, I've already done it with Greta and Sherry, why not with Cathy this time?"

Cathy: "Chris, I'm not going to have sexual intercourse with you. It's completely inappropriate, and I doubt that I could take in your cock. It's much too big for me. I would be willing to give you a hand job."

Chris: "How about a blow job? You don't have to take in my entire dick, but you certainly could get your mouth around the head."

Cathy: "As your teacher, I'm not sure if that is appropriate either, but we've passed just jerking you off, so why not, I'll do it. Even though I may not be in Greta's league, but I do give pretty good head."

Cathy got down on her knees in front of him. She wrapped her hand around his penis and started stroking him. Then she started licking the head. Chris by now was fully engorged and his cock was throbbing. She opened her lips and brought it into her mouth. She took in as much as she could, but wasn't much more than half way when she started to gag. There was no way in hell that she could deep throat him, so she pulled her head back a little. That relieved the gag reflex, and she started to suck. She was working hard with her head bobbing up and down and began to sweat. Just like Greta had, she thought "What the fuck." She backed off enough to get his cock out and took off her blouse and bra.

She grabbed his cock and put it back into her mouth and began sucking again. She never had oral sex with a man with such a large cock, so this was a new experience for her and a challenge. It also was getting her aroused. She could feel herself getting wet and was starting to wish that she could fuck him. She was getting used to his size, so she was wondering if maybe it was possible. Meanwhile she was enjoying what she was doing.

Chris was, too. He was starting to moan and to breathe faster. Getting a blow job from your teacher, especially one as hot as Cathy, who was topless, was a real turn on. He was almost there, and this was going to be a big one. Cathy again tried to take him in as far as he could, and that put him over the edge.

"I'm cumming!"

He pulled out, but Cathy held on to his cock and aimed it at her face. She took most it in her mouth. It was a large load and Cathy couldn't swallow enough to keep up, so gobs dribbled out onto her chest. It was a spectacular facial. Good thing that she took her blouse off.

Cathy was spent and her jaw hurt, but Chris was just fine. This guy was a sex superman.

Dr. Mauri was shaking her head. He was just unbelievable. There was no way that he was leaving before they fucked.

Antonia: "Chris, I've got to tell you that I'm out of questions, except perhaps how do you do that? I realize that you were just born with a big dick, but instant erections and climaxes every few minutes aren't something you see every day."

Chris: "I don't know. I just can. It's not like I think about sex nonstop all day every day, but I certainly think about it a lot, and I love being ready to go whenever I get the opportunity. I don't take any special vitamins or supplements. I do work out all the time and wrestling requires a lot of physical stamina, so I'd say that's a big part of it."

peatfreak
peatfreak
49 Followers
12