All Comments on 'Humble Pie for Thanksgiving'

by Bakeboss

Sort by:
  • 83 Comments
Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 13 years ago
Wrong

Wrong category yet again cupcake... Just put your stuff in the gay male category or the self pity masochistic one.... no wonder your wife leads you instead of being your partner. In general, your stuff leaves me pissed off.... At least give your characters some balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Pitiful

Say's it all.

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 13 years ago
Didn't like the plot

or the characters. However the technical part of your writing was good, I think.

I didn't care for your story but realize that it's just a story.

I won't do as some and insult you, instead I will use the ultimate form of censorship and not read anymore of your work along these lines.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What a pathetic author.

You sir (or madam) are a sad person. Writing garbage. I can only assume your character here reflects you yourself!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh my.

I really do understand that every one alive has fantasies. But is this really the best you can do? Oh dear.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 13 years ago
Exceptional writer

Zero appeal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
another

another piece of shit story told by a piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
If you don't like it, don't be a repeat reader.

If this is "another" story you don't like from this writer, why are you bothering to read his stories if not to leave any constructive criticism? Just skip them and leave him and his stories alone. Ditto to what woodmanone wrote on not insulting and just not reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loving Wives ?

Hardly very loving, misplaced I think

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Crap as a loving wives story

Your in the wrong category. Try the castrated wimp ass cuckold husband category. Just kidding. Not. Try fantasy catagory

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 13 years ago
Sorry, but

Sorry, but it pretty much sucks! From both sides...for the "loving" wife to treat her husband in such a way, and for the husband to accept it is equally screwed up. Once in awhile I enjoy your stories, but in far to many (for me) the wife is a controlling bitch and the husband a wimp husband....if that is what gets you off...fine, but it pretty much sucks for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Repulsive

Badly written and just generally horrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Lee Ermey said it best...

When he played the shrink in that GEICO commercial..."why don't you take a trip to nambie-pambie land and see if you can get a serving of self-confidence"! You Jerk-wad...(he said Jack-wagon). This character has NO spine whatsoever! Sorry, just doesn't ring my bell. Keep writing, your topics must appeal to someone, and I'm sure you're enjoying it, too. That's what this site is about...we all enjoy ourselves...ignore the assholes who can't seem to maintainsome sense of decorum. They can't help themselves when it comes to preaching their idea of morals.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ouch!

Not at all badly written. It hurt to read. There is a difference between a painful story and a story that is poorly written; both are unpleasant to read but the first is because the life portrayed was terrifying to even think about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Simple solution

Prefix your story with " WARNING Wimp shit story"

bigguy323bigguy323over 13 years ago
You will improve your stories vote score by giving us a CUCKOLD warning!!

Many of us will ALWAYS score a CUCKOLD story very low. I do and will. I hate CUCKOLD WIMP stories. So, WARN US so we don't read this shit.

chytownchytownover 13 years ago
Bad!!!!!!!

Your writing should be on Bathroom Tissue!! then some good use could be applied to it. What a waste of my time.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 13 years ago
I agree there should be a label warning.

Technically, not terrible. Content, bad. I agree, you should label these submissions so people know that the main character is going to be a spineless, weeping cheesedick. I don't know why authors keep writing this stuff when they know that this kind of self flagellation doesn't go well with the reader? I have come to the opinion that they must have a loathing for the women in their stories and women in general as they are always depicted in the most heartless and depraved way possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
baking

bake the bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I think

This is shit and you are a closet queer .

RealDocRealDocover 13 years ago
Surely you Jest!

Somehow I have to think this is supposed to be humorous. I think not even a wimp of a man could enjoy this without laughing at the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

That is a very nasty fetish you have there. I can only hope writing about your lifestyle has some kind of healing karma for you.

I would hate to think that any one outside of a slave BDSM relationship would live like this.

As for the fetish? Take two Animal Nitrate mixed with acid tablets before you go to bed tonight. You will feel so much better in the morning. All your cares and worries will end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What???????????

This is so unlike you, something you want us to know - huh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I haven't read any comments yet and it'll take little imagination to predict them,

there'll be screaming vitriol from the assholes, some 'guys' in full on pant mode and, I hope, a few who will have appreciated the good writing. I accept that your fantasies are so out there and you probably aren't intending to troll crawl, so if I get down on your level(I'm happily married in a normal healthy and extremely sexual relationship, we're pretty deep as to our fantasies)I can gnash my teeth and squirm and at the same time appreciate this. I hated your story involving the Haitian disaster, but you've grown as a writer since. I'm very glad I'm not the guy in the story, but well done for touching a nerve. It'll serve as a warning...

BoringOldGuyBoringOldGuyover 13 years ago
I second Woodmanone's comments

Author and readers would be better served if the story warned readers up front that cuckolded wimp would be the main character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What was that?

How sick can you get. He so fucking stupid to put up with her horse shit and since he's so glad to have her, he deserve what he gets. Yikes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Why are so many stories of this type written lately

Whatever happened to the good LW stories? I'm guessing 95% of all new authors write trash anymore. The wimpy humiliating cuckold theme is taking over this genre. Too bad, maybe it's time to look for a new site and hope for the best. ML

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
SUCK, SUCKED,SUCKS

Hey Boss, This is one of the mast fucked up stories you have ever wrote--why, are you turning into a cuck. Come on Boss wise up, no more shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Truly sick

This is one of those stories which makes me wish that Literotica had a "Sick Catrgory:" you know, one wherein the author could get some counselling & psychiatric help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What does she do that is so awesome

that he is proud to be married to her? I mean really, what does she do for him? Is she an amazing cook? Does she renovate the house? Is she a financial genius? Because there is nothing in this story to indicate why she is a fantastic wife.

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
after reading the comments

I wont bother with the story .... uno starro

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sick Sick Sick

I know this is fiction, unfortunately I for the life of me can understand sick bastards like these, which get of on watching their wife’s fuck other men, even bigger black men. Whom in there right mind wants to do this. You say you love them, but you want other men to fuck them, excuse me. You can not love them very much, if you want this to happen, its totally sick, even worse is when you make a totally respectable lady/wife into do this for your benefit, when she clearly doesn’t want. In case of this story I’d be divorcing the husband, as he’s 1 sick bustard, I’m over 6’4” plus a good 280 plus pound of muscle, yes I like think of myself as a man’s man, and there no way id ever contemplate allowing or even condoning my wife to FUCK another man EVER

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 13 years ago
I'm so glad I didn't see...

my name in the list of "Similar Stories". This story was sad. I know there are men willing to live like this and women with that level of disrespect for men... but I'm not one of them and not writing about them either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You Are Pathic

Story was funny but you are a real loser, sorry about that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
funny

story is pretty funny and f'd up. cuckolding is pretty f'd up and disgusting. And lets be clear about one thing, the is a name for a woman involved in cuckolding "supreme whoredom"

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WTF!!!!!!!!

WTF????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WTF

WTFYFW

SELSTIMSELSTIMover 13 years ago
THANK YOU

Next time, I'll know better than to read one of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

not good

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Lovely!

What a splendid Holiday story. My faith in humankind has been restored. Plus, now I'm all hungry for a tasty treat. Yum yum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OMG!

dude that was horrible!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
here's what the 'hero' should do

1) buy some whiskey

2) buy a revolver and 1 bullet

3) drink whiskey

4) play Russian roulette until he gets lucky

why?

because he let his 'wife' cut his balls off and feed them to him

saratusaratuabout 13 years ago
I could not grade this!

Only something in a minus ten would do here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Damned sad excuse

for a man. Agree that he needs a revolver and a bullet, but he should use the bullet on himself and rid the world of his useless existence.

DWornockDWornockabout 12 years ago
What crap?

1* because I couldn't rate it less.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Depressing

I've read other stories by this author that did not suck. This story is depressing, non erotic, and frankly not entertaining. I think a mark of a good story would be that you'd want to read it over and over...one read of this story is one too many.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Serious?

We thought you were considerate of your readers, intelligent, gifted and creative.

This dribble says you have the wisdom and mentality of a kindergarten fantasy driven dropout!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Woodman is SO right

Life-style comments from people with DIFFERENT perversions are just plain fruitless and silly! BakeBoss needs little or no writing tips that I care to give! (except that 'humble' in the title is too subtle to be an adequate warning!)

Unrated

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Bakboss needs to get the dick out of his ass and grow a set, what a whimp and it must take one to write this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
poor writing

some people are not ment to write

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Enoug already with the wussy stories.

RePhilRePhilover 10 years ago
Not the best I've read

A real WACC story for sure with one dimensional characters. Keep trying though

Lonewolf2013Lonewolf2013over 10 years ago
Really poor story

This story was crap from start to finish. The writing was poor at best and the story was incredibility weak.

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
good story

it does demonstrate how some couples get together and live. of course she was a user, and a cheater, but he didn't seem to mind, I've seen the reverse enough times, where the hubby treats the wife this way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Heh

Thankfulness is a warm gun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
FETISH

Sick Fuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really

Your character should grow a pair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
shesh

What a waste of print.

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
HE IS A WIMPY CUCK

and wishes his failures on the rest of us, TK U MLJ LV NV

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
Sick story about sick people...

Sick story about sick people...Deserved a negative rating...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good story

a 5!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Laughable

This story would be laughable if it wasn't so pathetic. What a tiny mind

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
belongs in fetish

one mentally ill living with another mentally

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Little dick little brain.

Try not to hurt yourself little man.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

WTF did I just read?

The only positive thing about this is that it was very short.

It was nothing but a cheating cunt and a disgustingly wimpy pussy of a man.

How can you blame her though? He deserves zero respect!

I don't know where his balls are, maybe they never dropped.

I would say that he needs to get the fuck out of there, but at this point he is such a pussy I doubt he would wipe his ass without her telling him and he would die from all the bacteria building up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!!!

Read a couple of your...crap! Made me sick to my stomach!

You must be a cuckold wimp yourself!

auhunter04auhunter04over 6 years ago
one *

you figure it out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
That's what guns are made for

Either kill her...or kill yourself. Or both!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Stop

Stop writing now!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sick

You are one sick puppy.. Not even worth 1* .

Do us all a favour, find a nice quiet spot, put a pistol in your mouth, and put us out of your misery.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ugly garbage

He took her filthy underwear and put them in a ziplock bag. The next day he met with his attorney and filed for a divorce. It's either divorce her or wait until she passes along some nasty disease he can't divorce. Even a stupid man dumps her. This was just disgusting.

1 star

YouamiYouamialmost 5 years ago
Woe is me, I wasted precious time reading this!!

Bakeboss

Some feedback if I may on your story. It is a fairly standard description of a slut wife/submissive cuck hubby relationship. As such it would have been more appropriate for your submission to have been deposited in the Fetish sub category. I am sure that the theme, and the characterizations will be applauded by the cuck wimp brigade. However, I found the story highly derivative and puerile in its depiction of the two central charcters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Scary to think..

..that cowards like this actually exist. But even if they do, who wants to read about them? This story is trash. Not worth the couple of minutes it took to read it. Zero stars

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
My cat deserves better than that.

It's a big world out there. Run and embrace it! Poor wimp. I actually feel sorry for him. He is badly broken.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not My Cup Of Tea

I would Never have let My Wife do that .. My Ex disrespected Me ,That is why She is My Ex Wife .. The Wife I have now is a great Lady and I am Damn Lucky to have her .

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Pure unadulterated shit.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

It takes a really damaged fool to write something like this.

llyfrllyfrover 2 years ago

really she treats him like this, the guy has no respect for himself why would she have any for him

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's a weird and sick fetish. What turns you on? Abuse you say? That sounds like a victim that internalizes self loathing, and feels too inferior to fight back against their abuser.

This is why all cucks should be snipped. Conversely, all abusive women should share the same fate as abusive men...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is fucking puke

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's wonderful that his wife allowed the tiny dicked cuckold to enjoy a real holiday feast it was much more than it deserved to be allowed to suck the sperm of a real man from deep inside of his wife's pussy. What a Thanksgiving feast.

5***

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

There are many ways the husband can kill himself you know.

But if transitioning to a female with a pussy can't hurt either.

Just give up the man card already and go get that pussy surgery.

NOW!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous