Humiliating Adventures of Sarah Pt. 02

Story Info
Sarah's domination continues late at night in the park.
1.8k words
4.42
39.8k
30

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matthew drove me in silence for a few minutes, and I didn't dare to ask where he was taking me. He had been using his phone to communicate with some unknown people and this made me a little uneasy. They could well be innocuous calls, but I wasn't banking on it given the events of tonight so far, and the fact that I was still completely naked with his cum leaking out.

Eventually he pulled over and we were in a small, narrow lane. At least there were no people around. "Get out," he said shortly, and then he threw me a pair of clear heels. They were the type that strippers wore, with a solid 6-inch platform heel that clacked against the ground when I walked. Somehow, he had picked exactly the right size for me - that is, unless my dominatrix friend Cynthia had already told him all my measurements, which was not outside the realms of possibility.

I was still naked, and wearing a pair of stripper heels wasn't going to change that. "Put this on," he said, handing me a bondage body harness, the strappy type that didn't cover but only highlighted my sexual assets. It wasn't going to cover my modesty, but the leather straps framed my tits, and criss-crossing down my chest until they wrapped around my thighs, leaving my pussy and ass still open to view - and potential further use.

Matthew then took a leather armbinder out of the back of the car. I had seen them before (Cynthia sometimes locked Sean into a monoglove like this) and knew that the moment he put that on me, I would be well and truly helpless. "Put your hands behind your back, slut," Matthew ordered, and after a second's hesitation I did. I could feel the leather sliding over my hands and wrists, then my forearms and then up past the elbow. No turning back now.

Straps went around my shoulders to secure it in place as Matthew laced it up tightly. He even put his knee against my back to get more leverage so he could tighten it until I involuntarily cried out in pain. He patted me on the ass after that. "Good girl, Sarah. You're nice and trussed up, now." The tight armbinder had the effect of pushing out my ample breasts; already large for a girl my size, they now looked even bigger and more inviting.

"Oh, one more thing." A leather collar was locked around my throat. It was thick enough to almost be a posture collar, just tight and uncomfortable enough that I could always feel it, and he linked a leash to the front ring.

He gave the leash a tug. I tottered forward a step on those heels. I was a real risk of falling flat on my face. "Let's take it slowly," Matthew said, with a smile on his face as he locked the car and began walking me down the dark lane, occasionally fondling my breasts to "steady" me.

Several times Matthew stopped to help me get used to my bondage, using the opportunity to fondle me, conveniently by resting a hand on my tits or my ass. "How did you get into all of this BDSM stuff anyway?" he asked curiously, signalling a slight pause in play as we continued down the dark lane and into a poorly-lit park.

"Cynthia sort of got me into it," I answered him. "She kept on buying so many clothes, including some fetish stuff, and seemed to have so much cash as well. I tried being a domme for a little bit - she taught me how to do a lot of that stuff - but I just couldn't really carry it through. So that's how I ended up realising I was probably on the other end instead."

"Did you and Cynthia ever have sex?" he asked, obviously hoping for an affirmative answer.

"Um...I think we might have licked each other's pussies a few times, and I might have eaten her ass out. But it was more a friends, roommates thing, nothing all that serious. If one of us wanted to get off and there was no one else around."

"Interesting. We'll have to explore lesbian sex one of these days," Matthew mused. I couldn't help but notice that his sentence implied that we would be continuing with this bizarre relationship. I had only met him for a few hours and already we had had sex outdoors, and now I was completely helpless in an armbinder and bondage outfit, being led outside in a park.

The park was poorly lit, but it was at least deserted late at night, with no one visibly around. Matthew found a spot near a fixed trash can and wrapped my leash around it several times, tying it tightly down. In doing so he had shortened the leash considerably, so that I was unable to fully stand, awkwardly half bent over like a newborn foal struggling to find her balance on those huge stripper heels.

"You know, it'd be much easier if you just put your pretty knees in the dirt. We all know that your mouth is going to be used a lot, tonight. Have you ever taken part in a blowbang before?" he asked, casually. "This is quite a popular dogging site, so I just made sure that we'll have some company before too long."

He brandished his penis again and gave my cheek a couple of slaps with his thick member as I sank to my knees. Obediently, I opened my mouth and he pushed himself inside. Without the use of my arms, he was in total control, holding my head tightly between his hands as he methodically thrust in and out of my mouth.

Deeper and deeper he went, until he was hitting the back of my throat and I was gagging and retching with every second thrust. He didn't stop, and I was gasping for air and half afraid I would pass out - every time I tried to make a noise of protest he just thrust his huge tool further down my throat. This was what a true skullfucking felt like.

A small group of about half a dozen men had started to come up to watch. These were no doubt the dogging enthusiasts he had mentioned before. One had a camera in his hands - the others held their cocks out, openly, jostling for a turn.

Matthew finished himself, spurting down my throat and holding my head tight against himself, my nose buried in his crotch as he exploded down my gullet, depositing a load of cum in me for the second time in the night.

He unhooked my leash from the trash can to allow me some more flexibility in movement (if that was possible locked into an armbinder) and gestured for the other men to take over. As I began servicing the various cocks in front of me, the men talked over me in a very casual way, humiliating and objectifying me further.

"Oh, she's a good one, Matt...you know I love Asian girls. She's got a nice pair of tits on her, too."

"I love fucking mouths as if they were pussies - keeps 'em quiet and concentrated on breathing instead of anything else."

"She looks pretty good in this bondage slut get-up. Nice choice of outfit."

I had sucked on three cocks and swallowed all their loads when the remaining three stepped up to the plate. This time, though, it was going to be different. The first man lay down on the ground and pulled me roughly on top of him. With my knees on either side of his waist, he put both hands on my waist and carefully guided me until my pussy lips squelched around his cock, enveloping him. He had a large cock and it was stretching me out.

Just as I was about to protest, another cock was pushed into my mouth. This man gathered up my long black hair and held it in a tight makeshift ponytail at the back of my head; he then used this vice-like grip to control my head, pulling my face onto his cock. Saliva was escaping and my face was becoming a hot mess as he thrust in and out of my throat.

The third man knelt down until he was eye level with me. The man fucking my pussy wrapped me in his arms, holding my own bound arms tight against my back so that I could barely budge, the only movement being my ass bouncing up and down and my head going back and forth.

"Sarah," he said, evidently having been told my name. "I just thought I'd let you know that this is going to go up your ass." He had a massive, 10-inch cock and waved it in front of my face. My eyes went wide and I panicked, but the only noises coming from my stuffed face were a muffled humming. He laughed and assumed a position behind my bottom.

With some relief I felt something cold rub up against my asshole and it wasn't his cock. He was pushing a glob of lube into my rectum with his fingers. This was only dully registering in my brain as I was still being fucked from both ends.

"Open up, girl," he said as the head of his cock nudged insistently against my asshole. He didn't ram it straight in, instead just pushing gently but firmly until my rosebud opened. Dimly I registered that this airtight gangbang was relatively quiet; my own protests were very muffled by the cock in my mouth, and the guys were focusing on plundering all my holes.

Matthew was watching with a camera. "That's perfect - yes, great job," he said, as if directing the action while he took a mixture of photos and videos. It was the first time I had been taken in all three holes simultaneously, and now it was being comprehensively documented from all angles.

Being fucked airtight was quite the experience. Despite the humiliation of such an intense gangbang, unlike other sex I didn't have to do as much work - with my arms being held, the cocks pumping in and out of me and the man in front of me controlling my head by pulling on my hair, there was little I could do anyway. The men were treating me like a rag doll, pushing, pulling and fucking me as they pleased.

Once the man in my pussy came, that was the signal for the others to release themselves and within a minute, three more loads had been deposited inside of me. We stayed in position for a few moments longer as all of us got our breath back, me particularly gulping in loads of air now that a cock wasn't sawing down my throat.

"Alright gents, you've had your fun," Matthew said, not unkindly, as he pulled me to my feet. "Time for me to take her back home." Out of the corner of my eye I saw some money change hands. After all the things that happened tonight, this was probably the least surprising.

"Now you're officially a whore," Matthew said. "And I'm your pimp."