All Comments on 'Humanity 2.0, Year 002, Day 291'

by adrammalech

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
ambush184ambush184almost 11 years ago
so far

So VERY good. I'm really enjoying this story and looking forward to more.

bcbbbbcbbbalmost 11 years ago
Good story

I like how it is written as his reccolection of what occurred "back then" from the future. It is an entertaining story, and it has an actual plot, and that makes me happy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
It's already finished (or may already be finished)

The story is available on 2 other websites if you look up the title. On one of the sites, there are 8 more chapters available up to "Year 130, Day 71", and it was last updated months ago. Same author. It'd be nice to know if the story will continue or die though, assuming the author is active here.

Thank you very much for the story! It is very much appreciated, and I'm sorry if I'm redirecting web-traffic where you don't want it redirected.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great!

This is perhaps my favorite erotic sci fi story I've read so far. Please do continue with the series in general!

adrammalechadrammalechalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks all!

Thanks for the positive feedback, all. I haven't completely abandoned this story, but it is slow going. I have the first 'book' finished - it ends just before the Year 130 chapter posted on MCS - but I had originally intended three and it's a huge amount of work.

To answer Mr. or Ms. Anonymous, I don't particularly mind if anyone visits mcstories to read ahead. I'm just submitting one chapter at a time here on literotica, and it's going at the speed it takes them to vet chapters before posting (usually 4 to 5 days, seems?).

You said this story is on two other sites, though... that's a bit worrying. I only ever submitted this story to mcstories.com previously. I know they had some affiliation with ASSTR, but I thought that ended a long time ago. What was the other one?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Best since Slave to Servants

Great Sci-fi story. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
MCstories & Asstr

I was indeed talking about MCstories and asstr! Like I said before, they did credit you. Now that's it been searched for, it looks like there are other results hiding your story, but I was still able to find it using Bing.

asstr.org/~mcstories/HumanityTwoPointOh/index.html

I wish you the best!

GwennerGwenneralmost 11 years ago
Error in comment below.

There is a space in the comment below that kills your link if you copy-paste.

It's 'index.html' and not 'inde x.html'

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This is the chapter that lost me. i love lesbian encounters, but this just felt hollow. the two girls sleeping with his sister basically behind his back, his sister being a gigantic fucking intractable bitch, all the girls treating him like garbage the entire trip by constantly fucking each other while leaving him with scraps...

yeah thank god these supposed 'perfect' humans aren't real. sounds like a nightmare.

Den101Den101almost 9 years ago
Lost

I agree with anonymous. This was a nightmare. What happened to the advice he was given to stop caring too much! In this chapter he's like a b**ch and not taking control. I didn't like it as much.

hardheadd1hardheadd1about 8 years ago

I totally agree with Den101. Dude is a little pussy wooped bitch

horned_lizardhorned_lizardabout 8 years ago
You did good. Don't listen to them.

Obviously they are not keeping in mind that they will live for hundreds, if not thousands of years together, and that having a good relationship with her is kind of fucking important.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Emily made it way to tough on her little brother that she supposedly loved and protected.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous