Humiliation for the Slut Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
She worked herself up all night, he let them work her over.
4.8k words
4.62
19.7k
17
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a few weeks since John had let the young lads that had kindly directed them to the adult store get paid in kind by his wife Debbie. They hadn't really spoken about it too much, John knew that although Debbie had enjoyed it, and cum several times, she'd made it clear that her first taste of cock other than John's hadn't gone as planned, they'd been a little too young for her liking. What they'd given was enthusiasm but Debbie had wanted a whole lot more, and for longer too. John reminded her that it had been on his terms and she didn't get to choose.

What John didn't let on was that although he'd quite enjoyed watching his wife get fucked, he'd much more appreciated how much more sex they were having now, not that they weren't having it regularly before anyway but now was on a different level. What he also appreciated was that Debbie had started to show off her body more. Tonight would be just such an occasion.

She stood in front of him, asking if she looked okay. Wearing a figure-hugging red dress, with a low plunging neckline that ended low between her cleavage and cut to just above her knees, she looked just great. He knew men's heads would be turned, and that pleased him. He knew even more that her matching white underwear would make men gasp. John had selected a white basque and lace g-string, and white hold-up stockings. He'd wanted her to wear a suspender belt but it could be seen where the dress pressed against her stomach. Even so, he wanted to take the dress off and fuck her there and then.

He settled for running his fingers along her legs and across her thighs, leaving her teetering as he told her it was time to leave. Her nipples tried to escape the dress, the basque cups just about containing them. The journey there involved much of the same, Debbie sitting behind the passenger seat in the taxi, John sitting central so he could see the driver in the rearview mirror, a fat black man. When John saw him looking he would reach across and rub between Debbie's legs, pushing the g-string into her wet folds, then pulling his hand away. John did this until they reached their destination, Debbie squirming in her seat by the time they'd arrived. The driver had a huge grin on his face as he rubbed at the front of his shorts as they exited the taxi.

It was at a large hall, an old work colleague of John and Rob's had a son whose eighteenth birthday party it was, and he'd invited as many people as the hall would hold. John had an ulterior motive for accepting, most of the people there would be strangers, especially to Debbie, and he also wanted to gauge Rob's reaction to seeing Debbie in her plunging tight dress as well as others. if he'd wanted to see other people's reactions, his own reaction to seeing Marie's large tits barely contained in her dress made both Rob and Marie laugh. Debbie playfully punched his arm.

"Now we know what John thinks of my outfit, let's leave them here while we go and flirt with other guys," Marie laughed.

She linked arms with Debbie and the two guys watched as their arses swayed as they wandered off around the hall. They went to get drinks and went around stopping to chat with people they knew, now and again catching glimpses of men chatting to Debbie and Marie, quite openly staring at their ample cleavages. After about an hour they noticed Bill, the host of the party, talking to someone about his son Jimmy.

"He doesn't know for sure, but he did think we were getting one for him," John heard him say.

"What's that?" he asked.

"We'd hired a stripper, and the company have just phoned and told us they won't make it now," Bill answered.

"Can't you get another from somewhere else?" Rob asked.

"Probably not, even if somewhere has one who didn't already have a booking, it will be too late when they get here," Bill said.

Debbie and Marie walked over with a bottle of wine each in their hands and heard the end of the conversation.

"What had you you paid for? Sexy dance, topless, full nudity?" Debbie asked with a twinkle in her eye.

"Erm, a striptease ending topless, why?" Bill asked nervously.

Marie took a large swig from her bottle, then adjusted her top to show off a little more cleavage.

"We'll do it, won't we Debbie?" she giggled, "if she looks as good as those pictures Jimmy will be very pleased."

John shrugged his shoulders, then smiled at Debbie. Bill told them he pay them both what he was going to pay anyway, said he'd be back shortly with the money and wanted them to be ready in around fifteen minutes if they were sure. Both girls giggled and nodded, saying they'd have done it for nothing once he was out of earshot and taking another swig of wine each. Bill came back and checked they hadn't changed their minds, getting his answer when Marie lifted her skirt and asked him to tuck the notes into her thong.

Shortly afterwards everyone was gathered in the largest room, Jimmy sitting on a chair in the middle. Bill took his tie off and tied it loosely around his eyes, telling him he had a surprise,

"Is it a stripper?" Jimmy cried out excitedly.

Bill stepped back and waved a hand to someone, and music started playing. From a side door, John could see Marie and Debbie giggling and whispering to each other. They walked in, right to where Jimmy sat. A few wolf whistles rang out from the watching crowd. Debbie stood in front of Jimmy, swaying to the music, just far enough that Jimmy could sense her but not reach out and feel her. Marie stood behind him, getting up close, and then nodded to Debbie. Simultaneously they slid their dresses to the floor. Loud cheers rang out upon seeing their underwear.

"Jesus, Debbie looks even better than in the pictures," he blurted out, looking at John as he realised what he'd said.

"So does Marie, they are both so hot aren't they?" John replied.

Marie had plumped for a black corset and black stockings, her very large tits pushing out of the top. If Debbie was a 34C, Marie was a DD cup at least. She leant forward a little, then cupped her large tits and pushed them onto Jimmy's shoulders, squeezing them on his neck and cheeks. Debbie put her hands down, lifted Jimmy's hands up and to his surprise placed them onto her tits, still encased in the basque. Moving her hands, she removed the tie.

Jimmy's eyes shot open seeing her in front of him, and he tried to look around but Marie had a good grip on his head. Debbie told him to raise his hands to the side of his head, and then Marie moved them to keep her tits around his neck. Jimmy cupped and squeezed them, flicking his thumbs across her erect nipples. Debbie turned her back to him and bent forward and gripped her ankles. Her white g-string barely covered her now damp folds.

Marie had reached around and unbuttoned his shirt while Debbie swayed in front of him, both of them hypnotised by her arse. She pulled hard on his nipples, making him yelp a little. Debbie backed up more, her arse grazing across his thighs, Swaying across him and feeling his cock stiffen. Marie sensed this and pulled his head back, pushing her heavy tits across his face so he couldn't see. Debbie quickly stood and turned, pushing her head down into his lap, and rubbing her face across the bulge of his erection.

Suddenly the music stopped and Bill walked across the floor looking very flushed, to a chorus of boos from the baying crowd.

"A big hand to our last-minute volunteers' ladies and gentlemen, thank you for saving the night but nearly getting us kicked out," he cried out in a shocked voice.

They spent another forty-five minutes at the party, with women telling them they were very brave and daring and they couldn't have done anything like that, and men buying them drinks by way of thanks for the show. Debbie was getting worse for wear so John announced they were going to leave before things got too messy and she passed out. He phoned a taxi and got their coats. The taxi arrived and John ushered Debbie in and then got in the back seat next to her.

"Hey, it's you guys again. It's me, Sam, I bought you over here," the driver said, the same fat black man beaming back at them.

Debbie rubbed her hand across the front of John's trousers. pressing against his groin.

"Can you get us home as quickly as possible please?" she smiled flirtatiously at him.

"Sure thing miss, you're my last fare of the night so the sooner you're home the sooner I finish," he grinned.

"Home once you're done?" John asked.

"Oh no, I'm picking up my friend and we're going out drinking," he laughed.

John shuffled over so they were positioned like the first journey, Debbie behind the passenger seat and him sitting centrally. Again he teased between Debbie's legs, and again the driver spent as much time watching them as he did the road. Debbie had her eyes closed most of the time and was oblivious to him watching, her moans and little sobs of pleasure getting a little louder as the journey progressed.

"Does your friend live on the way to ours?" John asked.

"Yes, once I drop you off I'll drive back for him," Sam answered.

"Well, pick him up on the way there and then you can go straight out," John said.

Debbie looked at him and pulled a face, but John quickly rubbed a finger along her clit and leaned over to whisper to her.

"Take off your g-string, it's soaked anyway," he told her

She pulled a face at him again, then grinned as she slid them down, keeping an eye on the driver as she did so, thinking he couldn't see. Just as she'd removed them, John took them off her and stuffed them on the seat behind him, and then the car stopped. Sam beeped the horn and a man who looked like his double ambled over to the car and got in the passenger seat. He said hi to Sam, who introduced him as Marcus, and then he turned and grinned at John and Debbie. Looking between the front seats John knew he could see right down Debbie's cleavage, and up her skirt which was pushed way above her stocking tops. Marcus looked back at Sam and they both laughed.

They talked quietly between themselves for a while, now and again glancing back and chuckling at each other. Suddenly John say upright, hands patting around his body, checking all of his pockets and then around where he sat.

"Erm, Sam, there's no easy way to say this, but I don't have my wallet on me," he cried out.

"Have you dropped it on the floor under the seat perhaps?" Sam asked.

"I don't think so, but I can't reach right underneath," he explained.

Sam found a place to pull over, and he and Marcus got out, leant back into the car and checked under both front seats.

"No sorry, no wallet under them," Marcus said.

"I must have dropped it at the party or before getting back in," John answered.

"I can wait while you get cash from the house when we get there?" Sam asked.

"We don't have cash in the house, neither of us, any cash was in my wallet," John exclaimed.

They were all sitting back in the car now, Sam looking pensive.

"Do you want to go back and check?" he asked.

"No, it's not saying it would be there anyway, I could have lost it anywhere, and you guys are going out too," John answered.

"We can go out other times, it's no problem," Marcus said.

"Well, if you're not so fussed about going out, I know a way you can get paid, sort of," John said, his face breaking into a smile, "Debbie would be happy to pay you instead," he continued.

Sam and Marcus looked at each other puzzled, then at Debbie, who looked equally puzzled.

"No, I don't want... I've never... I don't even like..." Debbie started protesting.

"Now now, you know how it works, I get to choose who with, not you," John said.

Sam and Marcus looked at each other again, then at John.

"So, would you accept my wife as payment?" he asked Sam, "both of you, don't want your friend feeling left out do we?"

"You want us to fuck your wife?" Sam asked.

John shuffled over behind the driver seat and pulled Debbie across with him so she sprawled in the middle. He pulled a leg across his lap and pushed the other away, spreading her legs wide for her audience. He flicked a finger across her clit, nodding to invite them to do so also. Sam reached a hand back and replaced John's finger on her clit with his own, Marcus sliding a fat finger into her soaking wet pussy. Debbie groaned loudly in delight.

"We'd better drive somewhere else, this is a bit too public," John said, noticing they were right under a street light.

"Marcus, do you still have that key?" Sam asked.

"Oooh yes, I do," Marcus said excitedly.

John looked at Sam for an answer.

"Marcus works at a hotel but it's closed for renovations this week, he has a master key for the rooms we use now and again," he grinned, "and we're heading towards it."

"Sounds perfect," John grinned.

Debbie went to speak again and John quickly ran a finger across her clit, then rubbed his other hand across her nipples through the fabric of her dress. She sighed and closed her eyes for the rest of the journey. To keep her on the boil, each time her body started shaking John would remove his hand and leave her hanging until her body relaxed.

Reaching the hotel Sam parked up away from the main road so the car wouldn't be seen. He and Marcus approached the main doors, John pulling Debbie along with him as they let them in. Marcus pointed to a door at the far end, giving a key to John and telling him to let themselves in, that room was at the rear of the hotel so any lights wouldn't be seen. Debbie still looked a little apprehensive now, like she'd finally realised what was about to happen. She told John she wasn't sure, John smiled and told her she'd enjoy it once they got started. Sam and Marcus entered with a bottle of vodka and some glasses, and Debbie drank a glassful straight away. John loosened his grip on her hand, leaving her standing by the bed, and took out his phone to put it on video mode.

"You're going to film this?" Sam asked.

"Oh yeah, I want Debbie to watch it back and realise how much she enjoys it," John replied.

Sam stood in front of Debbie and looked towards John who smiled and nodded and slid his fingers between Debbie's legs. She shuddered at his touch, her head resting against his chest as he stroked back and forth. Marcus walked behind her, lifting the skirt of her dress a little and running his hands across her buttocks. Debbie groaned louder at the feeling of both men touching her. Her hands started to stroke across Sam's chest, wandering down to his stomach and then back up again, and then Sam slid a finger into her pussy.

Debbie's head shot upwards, her mouth open but her eyes now closed, Marcus sensing it and sliding his finger alongside his friends, deep into Debbie. They fingered her slowly, enjoying the sound of her moans and groans at their touch. Debbie's hands fell downwards, stroking across Sam's growing bulge, then the other behind her to caress Marcus too. Her hands now gripping their erections, she turned to John and the camera and winked.

Marcus pulled out his finger and slid it across Debbie's puckered arsehole, then slid it gently in. He waited to see if she moved away, grinning as she pushed back onto him. Now as she caressed their cocks through their jeans, she had a finger in both her pussy and arse. Withdrawing their fingers, Sam turned Debbie around and pushed himself against her arse. Marcus leaned forward and Debbie responded by pushing her tongue into his mouth as his finger found her clit. Her hand wandered over his crotch as Sam pushed his erection right up against her arsehole.

Leaning right into her, and keeping her steady as Marcus thrust three fingers into her pussy, Sam reached and undid the zip to Debbie's red dress, sliding it off her shoulders and then stepping away slightly to let it drop to the floor. Marus removed his hand also, both of them smiling and nodding their approval at Debbie's choice of underwear. John, still sitting in an armchair filming, congratulated himself on choosing white for her. The contrast between her paleness and their chocolate-coloured skin worked.

Still stepped back, Sam pulled down his zip and undid his belt, pulling Debbie's hand back and groaning as she fished his cock out into the open. A little longer than John's at around 8", it wasn't quite as fat as his own. Debbie wanked him slowly, staring down at his cock as she did so, purring softly. Marcus now released his cock, around the same size as Sam's, and took off his top. He reached around and pulled the cups down to release Debbie's tits, playing with her nipples as he pushed his cock into her back.

Sam smiled and looked at the camera, twisting Debbie to face it, then pushed her to sit on the bed. He and Marcus shuffled across, Debbie wanking them simultaneously while biting her lip and looking directly at John filming. They played with a nipple each until Debbie bent her head forward, and took Sam in her mouth. She wanked Marcus while she worked her mouth on Sam, Marcus leaning behind her and sliding his fingers under her buttocks. Debbie raised herself slightly, then groaned loudly despite the mouthful of cock as his fat fingers slid into her wetness once more.

She swapped over, Sam removing his top as well now, continuing to look directly at the camera as one cock filled her mouth, the other brushed across her cheek as she stroked it. Marcus kept his hand still now as Debbie started to ride it, still alternating on them both but her wanking and sucking getting more vigorous as she got closer to cumming. Suddenly she shook, releasing both cocks as she slumped back onto the bed, groaning loudly.

Sam moved to the end of the bed while Debbie relaxed, removing the rest of his clothes, his erection swinging about as he moved. He gently pulled Debbie around by the head until she leant over the end, and pulling her hair up he fed his cock into her mouth once more. Debbie slurped on him greedily as he pulled her up onto all fours. he reached down and played with her nipples while Marcus thrust four fingers into her pussy, finger fucking her hard.

Marcus felt Debbie start to tremble again so moved away, this time to remove his clothes too. Sam leant over Debbie, slapping her buttocks increasingly harder, enjoying her yelps of delight at each one, despite his cock pushing deep into her mouth. Marcus came back and he joined in smacking at her now reddened skin, hand marks appearing over her arse.

Sam withdrew his cock from her mouth and started tapping it on her tongue, while Marcus leaned down and kissed her buttocks softly before sliding his tongue into her puckered arsehole. Debbie groaned and tried to feed Sam's cock back into her mouth, but with one hand holding her hair and the other his cock, he was in control of her. She pleaded with him to let her suck it, for him to fuck her mouth, but he chuckled and tapped his cock on her mouth and nose.

"Tell me what you want?" Sam told her.

"Fill me with your cock, I want your cock inside me," Debbie pleaded.

She turned and looked towards John, still filming, who laughed and shrugged his shoulders.

Sam fed his cock into her mouth, thrust in a few times, and then withdrew again.

"Teasing bastard! Fuck me, both of you! I want to feel black cocks for the first time filling my other holes, not just my mouth!" Debbie cried out.

"Better oblige the lady," John laughed.

Sam twisted Debbie around so her knees were on the edge of the bed, round arse facing him, and as she went to lay her head on the bed he grabbed her hair and pulled her head upwards again. Marcus quickly pushed his cock towards her, Debbie taking him in hand and sucking hard on his cock as Sam rubbed his along her wet folds. Suddenly, in one quick long thrust, he pushed all 8" of his cock deep into Debbie. She groaned as loudly as Marcus's cock would allow.

As Sam started fucking her, hard thrusts making his large stomach quiver across her back, Marcus positioned himself to be lying on the bed. As Debbie tried to suck him, Sam grabbed her hair and pulled her head backwards so Debbie couldn't reach Marcus's cock.

12