What Your Wife Won't Do

Story Info
Lesbian Mandy's sister makes her do the things she won't...
1.7k words
4.43
32.7k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hamlin
Hamlin
1,632 Followers

This story is copyright of Tori Hamlin and Erotikinks.

Kinks served: Humiliation, Masturbation, Degradation, Blowjob, Sis/Sis, Sibling Exploitation, Orientation Kink, Coercion

Author's note:

This story is part of the collection Horrible Households: Taboo Tales of Incestuous Exploitation. You will not find a tale of family romance here. I write stories of reluctance, noncon, and depravity. If those things are not your kinks, please close this story and find something more to your taste. If those themes are for you, you'll probably enjoy this short story. If so, please give it a positive rating. I encourage every reader to rate and provide feedback to every writer on this site based on the story and how well it was told, rather than giving them a bad score simply because the story doesn't align with your kinks. Thanks for taking the time to read this, as well as the work of all the other authors on the site.

***

Eighteen-year-old Mandy loved to rub her cunt. She did it often and she did it everywhere. At school, she liked to rub her cunt in the toilets, biting her lip and looking at pictures of pretty lesbians with their tongues in each other's pussies. At home, she rubbed it before her parents got in from work, watching lesbians with strap-on cocks fuck each other. At night, she rubbed it, imagining having a sexy lesbian girlfriend whose pussy she could also lick.

Unfortunately, Mandy really got into rubbing her cunt, and when she was at it, she tended to zone out. Today, Mandy was in the living room, rubbing and stroking her wet pussy to a hot video of passionate, lesbian lovemaking. Mandy did not, therefore, notice the arrival of her older sister, Tara, until Tara shouted from behind her.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

Mandy dropped the phone and, shocked, tried to hide her pussy from her sister. However, Mandy had removed her panties, already feeling naughty at masturbating in the living room.

"Tara! I... I wasn't... It isn't..." Mandy babbled.

Tara rounded the couch and picked up the phone.

"Oh my God! Are you seriously rubbing one out to lez porn?" Tara asked.

"No!" Mandy tried to deny it, despite the evidence, literally, in front of her sister's face.

"Jesus Christ," Tara said, "Mom and dad are going to fucking disown you!"

"What? No! You won't tell, will you? Please!" Mandy begged.

Tara held the phone and then, smirking, said "No. I won't tell. But you're going to do something for me."

"Anything!" Mandy agreed.

"You're going to sit down and watch it some more, and you're going to rub your cunt."

"What?" Mandy asked, confused.

"Do it," Tara said and offered Mandy the phone.

Mandy took it, hesitantly.

"Go on," Tara said, "Pretend I'm not here and watch those two sexy girls lez off together. Rub your pussy and watch your cute lezzies get it on."

"I... I can't do that," Mandy protested, "It's gross."

"You were just doing it," Tara said, rolling her eyes.

"But you weren't watching!" Mandy argued.

"Yes, I was. I've been standing here for, like, ten minutes, watching you go at your cunt."

Mandy blushed and said, "You... you were watching?"

"Go on. Rub that pussy for me," Tara said, again.

Mandy reluctantly sat back down. She did not start rubbing her cunt.

"Rub it, Mandy. Get your pussy all gooey over those hot girls, or I'm telling mom that you're a dyke."

Mandy, sniffling, began to rub her cunt. She played the video, and she watched the two girls making love, trying to ignore her sister watching. After a few minutes of embarrassed silence, Mandy started to get into it. It felt a little dirty and a little exciting to touch her pussy in front of another girl. She flicked her eyes from the screen, up to Tara, who was filming her masturbating on her phone.

"Tara!" she said, "Stop!"

"Rub your cunt," Tara said, "Just keep rubbing your cunt for me."

Mandy didn't want to be filmed rubbing her cunt, but she wanted to be disowned even less, and so she continued to masturbate. She watched the girls, writhing and moaning, touching, petting, licking each other, until she orgasmed on her fingers with her sister watching.

"Good girl," Tara said, shutting off the recording.

"You won't tell?" Mandy asked, blushing, her sister looking at her wet fuckhole.

"Come over to my place tomorrow after school," Tara said.

"Okay, but you won't tell, right?" Mandy asked again.

Tara shrugged, "I can keep a secret, but we're not done."

"What do you mean?" Mandy asked, confused, "I did it... like you told me to."

"And now I'm telling you to come over after school," Tara reiterated.

"Alright," Mandy agreed.

***

Mandy showed up at her sister's home the next day. Tara greeted her in the living room and her sister was nude.

"What the hell!" Mandy shouted, covering her eyes.

Even more unexpected, though, was that Tara's husband, Matt, was sitting next to his nude wife. Matt, though, was fully clothed.

"Let me tell you something about being married, Mandy," Tara said, stroking her pussy, "It's a give and take. Matt doesn't really like eating pussy. Since you do, though, I'm going to teach you how to lick mine."

"What? No!" Mandy balked, "That's gross!"

"You love pussy, though. You showed me how much, just yesterday," Tara argued.

"I... I've never done it," Mandy admitted, blushing, "and I don't want to do it... with my sister!"

"Fine," Tara said, "I'll just send mom the little video of you rubbing your twat to lesbo porn."

"Wait! No!" Mandy said and considered her options. There were none. She looked back and said, "I'll do it."

"Come here," Tara ordered and indicated the floor in front of her.

"Does... does Matt have to watch?" Mandy asked, getting to her knees in front of her sister.

"Yes," Tara said.

Blushing, Mandy leaned in and licked Tara's pussy. It tasted good. She tried to remember all the many porn scenes she'd watched and how the girls licked each other. She ran her tongue through the slit of Tara's pussy, bringing a sigh of pleasure from her sister. Tara's hand fell on her head, and she stroked Mandy's hair lightly. The gesture felt nice, like acceptance.

Matt stood up and began to record it on his phone. Mandy stopped licking and opened her mouth to protest, but Tara put her hand back on her head, said, "Shh," and then guided Mandy back to her cunt. Reluctantly, Mandy began to lick again as Matt recorded it. She sucked on Tara's clit and licked at her gash some more, pushing her tongue into her sister's fuckhole and licking it out.

Tara continued to stroke her and tell her she was good, a good cunt sucker, a sexy slit licker. Mandy's face felt flushed and hot as she gave her first girl head, her own pussy growing warm and aroused as she brought Tara closer and closer to cumming. Then, it happened. Her sister gripped her hair firmly and moaned out loud, orgasming on Mandy's tongue. Tara held her face tightly to her cunt as she came, making Mandy continue licking her through the waves of pleasure.

When Mandy's task was complete, Tara let her up and kissed her on the mouth. Mandy moaned and whimpered as her sister put her tongue in her mouth and kissed her hotly. Finally, Tara broke away. As she continued to stroke Mandy's hair, Matt stopped recording.

"That was so good," Tara whispered, "I'm going to have you do that a lot from now on, alright?"

Blushing, Mandy nodded her head and made to get up.

"Not yet," Tara said, stopping her, "There's something else. You see, Matt doesn't like to eat pussy, and I don't really care for sucking cock all that much."

Matt unzipped his pants and pulled out his erect penis. Mandy looked back at her sister in fright.

"I know you think you're a lesbian," Tara said, "but I think that's just because you haven't had cock before."

"It's... it's not! I am!" Mandy whimpered.

"That's okay," Tara said, soothingly, stroking her hair, "You don't have to be straight to suck cock. You just have to suck it."

"No! I... I don't want to do that," Mandy said.

"Well, that's going to be a problem," Tara said, "Now I have a video of you rubbing your cunt to lesbian porn, and another of you eating pussy. What will mom and dad think?"

Matt stepped forward and put his hard cock in Mandy's face. She looked at the jerking, bobbing stalk of cockmeat inches away. Mandy looked for help, once more, from Tara but saw only a smirk.

"But... but..." Mandy stammered, and then Matt pushed the head of his cock into her mouth.

Mandy squeaked and looked up at him in horror, but she didn't pull away. Tara held her head and stroked her hair.

"It's alright, baby," she said softly, "It's okay. You'll learn to like it over time."

Mandy flicked her eyes toward Tara, the question in them plain. Tara nodded and said, "This is your job now. You get to eat my pussy and suck Matt's cock when we need it."

"Mmm!" Mandy moaned around the cock in her mouth.

Matt added his hand to his wife's on Mandy's head and began to push more of his cock into her.

"Just make a nice, tight little O," Tara said, "Lips and tongue. No teeth, now. Good. You can just let him do it how he likes, alright?"

Mandy shut her eyes, but Tara made a little 'tsk' sound and said, "Eyes open, slut. They like it when you look at them. It makes them cum faster, so if you want it to be over, just keep those eyes up."

Mandy trembled as Matt slowly fucked her mouth, groaning with pleasure. He pushed his cock deep, until Mandy choked, her eyes watering. Then, he pulled it out and went back for another go. He fell into a rhythm, pumping her mouth and then picking up his pace until drool leaked from the corners of her mouth and spilled down her chin.

"This is going to work out so well, Mandy," Tara said, "You get to practice licking cunt and Matt gets a nice wet mouth to fuck."

Mandy struggled to swallow his girth, making little whimpers of protest as Matt plugged her airway.

"You know," Tara added, "Come to think of it. I don't really like doing anal either."

Mandy choked on his cock.