Humiliation Beyond the Hypnosis

Story Info
Ross finds himself in an even worse situation than before!
6.3k words
4.38
7.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This story contains brutal forms of small penis humiliation and public shaming.*

Ross experienced the worst form of humiliation: his naked body was completely exposed to all his coworkers at the holiday party last year. He lost the respect of everyone, and he knew it was because of his tiny cock. It was unbelievable that a single moment reduced his professional trajectory. The moment everyone learned he had a small little boy dick, all his hard work vanished. It ruined his hard-working, successful reputation.

He was in a dilemma where he was trapped. There was no he could mention what happened or address their remarks because he would just be reminding people of his tiny cock. He had no choice but to endure the irreverent treatment from his colleagues. Often, he received many smirks and comparisons to his small penis, like how "The budget is too small" or "We need more money and can't rely on such small tiny transactions." Ross knew precisely why they used those specific words, and their motivations were clear.

The worst part wasn't the laughter those comments would garner, but it was his newly found paranoia. Anytime someone outside of his job mentioned anything remotely about the size of anything, he blushed at the prospect they were referring to his insignificant-sized dicklette. Several of the videos filmed were shared on Twitter, so he never knew who actually saw them, but the comments achieved their goal of humiliating him further. He needed to avoid social media for that reason.

After a few months, he applied but was quickly denied a raise. He knew why, and that was enough for him. He left Deutsche Bank and immediately received an offer from S&P Global with more money. He almost had a heart attack at the idea of them contacting his previous employer, but his work spoke for itself. Ross was more than happy he had another opportunity where he could start over. Unfortunately for Ross, he thought he lost respect because of his tiny cock, which wasn't the case. He lost his insolent attitude toward his coworkers and how those born into their wealth were systemically beneath him.

In a meeting room with several executives, Ross stood up and shared, "Emily, I told you several times you shouldn't be using the Helvetica font in your presentations."

She looked stunned and said, "Oh, I am sorry, Mr. Thomas, my last job made us use this font all the time, so I'm used to doing it that." --

He nodded and growled, "I don't care what you did at your previous company. Are you shrill working there?"

"Oh, no, sir."

"Do you want to be working there again because you might if you don't get your act together?"

"No, I will make sure to do it right the next time."

He nodded his head, "Great, meeting adjourned, everyone."

Emily was utterly shocked by Ross's pettiness but felt even worse when she received no support after the meeting. Ross knew he was untouchable because he brought in results despite what people thought of how he worked. And his financial strategy already brought in more dollars than the company had witnessed in a long time.

Emily texted her friend, Finn, whom she met at a financial conference two months ago. They connected quickly and sparked a real friendship outside of their careers.

"Hey girl, can we hang out tonight? I am feeling pretty down."

"Of course, I'll get the ice cream. You bring the popcorn."

"Deal, thanks!"

Emily and Finn talked the entire evening while a Hallmark movie played in the background with a cheesy Christmas theme, just in time for the holidays. They munched on salty, buttery popcorn and devoured chocolate ice cream.

"Okay, honestly, I'd much rather pick Ryan Gossling over Josh Hutcherson, so tell me what's been bothering you?" Finn pressed Emily on.

"You wouldn't believe the day I had. The new CFO actually dared to yell at me for using the wrong font."

"What the hell?

"On that damn report I've been working on for weeks."

"That's so stupid. Who gets mad at something like that?

"I know, right? So I used Helvetica, and he, like got strangely angry over that, but he seems like a control freak."

Finn looked at her seriously, "Wait, you used Helvetica? You can't be doing that, girl. No wonder he got mad at you." She subsequently started laughing.

Emily rolled her eyes, "Idiot, you aren't helping, haha."

"Okay, I'm sorry. But for real, that's really weird."

"I just hate how everyone just adores him." She sarcastically said, "He's just so 'perfect.' isn't he? Perfect, little Ross."

Finn looked up, "Wait, who? Ross Thomas?"

"Wait, yes. Do you know him?"

"You could say that. I used to work for him. He said as the CFO."

"Wait, huh? He's the CFO where I work."

"That sucks, he really is a piece of shit, that guy."

"He's such an asshole and micromanages everyone, and he's only kind to the hot women in the office."

Finn giggled, "Yeah, you could say he's a MICRO manager."

"I don't get it. What do you mean?" Emily questioned.

"Wait, haha, you never heard about what happened last year."

"OMG, no, tell me what happened."

"I'll be right back and show you."

Finn returned with her laptop and played a video of Ross's exposure.

"You found this pretty quickly. What is it? I'm anxious, haha."

"Girl, calm down. And I've kept it saved since. I love it."

They both watch the video, and Emily laughed when Ross pulled down his underwear, "Oh my fucking god, his dick is so small, hahaha," she hollered.

"I know, right? It's so teeny tiny, haha."

"How the hell did I not know about this? It's fucking iconic. I can't believe this exists."

Finn responded, "Well, now you do," she wiggled her pinky.

"Poor guy, no wonder he's always such a jerk."

"Yep, he's undoubtedly overcompensating for his little tiny prick."

"And the worst part is, he sounds so much worse than before."

"Getting mad at a font, no doubt he is much -- oh my god, wait, watch this part. It's the best."

The joyful women were glued to the screen as they saw Ross's impending development of his four little skinny, useless inches.

"Holy shit, she's grinding on him, and oh my -- that's his boner?" She fell back on the couch, laughing like a madwoman. After her wave of giggles, she said, "He could have been a grower, but now I understand his frustration with everyone. That sucks. I would have had a little empathy if he wasn't such a piece of shit."

"Nah, don't feel bad for him at all. He kind of deserved it after he treated me like a second-class citizen."

"Wait, after he treated 'You that way.' What does that mean?"

"Let's just say I planned everything."

"Seriously. How? I didn't even know you knew a psychic. Can we use her again?"

"Haha, you want to expose him so badly, don't you?"

"Well, now that I know he is arrogantly walking around with a terrifically small and hilarious package, I have no choice, now do I?"

"You don't at all. And shoot, Madame Borne is in India for a spiritual retreat."

"Shoot. What can we do?"

"Don't worry, I'll come up with a full-proof plan. Ross is more alert now of his baby cocktail wiener, so we have to be even smarter than before."

"We can do this. I am tired of him treating everyone horribly, and it's not just me. Most employees are too scared to say anything because the Board of Directors loves him."

"Oh, boy. Those old men probably have little inchy winches, too."

"Haha, probably."

After a while, Finn clapped her hands and declared, "Okay, I have an idea. I will reach out to some of the people at the old event, and you need to reach out to a few people at your job."

"Alright, I know just who to ask."

"It's a plan."

Two weeks later...

Ross was fixing his striped magenta and silver tie in the bathroom, preparing for an important speech he needed to make to the company during the holiday celebration event.

He looked in the mirror and pointed at his reflection, "You got this, Ross. You are confident, talented, and god, you are hot."

In the auditorium, the CEO, Vicky Chen, gave her opening remarks and summoned Ross on stage to give his year-end financial report. Everyone clapped as she walked down and shook hands with Ross.

"Thank you, everyone, for attending tonight's holiday celebration event. My name is Ross Thomas, and I am more than happy to serve as your Chief Financial Officer. As the youngest C-level executive in the organization's history, I take great pride in the work the financial team has executed."

Most workers discreetly rolled their eyes at Ross's cringeworthy statement.

Finn whispered to Emily, "God, he is still so obnoxious, haha."

"Shh, haha," Emily hushed her. "Don't blow our cover."

"How dare you insinuate I would ever blow his little teeny-weenie."

Emily laughed, "Oh god, shut up, haha."

"And from my leadership, we have seen a drastic increase in our clients in the States but also in Southeast Asian continental areas. This is a market the company has always wanted to tap into but has always failed, but with my tenacity, we've been able to achieve our goals. I want to thank everyone who's supported me on my journey. Thank you."

There was dry clapping in the audience, and the CEO walked back up and shared a few more words.

"Thank you, everyone; please enjoy the rest of the evening. I want to emphasize that Ross's work has been instrumental in positively reshaping our organization, but it wouldn't be possible without the entire team working tirelessly on getting these results. We appreciate every one of you."

The audience members smiled and clapped for their fearless and kind CEO.

Ross joined the party and sat at the bar alone. As he sipped a margarita, a mysterious, beautiful woman approached him.

She said in a deep, gentle voice, "That was very impressive, Mr. Thomas."

He turned around and responded, "Oh, thank you."

This charming woman with a bob cut with jet-black hair wore a tasteful leather dress. She strikingly looked at Ross with excitement in her olive-colored eyes.

"I'm Alice, Alice Weber. It's nice to meet you."

He shook out his hand, and she raised her eyebrow.

"What is it?"

"I am a traditional woman, Mr. Thomas."

She raised her arm, and he pleasingly kissed her soft hand.

"That's more like it. Chivalry isn't dead, Mr. Thomas."

She sat beside him and confidently addressed the bartender, "I'd like a shot for both of us."

"Oh, no, I don't really drink."

"C'mon, you won't let a woman drink alone, will you?"

He smiled timidly at her, "Of course not."

The drinks came, and they both took a shot.

"Whoo, that's good."

After a few more drinks, Ross was more confident and expressive. He romantically danced with her by swaying, spinning, and hugging her. It was a beautiful moment between the two; he never felt better about himself.

She whispered, "I think you are one powerful man. You are just irresistible. Do you want to go somewhere more private? Show me how the sexy CFO is in action."

He looked at her, rattled by her proposition, "Oh, are you sure?" He asked.

She kissed him on the cheek with her full, rosy lips, and he felt his little dick stretch.

"Oh my. Well, no one is on the seventh floor. That's where my office is. Do you want to see?"

She grinned, "I would love to."

"Then let's go," and he held her hand.

They went up to the seventh floor, where a soul couldn't be seen or heard.

She kissed him and said, "Show me your office."

He took her to his vast office, where you could see the entire city.

She impressively said, "This is really nice. The view is outstanding. The lights are so pretty, almost like stars."

"Yeah, they wanted to give me a small, stuffy office when I started. That wasn't going to happen."

"Mmmm. A man who knows what he wants. I admire that in a man." She kissed him and began taking off his coat and shirt. She rubbed his now bare chest, "That is beautiful. You take good care of yourself."

She slowly took off her dress so she was in white, silky undergarments. She was wonderfully toned with an athletic, firm body.

His eyes nearly bulged out of their eye sockets, "Wow, you are just perfect," he said delightfully and passionately. His baby cock swelled from her beauty underneath his pants, but it was so small she didn't even notice.

"I really want you to do something."

"Yes, anything for you, Alice."

"I want you to strip for me. Do a little dance for me."

"Oh, okay. I can do that."

Alice kissed his head and played Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree.

"Oh, I love this song!"

"Me too, babe."

Ross shlyly danced to the sweet lyrics, and each move aligned with the music.

"C'mon, baby. You are so sexy and confident on stage. Where is that guy?"

"I'm not a dancer, not like this."

"You can do it. Please give me a little shake. Shake those toasty buns for me."

He did what she asked him with pleasure.

"Atta boy. I love it!"

He laughed and kicked off his shoes and took off his socks.

She enjoyed him dancing to the lyrics. He wiggled his hips and spun around like the happiest, most free man.

"Mr. Thomas, you are amazing."

He twerked his ass and slowly pulled down his pants.

She smiled at him only in his blue briefs, "I love the color of your briefs. They suit your eyes. You are such a sexy beast."

He felt his chest and swirled around, almost like a seductive stripper. He was about to pull down his underwear until she stopped him.

She pulled out a pair of blindfolds, "Wait, baby, please wear these."

He was infatuated with this woman and was more submissive from the drinks he consumed.

"Of course, my dear."

He put them on, then she texted someone on her phone and put her dress back on.

Emily, Finn, and a group came from the conference room. They quietly walked to the scene, trying their best to remain silent.

"Wait, did I just hear something?" He asked.

She shushed him, "No, baby, it's just us."

"Hehe, okay."

He slowly lowered his underwear and turned around, so he presented Alice with his big, bold ass.

She giggled mutedly, "I love it, Mr. Thomas. You've got one fine-looking ass. I just want to eat it. I can't imagine the sweet, sensational treat you are hiding."

"You sure you want to see it? I just want to warn you, it's a little small."

"Oh baby, don't worry about that. Nothing matters when it's deep inside me. I need it!"

A look of relief came to his face. "Oh, okay then. Wonderful. I love a woman who appreciates me, not just my body."

"I want all of you, Mr. Thomas."

He squealed, "Okay."

His underwear came entirely down, and he chucked them at his computer. He turned around, ultimately showing his stark, sweaty naked body. His little tiny dicklette was incredibly small from the drinks and his foolish dancing.

"You are so hot, baby. Keep on."

He shook his strong hips, and his little itty bitty baby cock wiggled around, until the song ended. It was quiet for a few moments until Alice approached him.

"Wow. That was amazing, Mr. Thomas. I am now going to take this off you."

"Okay, whatever you want, beautiful."

She took his blindfold off, and he was astonished to see a group of people happily looking right at him. His face turned redder than Rudolph's bright red nose. A single voice rose into a melody of laughter, and like a ripple effect, the entire group's ear-piercing laughter echoed the whole floor.

He recognized Emily from his office and Finn, Kate, and even Conor from his humiliating exposure last year. He felt even more sick when he saw dozens of cameras capturing his naked body and tiny soft tee-tee.

"Surprise!" They all screamed.

He cried, covered his little baby dicklette, and shouted, "What's going on here?"

Emily came up to him, "It's your holiday party. We love how you've treated us in the past, so we thought we would pay it forward."

"No, I never did anything like this."

Finn chimed in, "Oh, yes, you did. In fact, let's take it up a notch. Boys..."

"Finn? Connor? What are you even doing here?"

Conor and another guy, Kyle, whom he recognized from the Rugby scene, grabbed his hands, exposing his soft little weenie to the itching group.

"No, cover me up!"

They laughed at the authoritative sound in Ross's voice, but most importantly, his small teeny weenie pickle.

"Get the fuck off me, you assholes."

He tried to fight them, but his physique wasn't what it used to be. They stood him on a chair and handcuffed him to the ceiling pole.

"Owww, that hurts."

They removed the chair, and he was in the air, waving his skinny little peanut in front of everyone.

"Get me down from here, right now!"

This just caused more laughter. The more he tried to fight it, it caused more pain in his wrists and the more ridiculous his little penis looked as it shuffled around between his little thick legs.

Alice giggled and said, "Don't fight it, Ross. It's over now. We can see how tiny your penis is. And wow, it is tiny."

"Awwww. Little Ross looks so precious with his little gumdrop all squished down there."

"He doesn't even have a dick, no wonder he's always so mean."

"Where is it? I can't seem to see it from here."

"A fucking chocolate kiss is bigger than that little disgraceful nub. We are better off with our pinkies to get the job done. We don't need men like him, who can't satisfy us. Why else would we need them?"

Everyone was looking at his little baby penis, and he avoided their eye contact.

"He's so embarrassed, he can't even look at us. And his face is so red, almost like he's choking."

"Nice choice of words, but I'd never choke on his insanely small, ugly dick. That's just grotesque."

Emily said, "Awwww, don't say that. It may be small, useless, minor, pathetic, lame, skinny, unimportant, and, umm, am I forgetting something?"

Finn laughed and added to Emily's list, "Anti-climatic. Come on, let's all chime in."

Several words were shouted, "Boring, unusable, inedible, womanly, impractical, and vegan."

"Haha, I mean, the size sure is, but I'm sure there is a creamy treat in there. But anyway, I wouldn't say it is ugly. It is so adorable, and it's smaller than a little acorn. Here..."

She placed an acorn next to his little nut, which was indeed smaller and punier.

"What a cute little dinky donker toy."

"It's like a little candy cane, but much smaller and not as tasty."

"We'll never know because I will never eat one so damn small."

Kate said, "No, a candy cane is much too big."

"No, I'm talking about the really small ones. Those cheap, crappy ones -- the ones you barely get any flavor or satisfaction from.

"Oh, then definitely, haha. I can't stand those. You never get enough."

"Why are they always the beautiful ones? Damn."

Emily laughed and said, "The beautiful ones are always gay, complete scumbags, or have the tiniest little dicklettes."

"Wow. That is so true, Emily."

Ross finally spoke up, "Please stop. Why are you doing this to me?"

Emily said, "So, maybe you will understand what it's like to be treated like shit."

"But again, I never did anything like this before. This is just fucking cruel."

Finn said, "Well, look what happened last year. You were the laughingstock of the company, and yet, here you are AGAIN, acting the same stupid, mean way. We needed to put in the extra effort to screw the lesson in your thick skull. We needed a big tool, something you wouldn't understand, as you have a little micro-sized screwdriver."

He looked at Alice, "Why did you do this? I thought you liked me."

She walked up to him and flicked his little candy-sized goober.

She laughed and smugly said, "That is the tiniest penis I have ever seen in my life, you bastard. You seem somewhat intelligent, so I don't know what gave you the idea I would ever fuck you. You really wouldn't be able to fuck with that anyways."

12