Humiliation Punishment Pt. 04c

Story Info
Day 3 of my live in slavery.
6.9k words
4.7
9.4k
8

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/11/2023
Created 02/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day 3 began the same way, being awoken by the alarm clock. I didn't have to be told to go get her coffee this time and left Goddess Claire snuggled up. By the time I got back with the coffee she had sat up and was on her phone. I placed her coffee on the bedside table and without a word she freed her foot from the duvet and wriggled her toes. I knew to drop to my knees and start massaging.

After a while one of her feet moved towards my mouth so I sucked gently on her toes and licked the bottom of her feet. I was learning she really liked the heel of her foot sucking and gently nibbling. Just as I was about to move to the second one there were the first words of the day spoken which were "come on then" as she pulled her foot away and swung her legs out of bed.

"I need to pee before the treadmill. Go get my water bottle and fill it up downstairs. Make sure it's cold."

I went to the retrieve the bottle and did as I was instructed. By the time I got to the room she was in there sat on a chair in the same purple and pink Lycra set putting on the trainer socks and running shoes. "These socks are getting rather unpleasant now but you won't mind that will you?." The question didn't need an answer as she was already up and and mounting the treadmill.

I took the position kneeled at the side and let my thoughts drift away. After quite some time this must have annoyed her as I heard her swig from her water bottle and then felt her foot swiftly pass though my thigh and then hit my balls and the cage. I suddenly bent a bit and looked up at her. She had already regained her running stance and spat water in my face.

"Don't look fucking bored when you are serving me. Your attention should be on me unless I say so. Understand?."

"Yes Goddess Claire, sorry" was my answer as I assumed my position and gave focus despite the water sprayed over my face. After around another ten minutes the word "bath" was enough for me to be on my way.

I'd got it to the perfect temperature and as soon as I turned the taps off she walked through. She'd already taken off her shoes and socks and was peeling off her sports top. She looked much sweatier and red than the previous day. She popped the top on the towel rail and pointed to her left armpit. I approached immediately and as I neared her received the words "smell it."

As soon as my nose touched her right hand pressed my head in and shoved it up and down. The hand was then released and the word "lick" replaced my previous order. It tasted salty and bitter but I'd had a lot worse in my mouth and was now becoming very conditioned to just accept it.

I repeated the process with the other armpit before being instructed to tongue clean her bellybutton which tasted stronger.

She then turned around facing the bathroom mirrror, peeled down her shorts, let them drop and told me to put them on the rail. Once done I turned back to her and caught her stare in the mirror. She spread her legs a little more and said "now tongue clean my arse properly. All of it. You're like a pre wash so I can enjoy my clean bath."

I dropped to my knees and started by licking the bottom of her very moist cheeks and working my way up each side. I then spread her cheeks a little and went to town exactly where she wanted me. It smelt very strong and tasted equally so. The sweat and musty smell clung to my nostrils as I lapped away at her ring.

Then suddenly her foot lifted from the ground and pushed back into my chest shoving me backwards. This was the second time I had been kicked already as I worried that it could be a tough day. She span as I was in a strange balancing position.

"On your back" was instructed gently for once which reassured me somewhat. She stood over me completely naked which made me what to pinch myself. My view was quickly obstructed however by a foot appearing above my head before being firmly placed down. She then grabbed my nose with her toes before pressing them into my mouth. I eagerly opened my mouth but wasn't expecting her foot to be pushed in as much as she did.

It got to a point where I felt I couldn't take it anymore which thankfully she realised as she skilfully held it in that place whilst she looked at my pathetic state. Once she was satisfied she removed her foot and wiped it around my face before stepping over my head and began to bring herself down.

"Just one more place of note to clean" as she dropped her pussy down the final distance to my already waiting tongue. The sweat was no issue to me whatsoever it was always an honour to see and taste her. I licked all around her pussy in case it was just for cleaning purposes but she didn't go anyway and made a few subtle movements that she wanted more so I attached myself to her clit with all my worth.

It didn't take long until her hands had reached for my hair which was such a turn on and another uncomfortable reminder of that fucking cage. Regardless I got her to climax very soon and noticeably after she relaxed onto me her hands were still in place which felt like a rare sensitive moment.

She then edged back from my face to my chest giving me the best look of her worked pussy. She pointed to my mouth and said "that is definitely your strong point" which gave me a confidence boost and some gratification that I was doing a good job.

She then stood up off me and headed to the bath. As she sat herself down she looked at me still in place and said "oh when I pee'd earlier I let it mellow. Lift the lid and seat, stick your head in there and breathe it in while I have my bath in peace."

There it was again, that feeling of humiliation. She had a real knack of giving short highs and then dashing them as I lifted the lid and seat to see a strong coloured urine and toilet paper in the bowl. I planted my hands on the floor and got my head properly in there.

"Await further instructions" was said followed by a giggle and then the noise of her sinking in her bath. There were only two instructions during her 15-20 minute bath. One was to "lap like a dog five times and swallow" and the other was to take a big slurp. The toilet water had diluted the taste of piss considerably but the fact it had been stood for a while hadn't helped the smell. The slurp also brought a bit of the dissolving toilet roll into my mouth which wasn't a great texture.

As she was was getting out of the bath she came and sat on my back. Her warm, clean pussy felt amazing on my bare skin. "Take another big slurp and keep it in your mouth." As soon as I had done so I was told to show her while she pulled my hair up from the bowl. I craned my neck round as much as I could and opened my mouth. I knew there was toilet roll there again and she looked disgusted but still managed to add a dollop of spit into my mouth before telling me to swallow.

My head was then pushed back into the bowl and as soon as it was near the water I heard the click of the flush as water cascaded into my face from all angles. It went up my nose and I was briefly in shock almost pulled up from the bowl but I caught myself and brought a stop to such disobedience.

"There we go, that's your prewash done now, you can get in the bath."

Whilst I got in she brushed her teeth which in turn lead to me getting the second hand toothpaste and mouthwash and then rolled the dice to determine my water source for the day which was again bath water and she scooped that up and left me to it.

The rest of the morning was identical to previous. Do breakfast, be a foot rest and be on call for any orders. I'd heard her texting quite a lot and slamming down her phone from time to time.

When it came to her logging off for the day it was a bit later but she still went for her pre lunch walk which included my task.

As she put her boots on with me on my knees she stated "this will be a shorter task as Lucy has been texting me all morning. She knows I'm alone and thinks I'll be lonely so I've been forced into tea and cocktails out later. I'll go get us some dinner and some other bits I need, clear my head and have a coffee, come back and have lunch and relax before getting ready to go out. So your task is an easy one today, I want both sets of stairs and both landing carpets hoovered and the skirting boards cleaned. You've got at least 40 minutes maybe longer. I'll have to think of something to do with you whilst I'm out this evening over a coffee. Kiss my boots goodbye and you should be back at the door to welcome them home."

I kissed her boots and she was gone. I'd also been given my phone so I sent a check in message before searching for the hoover which I found at the cellar head. It had a special detachment for reaching up stairs so I found I had done my task relatively comfortably and despite doing the skirtings with a detachment I also did them with a duster.

Once satisfied with my task work I sent a few more texts and checked my emails before returning to my position near the doormat. I was there for a long time and realised how hungry I was getting. When the key hit the door I readied myself to welcome her.

She stepped in, I kissed both boots, she dropped her shopping bags and went to the hallway bench. "I've been longer than I intended, I hope you haven't missed me too much" she said as she lifted her left boot for my attention. I held her calf and licked the bottom of the boot. After a while her foot twisted both ways for me to get the sides and then down to clean the top.

The same attention was afforded her other boot before I took them off for her. I was told to carry the bags to the kitchen and unpack whilst she checked my work. I unpacked a New York Deli finest sandwich and a ham and cheese plain one with a reduced yellow sticker on, some crisps, a soft drink and two bottles of red wine.

She appeared quickly and said it was fine and that I still just have the two carry over punishments so far and that I was lucky she didn't add one for my lack of attention this morning. She sat at the table and said to fetch the sandwiches. Opened them both and tossed mine on the floor. "You can leave that to air a bit" she said as took a bite of her filled sandwich and motioned for my eyes to lower.

She seemed to take forever switching between her sandwich, crisps and soft drink. Eventually she stood and said she needed the loo and was going to put something lighter on for a while. I was told to keep my nose to my sandwich in anticipation.

A lot more time passed before she appeared in some small shorts and a baggy grey t shirt. She prodded my sandwich with her big toe, "feels a bit dry, let me help again" she said bringing a plastic medicine cup into view with a very obvious liquid. She got my bowl, put the two halves of sandwich together and distributed the piss from the measurer all over my 'meal'.

"I will let you eat it with your hands as I haven't cut it but on all fours over your bowl. One final touch" she said as she dropped her signature spit onto the food. Despite what I had witnessed I got the nod to tuck in and was thankful as I was really hungry at this point. I could taste the piss and it was clearly not diluted like earlier and I felt the spit fall into my upper chin but all in all I could taste dry bread, the texture of ham and some cheese.

I was still hungry afterwards but Goddess Claire poured some bath water in my bowl which also helped fill my stomach. At this point I'd take what I could get. It was now already 14:00 and she has reluctantly agreed to meet her friend at the pub at 17:30. The next hour and half was a mixture of providing coffee and massages. Come 15:30 she announced she needed livening up before getting ready which was a glass of Prosecco and oral sex. The latter she announced had the opposite effect and so was followed by another glass of Prosecco and a record on.

At 16:30 I was told to follow her upstairs while she got ready. She had a wash in the sink then positioned me sat up with my arms behind me as she straightened her shorts, stood on my thighs and then positioned my nose in her butt crack. The pressure eased off my thighs and was mainly on my face and neck.

She stayed there whilst she did her full face and hair. I could breathe but it was fully inhaled from what was afforded me in the contour gaps. She then stepped off and summoned me on my knees facing the mirror. She wrote slave on my forehead in eyeliner and left the room.

By her return she was dressed and looked incredible. She had a tight thin mustard coloured jumper with a short leather jacket, a checked skirt, black tights and some different black leather ankle boots. Her makeup and hair looked perfect and she sprayed a divine perfume.

"Right I need to leave in 15 follow me" as she went downstairs. As we got to the hallway she turned again towards the cellar head and said "come on." I'd never been down there but knew they didn't do anything with it other than storage. I followed her down the concrete steps which were getting colder each decent. She had flicked on a light down there but when we got to the bottom it was very bare. A few boxes and some bicycles.

She reached in her handbag and pulled out some handcuffs and a blindfold. "This will keep you out of trouble whilst I go out as I can't leave you to roam here alone for hours. We know from how all this started you can't be trusted so I'll keep you down here. Lay down on your front there" she pointed towards a storage rack and cuffed one of my hands to it.

She then wondered off to the cellar head and back down again showing me an old looking running shoe. "These are my OLD outdoor ones. These have been drenched many times" she said as she put the blind fold on me and then tied the shoe so both my nose and mouth were inhaling the stink.

"I'll try and not be too long" she said as she walked away. I thought I was in total darkness but then the light switched out and I heard the cellar door close and then it was darkness like I'd never experienced. My senses kicked in quickly. The floor felt very cold, the cuff on my wrist felt sore, the shoe on my face smelt bad (not the feet smell I secretly liked but the smell of when wet things don't dry properly) and I was very freaked out at not being able to see a thing in a strange environment. My mind went to spiders and rats before I made myself calm down. I tried to twist it into a bit of downtime to switch off.

Other than occasional muffled talking of passers by through an air vent it was absolute silence. Despite trying to use the time to switch off, Goddess Claire was still all I could think about. Was she enjoying it now she was out, what was she eating or drinking, how will she be when she gets home, I wonder how far she had run in the shoes tied to my face. I'd become obsessed when I initially didn't know if I would resent her.

I had no concept of time but it felt like hours had passed. I'd been uncomfortable, cold, hungry and now needed to pee but it hadn't been as bad as it looked upon my initial fears. Whenever I was getting worked up I thought about how much Goddess Claire would get a kick knowing I'm waiting like this, dependant on her to release me.

Then I heard the door open, the flick of the switch and slight lessening of the blackness. Footsteps approached and stopped short of me. There were a few prods of me from a boot but no signal of identification. My mind started to race. What if it wasn't her? What if her husband was back? Or she brought somebody else to torment me.

The footsteps came around me and stopped in front of my head. I felt the shoelace being untied and the shoe was thrown from my face. I then smelt that sweet familiar perfume and was so glad.

The blindfold was then pushed up from my eyes as Goddess Claire was looking at me. She had a happy but deviant look in her eyes. I could also tell she'd enjoyed some alcoholic drinks.

"How has your evening been?" She asked.

"Good thank you Goddess, how was yours?"was my weak answer. She then went on to explain in detail the lovely tapas they had enjoyed, the wine and the cocktails. She then added "I had to leave because the more I drank the more I was dying to tell Lucy I had a slave at home to do whatever I wanted. I'm not sure how she would have processed that but I kept thinking about her coming back and us both using you. Me teaching her how to dominate an object like you. I guess I just have to use you all to myself. Boots!."

I began licking the tops of her leather boots. She then turned around and put her toe to the ground for me to clean the bottom of her right boot. It was pretty dusty, some no doubt from the cellar with a few bits of mud on the block heel. As soon as my tongue pressed the groove of her boot she proceeded to tell me how the ladies toilets aren't as clean as I'd imagine. It didn't deter me as I pressed ahead and got the boot clean. As always her other boot got the same attention before she removed it from my reach and turned around.

She was digging in her clutch bag and pulled out her cigarettes and lighter. I wasn't thrilled at the prospect but knew she missed them when she has a drink. She lit it up, took a big drag, bent down and blew the smoke in my face. After a few more drags she flicked the end of the cigarette on the floor and gestured for me to clean it up. I tried to suck it up to avoid licking the old mucky floor and largely managed too. This was repeated several times and my technique clearly didn't sit as she spat on the floor, flicked fresh ash in the spit and told me to lick it all up. I did as was told despite the spit spreading which made me lick a larger area of the dusty old floor.

She then took a few final drags, assessed the cigarette, dropped it on the floor in front of me, stood and ground it into the floor under her right boot. The boot was then raised to my head with the cigarette butt still attached to her boot. I took it into my mouth and licked at the boot to remove any trace of ash and tobacco. Her boot then whipped around my head and pushed me down to remove trace from the floor too. She had me strongly licking the black smeared mark whilst the butt remained at the back of my mouth. She then knelt and yanked my head up to show my mouth.

"Tongue out" she demanded as she inspected. "Now chew" was the new order as she was back in her bag. "Open" was followed by numerous photos been taken of my mouth. She then photographed her spit landing on my filthy tongue before I was permitted to swallow.

She then ordered me up to my hands and knees, sat on my back, pulled my head back and took a selfie of us both. It was shown to me and I'd forgotten I had slave written on my head. I looked pathetic.

"Right, there's a challenge for you now" She said removing her leather belt from her skirt. "You lie back flat on the floor and I am gonna hit you with this ten times. You are permitted to make one noise. After that, one noise equals an extra hour down here in the darkness. Another noise will be two hours. Another will be 3 and at that point there's a risk I'll be asleep so you'll be down here for the night. Be a man and take it silently and we'll get you upstairs for some food and fun. I'll go easy on your arse as you will have your daily paddling later. Understand?"

Yes Goddess Claire was my answer as I got back on my front and tilted my head away so I couldn't see. She walked around me, trailed the bell slowly up my left leg and then it lifted and thrashed down on the back of my thigh with a lot of force. A Jolt and the beginning of a noise was stopped at the back of my throat. Stroke 2 and 3 were in the same area and despite the pain I stayed silent. This obviously brought a change of tack as 4, 5 and 6 crashed down across my back. 7 was vertical between my shoulder blades and 8 was on my arse. There was then a long pause before 9 smacked my left foot with everything she had.

"It looks like you've passed the test" she said as the belt trailed around my ass before been brought up firmly to my balls. My knees shot underneath me and raised me up and the pain was instant. Somehow I still didn't say a word. She walked round to my face, grabbed my cheek and said "poor thing. Let's get you untied and warm."

12