All Comments on 'Humiliated by My New Girl Boss Ch. 03'

by nickisilvers

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Love it, can’t wait for more.

Sissyslutman66Sissyslutman667 months ago

Loved it wish i was Jackie

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I loved it! I like how she dominated him. It made me very horny, must worse because I am in chastity going on 53 days.

Can’t wait for another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Went too far. If he was looking to get out of his problem, he would record all conversations and video her banging the asshole and even if he managed to get locked up, he could have left and cut the lock off. Most are cheap junk. But, him just accepting all this shit and thinking erasing the video is his play, is a lazy blackmail. Too bad, it was pretty good until now.

Sissysherrie69Sissysherrie697 months ago

This story gets better with each chapter! Keep going with it can’t wait to see more and where you take it!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

WTF I don't understand, why didn't he video record them with his phone while they were fucking? Also why didn't they make him set there and watch them fuck. Then have him eat her creampie, while they recorded him. For Future blackmail. Just so many Opportunities not used..

TwilekloverTwileklover7 months ago

Freaking awesome story! Please keep going, and I hope Jackie gets humiliated further!

PappasleazePappasleaze7 months ago

3/5 stars . first chapter was great with 5/5 second chapter a little off with 4/5 then this one dropped for me again. eroticism slowly dropped, but still easily turned around again. I love the panties and glad he got caught just wish he was caught be female employees and wish it had been someone else with the girl boss instead of brad. I willl like to see another chapter to see where you go with it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

amazing entry. evie has full control over jackie now, and the addition of the hunk character brad is perfect. can't wait to read what happens next!

affinajosephaffinajoseph7 months ago

I wish Nicki you wrote more femdom and lezdom with such a talent in writing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I love this story, hope you decide to write more chapters :)

lawndartslawndarts5 months ago

I REALLY wanted her to spank him. Over her lap, bare-handed, complete with humiliating commentary.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I'm loving the story. Please continue.

xaznultimaxxaznultimax3 months ago

Please write more soon! I would love if he was chained in the corner and forced to watch her get fucked, and then put on cleanup duty! Or tie him down and whip him with the belt, and then peg him!

Toro1886Toro18863 months ago

Jack is done for ... stuck in a circle of embarrassing arousal and humiliating lust!

xaznultimaxxaznultimax3 months ago

Keep coming back to this, excited for ch 4!

blackphillip13blackphillip132 months ago

This story hits home as i sit here in a pink non-cage holy trainer and frilly panties which i am required to wear 24/7 because i'm an owned beta/sissy bitch that exists to make its Superior's life easier and more amusing.

lawndartslawndarts2 months ago

My critique is coming from a place of love. So many great ideas in this story, but I offer my thoughts as a way of trying to get the story to follow the path I would like.

1) I wish Brad hasn't come into the picture so quickly. Yes, he's superior to the Jack, but so is Evie. I wanted to see her single-handedly control Jack. She doesn't need Brad's help.

2) In that vein, I would love to see the main character get fed up and try to physically change his situation. Evie overpowering and manhandling him in a physical fight - without ball-busting or anything similar - would only bring him lower.

3) Panties is a great start, but Evie should come to the realization that Jack should present as female. Tight-fitting pocketless pants, pencil skirts, pantsuits, makeup...that should be his future

4) The cock cage should be the final step, the last nail in the coffin

lawndartslawndarts2 months ago

Also, I was frustrated by the lack of detail here: "Whenever Evie wanted me she yelled my name rather than phoning me and if I didn't get in her office fast enough she came out and reprimanded me in front of everybody. I learned to move fast."

I wanted to see Jack get more of these reprimands. It's a waste to have this workplace dynamic in place but not see them played out. I know we need to get to the good stuff, but these kind of details will make the good stuff better.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

I am hoping that there will be a next part, where "Jackie" will be feminized the rest of the way, and forced to accompany Evie to business meetings in scandalously short skirts which He will have to struggle to keep under control in the brisk wind.

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

When is the next chapter coming out?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernickisilvers@nickisilvers
I love writing smut and welcome any feedback or suggestions! I am available for commissions. Get in touch to enquire. Currently exploring findom. Give me a follow on twitter if you like Twitter: https://twitter.com/nickisilvers69 Email: nickisilvers03@gmail.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES