All Comments on 'Human Sexuality in College'

by HarryPerry

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
YYYYEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep this story going! with seemingly endless possibilities, Please keep writing..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good story

Really erotic and detailed ... but kind of felt rushed at the end. How about trimming some of that off and expanding the story so we hear much more about Greg and Winter and Janice's sexual adventures at Perineum?

sexysmilesexysmilealmost 16 years ago
Oh, my!

Absolutely fantastic! Really, really vivid and hot! You allude to future chapters, and I would love to read them and anything else you post. You have great pace and characterization. The dialogue was natural too. One little nitpick - Janice's hair went from jet black to auburn. Other than that, very good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
GREAT STORY!!!!!

Loved your story, can't wait to read the next chapters!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
wonderful

absolutly the best story i have ever read on this site bravo u must keep going with this story line absolutly fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great Story, Weak Ending

The story was great although I'm disappointed you built up Winter so much, but never gave us the satisfaction with details about their hookup. Also, I felt the ending was pretty weak, especially since this story "screams" to be the first chapter in what could be an excellent, multi-chapter tale that I sure all the readers would appreciate.

caprinecaprinealmost 16 years ago
Great job...

and well deserving of the second place win in the contest. Congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Well Done

Good story. Enjoyed reading and well deserved to be a winner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Stiff (and not the good way)

An interesting premise but the style is so stiff and lifeless and the interaction between characters so unconvincing, it was hard to get any pleasure from this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Unique and cum inducing

Yes, yes, yes. Please continue within the same setting and with the same set of characters. The build up with Winter was a little unnecessary. I loved the style. MY favourite non-reluctance story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Should have been a series

I agree that the ending left it a bit flat. IMHO, instead os ending it the way you did, you should have continued the storyline to more "Chapters".

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Got Me Thinking

Got me thinking if there really is a college like this in the real world. Fun story--- very uninhibited and imaginative. Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
fun reading, but---

the author sure packed it all into this, but its way too far-fetched for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
GREAT READ

Wow, i could not stop reading this. This has got to be one of the best stories i have ever read on this site. Please continue writing more, you have created a great story and it would be a shame if it were not continued.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
How big are the Fraternity and Sorority?

Based on this Pledge year, it seems to me that there were three men and three women accepted, started with five couples and one couple dropped out and one man and one woman did not make the cut. If this is typical, for a four year program, each house has about 12 members. This is a very small group. There must be some other way to join, at other times in the year? If anyone drops out of school transfers or otherwise leaves the organization, there may be even less than 12.

How long have these fraternity and sorority groups been in existance? To join one needs to major in Human Sexuality, but the program has not been in existence very long. Where did they get enough bodies to run the five tables and also provide security and monitor the public areas? There may be as few as nine upperclassmen and nine upperclasswomen if they only admit three a year.

I liked the story a lot, but there are some continuity issues. Not to mention where this nude larking about takes place. Is there no interest on the part of local law enforcement?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Challenging

An interesting premise and well told. Now, what happens next? There are at least two stories waiting to be told - both potentially interesting - and the overarching story about the college and the program. Please continue.

uvlas45uvlas45over 12 years ago
Where is the next PART?

It was a fantastic story; but it seems a lot are waiting for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More Please

Fantsatic story, can't wait fot the follow ups

Kittylove33023Kittylove33023about 12 years ago
Read it twice today

FUCKING LOVED IT. I've already read the story about eight times and I just can't get enough of it. I want more. More of the experiences classes anything! You were brilliant writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Begging for MORE

You did a fabulous job with your telling of this story. As soon as I have my membership established, it will definitely be in my top favorites! Although, I am going to take a line from Charles Dickens and simply beg. "Please, sir, I'd like some more!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nicely done

Fun. Erotic. Well written. Everything I'm looking for in a story. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW nice story

I loved the story I wanted to be one of the pledges

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

I wasn't sure how I would take an exhibition story since this my first but I must say this was great! Kind of wishing there was a class like this or even that there was people as supportive as the ones in the gauntlet to say the least. I hope you continue with the story.

BigGamehogBigGamehogover 11 years ago
Great story!

Reminds me of the 4 years I spent @ Chico State in the 70's!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Please write more of this story!

pissorgydreamerpissorgydreamerover 11 years ago

Well written and super hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
amazing, best e ever on viyeur b exhibitionism.

Hi I would expect you to to write infinite series of this story. I felt Im reading EROTIC HERRY POTTER AND SCHOOL OF EROTICISM. I'm fantasizing to have school Like this. Pls keep wiring as while reading I felt I'm reading about myself, my own. Fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hit The Spot

This story was fantastic. I really hope you keep writing. Thank you! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Please Sir, may I have some more?

I have never left a comment for anyone before but I had to tell you this is one of the best erotic stories I have ever read. Almost everything in the story matched my own fantasies, this story had me so...hmmm...wow...aaahhhh! THANK YOU!!!!! Please, please write more! I am a horny young woman who never gets laid- you would do me such a great service if you could write Greg and Janice a few more adventures

se06010se06010almost 10 years ago
More Pleeeease!!!

One of the best erotic stories I've ever read, thanks!!!

