Humiliating Adventures of Sarah

Story Info
Asian girl Sarah is dominated by a stranger at a wedding.
1.9k words
4.46
58.7k
63

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was unemployed and soon going to be kicked out of my apartment. My gorgeous roommate Cynthia, a tall Asian girl who worked as a professional dominatrix, was getting married to Sean, one of her regular clients and a wealthy tech entrepreneur with some secret BDSM tendencies, so she had given me my notice to move out. I had my own sexual proclivities, which Cynthia knew in great detail, and she had enigmatically suggested that she had set up a date for me at her wedding which might result in some future accommodation options.

My name is Sarah and I'm 23 years old. Though I'm not the leggy goddess that Cynthia is, my boobs are bigger than hers (a generous 32C cup, which is busty for an Asian girl like me) and I often received compliments on my round ass, which was small but curvier than most. I attracted attention from guys from time to time, but Cynthia knew deep down of my sexual desires that were a little further off the beaten path than a simple casual fuck.

Put simply, I had a raw, visceral desire to be dominated and humiliated. I don't know why, but from an early age I have always gotten incredibly horny from being verbally degraded and being called a filthy cocksucking whore, a butt slut and all sorts of derogatory names. I love having sex in humiliating positions where I have no control and the man can truly dominate my helpless body. And I love the public shame of dating older, overweight men where it's obvious to everyone that I am a gold-digging slut who must be getting herself railed every night. It's the purest form of relationship and the oldest in the world - a wealthy alpha male takes care of an attractive young female, in exchange for sexual favours.

"Matthew's the perfect guy for you," Cynthia was telling me before the wedding. She was dressed up in her dominatrix gear, spiked boots and all, casually sitting on a queening stool while Sean was obediently and silently licking out her asshole; I had become used to their sexual antics and barely noticed when he visited anymore. "He actually lives in this apartment block, he's a bit of a recluse. Except for when he goes out to the Hellfire Club," she said, referencing one of the favourite BDSM haunts that she frequented.

"Did you tell him about me? Like...all about me?" I asked.

Cynthia laughed. "Of course. He's about 50 years old, incredibly wealthy, and weighs about 150 kilograms. So basically exactly the type of guy that you'll turn into a mewling puddle of sex for. I asked around at the club and he's got a huge fetish for Asian girls, and quite the cruel misogynist streak. He reputedly has a fully-equipped dungeon in his home. When I talked to him about you he was definitely interested."

As Sean continued to clean out her tailpipe, Cynthia kept on talking. "I remember all our conversations over the years. I've told him you like being verbally degraded, and that you're a total bottom. I won't go into more details but we chatted for quite a while, and I've told him as many details of things that I can remember about what turns you on."

"Wow. Thanks!" I said, as I looked forward to meeting him at the wedding.

On the day of the wedding I eagerly took my seat next to this older, corpulent man. Matthew was physically unattractive, being heavily overweight with a double chin and weak moustache and beard, belying his supposedly brutal BDSM nature.

He was about twice my size, which was just the sort of ratio I was looking for, and which I suspect many guys liked, too. Their cocks always looked huge compared to my small, round ass. When I sat down beside him, he openly ogled me, looking me up and down.

"Nice ass. And nice dress," he said, admiring my pink, halter-top dress that hugged my figure. Without asking, he reached out and pinched my tits through the dress, rubbing my nipples between his thumb and forefingers. I had told Cynthia that I enjoyed men playing with my nipples. I turned to face him, tacitly giving him permission to continue tweaking my tits while he spoke.

"You've got some nice breasts, Sarah. Asian girls are normally quite flat-chested. Although I do like girls who are helplessly curvy plastic bimbos, so maybe later on we can talk about getting your tits enlarged. A surgically-enhanced slut is always better than a natural one, that way people really know that you're a whore whose body is built for sex. Cynthia told me you'd be open to plastic surgery."

He moved up to putting a finger in my mouth, and I obediently sucked as on it silently as he continued his delightful little monologue. "Nice full lips, you're probably a handy little cocksucker. I hope you can take my 12-incher down your throat. Girls should always be able to take a thorough face pounding with a cock down their gullet. Your face will look prettier when it's stuffed with my meat."

"I'll tell you a secret," he whispered conspiratorially, returning to massaging my nipples through the dress. "I'm not really here for the wedding. I barely know Cynthia and whoever that rich submissive husband of hers is. I'm just here for you, and I'm getting pretty hard right now. Now I don't want you to speak - that's what you like anyway, isn't it? But just nod, if you want to have sex right now."

I nodded.

He chuckled and took my hand, leading me out to where the cars were parked. Night had just fallen, so it was relatively quiet and no one was around. If anyone could see us it would be from the balcony of the restaurant where the wedding had taken place, and the very faint sounds of the wedding band filtered through at a distance. We stopped at the hood of a gleaming black Mercedes, which was his car.

I was about to get in the car, assuming that he was going to fuck me in the back seat, but he shook his head with a leering smile. "On the hood. Bend over and push your ass out like a good obedient girl. I'm going to fuck you out here in the open air." I placed my hands on the hood of the car and bent over at the waist, trying to look over my shoulder to see what he was doing as I had my back to him, small and vulnerable compared to his hulking great figure.

"Stop that. Look straight ahead," he said, slapping my behind. He hiked up my dress and I could feel his thick fingers pawing at my thong panties, pulling them down my legs. I stepped out of them and he promptly stuffed them in my mouth. I whimpered through my panties as his fingers drifted over my bare, shaved pussy, my dress bunched up around my waist and my holes completely defenceless and open to view.

He tested my wet folds, inserting a fat index finger into my pussy and wiggling it around as I squirmed. Slick with my pussy juices, he then slowly but insistently pushed a finger into my ass. Instinctively my back arched and my tightly muscled rectum tried to snap shut around his finger. He chuckled. "You're very tight back there, are you sure you're the anal slut that Cynthia told me about?"

For several minutes he continued to finger my asshole, even as another couple passed us, intent on their own sexual escapades. The man stopped to admire the view for a few seconds - me, bent over and getting anally fingered - before his girlfriend pulled him away. Matthew grunted. "You're too tight for now, though I will stretch that ass out eventually. But I want to take you right now, so your pussy will have to do."

I could hear him unbuckle his belt and then suddenly, a slap of his hard cock on one of my buttocks. It felt large, and later I was to discover it was indeed a full 12 inches, and very thick. For a size queen like me, this was heaven. I felt his obese belly make contact with my back and then with one swift thrust, he was inside me, his cock stretching out my squirming pussy. I cried out, muffled through the gag.

"Your bald cunt is sopping wet, you fucking whore. You really enjoy being humiliated, don't you, Sarah?" he eased himself further inside me, his hands gripping my waist firmly as he positioned himself for maximum penetration. "I'm inside you and we only just met, you're such a loose slut. You must have fucked hundreds of men. But from now on you'll only have sex with me."

He viciously thrust inside of me until he was balls deep, and then began a rhythmic pounding. My small body jolted with each brutal stroke. "Spread your legs wider and stretch out your arms fully," he commanded. It was a humiliating sex position and I was completely at his mercy as he continued to fuck me, plundering my wet pussy with his enormous cock.

"I love fucking bitches like you. I find it hard to believe that you're unemployed. A squirming little cocksleeve like you should be out on the street dressed like a hooker, going home with different men each night and getting her body pounded out, trading sex for food and rent." His thrusts were getting more intense and I could feel him building up to a climax, his throbbing cock sliding in and out of my tight pussy faster and faster.

He reached around to pinch my nipples again while he fucked me. "But that's probably not enough for you, is it, being just a hooker? You need to be degraded and humiliated constantly. And I've had decades of experience, Sarah. I'm going to enjoy enslaving you. You're going to be my little project."

He came hard, thoroughly pumping my pussy by dumping a generous load deep within me. Gasping, I took the panties out of my mouth and attempted to stand up straight. To my chagrin, he took the panties out of my hands and pocketed them straight away, and as I started to try and put my dress back together he slapped my hands away.

"Take the dress off entirely," he said, patting my bare ass. "We're going back to my home now, no point in staying for the rest of the wedding. Cynthia said as much anyway. You're going to be naked in the car and I'm going to make you do a few things in public before we let you into my private dungeon. I've got a long night prepared ahead of you, Sarah, and this was just the taster. You're in for some total and absolute humiliation tonight."

As I felt his cum leaking from my pussy, and as I stepped naked into his car, I could only wonder at the tasks and sex acts that he had prepared for me. I looked over my shoulder and in the back seats were a veritable cornucopia of sex toys, bondage gear and fetish outfits. I had a feeling the night had only just begun.

I checked my phone, and there was a message from Cynthia. It was a photo of my humiliating fuck, taken from afar. "Spread like an eager slut!" she said in the message. "That's just the start. He's got some really twisted things he wants to do to you later. But it's a surprise."