Humbled and Blackmailed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"HMMMM?" Her eyes widened immediately, blushing deeply as she felt him grab her by the hair and pull her upright, "Come on, cougar! It's a five minute walk, right?"

Heather tried to ignore the gauntlet of spanks on her ass as she was led hopping towards the door, naked and bound and sucking on a pacifier. What would any passersby say? She'd also seen what Kent had written on her breasts: "Honk if MAGA."

And honk they did. Even now, several trucks passed them by on the road, and even as she hopped along in the warm evening air, she shuddered with ever truck horn she heard.

Maybe they weren't MAGA at all, just men sharing in this public walk of shame, even as Kent led her along the road, pausing only to cover her nudity with his jacket, pulling her pants back up, and undoing her pacifier gag as he led her into the lobby.

Heather could have screamed, then, gotten him arrested. But she knew that he'd make sure to send the videos to Valerie. Or could he?

And yet... there was something in the experience of what happened that made her wonder if it could happen again. She said nothing, stumbling along as her legs still felt slightly numb from her experience.

"Rough night, ma'am?" A cheeky clerk called out, which only prompted Heather to blush and Kent to laugh, waving cheerfully.

They walked to her room, Kent taking the card key out of her purse and bringing her inside.

She was too exhausted to stop him now, and when he released her, she stumbled to the bed and lay down, "F-fuck you, Kent..." she groaned, yelping again as he slapped her ass. She felt him write something else on her, but simply moaned in protest.

"Failed Feminist," Kent read out, pleased with himself, "Have a good night, Mrs. Crofter. I can't wait till next time." With that, he jokingly pushed the baby's pacifier back into her mouth and walked out of the room.

Heather knew she should spit it out and go to sleep. Yet for some reason, she didn't. She felt herself grow calmer, and her eyes close, wondering what sort of humiliation Kent would come up with next time.


12