Humanity Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,402 Followers

At about 18:30, Sabine led us into another small room off the Great Hall. We were soon joined by Nicole. Sabine and Kurt Dorrel told us to wait until we were summoned.

As we waited, nude of course, Nicole asked, "Well, you joined, what do you think of Humanity so far?"

"It seems like a very good idea," I said.

"And, it sounds like it will be fun and a great way to connect with people," Lynne added.

Nicole smiled at Lynne's use of "connect." "Yes," Nicole said, "I'm a little surprised at myself that I'm thrilled to be invited into a group with whom I'm supposed to run around naked and screw, but I am. I guess this was a latent side to me that others perceived better than I did." Nicole paused and gave me a long look up and down. To Lynne, she said, "He looks like he might be very good."

"He is," Lynne replied. "You'll have to find out yourself sometime."

Nicole looked at me again. "That would be nice if Harry agrees."

I gave Nicole a through inspection. She wasn't Lynne, but she was young and sexy. "I'm sure I'd enjoy it," I said.

Nicole smiled. To Lynne, she said, "Perhaps you should try Kurt. I learned last night that he's very pleasing."

The door to the Great Hall opened. Beate, now nude, said, "Come." As Nicole, Lynne, and I stepped into the Great Hall, we were applauded.

I had never been with 54 nude people before. The group included a wide range of ages and body types. There were the young, or relatively young, and beautiful like Lynne and Sabine. There were middle-aged, average-looking people. There were older people with large bellies, withered dicks, and saggy tits. One part of Humanity dogma was, I saw, true: nude, every one of those people had her or his own unique beauty regardless of how young, old, fit, unfit, hairy, or shaven they were.

Lynne had also been looking around at our new sisters and brothers, and potential lovers. She squeezed my hand and said, "I think we'll fit in very well." Then, she kissed me.

We had fun meeting our fellow members. We had some interesting conversations on a variety of topics. After a couple of hours, two of the men brought in a wooden platform, about a foot high, which they placed in the center of the room. Beate carried a high-backed, upholstered chair which she placed on the platform. The older man who had interrogated us the night before, Helmut Stoiber, announced in a loud voice that it was time to introduce the newest members of Humanity.

Sabine appeared at our shoulders. "Your names will be called together," she said, "because we recognize you are a couple. I'll go up with you and tell the chapter about you, your academic accomplishments and the like. If there was just one of you, like Nicole, you would masturbate to orgasm once the introduction is finished. You can do that if you like but, as a couple, you have the option of intercourse with each other."

"We'll fuck," Lynne said.

"I thought so," Sabine replied.

Nicole was introduced first by Kurt. I was impressed. She had graduated with high honors from two of France's most prestigious schools and had already been published in an economics journal. When Kurt finished the introduction, Beate strode to the platform and handed Nicole a dildo.

Nicole looked at the dildo in her hand for a moment. Then, she looked up at the people gathered around the platform. She smiled, walked to the chair, sat, spread her legs, and began teasing herself with the dildo. As she got more aroused, she began working the dildo a little way inside herself. She'd twist it a bit and then pull it out, put it partway in again and repeat. From where I was, I could see her moisture glistening on the dildo.

Nicole's nipples were pointing, and she was breathing hard when she suddenly, almost violently, plunged the dildo deep inside herself. She worked it back and forth without taking it out. Nicole kept her eyes open and kept looking at the nude people who were watching her get herself off. There was a look of pure bliss on her face. She worked the dildo faster. Suddenly, she went "oh" as if surprised. That was followed by louder and faster "oh, Oh, OH" as she fucked herself. Finally, Nicole yelled "OOOOOHH!" She let go of the dildo, leaving it inside of her, and her head fell forward.

Nicole sat head down with the dildo in her, gasping, for, maybe, 90 seconds. Then she raised her head and pulled the dildo out. The rest of the Humanity chapter began to applaud her. Nicole broke into a wide smile. She stood up, put the dildo in her mouth, and licked it clean.

Lynne was standing beside me with her arm around my waist. "My god that was so hot!" she said.

Helmut stepped back on the platform. "Sabine Stolz will now introduce us to Lynne Adams and Harrison Stone," he announced. Sabine started towards the platform and gestured for Lynne and me to follow. It was our turn.

HStoner
HStoner
2,402 Followers
12