Microchipped Human Toy

Story Info
A man finds a shop that sells... people?
1.1k words
3.6
16.6k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Everyone in this story is 18+

***

I walked down the same road I always took on my way home. This time, I saw an alley that didn't look familiar, it was dark out and my curiosity was getting the best of me. I decided to see what this alley led to. After some walking, I reached a door at the end which I promptly opened. To my surprise, someone was working there but the store seemed odd. There wasn't a single product that I could see, just a man sitting at a table reading a book.

I approached the man and asked him what this store was, and he handed me a catalogue and told me to pick one. I opened the book and was surprised that it was full of pictures of beautiful women. Each page was dedicated to one girl, with all types of outfits: dress, casual, bikini, lingerie, even nude. My eyes widened and my heartbeat faster as I flipped the pages.

"I've never been with a prostitute" I said to the man. He looked up to me from his book and said, "these aren't hookers, these are dolls." I gave him a puzzled look and he continued, "Well, they are real women, but their brain was given a microchip that controls their behavior. Each one was raised here from birth; the microchip can be controlled from an app on your phone." My heart was pounding hard now, was he trying to tell me he sold slaves?

I asked him how could this be legal? He replied telling me it's a grey area with technology and whatnot, my dick was already rock hard, and his explanation was good enough for me. My sick brain threw all moral dilemmas out the window and started asking prices. I picked out the most beautiful girl, she was brunette with small breasts, a tiny waste, and a huge ass. She stepped out of the back room with the prettiest innocent look on her face and big "fuck me" eyes.

The shop owner had me download the app and told me that whatever I write on the text input would transfer to her microchip and she will do it. The chip controls which actions release dopamine, controlled by whatever I put in the app. The women also don't speak, which I found weird but apparently was essential for the mind control chip.

I typed in the app, 'follow me home,' and me and my new toy began walking to my apartment. Once she got to my place, I was so excited I didn't know what to do with myself. My cock was already so hard thinking about the fact a woman was at my fingertips ready to please me.

I typed on the app 'suck my cock until I cum in your mouth,' at that moment, she looked at me with the most sexual look I have ever seen. She drew closer to me and ripped my shorts off quickly, she wasted no time and immediately started going down on me. Her soft mouth engulfed my cock, with her hands stroking me. She began so delicately, sucking and pumping with her hands. She slowly sped up with her mouth going deeper on my cock. She started deep throating me taking all of me in, something no woman has done to my above average length.

She was going insanely fast now, pumping my cock like a machine. I could feel my orgasm coming soon, so I pushed her head deep into my cock, she took it all in with no gag reflex. I started spewing my cum down her throat as she swallowed each bit greedily. I was breathing so heavily, and she stood up and gave a blank stare. It seemed like now that her task was complete, she didn't know what to do.

My mind got dirtier, what was something no one would do? This woman would do whatever I wanted, and it was my duty to take advantage. I typed in the app, 'start eating my ass and stroke my cock,' She got close to me and moved behind me. She got low behind my ass and started licking and flicking with her tongue. Her warm mouth felt amazing on my ass, I never had the nerve to ask a woman to do this to me. Her hands reached around my waste and started stroking me with both hands. She began licking all around my asshole, down my Gooch up to my balls all while stroking me with both hands. I could feel my cock getting close, so I turned to her so she could swallow all my seed. I forced her head down my cock as she slurped every drop again.

Suddenly, I really had to pee, I started to get up to go to the bathroom when I thought again. I typed 'drink the piss from my dick so I don't have to get up.' She got close to me and suctioned her mouth around my flaccid cock. I started to pee down her mouth and she drank every bit. I wasn't even into that sexually, but it was nice that I had someone to be my urinal.

I typed in the app, 'force me to cum.' I looked at her as I pressed enter and she rushed to me, rubbing my dick to get it hard again. I pushed her away with my feet, I wanted to see how dedicated she is to her task. She was surprisingly strong, with her six pack abs and strong biceps. She resisted my struggle and eventually was able to tie me up with her legs. Her legs were wrapped around my face, with her mouth suctioned to my cock. She began slurping so forcefully I couldn't help but cum fast to the way she was dominating me. This toy seemed to have awakened something in me.

I had her keep her mouth wrapped around my cock while I slept, saying if I ever got hard, she had to finish me up. She woke me up around 8AM, her hands were pumping me so fast I was about to explode even while just waking up. I exploded in her mouth, and she again greedily slurped all of it. Afterwards, she continued to keep her mouth suctioned around my flaccid cock. I started to urinate, and she just drank it all, what an easy life I get to live now.

I spent the day playing games on my computer while she knelt below me and kept my organ in her mouth in case I needed to cum or urinate. I wonder what freaky things I can try in the future.