All Comments on 'Humbled and Blackmailed'

by Septimus7

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved it!

Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
It didn't make sense

The mother hates the guy, then knowingly eats drugged cookies and goes to some seedy bar with him??? Also, why is her daughters approval so important to her???

She truly believes the guy is dangerous, then let's her daughter dictate that this sociopath is coming with them on a trip??? News flash. Stupid, weak willed, victims aren't exciting or erotic, and the guys that take advantage of them come across as pathetic. Just the opposite of the image you're trying to project of an alpha male. Then again, no alpha males I know are anything like Trump so it makes sense I guess.

Septimus7Septimus7about 4 years agoAuthor
RE: It Didn't Make Sense

I appreciate your feedback. I will admit, I wrote a lot of this story while I was on edibles myself, and it will doubtless be flawed as a result. And yes, it wasn't meant to be an exaltation of Trump supporters at all, as I tried to make clear before the story began. The thrill was meant to be in the taboo elements and fetishes that I've had in the back of my mind for a while. Kent wasn't ever supposed to be someone I genuinely admire (he certainly isn't), I just had this strange fantasy in the back of my head and this writing was meant to do something with it in a safe anonymous place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Maga?

Does Fox News know you boys are reading this stuff?

moses6667moses6667about 4 years ago
Hope for more

I love a good fetish story and this was enjoyable so I hope to see more chapters if possible.

xenosulricxenosulricabout 4 years ago

I'd love to see a series of this, in my personal life I'm an incredibly far left guy. But damn if I don't love the idea of humiliating and degrading feminist women. The body writing was the cherry on top for me. Absolutely do more.

satedandwaitingsatedandwaitingalmost 4 years ago
Good

Would love to read more. Reading someone humiliated - especially by a hated opponent or other antagonist - is thrilling. If I may request, keep the bondage at a minimum, or require her to do so "voluntarily" herself. The humiliation and degradation loses something when they simply cannot physically resist at all. She should be made to serve not simply by virtue of being physically unable to fight or run or resist at all, but because she merely feels compelled to ... whether because her cunt overrides her brain or because she just refuses to deal with the consequences of NOT serving.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed it a great deal but please could the author make up his mind whether the name of Heather's tormenter is 'Kent' or 'Kevin'? Choose one and stick to it, please as there is nothing more jarring than an author getting his/her own characters names wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Keep your politics, especially so overt, of your porn. You're not a good enough writer (yet?) to do it well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He's fucking lucky she didn't shoot him dead after she Sober up ! And she still may shoot him after she remembers he is trying to Blackmail her With videos..

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

all the political shit ruined whatever you were going for.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSeptimus7@Septimus7
This is me trying out some erotic literature, exploring my kinks and fetishes, however taboo they might be, or however contrary they are to my life values.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES