Humiliation at the Drugstore

Story Info
A guy humiliates his girlfriend at the drugstore.
1.6k words
4.24
25.5k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Drugstore

I didn't hear Daddy get home from work yesterday. I was too busy with my fingers in my cunt.

"Lila!" he barked. I hastily yanked my sopping fingers from my pussy, but it was too late. He had seen that I had disobeyed. He had seen I had broken the rules. No masturbating without Daddy's permission. Baby's pussy belongs to Daddy alone.

"Daddy, I'm so sorry," I wept because I knew the consequences were going to be severe. Probably a bare bottomed spanking and he was merciless with those. But Daddy just said with a glint in his eyes and a naughty smile, "Get some sleep, baby. It's late and we have a big day tomorrow". I wanted to ask what he meant by that, but I knew it only make him angrier and he wouldn't tell me anyway. I went to bed feeling slightly sick, but also excited. It took hours for my pussy to stop tingling and the room to stop smelling like my arousal.

The next day I saw Daddy had laid out an outfit for me: frilly pink panties, short skirt, no bra and a tight halter top. The fact that Daddy had picked out an outfit for me wasn't unusual, but I was surprised when I dared ask him where we were going and he actually answered.

"The drugstore," he replied. I was surprised he had picked out such a sexy outfit for the drugstore but not disappointed. I wore what Daddy told me.

He was pleasant all through breakfast, piling pancakes on my plate, giving no indication of his anger from last night. When I tried to apologize, he smiled and said, "Let's just forget about it. I know you couldn't help yourself" I blushed but conceded he was right and poured liberal amounts of syrup on my pancakes. After breakfast, we got in the car. The pharmacy is about ten minutes from our house. We walked in holding hands.

There was a greeter at the door to assist customers (a new system they were implementing). My heart started pounding when I saw him because there stood Dan, my ex-boyfriend. Dan had striking similarities to my Daddy (what can I say? I have a type) but I left Dan because he didn't appreciate me like Daddy did and wasn't as wonderful. Still, my heart was thumping in my chest. I hoped this was a quick errand.

"Lila?" Dan asked, surprised to see me which makes sense. I never come to the drugstore. Daddy does all the errands.

"You know each other?" Daddy asked me. But he was smiling. Somehow, he knew. And I realized this must factor into my punishment somehow. Meanwhile, Dan was looking me up and down. My hardened nipples. My skirt which barely covered underwear more appropriate for a five year old. Dan, just like Daddy, knew all my kinks and fetishes. He smirked. I knew he liked what he saw, and I felt a gush into my panties. Why was I such a slut?

"I used to date Lila. You're a lucky man," Dan said, winking at me. More arousal. Daddy looked proud. I knew I was good to look at. I had short cropped hair and people often said I could be a model. Maybe I could lose a pound or two but my breasts were amazing and my ass was peach shaped. I was a handful. Literally.

"Thanks. Lila's said nice things about you. Do you think you could help us with our errands today? We have a few personal items to purchase," I cringed. It was one thing to make small talk with your ex and your current boyfriend, but to have him pick out condoms for us to use was a bit much. I opened my mouth but Daddy shot me a warning look. Punishment. Because I had been a dirty girl.

"Sure thing. What first?"

"Tampons," Daddy said promptly. Seriously? He was going to make my ex-boyfriend buy me tampons.

"This way," Dan said and to his credit he sounded very professional. He led us through the aisles as Daddy continued to talk "I mean she goes through them so fast. It's like she has her period every other week instead of once a month," Dan brought us to an abrupt stop in front of all the options.

"I need extra absorbent. She has a very heavy flow. I'm tired of my bedsheets looking like Michael Meyers was there, you know?" Dan laughed meanly and looked at me before saying loudly, "Periods are the worst. Does she have cramps? We are having a sale on heating pads," I rolled my eyes and almost choked when Daddy spoke next.

"No, but she does get terrible gas and diarrhea. Anything you got to help with that? I mean it reeks. She leaves the bathroom window open but there's still the telltale smell. She's in there forever. I can hear her blowing up the bathroom. Not exactly sexy, you know," Dan was trying his best to control his laughter.

"I remember that. She'd pass gas and act like nothing happened. It was pretty pungent. Let's see what we got," They were both talking so loudly! I was convinced everyone in the store knew about my bad gas and upset stomach. I wanted to cry but Daddy yanked me along. My skirt rode up in the back and a girl said, "Maybe you should wear a longer skirt next time,"

"That's what I keep telling her," Daddy said. I wanted to kill him.

Dan led us down an aisle with Imodium and Pepto Bismol and Beano (Extra Strength). Daddy swept a bunch into the basket he was carrying. Dan looked impressed and I could tell he would stay with us until we left the store. Plus, he loved seeing me embarrassed.

"What next?" he asked, resuming his professional air.

"Laxatives and enemas. She gets backed up sometimes and I need to clean her out. Plus, I think she likes it. She's always very wet after,"

"You give her enemas?" Dan's eyes were widened. Oh Daddy, that was supposed to be our secret. There were tears in my eyes. Daddy gave my hand a squeeze.              

"I like our anal sex to be clean. By the way, we also need KY jelly and lube."

"Gotcha," Dan said. I had done anal with Dan too, so he wasn't surprised. He knew I loved having my asshole filled. He led us to the KY jelly then the lube. All the while Daddy was smirking. This punishment had been enough. But it wasn't over yet.

"Anything else?"

"Baby wipes. She is terrible at wiping her ass. Like what is she, five?"

Dan's laughter was sharp. "That explains all the skidmarks when I was doing her laundry. I thought she was just leaking. Not that she couldn't take care of herself,"

"Sometimes I wipe her bottom for her," disclosed Daddy, another secret. The man next to us looked at us sharply.

"One more thing. Adult diapers," I thought Dan's eyes were going to bulge out of his head.

"You wear diapers?" he said to me, at an unearthly decibel.

The man next to us interjected. "You might want to lower your voice. Don't you want to protect her privacy? She looks very embarrassed. There's no shame in wearing diapers. That's what I tell my four year old" Both Daddy and Dan looked like they wanted to crack up but Dan said respectfully "You're right, sir. It was careless of me," Having done his good for the day the man returned to his selection of heat patches.

Once more Dan led us across the store. I willed myself to be invisible. I don't need diapers. I just have dribbles sometimes at night so Daddy put me in them. Sometimes he makes me wear them in public or put them on after an enema. We have fun with them. But I certainly don't NEED them. Dan clearly thought otherwise.

"Are you wearing one now?" he said putting his hand on my frilly bottom and squeezing.

"That's a good point. Maybe you should be," said Daddy, "I have a spare in my backpack. While I pay you go in the bathroom and put it on" No. This skirt was too short.

"Daddy, I can't," I begged.

"You should do what Daddy says," said Dan with that signature smirk. With a loud crinkling sound, Daddy handed me the large, extra absorbent diaper. I had no purse. I had nowhere to hide it. Clutching it to my side, I made my way to the bathroom, thanking the Lord Daddy was not there to throw me down on the changing table. I changed into my diaper, loudly, in a stall. As I washed my hands ii realized how big and bulky it was. I didn't walk, I waddled, which I enjoyed at home but here was just humiliating. I felt like everyone was looking at me and judging from the snickers I received some people were.

I met Daddy and Dan at the cash register. Daddy lifted up my skirt to see my diaper then patted my bottom approvingly. "I don't know why you're sulking, Lila," said Daddy, "Now you're well protected. You know how wet you get,"

"We all know," said Dan with a wink. Him and Daddy grinned at each other. He had bagged Daddy's stuff. There was no reason to linger any longer. Daddy shook Dan's hand.

"Pleasure doing business with you,"

"The pleasure was all mine," Dan said, with an evil grin. We got out in the parking lot, and I let the tears fall. I was heavily diapered and crying like a baby. Daddy didn't say anything until we got home. He still didn't say anything until we got in the house. It was pretty quiet as we made love for most of the afternoon.