Please continue telling us the story of Janice, Winter and your college adventures!

maddictmaddictalmost 10 years ago
My dad

Told me to stay in school, I didn't thanks for the insite. So. Cal local, I got the tan?

NakedDanNakedDanover 9 years ago
I Wish I'D Gone to College There

This story was very enjoyable to read. As an exhibitionist, this covered a lot of my fantasies. Please continue with it...

screedbearscreedbearover 8 years ago
Amazing

The best story I have ever read.... please write more.

If I can make one suggestion, it would be very nice for the next chapters of this story.

1. The dates

2. The nude painting

3. The Human Anatomy Class

4. Other Classes

5. Exams

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Send me an application!!!

This story was fantastic!!! Wish this college had been around when I was searching. Great job!

JrockittJrockittover 7 years ago
Nice!

A great fantasy world for your very interesting characters. Of course, in this universe, I doubt the pledges would go through with much of that initiation, and if they did they would be stopped by the police. But you made it work with the nature of the university. I thought it was very clever how your characters talked about their fantasies, which put a lot more erotic situations in the story without them having to actually perform everything. Lots to read and fantasize about; lots to write about in part 2.

kensimoorekensimooreabout 7 years ago
Fun!

Enjoyed the story, but it got a little tedious at times, Nonetheless, I thought it was terrific, thanks!

photokenphotokenabout 7 years ago
Great story

I enjoyed your character development. I think this is a great start to what could be a very interesting series. Please continue the series thank you for the story Ken

midnighteddiemidnighteddieover 6 years ago
Pledge

Your story is very erotic. Great imagination. I wish you could continue with Janice and Greg.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Don’t hold your breath!

As this story was published 10 years ago, there seems little likelihood of a sequel.

It has such a contrived and unlikely plot setting, with two shy and introverted people completely changing their personalities within an extremely limited time period, that it reads like the author’s fantasy, rather than a real-life eventuality. But perhaps that was the intent. From “mousy” Janice to “sexual goddess” Janice. From shy and retiring Greg to macho-man Greg.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
PROBLEMS

I like sex education stories. However, this one has too many problems. The title's description is about a college teaching sexually. But the story is about sorority/fraternity hazing which I do not like because of the coercion and demeaning.

My biggest problem is with the blatant misinformation about the Bible's view on deviant practices. If the author approves deviant practices, that's his view. To defend his view with the Bible is distortion of facts. I'll give some examples.

Abraham has sex with his wife's maid. Genesis 16. Their union produced Ishmael. In the next chapter, Genesis 17, God rejects Ishmael as Abraham 's official heir, even though he is the firstborn and the copulattion with the maid was done at wife Sarah's request. Sarah's later son Isaac is approved instead. Ishmael is the ancestor of the Arabs. Isaaac is the ancestor of the Jews. The Israel-Arab squabble goes back to Abraham and Sarah's wrong act.

The Bible tells of deviant deeds. This is not approval, any more than Truman Capote documenting murder in his book In Cold Blood is approval of murder.

Homosexuality in Sodom and Gomorrah. Genesis 19. The men wanted sex with men even in preference to virgin women, General 19:4-9. "the men of Sodom were wicked exceedingly and sinners against me LORD" (Genesis 13:13). Homosexuality is listed as a sin, Romans 1:26-27.

Lot's two daughters have sex with him. Genesis 19:30-38. This shows how low and debased his life became after living in wicked Sodom whose morals rubbed off on his daughters. Again, documentation is not approval.

Judah has sex with his daughter -in-law. Genesis 38. He later admits it was wrong and did not do it again, Genesis 38:26.

King David's adultery with beautiful Bathsheba. II Samuel 11. It "was evil in the sight of the LORD," (II Samuel 11:27). Chapter 12 records the dire consequences.

King's son, Amnon, commits incest with half-sister Tamar. II Samuel 13. This was a rape and was disapproved. Tamar's brother, Absalom, murdered Amnon as revenge. So an ultimate BTB (burn the bastard) story.

Enough examples. For a listing of deviant acts prohibited, Leviticus 18. Acts prohibited include incest (with detailed listing of what is forbidden), adultery, homosexuality, and bestiality.

God approves sex -- He invented it. And it is required for married people, with certain exceptions, I Corinthians 7:3-5.

A previous comment notes the problem of a too-rapid flip-flop. Instead of education through college courses, his attitude overhauls in one day with one encounter with one woman. What?!

An interesting fantasy but not my type.

2 stars.

Paul in Oklahoma

barebobbarebobabout 4 years ago
Super Stimulating Story!!

The author did a great job in developing the main two characters and inserting very sexually stimulating segments throughout the six chapters! I want to read more of their adventures in the fraternity/sorority events and more! Great Job Harry!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Fun story

Looking forward to their further adventures!

printerofpaperprinterofpaperabout 3 years ago

This should be only the first step in a long journey. College is four years and these students will have many things to learn and competencies to demonstrate.

RRC2RRC2about 3 years ago

A fun, timeless story. I loved the way the story built, the characters. A fun read.

THANKS

BufoAmericanusBufoAmericanusover 2 years ago

An imaginative, well written story! Great Work!!

MickyDNYMickyDNY7 months ago

Well-written and a lot of fun! Thx for touching on so many fantasies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous