Humiliation for the Slut Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Loose my hair, let me suck his cock," Debbie cried out.

Sam laughed loudly and loosened his grip, Debbie hungrily slobbering on Marcus once more. Sam slowed his pace down, watching as she worked Marcus frantically, taking all of his cock effortlessly down her throat. His hands on her hips, he pulled her back onto him as he continued a steady rhythm. until she started to shake again.

"Oh god, fuck me, make me cum again," she cried out, wanking Marcus and rubbing his cock across her face.

Sam grabbed her hair again and pulled her head up as he fucked her harder, his hips slapping against her buttocks as he thrust into her. Beads of sweat clung to each of them, running down his chest and joining with the droplets on Debbie's back as they dripped off him.

Feeling her nearly there, he let go of her hair and she sank back onto Marcus's cock, Sam stopped thrusting and pushed his cock deep into Debbie as she orgasmed with her pussy and mouth full. Her juices trickled out and down their collective thighs.

Sam kept his cock plugged in her as she worked Marcus's cock again until Marcus announced he wanted a sample of her pussy. Sam withdrew and as Marcus moved around the bed he pulled Debbie quickly onto her back, hooked her legs up with his arms and slid straight into her, taking her breath away. He fucked her hard and fast, bouncing them both off the bed. John was quite impressed that with how Debbie had been working his cock with her mouth and now the speed of his thrusts he hadn't yet cum.

Seeing Sam attempting to put his cock down her throat again, Marcus turned Debbie onto her side with her face on the edge of the bed. Sam let her work on his cock, savouring her juices still coating it, while Marcus pushed one leg up her chest and pinning the other by straddling it, started fucking her hard again. Feeling her groans get louder and her body quivering again, he slid three fingers into her arse and fucked her arse at the same pace as his cock filled her pussy. Not long after Debbie came again, this time soaking the bedsheets as she squirted as Marcus withdrew.

This time it was Sam's turn to move her, turning to John as he did so.

"Get a close-up while our big black cocks smash your wife's hole," he instructed.

He pushed Debbie down onto the bed, put his hands on the small of her back to keep her pinned down, and then pushed his cock against her arsehole.

"Oh fuck, I don't think my arse can..... aaaggghhh" Debbie started to say as Sam pushed into her.

John knelt behind them, phone pointing upwards, showing her pussy momentarily before Sam's heavy balls pushed against it as he filled her arse. Debbie's screams got louder as his pace got quicker until Marcus held in cock in place, Sam's thrusts pushing Debbie's mouth onto his cock.

"Swap?" Marcus said after about a minute.

Sam grinned and stopped, and high-fiving his friend they swapped quickly, hands on Debbie's back so she couldn't move until Marcus grabbed her wrists and pulled her arms behind her, lifting her head to accept Sam's cock. John got the impression this wasn't the first time they'd done this, the hotel key must have been very handy in the past.

Marcus roughly fucked her arse, their bodies bouncing off the bed making it hard for John to keep a focus where it was needed. Five minutes later, after the two men had swapped another twice, Debbie came again, this time her squirting juices hitting John's lower body.

"Usual finish?" Marcus laughed, confirming John's suspicion about this happening before.

"Yeah, let me know when you're ready," Sam said, "make sure you get this, wifey will love watching this back," he continued, looking at John.

They continued fucking her arse, this time not bothering with her mouth and taking shorter turns, but slapping her buttocks hard until they were red and raw again. Debbie's screams got louder and louder to the point John may have thought she couldn't take it any more, but the cries of "don't stop" and "fill my arsehole" from her told a different story. This wasn't three young inexperienced lads, this was two grown men who knew exactly what they were doing.

Marcus grunted and signalled to Sam, then pulled his cock from Debbie's extremely sore-looking and gaping arsehole, then Sam pulled her around so she was crouched in front of them, her back leaning against the corner of the bed,. They moved their legs to spread hers wide, her pussy gaping for the camera, her stockings soaked through with her juices.. Holding her head still, they wanked their cocks furiously at her face, each at the corners of her mouth.

"Open your mouth for the camera wifey," Sam instructed.

Debbie did so and went to reach her hand down to her pussy. Marcus quickly grabbed her hands and pulled them upwards, each holding one on the top of her head. Debbie groaned at not being allowed to finger herself but flicked out her tongue at the two inviting cocks pointing at it.

"Ahhh fuck" Marcus cried out as he started to cum.

Ribbon after ribbon of his cum flew over Debbie's face, diagonal stripes from her mouth and chin over her eye. Sam repeated it from the other side, both lots of cum thick, covering her face. Debbie had closed her eyes, John gasping as the guys shot load after load onto her face, so much cum that there wasn't much of her face uncovered. Strings of cum ran down the side of her face and dripped down onto her heaving tits.

Finally finished, they pushed their cocks into her still-open mouth for her to lick them clean. Sam pulled her up onto the bed, arse hanging off the edge. They grabbed a leg each and pushed them right back, knees resting on her tits, her well fucked holes gaping for John and the camera's viewing pleasure.

"Show hubby and the viewers how much you enjoyed that good fucking," Sam told her.

He took Debbie's hands and placed them between her legs. She didn't need encouragement, her wands quickly and eagerly found her holes. Four fingers ented her pussy, four fingers of the other hand went into her arsehole, and she fucked herself hard and fast. The three guys watched on as she very quickly made herself cum once again.

They all sat around for a few minutes before getting dressed, Sam dropping them off at home. He shook John's hand, and thanked him and Debbie for the payment, chuckling as he did so. He gave John a card with his number on it, asking John to call him first if he ever needed a taxi and to send him a copy of the video too. Getting back into the house, he'd barely closed the door before Debbie had unzipped him and was sucking on his cock.

12