Human Sexuality Goes Viral Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peatfreak
peatfreak
49 Followers

Antonia: "I can understand that. Meanwhile I feel a bit left out. Quite frankly you fucked the shit out of Greta and Cathy, and I'm sitting on the sidelines looking at a monstrous dick and wondering why it isn't inside me. I'm ready to go and you're not leaving until it is."

Chris: "I never thought that I'd ever hear a doctor say that, but I'm always ready for a good fuck, and I'm guessing that you'll be great."

She took off her lab coat revealing that she was only wearing her underwear under it, which she quickly removed. Now it was Chris's turn to be surprised. Her boobs were even bigger than Greta's, and he loved her big ass. She grabbed his cock and started to stroke it. Despite having just climaxed, it responded instantly. After all this was Chris's cock, not an ordinary penis. When it was fully erect, Antonia took it into her mouth and started sucking. Her head was slowly bobbing up and down as she continued to take more and more of him in. To his amazement her mouth made it all the way to the base of his cock. Nobody had ever been able to deep throat him before. That was unbelievable! He was really excited. This was something he had never experienced before, but Toni didn't want him cumming in her mouth. She wanted him inside of her, so she got on the exam table.

"Now Chris give me your best shot. I want to feel that huge dick buried inside of me. All of it!"

He didn't hesitate. He drove it into her like he never had before. Even with Greta he had to be careful, but not with her.

"Come on! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

Chris was starting to sweat from the exertion. He was driving his dick in as hard and as far as he could. He was in great shape, but this was hard work. It was also exhilarating and he wanted it to last. Toni was gasping and started screaming when she climaxed, which sent him over the top and he delivered a huge load into her.

"Wow. That was a great fuck!"

What a great find for her study and what a great body to see naked. Plus she had it recorded, so she could watch it again. She composed herself and said: "You can get dressed now, but I want to talk to you before you go to back to class."

Toni and Cathy sat down at the desk.

Toni: "Well Chris is quite a stud. I do this for a living, but I don't think I've even seen a guy who could match him. He has a monster cock and can fuck on a moment's notice. Amazing!"

Cathy: "I'd heard stories about him. That's why I picked him. I wanted to see if they were true. Not only were they true, they weren't exaggerations. He's the Superman of sex."

Toni: "He would certainly be the biggest porn star on the planet, and he might be after I upload the videos that Sherry took."

They went behind the screen to get dressed.

Greta: "Thanks for a great fuck. I've always dreamed about having sex with people watching, and now we've done it and didn't even get into trouble."

Chris: "Any time. That was fun. Meanwhile we should definitely do it again in public. Where else do you think we could do it? Maybe the fifty yard line of the football field?"

They both laughed.

Chris: "That was a joke, but would you want to do it on the 50 yard line? Somehow that seems a little trite, but I bet we could almost fill the stands with people watching."

Greta: "Yeah, I always thought that it was a dream of mine, but I think that it was just a line in a movie. Let's meet after lunch and see if we can come up with a better idea."

They finished dressing and walked out to talk to Dr. Mauri.

Toni: "There's something about this exam for my study that you probably should know. There is no study, and I'm not a doctor. I'm actually a porn star and wanted to shoot something a little different. I've played a doctor or nurse lots of times, but they were always with pros and looked staged. Your 'exam' was also an audition. I'm always looking for new talent."

Cathy: "She contacted me because I teach the human sexuality class. I'm always looking for new ideas and ways to learn about the sexuality of my students, so I agreed. You weren't paid to be in a study, but performing in a video."

Chris: "Well, I've got to say that the whole exam was a little surreal. It was just me climaxing time after time. I ought to be mad that you set us up, but it's okay with me."

Greta: "Me, too. We're both exhibitionists, so being in a porn video and uploaded to the web is actually a dream of ours."

Chris: "That's true. We're always looking for public places where we can have sex, but why are you telling us now?"

Toni: "Well for one thing Sherry already knows, so I'm not sure if we could keep it a secret, but mostly because I want to hire you. A male porn actor needs three things: a large dick, stamina, and quick recoveries. Chris, you have a huge cock, can fuck all day, and can get it up in seconds. You're perfect. Greta, you've got big tits, no inhibitions, and love sex. Your libido is off the charts. You'd be great."

Chris: "Holy shit! I don't know what to say. I was planning on graduating and getting a nice boring job that paid well. Making pornographic videos and adult films, however, sounds like a lot of fun. Obviously I'll have to think about it."

Greta: "What the fuck! That's unbelievable. Instead of being a nurse and changing bed pans, I could suck and fuck all day and get paid to do it. I've got a million questions, but for now I'm in."

Toni: "Terrific. I'll be around until the rest of the week. Stop by any time after the exam in the morning and we'll talk."

Chris caught up to Greta in the hall that afternoon.

Chris: "Hi, are you really thinking of doing porn for real?"

Greta: "Well a lot depends on how much I would make and what I'd have to do. I don't want to be like the thousands of actors who go to NYC or LA to get a job in the theater or the movies and end up waiting tables and starving. If they make it, they're rich, but 99.9% of them don't. I need to be guaranteed enough money to live on."

Chris: "Yeah, nurses actually make a pretty good salary nowadays. The hours can be tough, but you're helping others and making a decent living."

Greta: "Of course it's also not as much fun as sucking and fucking, but I wouldn't be picking my partners. The director would and how he wanted me to do it. I mean I'm not exactly fussy, but I can't say no just because I'm not in the mood or the guy has bad breath.

Chris: "Or it could be a woman with hairy armpits."

Greta: "Yuck! That would be awful. I also don't want to catch any diseases. Will the guys always wear a condom, and how often will everybody be tested for STDs? I'm a nurse, so I worry about that. Plus there's the question of how many of them are doing drugs. I don't care if some like to smoke a little pot to mellow out, but if everybody is snorting coke or shooting up, I'm out of there."

Chris: "I would too, but at least Toni doesn't seem to be a drug addict, so maybe her company is relatively clean. I'll guess you'll find out when you talk to her."

Greta: "That's right. I told her I had a million questions, but what about you. Are you definitely not going to do it?"

Chris: "I haven't made up my mind. Right now I'm thinking no, but I really should talk to Toni, too. I know that she really wants me, so maybe she'll make me an offer that I can't refuse."

Greta: "Well good luck with that."

Chris: "Yeah thanks a lot. Meanwhile do you still want to talk about where we can have sex in public again?"

Greta: "Yeah, but not as much as I want to do it."

Chris: "Well, I think that we both want to be seen, so doing it in a secluded spot in the dark doesn't work even if it is in public, but we want our audience to enjoy it and not call the cops."

Greta: "That sounds like we need to either find a frat party or go on stage at a strip club."

Chris: "There have to be better choices than those. I do know of one, but it's not as exciting. We could demonstrate sexual intercourse in our human sexuality class."

Greta: "Yeah, I guess that might work, but I'm not sure if Cathy is quite that open minded. She's young and just gave you a blow job, so she might, and it's pretty much anything goes, but it's not that big a turn on."

Chris: "I don't know. What about the mens' locker room? You could sneak in right after wrestling practice. Actually you wouldn't need to sneak it. You could just walk in and say 'Hi.' All the guys would be showering and getting dressed, but I doubt any of them would mind seeing you there, especially when you strip and get naked. You can put your clothes in my locker. We could shower together and fuck or have sex on the massage table in the trainer's office. That might be pretty hot, but I like the shower idea better. Of course we could do both."

Greta: "So is there practice today?"

Chris: "Yeah, it starts in 30 minutes."

Greta: "Yee. Haw!"

Two hours later Greta sauntered into the mens locker room. She was hot as hell and couldn't wait to have sex. Nobody said anything. She got some looks, but just waved back. She found Chris by his locker.

Chris: "Why don't you take your clothes off here, and we can hit the showers."

They walked into the shower room. There were still three guys in there. They found a free shower head and turned on the water. Chris adjusted the temperature, and they both got under it. The guys hadn't noticed them coming in, but one just happened to look over.

"Holy Shit!" he yelled.

The other two then looked over and saw why. Chris and Greta were soaping each other up and they weren't just washing each other. There was a lot of groping and grabbing. His dick had a major hard on, and she was stroking it. Then he pressed her against the wall and jammed his huge cock into her and started pumping her. She was moaning and screaming with pleasure.

Greta: "Give it to me! Give it to me! Oh, that feels so good. Aaaaah!"

The other boys could hardly believe it..

Inevitably they both came with a loud "I'm cumming!"

They were quiet for a bit as they recovered and then rinsed off and walked back to his locker.

As they were drying off, Greta asked him: "Do you still want to fuck in the trainer's office?"

Chris: "Nah, I think we're good. We got to do it in public again like we wanted and those guys got a great show. Did you see the looks on their faces?"

Greta: "Yeah, I think that we are legends in their minds now!"

Chris: "We also might become legendary porn stars and they could brag that they saw us in person before we became famous."

Greta: "You never know."

peatfreak
peatfreak
49 Followers
12