All Comments on 'Humanity 2.0, Year 001, Day 007'

by adrammalech

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Cool

I hope you keep this going!

necrodemusnecrodemusalmost 11 years ago
Awesome Story!

I rarely leave feedback on stories but felt compelled to in this case. I am enthralled with this story and would love to read more of it. Please continue what I feel is one of the better stories I have read in quit some time. Excellent plot and very nice overall progression please continue the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This is the first time I have ever left a comment on anything on this site, and i'd say it is well deserved. Right now where i am it is Friday night, I don't have anything to do all weekend, and I've sewn how long your series is. I believe I know what my weekend is gonna look like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
this is worthwhile

This series is well-written and thought out. I love sci-fi, and this takes the cake.... there are places while reading that I completely forget that it's literotica. Well done!

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyalmost 5 years ago
A slight logistical wrinkle in your story.

Ben returned to the US by boat with no ID, cash or any way to attain money, even though his bank balance made him appear to be wealthy. How did he get money to go out, pay for a hotel and have ID to hire a car the next day? How did he pay for a marina berth without access to any bank card information?

I know it's probably a minor thing in the scope that this story is heading but it's the foundation his return to 'civilisation' and isn't really addressed at all. And it bothers me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous