Humiliation Beyond the Hypnosis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ross had enough sexual agency to avoid his inevitable doom. Everyone's teasing and degradation of his pinky-sized one-inch pee-pee had zero effect, but Alice's flicking was a mortifying catalyst. He looked down and saw his little one-incher "strengthen" to a massive 3.5 inches. It wasn't a good evening for Ross, as he usually could reach four full inches, but not tonight. He regretted ever tinkering with his little boy parts before the evening.

She looked at his baby boner and disgustingly said, "Oh god, that's just disgusting. What a filthy pig."

Emily asked, "What is it?"

"He's got a pencil-thin tiny little toddler boner."

Everyone looked closely and laughed even more.

"Wow, he isn't getting anything because it just took a small touch to get him completely hard."

"Poor fucker, he'll never get a girlfriend, but maybe the gay tops can have him."

His face was now white with shame, and he was angry.

"Get the fuck away from me, you bitch," and he kicked Alice in the stomach.

She fell to the floor and screamed in distress. Conor helped her up, and she slapped Ross.

Conor spoke up, "It looks like he really hasn't learned anything. I think we should continue our little tradition."

Everyone continued taking countless photos of his little under-sized boner. Conor turned Ross around so everyone had a view of his perky little bubble butt.

Kate whistled at him and said, "Haha, he's got some meat down there."

"Too bad it didn't evenly distribute; you could use some of that meat in the front."

Conor began sensually rubbing his scared little butt, and then faster than Ross could apprehend the pain that was about to come, he felt it come from Conor's strong bare hand.

"You are going to get a bare-butt spanking, just like the little boy you."

"I am not a little boy," Ross shouted.

"Hmm."

He spun Ross around and pointed at his little dicklette poking straightforwardly to the ceiling.

"So, what is this between your legs?"

"It's my dick."

"You are wrong little buddy, it's a very tiny baby boy penis."

Conor began massaging his little boner and giggled.

"Stop it, I'm not a fucking homo."

"Good because even the gays don't want that little thing twitching between your thighs. I want you to admit it."

"Admit what?"

"That your penis is uber tiny and pathetic."

"I will never do that."

Conor spanked his ass even harder than before. Ross grunted in pain.

He whispered to him, "This must be so embarrassing for you. You are completely naked, and your little dick is completely hard. I can't imagine how you must feel. You will never live this down, and I'll make sure wherever you end up, they'll know about the little secret you are keeping in your pants."

Ross whispered back, "Yes, I know my dick is small. Please don't make me say it. Not in front of all these people."

Conor just smirked at me. Ross looked down, away from everyone, but Conor aggressively grabbed his hair and pulled his head up.

"Emily, you recording this?"

She winked and gave a thumbs-up.

"Go on, baby dick."

Ross never felt more humiliated, but he was robbed of any choice to save his prestige. It was over, and he knew it.

"Okay, my dick is extraordinarily tiny."

Conor spanked him and said, "Nope, state your full name."

"My name is Ross Thomas, and my dick is super duper tiny."

Everyone laughed even harder, and it deafened the room. He turned him around so his ass was facing the camera.

"Amazing, little baby-dicked asshole. Now, every time I spank you, you need to describe your little cock."

"No way," he cried.

"Of fuck yes," and he spanked him.

"Owww, my dick is super small."

"Again." He spanked him again more forcefully.

"I have a little tiny dick."

After many licks, his final one made Ross scream in pain, and he shouted, "I've got the smallest dick on the planet!"

Everyone clapped and screamed with laughter.

"That's a good boy, but we aren't done. Get a close-up of his baby dick and super red ass."

Emily came close and filmed Ross in his humiliating state.

Finn said, "How sad. You are just perfect -- perfect job, career, looks, body, but your penis takes you completely off the market. Imagine something so tiny has such a big impact on your life."

"Yep, little Ross here had to overcompensate for his super tiny penis."

Conor added, "I mean, I don't blame him. He can't do anything or perform in bed, so he needed to be successful in every other area. Too bad there isn't a secret formula to cure his little condition. It will always be that teeny tiny size forever."

"Even if baby cock Ross doesn't learn his lesson, he will always be cursed with such a tiny fragment of a real penis. I mean, the head of my boyfriend's cock is bigger than his entire little infant-sized dick."

"I mean, a newborn would own the pleasure of being bigger and manlier."

"Okay, I've done everything you wanted. Can you please just let me go in peace?" Ross pleaded.

Emily stood up from the crowd and said, "Of course, little one, only if you apologize to everyone."

"Okay, everyone. I am deeply apologetic for how I treated you all."

Finn was pissed and said, "Bro, fucking say 'sorry' for once in your life."

"Umm, I am... truly sorry for what I did."

"You are so pathetic. Do it right, baby boy."

"Okay, I am so sorry for treating you all so horribly. I had no right, and I won't ever again."

Alice held her hips and asked, "And?"

He knew what they wanted to hear and soughed, "And for acting like a complete dick when I didn't have one," he whimpered.

The humiliation was too much, and he started crying like a woman, and everyone just watched in shock.

"The poor loser is crying like a little bitch."

"Yes, lad, cry your eyes out for having the teeniest fucking dick in the universe."

"I am so sorry, everyone," he said in tears.

Everyone clapped, and each person took a selfie with him.

Kate stopped everyone and said, "Wait, I have this," and she pulled out a Santa hat.

She placed it on Ross's head, and everyone continued taking countless photos of Ross's naked body.

Eventually, the excitment wore off. But the room fell silent, and he couldn't escape their passing judgment. They knew how pathetic and tiny he was, and instead of looking at his pointy baby little boy dick, which shrunk to the maximum most microscopic size, they looked right into his sea-foam-colored eyes.

The size of his teeny baby infant-sized soft cock was already established, but he felt even more exposed and scrutinized by their inappropriate leering. He felt invaded, assaulted, and completely emasculated.

"That's a good little Santa, but more like an elf," Emily said.

Finn laughed and said, "Not really. I bet you those elves are hung."

"Haha, true. But now for the grand reveal."

Ross shouted, "Wait, there's more?"

"Yes, cutie pie. We have something very special planned."

Alice put the blindfold back on him.

Finn asked, "You've got the camera?"

"Yep," Emily said.

Ross protested, "What's going on? In demand you take me down."

They all laughed and placed a camera in the middle of the room, so you got a complete image of Ross's naked body, tiny little cocklette and all. They took his clothes but left his phone, wallet, and keys. They were courteous enough to do that.

Emily whispered, "I just placed a camera in the middle of the room, and it will be broadcast to the entire party downstairs."

"No, you can't do that. Please. I'll do anything."

She grabbed his chin, "Awww. It's much too late for that, little guy. Soon, everyone will know the true form of Mr. Thomas, and it's an impressive one."

She planted kisses on both cheeks out of endearment for him. Without saying a word, Alice crouched down and gave his little dinky a wee-tiny kiss on the head.

"Ahhhh," Ross moaned.

"So easy, haha. Your tiny little dick is just so cute and pathetic."

Instantly, he had a very small boner.

"Haha, now everyone will know precisely how tiny you are. They won't speculate how tiny it is, they'll know."

It felt like she punched him in the stomach, and he dreadfully heard her press the camera's button and made her escape. Now, the entire room downstairs watched a 4K live stream of his little button lost in a fur coat.

"Wait, please take me down. You can't leave me here like this."

Her villainous laughter echoed throughout the floor. While Ross was begging for his life, the video played on the auditorium's screen, and it streamed Ross's entire naked body. The audience gasped; while some were uncomfortable, most bounced with laughter. The pretty women in the office looked disappointed and were angry with him. They felt betrayed by the tiny truth before their eyes. Comments about their CFO's little tiny wee-wee spread the room.

"What a fucking pig."

"It's so small, haha."

"He's got such a tiny boner."

"Is he hard? I can't tell. It's so fucking tiny."

"I didn't know Ross was into BDSM. I always knew that little freak was weird."

"Ross is the definition of tiny."

"Gross. Nobody wants to see Ross's little tiny dick."

"There are children here!"

After a few minutes, the IT crew finally got the video down, but it was too late. Everyone knew about their CFO's little condition, and they were amused by how small he was. They couldn't believe it, but it was true. Ross had a tiny penis, and it was a memory that would last forever.

Security went with the CEO to check out what was going on. She saw Ross blindfolded and completely naked. He was sporting the smallest penis she had ever seen. She saw it on the big screen, but it was different to see it in person.

She removed his blindfold and asked, "Ross, what do you think you are doing?"

He could finally see, and he saw his CEO looking right at his little baby dick and tight balls, all frightened and smaller than usual from everything that happened.

"Vicky, stop looking at me. Can you get me down?"

"Tell me first, what is going on?"

"I just was showing this woman my office, and one thing led." --

"Oh, gross. You were going to have sex in your office? That's disgusting, you pig."

"Wait. I don't know what I was going to do. She advanced me."

"Oh, please. YOU took her to your office."

"I'm sorry, ma'am, but it's not my fault. She did this to me."

"Who is this woman?"

"I don't know. She was mysterious, lovely and very alluring."

"What was her name?"

"Alice Weber."

"We will look into it, but it's not looking too good for you, Ross."

His thimble-sized little dicky grew to a very tiny boner thinking about Alice's beauty.

She saw and said, "Oh my god, Ross. That's gross. Do you have any decency? Calm down, you've got a fucking boner."

"Please cover me; this is so embarrassing."

"I don't have anything, so sorry, Ross," as she directly looked at his entire little penis settling back down to its normal, shriveled-up nubby state of less than an inch. She held back a teasing smile.

A security guard came and tried his hardest not to laugh at poor little Ross's predicament.

"Scott, do you have a key for these handcuffs?"

"Nope, we will need to phone the police."

"Wait, why the police?" Ross questioned.

"Are you seriously complaining here? We are trying to help you, big baby. We can leave you here all night."

"No, oh, please don't."

"Get the police, Scott. Tell them we have a little tiny emergency."

Ross's stomach clenched to the reference of his extremely tiny willy wonder. He laughed and walked away. There was an awkward silence as they both waited for the police to show up.

She inquired, "You know, since we are here, I wonder. Did you actually expect to have sex with this alleged woman?"

"I mean, probably."

"But how?" She confusedly asked.

His face turned bright red from the humiliation of being scolded and degraded by his female boss. She had no problem calling attention to his biological misfortune.

"It works just like any other."

"Okay, I get that, but I doubt she would ever feel anything. It is so damn tiny."

"Vicky!" He shouted.

"What? I never imagined my CFO having a little baby ding-a-ling, but am I that surprised?"

"Stop, please."

"You act like the most important person in the organization, but you are not; I am. And you need to follow my instructions. People don't like you here."

"Okay, I understand. I am really sorry."

"Whatever, you do good work, but that little thing will ruin our company's image. It will be all over."

"I can't believe this is happening to me."

"Who cares about you? My ass is on the line because of your little boy cock. Hundreds of donors are disappointed in your little show. But I will share, the employees loved it because you treat them like dirt."

"I am so sorry."

Two police officers finally showed up; of course, it was two women.

One of them asked, "What do we have here?"

"Oh, Ross got himself in a tiny little quandary."

"I can see that, haha. Here you go, little guy," she said right to his one-inch crotch, with only the head being visible.

They unlocked the handcuffs and took them off.

He finally covered his little boy-sized penis, and they all laughed.

"You weren't ashamed a second ago, tiny."

"I would be too, if I were a man -- or boy, like that."

He asked them, "Do you have any clothes I can wear?"

"Nope, sorry little man. Well, anyway, you are free to go, sir."

"Don't get you and tiny little thing into any more trouble. People are genuinely traumatized downstairs by your naked body. Nobody wanted to see that, mainly your little wee-wee."

Vicky said, "Thank you, officers," and waved goodbye to them. "Let's go, Ross."

"I don't have anything to wear. I can't go down naked. Everyone will see me like this."

"Well, you don't have a choice now. Do you?

"Fine, let's get this over it."

He grabbed his phone, keys, and wallet and walked in front of his CEO.

She said, "Wow, nice red ass, Ross."

He ignored her comment. As they traveled down the elevator, his nerves strangled him, and he felt like he was going to vomit. The elevator doors opened with everyone cheering and clapping at a naked Ross walking through the crowd.

"Here comes the tiny man, the little myth, and the small-ass legend."

"Baby, show us your sexy little button cock."

"I ordered a small, not an extra small."

"You could say, Ross's value depreciated, haha."

He just awkwardly smiled and covered his little private parts. He heard the most crude comments from his colleagues, and a couple of them spanked his already-sore ass.

Finn sneakily spanked his raw behind with a violent force. Ross didn't anticipate that and let go of his tiny cock out of pain, which caused everyone to laugh harder than a comedy sketch.

Everyone repeatedly chanted "Little Ross" until he was out of the building.

Ross drove home, and his penis was perpetually tiny, and this was a brutal reminder. When Ross finally got home, he cried in his pillow out of the sheer torture he went through. He tried his hardest never to put himself in a compromising position, but he was a virile man who had sexual needs that had never been satisfied, and when a beautiful woman approached him, he couldn't help himself. His little penis took over and made the decisions for him.

When he checked his phone, he received so many text messages with photos and videos. Even Alice texted him.

"I hope you had a nice evening, little guy."

Then she sent him a full-frontal picture of her nude body with her pinky out.

"This is all the action you'll get with your little wee-wee. Feel free to jack off your baby dicklette to me, ahah. You know you can't resist me."

And that's exactly what Ross did. As much as he was terrorized, he was defeatedly turned on from the experience. This type of exposure almost became a winter tradition for Ross, and he would never seem to escape it. He immediately quit his job and never returned to what he knew would be the most humiliating place ever.

After several months of looking for a job, he now works for a small nonprofit, and is much kinder and humbler. Even if he wasn't exposed again, a few women from the party often reached out, but they only wanted to humiliate his little dick and nothing more. He would always be remembered as a tiny little man where it mattered. From his trauma, he will never attend another holiday party ever again. He needs to save himself and his tiny little penis from any more potential turmoil and sadness.

12