Humiliation for the Slut Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guys watched on as John went behind Debbie, facing her towards her captive audience, undoing the buttons on her dress until they were all undone the dress fell open. Her bra was front fastening and he undid it easily, letting it slip away. He heard gasps as her tits were unleashed into the open, barely dropping, her nipples large and erect. He pushed the dress and bra off her shoulders and let them fall to the floor, now naked except for her black stockings and suspender belt and heels. Reaching around he slid a finger across her clit.

"Oh fuck, that feels good, but can't we get rid of them?" Debbie whispered between moans, turning to look over her shoulder at John.

"Now where would be the fun in not letting them watch?" John grinned, "or maybe more?"

He didn't give Debbie the chance to answer, moving her to the boot and laying her down, her arse right on the edge of the frame. He handed her one of the dildos and told her to enjoy herself and forget about who was about. Debbie smiled nervously and lying back, hitched her knees up and rubbed the dildo along her sopping wet slit, moaning softly. She groaned loudly when she slid the dildo into herself, pushing a little more each time. John had been right, she was too far gone to worry about these young lads or anyone else who might wander by, distracting her from making herself cum.

Debbie thrust the dildo in with no abandon, no finesse, just trying to get herself off as quickly as possible. John and the three lads stood in a semi-circle watching on, John noticing the two nerdy-looking ones rubbing their crotches through their jeans. Just a couple of minutes later Debbie shook as she came.

"Fuck that was hot," one of them said.

"Best viewing yet," the curly nerdy one said.

"You never joined in?" John asked.

"No, we were a little scared someone would moan at us for being here, we always seemed to be so much younger than the others," they told him.

He saw Debbie pulling a face at him, wondering where he was going with the conversation. He told them to stand a little closer, one each on either side of her legs and the chubby lad stood right in the middle. John opened the rear door and pulled something else out of the bag. Before Debbie realised he'd wrapped her hands together and fastened them around the seat rests, pulling her arms up above her head, using the bondage straps he'd picked up in the store earlier.

He closed the door and went to the back, lifting each leg in turn and resting her feet against the corner of the roof and the frame, spreading her legs wide. Using the rest of the straps he fixed her ankles in place.

"John, what are you doing?" Debbie asked sternly.

"Me? Nothing. But the lads are going to take turns using the dildo on you," he explained.

He nodded to one who quickly took the dildo and roughly pushed it up into Debbie's wet pussy. She groaned loudly as he thrust the dildo in as fast as his arm would let him, using his other hand to roughly squeeze her tits and pinch and pull her nipples. Debbie arched her back as the other nerdy lad asked for his turn.

"Let me make her cum first, then you can have a go," he told him.

He got his wish a couple of minutes later when Debbie came again, hardly giving her a chance to relax before pushing the dildo back inside her. This time it was more methodical, slower and more calculating as he watched her labia grip the dildo as it withdrew. After a while he bent into the car and took a nipple into his mouth, swirling it around and using his tongue to great effect. For the third time in around fifteen minutes, Debbie came again.

The first guy had his cock out now, stroking his erection and rubbing it along Debbie's stocking-clad leg. Now and again he'd tap it on her buttock, enjoying the sound of his cock slapping on her bare flesh.

"Your turn," John told the chubby lad.

He shook his head to say no but the others encouraged him, pulling him forward. He reluctantly took the dildo and pushed it deep into Debbie, leaving it fully impaled in her. Putting his hands on the back of her thighs, he stooped down and his tongue found her clit. Debbie bucked underneath him, his tongue working wonders on her, and five minutes later she came hard. The chubby lad rose, pussy juices running down his face, a huge erection in his jeans.

Both of the nerdy guys were stroking their erections freely now, both around 7" long. John looked at them both, rubbing their hands across her stomach and tits like they were waiting for an invitation for their next move.

"Right, I think my wife needs fucking now," John announced.

"What, this isn't what we'd planned?" Debbie moaned.

"You wanted to fuck other guys, I told you it would be on my terms. I want these lads to fuck you," John told her.

Debbie started protesting, John opening the rear door and whispering into her ear.

"Tell me you don't want a good fucking right now," he asked.

Debbie nodded yes and John slid the dildo into her mouth, letting her taste her own juices as he went back to the rear of the car.

"Well, who's first then," he asked, walking back to the boot of the car.

"Erm, we don't have condoms," they replied.

"That doesn't matter," John told them.

The first nerdy guy was straight in there, rushing between Debbie's legs and lining his cock up against her pussy. Looking at John as if to make sure it was still okay, he plunged forward. Despite the dildo in her mouth Debbie groaned loudly. There was no finesse, just pure urgency on his behalf as he fucked her hard and fast in case John stopped him after all. He gripped Debbie's thighs for leverage as he fucked her. Debbie turned her head to the side and let the dildo drop from her mouth.

"Slow fucking down," she cried out hopefully.

It was pointless, the nerdy guy was panting and moaning, his pace relentless, until he suddenly grunted and pulled his cock out, cumming across Debbie's stomach and wiping his cock across her. No sooner had he moved than the curly nerdy guy was in there. He was a little more controlled, fucking her fast but using a hand to play with her clit. He reached the other hand up and tweaked and pinched at Debbie's nipples, in turn, something John knew she liked. He watched as Debbie started arching her back up to meet his thrusts, now he knew she was getting into it.

Debbie let out a loud moan but then the curly nerdy guy pulled out of her, rubbing his cock along his stocking-clad thigh as he wanked, spurting across the nylon, swapping and coating both legs. He moved away as Debbie sighed at him not finishing her off. The two nerds turned to the chubby lad.

"Come on Mike, you can lose your virginity at last," one said.

John looked towards Mike, still clothed, unlike the others who both had their jeans around their ankles.

"If you don't want to, just say so," he said, waving Mike over.

Mike sighed and edged closer, undoing his belt. Standing between Debbie's legs, staring at her wet labia, he pushed his jeans down. The two nerds gasped, John looked at Debbie and smiled. Debbie tried to look but her restricted movement from the restraints meant she couldn't see.

"What is it? she asked John.

"You'll find out in a minute," John told her, grinning.

Mike stood between her legs, erection sticking out. It wasn't the longest erection, only around 6" long, but it was extremely fat with very pronounced veins. John looked at him and then at Debbie. She always enjoyed how fat John's cock was, and she was going to enjoy this fatter one even more. He encouraged Mike again and he pushed his cock against her, sliding it in slowly.

"Jesus fucking christ!" Debbie cried out as it inched into her.

John saw her almost sigh with relief once it was all inside her and she'd realised it wasn't as long as it was fat. Mike started to fuck her, slowly at first, stopping now and again, showing his inexperience as she stopped as Debbie cried out. Thinking he'd hurt her, he looked at John, who told to him carry on, it meant she was enjoying it. He fucked her slowly, Debbie feeling every vein rubbing her insides, until she came, squirting across his stomach.

Mike paused again, looking at John, a worried look on his face. John told him he'd made her cum, and to carry on fucking her to see if he could do so again. Mike suddenly beamed like he was proud of himself, and started sliding his fat cock into Debbie again. He reached up and grabbed both of her tits, squeezing them hard and leaving hand prints, pulling her nipples and letting them go as he stretched them. Leaning forward, his stomach resting on hers as he got into a steady rhythm.

Debbie moaned and groaned as his cock did wonderful things to her insides. She was slightly ashamed that she was making these noises in front of her husband, but he was grinning like a Cheshire cat like he was enjoying it as much as she was. She very much doubted that he was. She made a mental note that if they visited the adult store again it would be to find the thickest lifelike dildo they sold.

Debbie had been concentrating hard on the cock inside her, then heard the rear doors open. Both of the nerdy guys got in, one on each side, and grabbing her head and turning it sideways one fed his newly erect cock into her mouth. She probably wouldn't have resisted anyway but with her hands tied up, she had no choice but to let him fuck her mouth. She felt her head turned and the other nerd fucked her mouth from the other side, slobbering on them both in turn as they saw fit. Having not fucked anyone else apart from John previously, she now had three cocks at her disposal, and that was without him joining in too. Momentarily she wondered what he was doing.

What John was doing was encouraging Mike, telling him how to pace himself, how Debbie liked her nipples playing with, how to slowly withdraw and then thrust hard, letting her feel him thrust inside her. He told Mike he was doing great, and could he feel and see Debbie's body shaking again? He told him to try to time his climax to Debbies if he could, and hearing Mike grunt a little louder he slid a finger onto Debbie's clit to help her along. Mike was dripping with sweat now, beads of it running off his chest and dropping over Debbie's body, shaking as he fucked her.

Debbie could feel her body letting go and she swirled her tongue over the cocks in her mouth, trying to get them off too. As she felt one pulse it withdrew and was replaced by the other, until finally one of them held her head tightly as he erupted down her throat, spurt after spurt cascading down into her with Debbie having no choice but to swallow it all. Just as he'd finished, her head was turned and semen flooded across her mouth and nose. The fingers on her clit combined with the cock rubbing her insides tipped her over the edge and she came hard, her back arching and almost pushing Mike out.

Seeing the trails of semen across her face and dribbling from her mouth was too much for Mike who started cumming himself, shooting deep inside her pussy as he pushed in as far as he could, thrusting with each spurt, until he pulled out, seeing his sodden cock starting to go limp but soaked in their mixed juices.

"Oh fuck, you came up her," one of the nerdy guys said.

"Sorry," Mike said, looking at Debbie and then John, waiting for the backlash.

"Don't be sorry, look at all that cum dripping from her," John exclaimed.

The guys had all dressed now, and one of them thanked John and Debbie and told them they'd make their way home, being halfway back anyway and knowing it would take a while for Debbie to clean herself up. They thanked them again and walked off down the driveway.

John undid the restraints and Debbie lay still for a while, getting the feeling back in her ankles and wrists, then wiping herself dry with a towel John had handed to her.

"Well, did you enjoy that?" John smiled.

"Yes, a lot, it's a pity they couldn't stay and fuck me again though. Did you enjoy it though more importantly?" she asked John.

"Yes, too right I did, I can't wait to get you home. It's a pity I didn't film it, it would have made interesting viewing back. Maybe next time eh?" John answered.

"Oh, you think there's going to be a next time do you?" Debbie said.

"Oh yes, definitely, I'm already working on future plans," John laughed.

12