Humiliated by My New Girl Boss Ch. 03

Story Info
Jack is made to wear panties and put in chastity.
4.8k words
4.45
29.3k
18

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2023
Created 07/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nickisilvers
nickisilvers
1,650 Followers

Over the following weeks, Evie continued to treat me like a servant, and rather than standing up for myself, I got used to it and accepted my new position in the office. It was impossible not to notice my colleagues snickering at me whenever Evie, my 19-year-old boss, summoned me into her office. At 35 I was one of the oldest in the department, most of my colleagues were in their 20s. It had been okay before because I'd been a supervisor and I was in line for the promotion to department head. Now, I was nothing and I felt like a man who was far behind where he should be in life. I wasn't even on the same level as the youngsters, I was beneath them. I was a 19-year-old's bitch. Plain and simple. No matter how long it went on the humiliation never lessened.

Evie had me make her coffee, get her lunch, sort her dry cleaning, and she even made me clean her car once. She called me into her office to rub her feet and massage her shoulders. She only made me give her rim jobs or suck her toes when I was being punished and needed to be reminded of my place.

When I arrived at work one Monday morning I found Evie waiting at my desk. She was perched on the edge of my desk in a tight black dress that was low-cut enough to show plenty of cleavage. I'd be lying if I said I hadn't imagined what her tits looked like but I doubted I'd ever get to see them.

The smile on her face made me instantly suspicious and that's when I noticed that everything had been removed from my desk. The only things remaining were my computer and desk phone.

"Where are my things?" I asked.

Her lips stretched wider as she jumped off my desk and beckoned me to follow her. "I thought you should have a change of scenery," she said in a falsely sweet voice.

I followed her across the bullpen until we arrived at her office where I saw all of my things. They'd been placed on a brand new desk that stood directly outside her office door.

"It will be easier for you to assist me if you're closer to my office. Don't you think?" She looked at me, her gaze challenging me to argue. My job was not to assist her. I was a supervisory agent, that basically made me her number two.

"Yes, Evie. That makes perfect sense," I said, humble and respectful. I knew that my colleagues were smirking at me and I tried to ignore them. If I stood up for myself it would only get worse. There had already been talk of layoffs and I knew that the first excuse I gave Evie she would take.

"Good boy," she said cheerily and then vanished into her office.

I settled at my new desk. Whenever Evie wanted me she yelled my name rather than phoning me and if I didn't get in her office fast enough she came out and reprimanded me in front of everybody. I learned to move fast.

I was working my way through my email inbox when a sudden thud made me jump. A heavy file had been dropped on my desk.

"That's for Evie. It's the quarterlies for the Brekon account," said Brad. Brad was one of my least favorite people. He'd started about 6 months ago and despite being 23 he was more like a teenager. He always put in the bare minimum effort and talked back a lot. He was a tall, muscular guy and loved mocking guys who were smaller than him -- which was most of them. If I'd had the power to fire him, I would have done so.

"Why are you giving it to me?" I asked, pushing the file towards him.

He looked at me like I was an idiot. "Because you're her assistant," he said.

My jaw dropped and my cheeks burned red. "What? No. I'm not her assistant."

Brad grinned evilly at me. "Sure you're not. You just sit right outside her office like a good doggie and run around fetching her coffee and laundry because you're not her assistant. Right?"

There was no response to that. He was right, I was her assistant in all but title and I wouldn't put it past her to give me the official job title too.

He couldn't keep the malicious smile off his face. It seemed like he took great pleasure out of seeing me humiliated. He pushed the file at me again. "She needs this. Don't keep her waiting."

I glared furiously at him as he turned and strutted away. I didn't have to take that from him. Evie had authority over me. She controlled my salary, my bonus, and my very employment. Brad controlled nothing. And yet I said nothing as he wandered back to his desk. I just sat in my shame and watched him go.

I took a minute to cool my anger and then I snatched the file and took it through to Evie. I knocked on the door and waited for her invitation to go in before entering her office.

Evie was sitting behind her desk tapping away on her computer keyboard. She glanced up and looked at me as I entered. She wore winged eyeliner behind her glasses that made her look smoking hot. I hated that the young bitch could have such an effect on me. The whole ordeal would have been better if she was so attractive. Being aroused by how sexy she was only added to the embarrassment.

"Close the door, Jack," she instructed.

I did as I was told and walked to her desk to leave the file at her elbow.

"I wanted to give you something while you're here, Jack," she said. She stopped typing and swiveled around in her chair to face me.

"Oh?" It was all I could say. I was dreading what she had for me because I knew it wouldn't be good.

"Yes." The smile on her face was friendly enough but I could see the sinister intent behind it. "I've been thinking about your cock."

"You...have?" I said, suddenly confused. Was she...interested now? Had I somehow won her over?

"Not like that," she snapped," curling her lip in disgust.

"Oh." Whatever I had been feeling evaporated.

"I've been thinking about how small it is." She smirked at me as her words sank in. Embarrassment washed over me, nibbling my innards. I tried to suppress my shame but it was useless. "It really is the smallest I've ever seen. The more I think about it the more I think you're not much of a man at all. You're more of a girl in fact."

"I don't really think it's that small," I mumbled. I wanted to shrivel up and hide somewhere out of sight. It was clear that she just wanted to torment me and I'd come in here pretty much of my own accord for once.

"Here." She opened her desk drawer and pulled out a plain white cardboard box.

I stared at the box with suspicion knowing that there was nothing good inside. Nothing good at all. Whatever that box contained was just another tool to degrade and humiliate me.

"Open it." The command in her voice was clear.

I stepped forward and lifted the lid slowly, dreading what I was about to see. A layer of purple tissue paper covered what was inside. I reached to move it and a stone of dread formed in my stomach as I realized what was hidden even before the pink lace panties came into view.

"Take them out," she told me.

I reached in and took out the pink lingerie. The deliciously pink fabric felt soft and delicate in my hands as if it were made from silk. The delicate lace had a translucent quality that my eyes seemed to get lost in.

"You're going to wear these," she said, watching me with that cruel smirk again.

I looked away from her eyes, unable to hold the gaze of someone who took such pleasure in seeing me humiliated. "I...I'm not," I said. It turned out there was a line and she had just crossed it. After all the humiliation she had forced me to suffer, this was a bridge too far. I would not allow her to decide what I wore.

"Oh, I think you are," she said. She grabbed her computer monitor and turned it to face me. She tapped a few keys on her keyboard and a video started playing on the screen. I watched with horror as I saw myself kneeling on the floor of her office, her little toes in my mouth as I sucked on them eagerly. I was literally burning with anger and shame as I stared at the evidence of my debasement. "You will do everything I tell you to do or everybody will find this video in their inbox. And I have a friend in IT. He'll send the video from your email account so it will look like you made this video without my consent and then distributed it. That's not just a fireable offense, it's a crime. So, are you going to put the panties on?"

"I...I..."

"Are you going to put them on?" she snapped. Her face was firm and resolute, I just knew there was no way I could get out of it.

"Yes," I muttered in reply. The humiliation slapped me across the face as I realized the desperation in my voice. My shame was palpable as the words left my mouth.

"Good girl." She purred her approval, feeding off my despair. "Now get those boxers off and put on those panties."

"Here? In your office?" I asked, in disbelief. I didn't want to change in front of her.

"Yes, Jack. Now get on with it. I'm losing patience."

Seeing no other choice, I began to unbuckle my belt. I moved quickly, not wanting to elongate my humiliation any more than necessary. I pulled down my pants before removing my boxers. I tried to pull the panties on quickly but they were tight and took some persuading to get up my thighs. Evie snorted with laughter at my struggle. The lace felt soft and snug against my skin and I was ashamed to find that the meagre amount of material was more than enough to contain my penis and balls. Tufts of pubic hair stuck out the sides but my genitals remained tightly within.

"They suit you," she said when they were finally on. "Lift up your shirt and give me a twirl, baby girl."

Curling my lip in frustration, I did as she commanded. I lifted up the tail of my shirt and gave her a quick twirl so she could see the panties on me from every angle.

"Good. Now get dressed."

Relieved, I grabbed my pants and pulled them on, only feeling slightly more comfortable when I'd re-buckled my belt.

"Tonight make sure you buy more panties. From now on you'll only wear panties. If I catch you wearing anything else you will be punished severely. Do you understand?" Evie said, raising an eyebrow in smug authority.

"Yes, ma'am," I said, resisting the urge to argue with her.

"Good girl. Now go and get me a coffee."

I stomped out of her office and determined that I would have to find and delete every copy of that video. There was no way I could let this stand.

As I walked past my colleagues paranoia ebbed at me. I became convinced that they could all see that I was wearing panties even though it was impossible. They were covered by my pants. Nobody could possibly know what underwear I had on. Still, as their smirking eyes fell on me I felt uncomfortable and I longed to get away from their gazes.

I relaxed some when I was in the kitchen and I took my time making the coffee. I wanted -- no, I needed a few minutes to myself. A few minutes where nobody was watching me, smirking at me, laughing at me. I'd never felt so low in all my life. I felt like I might cry as I stirred the coffee. But I didn't. I knew somebody would catch me and I was humiliated enough.

Returning to Evie's office, I placed the coffee down on her desk but I slipped. The cup jolted and the steaming hot fluid spilled out and sloshed over the papers that were scattered over the surface of her desk.

"Ah, Jack!" Evie yelled. "Clean it up!"

I rushed back to the kitchen and grabbed some paper towels which I used to mop up the spilled coffee. Only a few of Evie's papers had been ruined; the ink had smudged and ran making the words unreadable.

"I'm going to have to redo that now," she told me. Her lips were pursed as her narrowed eyes roved over my body, no doubt trying to think of a way to punish me.

I clutched my hands behind my back and waited for whatever punishment the young girl came up with.

"Give me your belt," she said at last. "You've lost belt privileges for the day."

Confused as to where this was going, I unbuckled my belt and pulled it free from my pants. Evie held out her hand and I folded my belt before placing it gently in her palm. She stood up and hung my belt over the coatrack, like a huntress hanging the skin of an animal she'd slain.

"Get back to work then," she hissed.

I stood still, perplexed. That was it? That was my whole punishment? It was nothing. I wasn't stupid enough to argue. I spun on my heel and almost jogged out of the office before she changed her mind.

Evie left me alone for the rest of the morning. Even when I returned from my lunch break I didn't hear from her. It seemed that the confiscation of my belt was the only punishment and it wasn't a punishment at all. My pants were a tad loose because I was between sizes, but it wasn't enough to cause them to fall down. And as for the panties, well truth be told, I was starting to like the feel of the lace against my private parts.

I glanced at my watch as I made my way to the printer. It was just past 3 pm. Less than 2 hours left until I could go home and relax. My work days were so stress-filled now since I never knew when Evie might decide to torment me. I know that I wasn't always nice to her when I'd been in charge but I think she'd more than evened the scales by this point.

"Ugh," I sighed when I reached the printer and saw the error message. It was out of paper. The fresh reams were stacked across the office by Brad's desk. The last thing I wanted was to give him the chance to mock me, but I needed the paper. I'd just ignore anything he had to say.

As I approached, Brad smirked at me but he said nothing. I turned my back to him to get on with my task as quickly as possible. I grabbed a nearby pair of scissors and squatted down to open a box of paper.

"What the fuck, Jack, are you wearing panties?" Brad said loudly enough for the entire office to hear him.

My blood ran cold and I froze. Suddenly Evie's seemingly mild punishment made perfect sense. Without my belt, my pants had slipped down and revealed my panties. I should have anticipated that. How could I be so stupid?

"Yeah, Jack, are you wearing panties today?" Mark asked. "Oh my lord, he is." There was mirth in his tone.

Titters of laughter grew around me. I yanked a ream of paper out of the box and stood up quickly, turning around so nobody could see the top of lace panties that had been protruding from beneath my pants.

"It's not...you don't..." I struggled to come up with a suitable explanation, or even an unsuitable one.

"We should start calling you Jackie," Brad said to a roar of approving laughter.

In the depths of my deepest humiliation, the strangest thing started to happen. My dick started to swell. I tried willing it to stop but it was completely out of my control. Something about this shameful situation was arousing me. Was Evie's treatment of me unlocking a new kink that I had hitherto been unaware of?

I looked across the room and saw Evie leaning on her doorframe, smirking over at me.

Clutching the ream of paper to my chest I pushed through the giggling crowd that had gathered around me. I went straight to the bathroom and hid there for a good half an hour. I couldn't face my colleagues. Not now. They knew that I was... Well, I didn't exactly know what they thought. Just that I had a fetish for ladies' underwear I guess. They did feel nice against my skin, and I enjoyed the way they held my package so snugly. But it wasn't a fetish, and it wasn't by choice.

This had gone far enough. It didn't matter if some perverse part of me was enjoying this weirdness. It had to stop. I had to delete the video of me in Evie's office. Once she had nothing to blackmail me with, I'd get evidence that I could threaten her with and then I'd flip those tables around.

I waited a couple of days while I built up the nerve to act. Then, on Thursday night after dinner, I returned to the office. The cleaning crew would arrive in the early hours of the morning which meant it would be deserted until then.

I used my fob to enter the building and went straight up to my floor. As I made my way toward Evie's office I heard sounds coming from within. I stopped in my tracks and cocked my head to one side. I could hear the low, rhythmic grunts interspersed with sighs of pleasure and slaps of skin from behind the closed door.

No fucking way, I thought.

Being careful not to make any sound, I crept across the room until I arrived at Evie's office. The door had been left open a crack -- just enough for me to peek inside.

Evie was lying naked on her desk looking up at the ceiling. My breath caught in my throat as I saw her huge tits for the first time. I never thought I'd get to see them and yet there they were in all their perfect glory. They were even bigger out of her clothes than they looked in them. Her pink nipples were hard and stood in perfect peaks on top of her firm globes. Her boobs jiggled as Brad stood at the edge of the desk ramming his cock in and out of her rapidly. I wished so badly that I could at least have a feel of her tits, maybe even put one of them in my mouth.

I felt my cock stiffen so I reached down and pulled it out. The tip was already coated in sticky pre-cum and I grabbed the shaft and began to stroke myself, enthralled by the scene before me. I was seeing that sexy young girl in all her naked glory and it was even better than I'd ever imagined it would be. And what made it truly delicious was that she had no idea. She didn't know that I was seeing her naked and filled with pleasure. From now on every time she tormented me, I would know exactly what she looked like beneath her clothes and she would have no clue what I was thinking. It was a victory she would never be able to take from me. If wearing panties was the price then I would happily pay it.

As Brad pounded away at her he reached down and grabbed Evie's breasts, one in each hand. "These fucking tits are spectacular," he said.

"Unghh," was all she could manage in response. The pleasure he was giving her had robbed her of the ability to speak, the horny slut. She turned her head and then her lidded eyes shot open wide as she clocked me kneeling by the door with my dick in my hand.

"Jack!" she shrieked. She pulled away from Brad as she sat up. His cock fell out of her and hit her desk with a solid thwack. It was easily more than twice the size of my own.

"Fuck," I said. I went to tuck my own little dick away but Brad stopped me.

"Don't you fucking move, you creep," he shouted. He didn't seem at all ashamed to be standing naked in front of me. And why would he? He had the body of a Greek god.

"What are you doing here?" Evie demanded. She crossed her legs and pulled her arms over her chest, covering her amazing boobs from sight.

"I..." Before I could even think of an answer, Brad strode over to me, his dick bobbing up and down like a diving board. He grabbed me by my collar and dragged me into the room. I didn't get the chance to stand up and my knees scraped across the floor, my pants getting pulled right off me.

"Hey!" I protested, desperately trying to hang on to my clothes.

"You're not wearing your panties," Evie said. I had put on a pair of boxers as soon as I'd gotten home, as I did every evening.

"I wasn't at work," I said timidly.

"You follow my orders always. No matter where you are," Evie said. "Take the boxers off."

"But I--"

"Do as she says or I'll strip you," Brad warns, his eyes glinting evilly.

I surge of arousal burst through me and I had no idea why. I pulled off my boxers and pants quickly and let them fall into a messy pile on the floor. My dick was still hard and when Brad got a good look at it he snorted with laughter.

"Look at his little dicklet. I've seen bigger cocks on babies," he mocked. "Were you wanking to us fucking?"

My cheeks turned red as I looked down in shame. My dick had finally started to soften and shrink, although its smaller sizer was only going to give them more to laugh at.

"I was hoping you'd do something stupid soon so I'd have the chance to give you the other gift I bought you. I think you've earned it now," Evie said. She lowered her arms, no longer feeling the need to hide her gorgeous body from me, and hopped down off her desk. Her hips swayed and her breasts wobbled as she walked around the back of her desk and pulled open her drawer.

nickisilvers
nickisilvers
1,650 Followers
12