Humiliation for the Slut Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
She wanted other men, he agreed on his terms only.
5.9k words
4.56
38k
52
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John lay still, pretending to be asleep, watching as his wife Debbie stretched and then swung her legs out and got out of bed. She stood naked, trying to find clothes quietly and not wake him. Her blonde hair was tied into a loose ponytail with a scrunchie, her 34C tits were still pretty firm, her arse not too big but round enough to class her as a PAWG, and her stomach not as firm as when they were young but not overly flabby. At thirty-eight years old and 5' 8" tall, she still turned heads. John smiled to himself knowing he'd got a good one. Twenty years they'd been together, both had been virgins when they met.

Debbie had moaned about her stomach, numerous efforts to shift it hadn't worked, John telling her that it was their age, he too had a bit of a stomach on him and he was the same age as she was. Quietly taking his phone from the bedside table he took a photo of her just as she bent to get some knickers from the bottom drawer.

"Oi, I thought you were asleep," Debbie laughed, the flash from the camera had alerted her.

"Sorry, wanted something to wank over while you're at work," John laughed.

"Don't you have enough already?" Debbie laughed cheekily.

"What time are you back tonight anyway?" she continued.

"Same as normal, about 6 pm. The meeting should be done by then," John answered.

Debbie picked her clothes up and went to shower ready to go to work. John started an hour later than her today so lazily stayed in bed until she went out. His day at work was fairly uneventful, the meeting went fairly well, and then John got in his car to come home. Five minutes into the journey his phone pinged and the screen told him he had a message from Rob, a work colleague. Because he had been in the meeting too John pulled over so he could see if it was important. He had to read the confusing message several times for it to sink in.

"If you ever want to go further than sexting, I'm up for it. There's nothing more I'd like than to sneak up behind you wearing that short skirt and fuck that perfect arse of yours," it read.

John laughed out loud. He liked Rob, but the message clearly wasn't meant for him. It probably meant Marie his wife was in for a good time when he got home anyway. He chuckled to himself a few times thinking about it on the way home, wondering what Debbie would say, with Marie being a good friend of hers.

He called out to Debbie when he opened the door and heard her voice from the kitchen. He walked in to see her bent over looking in the bottom cupboard, legs straight, her skirt riding up over her arse.

"See anything you'd like to eat," she purred.

John didn't say a word, sliding a hand across her freshly shaved pussy, feeling her tremble. Debbie usually had a trimmed bush, and being completely shaved was usually just on certain occasions like if she was wearing a bikini or swimsuit and didn't want any protruding pubes showing. Her pussy was wet already, she'd obviously been awaiting John to return. He pulled down his zip and released his cock, not too big at 7" erect, but fatter than most. Holding the base he rubbed it along Debbie's wetness.

"Fuck my arse," Debbie demanded.

John paused momentarily, but not long enough for her to change her mind. Debbie didn't normally like anal, she said it hurt too much at first. John pushed his wet cock into her arse a little, waiting for her to change her mind. Instead, she reached back and pulled her buttocks apart. He fucked her slowly, easing into her and not wanting her to cry out and stop him. She groaned loudly, then as she upped his pace a little more she pulled off him, turned and squatted, feeding his cock into her mouth. He was a little confused now, she never did ass to mouth. She wanked him quickly, until finally, he came down into her mouth, Debbie swallowing his load down. At least this was normal for her.

She licked her lips and then told him she'd phoned for a pizza as she hadn't wanted to cook, laughed, and then went to shower. While they watched TV nothing was said, but John's mind was whirring. He wasn't complaining, but although it was Debbie in person it was like a different person. He thought about what they'd done and remembered Rob's message. It was eerily similar.

"Have you seen much of Marie today?" he asked.

"Yeah, a fair bit, I've been working with her, why?" Debbie replied.

"I got the impression she was on a big promise tonight," John laughed.

"Oh, she was complaining earlier she hadn't heard from Rob all day," Debbie responded.

Something in John's mind didn't sit right. Rob's message clearly hadn't been meant for him, and he hadn't messaged Marie all day, so who had he been messaging? He wondered whether to say anything to Debbie, then noticed she kept glancing at her phone, looking puzzled.

"Are you waiting for a call or something?" John asked.

Debbie looked over and smiled, but John saw an attempt at hiding a frown.

"I was talking to a potential client earlier but they've stopped messaging for some reason," she said, biting her lip.

John wanted to see her reaction, so showed her the message from Rob. Her face dropped as she saw it.

"Oh, that must have been for Marie," she laughed.

"You said Marie hadn't heard from him all day didn't you?" John said.

"Well, maybe he was making up for that," Debbie answered.

"Sexting, Short skirt. Fucking her arse. Sound familiar?" John asked.

Debbie started sobbing, telling John it wasn't what he thought.

"We're not fucking, honestly. It started as a laugh, in fact it was suggestive comments that you and Marie would see the benefit of, like tonight. I wanted to spice things up between us. I know from conversations with Marie that they're quite adventurous, but most of the things he asks her to do have been from my texts," she blurted out.

She turned to her messages and gave the phone to John. She told him dates while he read. Texts matched when they'd been in a shopping centre and she'd flashed him through the open curtain of her changing room. Another matched where she'd given him an impromptu blowjob while walking through a park. Today matched her wearing a short skirt and letting him fuck her arse.

"I've never cheated on you," Debbie cried out, "I've never fucked anyone else."

John put his arm around her and consoled her, telling her he was sorry and he believed her. Later, in bed, Debbie leaned over and started to stroke his cock, telling him she was sorry.

"Do you want to?" John asked.

"Want to what?" Debbie replied.

"Fuck with other men," John said.

"No, of course not, but I'll be honest and say I've fantasised what sex with other men would be like," Debbie cried out.

"It would be with my blessing, I know you've never slept with anyone else so I'm offering you the chance," he told her.

"You'd want me too, really? I mean, I've only ever slept with you but if you're okay with it, and you want me to, but you have to be 100% sure and know it was your idea," Debbie smiled, "and I'd only do so because I love you."

John, deep down, believed she hadn't cheated on him, but she was a little too eager to accept his proposal too.

"On my terms, and not with people we know, and I'm going to be there too," he told her.

Debbie responded by sucking his cock until he came down her throat.

The following day at work he told Rob he couldn't find his phone and asked if he could borrow his to make an important work call. Rob unlocked it and John told him he was going outside where it was quieter. He scrolled through the phone while walking, opening up a cloud folder marked X. He opened it, and almost dropped the phone. He'd already seen the corresponding messages that matched the one's on Debbie phone, this folder contained a few photos of someone that he recognised. Debbie wearing a short skirt, bent over, the photo taken in a full-length mirror showing her bald pussy. He quickly scrolled through, a few were of Debbie, and similar ones of Marie in the same poses.

He saw Rob coming down the stairs and quickly closed the folders, phoning someone he'd had the meeting with to check some minor detail, then hung up as Rob approached. He thanked him and handed the phone back. Sitting while watching TV that night, John decided to bite the bullet.

"I asked Rob about the messages today," he told Debbie.

"Oh, did he show you the pictures too? What did he say?" Debbie asked.

"He said you'd show me them and explain, he looked a little sheepish at being found out though," John told her, gauging her reaction.

Debbie scrolled on her phone and went and sat next to John. She showed him an image on the screen, it was Marie, wearing a short skirt and bent over.

"That's where the idea came from," Debbie said, "here's todays, it was supposed to be a surprise but if he's already told you," she continued, showing him the screen.

Now he saw Marie in a whole new light with this. She had two lifelike dildos on the floor, squatted over them with one in her pussy and one in her arse, while holding another lifelike dildo and feeding it into her mouth, the other hand squeezing her very large tits.

"The idea was to sit on the two dildos while giving you a blowjob, to simulate more than one man," Debbie said, "like my fantasy."

"Is that what you'd like?" John asked.

"I don't know, possibly yes. Rob said Marie has mentioned it before," Debbie answered.

"Rob willingly sends you these?" John asked.

"They're suggestions, nothing more, we send each other ideas" Debbie responded.

"Does Marie know you're sending pictures to him too?" he continued.

"No, i don't" Debbie said, "I don't have any pictures like that, check my phone."

"I've seen them on his phone" John replied..

Debbie looked at him anxiously, then tried to explain it was part of the suggestions, it was why she had pictures of Marie too that Rob had sent. She told John she'd sent him pictures to see what his reaction would be to her naked body, to gauge how another man apart from John would react.

John left the conversation there. Getting back from work the following day, a Friday, John announced they were going shopping on Saturday.

"What for?" Debbie asked.

"Well, I thought we might try out that new adult store and look at their range of lifelike dildos," he laughed.

While Debbie showered the next morning, John got her outfit ready and laid the clothes out on the bed. Debbie came back from the shower with a towel wrapped around herself, surveying the clothes set out for her. The black lacy bra wasn't a surprise, she knew John liked how it not only showed off her nipples through the sheer fabric, but it also pushed them up a little higher and made her impressive cleavage even more enhanced. A black and red dress was next to it, the one with the buttons right up the front. Debbie remembered it from a previous flashing day out. A black lace suspender belt and black stockings completed the outfit.

"What about knickers, you haven't got any out," Debbie said, reaching towards the drawer containing them all.

"No need, you won't have them on long enough to bother," John laughed.

With Debbie dressed and John ready also, they got in the car and started the drive. Thirty minutes into the journey, John announced he was unsure of where it was and might need to ask for directions. Debbie moaned about him not putting the directions on his Sat Nav, then saw him laughing and realised he'd done it on purpose. Stopping at some lights, he reached over and undid the top buttons on her dress, exposing her lace-clad tits. Debbie moved her hands to cover them up.

"Stop, I'm in charge today remember, what I say goes," John reminded her.

Driving a little further he saw a group of three youngish-looking lads on the footpath just down the street. He slowed as he neared them.

"Oh god John, they look so young," Debbie gasped.

John pulled up alongside them, wound down the passenger window and called them over.

"We need directions, but how old are you guys first?" John asked.

A scrawny-looking lad with glasses moved to the window and bent to talk to him, his mouth opening as he saw Debbie's tits almost on show.

"Why do you need to know how old we are for directions?" he asked, not looking at John once.

"Because we're looking for a particular place and you'd need to be an adult to know about it," John answered.

The lad looked around at his friends, nodding them towards the car. The other two looked, now three sets of eyes burned into Debbie's cleavage.

"I'm eighteen, these two are nineteen," he replied, "so where are you going?"

"We're looking for Playful Place," John told him.

"The adult store, the new one?" he replied.

John nodded, and still not looking at him the lad gave him directions. There were several turns and things to look out for, and John played on that.

"Thanks, I'll try to remember, but we're not from around here so might get more lost still. Thanks anyway," he told them.

Debbie had squirmed in her seat, knowing the guys were staring at her was exciting, these young lads taking a keen interest in her middle-aged body. She'd reached down and undone the bottom couple of buttons on her dress and moving had pushed it apart, her milky thighs above her stockings on show now too. She moved her hand on purpose, enough to get his attention away from her tits and between her legs instead. John noticed too.

"You know what, we could get in with you and help with the directions, that would be better wouldn't it?" the lad asked.

"Yes, that would be great," John said, pressing a button to unlock the rear doors.

The three lads clambered in quickly, all leaning forward to get a better view of Debbie. One of the other lads was like the first, with a slightly bigger build but still quite skinny, and a little taller. He also wore glasses and his head was a mass of curly hair. The third lad was quiet, not staring at Debbie as much as the others. He was quite chubby, and around as tall as the others. John was 5' 10" tall, and he estimated them to be about the same height, possibly 6'.

The chubbier lad sat back, sitting behind the passenger seat. The nerdy-looking guys sat forward, trying to look down Debbie's top and between her legs, not being as subtle as they thought, John watching them in the rearview mirror. He knew Debbie was getting turned on knowing they were looking, he could see her squirming in her seat, each little movement hitching the dress up a little further, her legs parting just enough to not make it obvious. She casually stroked across her chest, making another button pop open, her lacy bra exposed to anyone outside now too. Finally, after many turns, they made it to the shop.

"Thank you for guiding us," Debbie said, giving them all a peck on the cheek and noting the two nerdy guys were trying to hide their erections in their loose jeans.

"Happy shopping," they told her, huge smiles on their faces.

Debbie and John walked around for a while, browsing the store before they headed to where they'd seen the dildo section. Debbie had done up a couple of buttons and despite most customers browsing and not taking any notice, she did see a couple of men giving her second glances. John told her to make a mental note of underwear she liked, but that wasn't what they were here for today.

Getting to the dildo section eventually Debbie gasped at the vast array of colours and sizes, John telling her that because of what her fantasy had been, lifelike ones would be better. They looked through the various sizes, Debbie saw a double dong with a suction cup base that would be perfect, but John pointed out that both were 10" long and fat, and as she didn't do anal that much she'd need a lot of training before she could manage that. He saw her face drop but picked out two single dildos, 8" also with suction cups. He explained she could start with them when comfortable taking the 8" anally before he'd come back for the double dong.

He saw Debbie smile but a little frown appeared also. He told her to go and look around while he paid, and as she walked away he grinned and picked up the double dong, and on the way to pay picked something else up too. He paid and looked around, Debbie was looking at DVDs with two men on either side of her. She smiled flirtingly at the one and walked over to John.

"Were they enjoying the view?" John laughed.

"They asked if I were in any of the films as they'd buy them," she laughed, "they did seem very interested in me," she grinned.

They walked out of the store and towards their car, then noticed the three lads will still outside. Seeing them come out, they walked over.

"Sorry to be a pain," the one who'd spoken to them first said, "but it's a long walk back to where we got in the car with you, we were hoping you could drop us off please?"

The curly nerd punched his arm playfully, the chubby one looking down at his feet. John looked at Debbie, a wry look on her face as she nodded no, presumably she wanted to get home as soon as possible.

"Yeah sure, it's only fair as you showed us the way and we got what we came for," John answered.

Debbie pulled a face at him but laughed as she did so. The lads clambered into the back seat again, in the same places as last time. As they started, John reached over and pulled Debbie's dress right up. He heard a gasp from the back as one of them realised she had no knickers on, a faint whisper of trimmed blonde pubic hair on show. Getting to the first set of lights he pulled her leg so she slid down on the seat, dress sliding underneath her, her arse right on the edge of the seat. Reaching again, he pushed her legs apart and grinned at her. More gasps from the back seat. At the next set of lights, he reached a hand across between her legs, now the gasps were from Debbie. Pulling over at the side of the road, he reached into the bag and held up one of the dildos.

"As you're so wet, I thought you wouldn't want to wait until we're home," he laughed.

Debbie nodded her head towards their passengers.

"You won't mind will you?" he said.

Excited voices told him no. He undid the top three buttons on her dress, then told Debbie to clasp her hands behind the headrest. She looked at him puzzled but did so, john placing the dildo between her legs, nudging between her wet labia. Her tits were pushed up and were almost out of her bra. John drove on, and each bump of the road made her tits jump and bounce, and the dildo rubbed at her pussy, and each time he got a safe chance he snuck a hand between her legs, feeling her thighs and the seat getting wet also.

"Does she want to try it out?" one said.

"What do you have in mind?" John asked.

There was a slight pause, and then the nerdy guy continued.

"There's a small turn-off into a small woods, with a car park, people use it for dogging but there won't be anyone there during the day, only at night usually."

"How do you know, and how far is it?" John asked.

"We go and watch sometimes, to see if we can see couples there," he blushed, "and it's only a couple of turns away," he said.

John looked at Debbie who looked a little apprehensive, shaking her head to say no.

"Sounds just great, show us the way," he grinned.

He slid a hand between Debbie's legs again and rubbed at her clit, Debbie throwing her head back as she moaned loudly.

"You know you want to, you can't wait until we get home can you?" John whispered to her.

She turned and looked at their passengers, then back at John, and shook her head no, telling him she needed to cum soon. They drove to the turnoff and drove down a small country lane, the nerdy guys getting more and more excited. At the end was a small gravel circle, just big enough to turn around, trees in front blocking the way. John turned the car around and reversed in. The boot opened upwards, and they watched as John pushed the rear seats down. From past experience, he knew Debbie had plenty of room to lie down now. He unrolled a couple of blankets he had stored in there, then walked Debbie over, telling her to stand still.

12