All Comments on 'Humanitarian Effort'

by InstinctSonari

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
No married man could be THAT stupid.

A refusal was his only option. And since his dear wife seems to know all about the size of a number of men's dicks the thought might occur to him that she's trying cover up her indiscretions and have him cheat as a way to cover her actions. And he just goes over, picks her up on a date, goes out with no concern who might see them and then goes back and without any hesitation lays the wood to his wife's friend? Comes home and his wife can't wait to pimp him out to another married woman with the attention of getting her pregnant. What's wrong with this picture? He must be the dumbest husband EVER! The whole thing was just too ludicrous for words. A waste of time to read. No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
it's called suspension of belief, numbnuts.

It isn't supposed to be logical. Logically? His wife is in the throes of perimenopause and no longer has the desire to give head for hours, and logically, he can't cum three times or more a night. Porn and erotica isn't logic, it's the suspension of belief. This was hot. Good job. Ignore the hater. ;)

argeelogargeelogabout 6 years ago
Cute

Nice to have a creative wife like that.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotalmost 6 years ago
Sharing wife?

Nice story, Very well put together. You tooted your horn real good also. I question I couldn't seem to grasp. Your wife knew you were bigger? Maybe not the longest, but overall the biggest. Ok. I understand wives talk, But how did she know you were the best? I've heard sex being compared to food, you can't know what food tastes better just bt listening to other people talk, you have to try it yourself. So what was she doing while you spent the night with her friend? Next time you might want to preview your story before you print it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous