Humiliation Punishment Pt. 04c

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was semi patronising and semi caring. The belting had warmed me but I was glad to be getting away from the solid concrete floor. Once unfastened I was told to crawl after her was not pleasant.

I followed her in to the kitchen where she turned and looked at me. "Your must be hungry but first things first, I need a drink. I best finish that Prosecco from earlier. Pour me a glass of that and then at the bottom of the freezer there's some old weight watchers pasta meal. Heat that up for yourself."

It wasn't billed as delicious but I was really hungry and pasta sounded great. Once it was ready I was told to pour it in my dog bowl and give it a minute. Rarely she didn't do anything to it but had me on all fours waiting. She then sat on the small of my back and lifted her feet up onto my shoulders to watch me eat.

I managed with her weight quite comfortably and once I had permission to tuck in I began devouring the tomato pasta. Her feet would sometimes stray to the back of my head and apply a little pressure but overall she seemed to just enjoy me eating like a dog underneath her whilst she sipped her drink.

"What do you say?" I thanked her for the delicious pasta. "You should think yourself lucky, I nearly got you a tin of dog food, but I didn't want to entirely break you yet! Although you still do have two punishments."

My newly fed stomach turned as I passed it off as teasing. She headed to the kitchen, I heard a run of water as she asked to look at my face. She had the dishcloth with visible washing liquid on as she vigorously 'cleaned' my mouth making sure to get the dish soap inside. "I do look after you, you will need to pay me for all this food and care." With that she threw the cloth to the sink and headed towards the living room whilst beckoning me to follow.

The next half an hour was spent massaging her whilst she sipped her drink, checked her phone and listened to music. She then said she needed the toilet and left me in the living room. She was quite a while up there and when she came down she initially went into the kitchen and I could hear some clanging. When she arrived back she had a new glass, a bottle of red wine and small bag.

She sat everything down on the coffee table and asked "notice anything different?"

I scanned her and she hadn't changed. I then started again from bottom to top and saw a pinned down bulge in her tight skirt. Once she knew I'd seen it she smiled and lifted the skirt as the strapon flew up to attention.

"That's right. It's time to get fucked. I'm gonna add a bit of jeopardy. Let you choose how this goes." She reached into the bag and pulled out a deep heat rub cream. "Option 1 this is your lube." She reached back in and pulled out a normal lube. "Option 2 you get normal lube but this" as she grabbed the dildo "goes in your ass and then in your mouth."

She has a very sinister look on her face as I mulled it over. I was still nowhere near at ease with the strap on inside me and the thought of a deep burning was too much as I opted for option 2.

"You dirty little slut" was the conclusion of my choice. She went into a sideboard and located a sharpie as she swigged on her newly poured red wine. The mix of drinks she'd had seemed to have given her extra swagger and she was enjoying herself.

She wrote on my cheeks, what I later found to be 'A2M here'. On my chest she wrote 'slut' and once I again removed my boxers she wrote 'not in use' on my thigh pointing to my caged cock. Finally she wrote 'property of Goddess Claire' on my back and joked about how she would like to brand me.

I was then told to get on all fours and await the cock that I 'craved' whilst she once again disappeared. She came back into the room with a large thin mirror from the back of a bedroom door was placed against the wall in front of me. "I want you to watch yourself getting fucked. You can also suck that when I tell you" as the dildo she'd previously used on herself was thrown next to me.

"Right then" she said as she started to position herself behind me. She reached for something and said it was lube time whilst she held up the deep heat I'd declined for me to see in the mirror. Seeing my panic she declared "I'm just fucking with you. In more ways than one" as she then squirted lube on my hole and the strapon and then effortlessly she was lined up and pushing inside me.

She'd certainly gained confidence in using it and was pounding me in no time. The alcohol and the power kick of seeing herself drive into me in the mirror seemed to be really exciting her. For me it was a weird mix of seeing myself looking pathetic alongside the discomfort but I also got a kick seeing her power and her occasionally biting her bottom lip. She was in the zone and I was pleased to be part of that in a weird way.

The pummelling carried on for a good while, with Goddess Claire even managing to reach round for her drink and return it without breaking stride. I was then told to grab the dildo and slowly lick the length to practice for the one that was inside me. This appeared to be a distraction as a short while after she put her hand on my balls and quickly and firmly rubbed them all over before wiping her hand on my lower back. The initial cold feeling began to change as I got the smell of deep heat.

I looked up from the dildo to look at her reflection. She waved the tube and explained "The deal was whether to have it on the strapon I never mentioned not applying it elsewhere. Start sucking that cock you have there and focus on that." I did as I told but it didn't help as the heat and then pain started to build on my balls.

I was struggling badly, the thrusting in my ass coinciding with the searing heat was a lot to take. The cream seemed a lot worse and more persistent than the spray I'd endured previously. I was trying to focus on the dildo sucking and was encouraged further as Goddess Claire bent over me putting her hand firmly on the top my head before whispering in my ear "you're such a filthy cunt."

It was clear she was a little drunk, very relaxed, sadistic and horny. "I'm going to stop in 10 seconds and then you're going to clean me up."

With that she did the slowest count down with several normal thrusts followed by an over emphases deep one where she announced the number left. "3..........2..........1" was followed by the most powerful thrust it almost knocked me over and my mouth knocked the dildo flying from my mouth.

She then removed herself from me and stood. "Up on your knees bitch" rung in my ears as I span and raised, my balls still burning. "Time to uphold your end of the deal" she said as she grabbed the back of my head and guided me on to the strapon.

She left me to a slow sucking motion and the taste was obviously very unpleasant to me but I tried to get it done with quickly. I thought my speed was ok but after a while she started to enjoy swinging it into my mouth. She then held my head still, removed it from my mouth, dropped a load of spit on it and informed me to "carry on."

There were numerous more insults informing me I was a dirty cocksucker until eventually the strapon was removed from my mouth with a playful slap on my cheeks. "I'm going to give you something much nicer to take away the taste of your worthless arse" she said as she removed the strapon. She then removed her skirt, tights and knickers.

I was excited at what was to come but then she bent over and removed a small metal jewelled butt plug from herself. She waved it under my nose before telling me to "open" and stuffed it in my mouth. "That tastes much nicer doesn't it?" as I nodded.

Other than my tongue I didn't think anything had been up her butt so I was very surprised but felt this was a purchase specifically for our time and that the booze had given her confidence to try it. It was much prettier and less extreme than the ones I'd been afforded.

I must have looked surprised or disappointed sucking the butt plug as she added "oh you thought you were tasting my pussy? You need to clean that filthy mouth before you earn that right." In truth I want and was turned on she was pushing herself and exploring her own limits.

Once I had cleaned the plug to her satisfaction I was then told to go wash the dildos and plugs properly whilst she went and got changed.

I cleaned them in the bathroom sink with plenty of antibacterial gel and as I had finished she walked into check on me wearing some smart grey pyjama bottoms and one of my band T-shirts from the bag I packed. "I figured you wouldn't mind. I'm gonna step outside for another cigarette. It's dark and the back garden is private so you can have some fresh air too. Come on."

I followed her back downstairs and towards the back door where she slipped on her pink Birkenstocks that she used in the garden. "Lie down on your back beneath the step. Hold these I need to grab my wine" she said, passing me her cigarettes and lighter once I was settled on the hard concrete floor. Thankfully it was a dry and fairly mild evening and it was nice to breathe some fresh air albeit short lived.

Goddess Claire arrived back with a cushion and her wine. She stepped out of the house onto the step and then down onto my stomach, turned to set the cushion down and sat on it all without spilling a drop which whilst under the influence I was quite impressed with. The hard sandals trampling me into the ground was a short shock but nothing I couldn't handle. Once she was settled the wine was on the step next to her, her feet were resting on my chest and she retrieved the cigarettes from me.

"It's nice to get some fresh air isn't it?" She asked just before taking a big drag of her cigarette and blowing the smoke in my face. "Yes Goddess Claire, thank you" was my stock reply. She giggled and sipped her wine. I was once again the receptacle for her ash and was conveniently placed to allow minimal arm movement. She actually seemed so relaxed she switched off from situation almost, mentioning how great the sky looked whilst occasionally using my mouth. It had become 2nd nature to her and she seemed really at ease until the fact she was close to the end of the cigarette gained her attention.

She went to stub it out on the step but then thought about leaving evidence. "Shit, sorry about this. Hold out your hand" which when obeyed she swilled her cheeks and dropped a large amount of spit into it. I twisted my hand to keep it there and then the cigarette was repeatedly dabbed into my pooled hand. The noise was alarming, the actual heat was nowhere near what my balls had felt. She then dropped it and gave my a nudge towards my mouth. I poured and slurped the mixture in and despite feeling repulsed I kept it there for her to see.

I was told to "Keep it there for a while" as she stood, glass in hand and stepped into the kitchen. The door closed, I heard the key lock the door and the kitchen light went off. I was left out with an horrendous mouth full of spit and the contents of an ashtray wondering if I was here for the night. My mind was racing until the light came back on and the door opened.

"You didn't think I would leave you out here all night did you? If I was going to leave you outside all night I'd conceal you somewhere like the shed or rather the wheelie bin." She stood on me to get passed me and wondered around the garden with her wine.

I couldn't see what she was doing but when she finally reappeared she announced "oops I accidentally tread in the soil area at the bottom" as one foot stepped on my chest and the bottom of the other pink Birkenstock was presented near my mouth. With a nod I was told I "best swallow" what was already in my mouth before cleaning her soles. I did as I was told and licked away at the well worn sandals to please her.

She had that mixed look of power and disgust again but manoeuvred her foot so I got every bit. It was in no way muddy due to the dry weather but there was a constant feeling of dried dust and small fragments of soil dropping into my mouth. Once I indicated it was clean she slid her foot out of it and told me to pass it her to inspect.

We were pretty well illuminated by the kitchen light and she nodded it was clean before dropping it on me, slipping her foot back in it and presenting her other foot. Her balance was impeccable despite the drink and once I'd passed the second inspection I was told to go indoors.

She slipped off her shoes and got me to lick the toe area which again was very salty. I knew they were old but the toe indents drove that home. She looked at me and laughed at the perfect shoe mark left on my chest. I was then instructed to go and clean up, including my mouth but leave the writing as it was amusing.

By the time I returned she was laid on the sofa. "If your mouth is clean, you can put it to good use, make me cum." I removed her bottoms and got straight to work licking her pussy. I was confident I knew what she liked by now and had her making pleasured noises in no time. A couple of times I got her close and she pulled herself away from me to pause. She then pushed my head away and told me to remove my boxers and lie on the floor.

She then squated over my caged cock and began pleasing herself with the dildo I was previously sucking. She would occasionally remove the dildo and rub her wet pussy over my pathetic looking cock which was desperate to rise. I was shocked she was even touching me but I could tell she deemed my torment worth it.

This went on for around 15 minutes until she removed the dildo, stuffed it in my mouth and vigorously started to rub her clit. Within seconds she squirted on my cock. Her warm ejaculate again driving my cock into the cruel cage.

Once she had settled she removed the dildo from my mouth, rubbed her ejaculate and put her fingers into my mouth. She then sat on my chest looking into my eyes. She smiled at me before surprising me with a hard slap to my left cheek. "I said for you to make me cum and I had to do it myself. That's another punishment." I felt hard done by because I knew I could have if given the chance.

She then left my chest got on all fours and told me to clean her arsehole. I derived straight in to her slightly moist hole. She had gotten hot whilst fucking herself and has previously had the plug in so wanted the freshen up. Once I had done a good enough job she removed herself.

"Right I best get some sleep shortly, come on let's go up." Once we arrived at the bathroom Goddess Claire said "I don't think you'll brush your teeth tonight, you can enjoy my taste longer as she went to work on her teeth. She then grabbed her worn knickers from the wash tub, sat on the toilet and began to pee. She located the gusset then pushed then between her legs into the stream. Once removed I was told to open my mouth and they were shoved in. "They can come out in the morning. I was then given a straight forward 10 whacks of my arse before clambering into my makeshift floor bed.

Goddess Claire got in bed uttered the words "goodnight piss breath" and with the the lamp shut out another

if you enjoyed this story please rate or leave a comment so I know whether to continue

12