Humiliation and Urinal Training

Story Info
Master humiliates me and uses me.
1.2k words
4.1
13.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a lot of fun with Master today. I was feeling needy and little so I asked Master if I could join him in his chair. He said of course, so I pushed the footstool in front of his chair and crawled up to sit between his legs with my blankey and weighted llama stuffy.

I could feel Master's cock pressed up against my ass and the warmth of his body against my back. He brought his strong arms around me and held me tightly before beginning to play with my tits and nipples sending tingles to my pussy. I started thrusting my hips and pushing my ass against Master's cock while his hand started to tease my pussy lips and clit.

We spent the morning like that. Me between Master's legs with him touching me everywhere and kissing my head and neck. He would often suck my neck and shoulders or bite me gently leaving me writhing in his arms as I became hornier and hornier.

Master told me he needed to piss and I offered to expose my pussy for Master to piss on. Master first had me get on my knees and suck him a bit before he sent me to the bathroom.

In the bathroom, I stripped and sat on the toilet spreading my legs as far as I could. I spread my pussy open with my fingers exposing my clit and begged Master to piss on me. I wanted to be humiliated and pissed on so badly. The warm stream of Master's piss hit my clit perfectly causing me to moan.

I felt so humiliated and turned on to be pissed on by Master. Master told me to play with my clit as he finished pissing on me. Then Master told me to stick my tongue out which I did so eagerly. I moaned as Master rubbed his cock on my tongue.

I closed my lips around Master's cock and felt his hands on the back of my head pulling my face onto his cock forcing it down my throat. I moaned around Master's cock. I love when Master forces his cock down my throat. Master calls me his pretty little fleshlight because I'm here for his pleasure. After a while of fucking my face Master pulled out and told me to get dressed before going back to the living room.

Just as before, I sat between Master's legs with him freely touching his property (my body). Occasionally I would flip around and suck Master's cock for a bit before sitting back between his legs. I let my hands wander behind me touching Master's cock and balls through his pants.

When Master needed to pee again I went to the bathroom, but this time I squatted in the tub with my legs spread exposing my pussy and clit.

Master came in the bathroom and told me to open up and slid his cock into my mouth. I sucked his cock for a moment before he pulled out and told me to play with my clit.

I happily obeyed and Master began pissing on my pussy and hand. It's such an incredible turn on to be pissed on by Master. After pissing on me, Master took some photos of me before forcing his cock down my throat.

I feel so fulfilled to have Master's cock in my holes. I'm Master's pretty little fleshlight and I live to please Master's cock. When Master had enough of my throat he told me to go edge myself 5 times before going back to him.

I edged myself thinking about Master's cock and piss. I daydreamed about giving Master more control and being more humiliated by him like being locked up in a kennel next to Master's desk.

When the 5 edgings were complete I went back to Master and squirmed between his legs horny for attention. I moaned and leaned into any touch or bite Master would give me.

Eventually it was time to eat. The food was almost done but I was so horny so I begged Master to let me edge a little more. Master was pleased to hear his slave so eager and slutty he allowed me to go lay on the bed and edge myself with the vibrator.

It felt incredible to have the vibration on my clit. I day dreamed about Master's cock and piss and cum. I daydreamed about my future kennel. I daydreamed about getting humiliated and fucked in the ass.

All too soon, Master walked in the room and said it was time to eat. I begged Master to let me cum bit he denied me. I then began begging Master to cum on my food. I wanted to be humiliated so badly. Master liked the idea of this.

He told me to bring the vibrator and come kneel in the kitchen. Master first rubbed his cock on my food and then told me to open my mouth. I eagerly opened my mouth and took Master's cock inside licking and sucking it. Master thrust in my mouth for a bit and pulled out. He began jerking off at my eye level with his cock over my food.

I moaned getting so turned on watching Master jerk off inches above my food. The vibration sent me higher and higher. I begged Master to please cum on my food. I told him I wanted to be humiliated and I wanted his cum on my food. I pleaded with Master over and over until he groaned and his cock erupted spraying white cum all over my food and plate.

I begged Master to let me cum. The sight of him cumming on my food felt so humiliating and sent me right up to the edge. Thankfully Master commanded me to cum. The explosive orgasm crashed over me as I watched Master shake the last of the cum off his cock onto my food. Then I sucked Master clean of course as we can not waste any of his precious cum.

Master called me a good girl which made me feel so warm and happy. We then carried our plates of food, mine covered in his cum, to go eat together. I didn't waste a drop of Master's cum and devoured my special meal.

After my delicious food, I cleaned the house. Master rewarded me with a nice hot relaxing bath. I couldn't stop thinking about everything that happened today though.

Following my bath, Master came in to shower with me. I was still sitting in the now empty tub. Master lifted the lid of the toilet but I stopped him and sheepishly asked if Master would piss on me. He told me to beg and I did. I begged to be covered in Master's piss.

He ordered me to touch my clit as he started peeing on me. His piss hit my tits and went down to my pussy. Then he pointed his cock up allowing his piss to hit my face and hair. Master soaked me in his piss. I sat there panting touching my clit so turned on by the situation.

Master made sure aim a good amount of his piss on my face and hair. When he finished, remnants of his piss dripped from my face into my mouth. I wiped the piss from my face before opening my eyes.

Master then turned on the water and got in the shower with me. Master likes to take away all of my control and wash every bit of me from my hair to my face and body before rinsing me. I then step out and wait in my robe for Master to get out and dress his slave.

Just a day in the life 😉