Humiliation Training Lesson Ch. 01

Story Info
Sarah's first humiliation training.
1.3k words
3.86
38.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah's owners decided to take her on a trip to the store. They chose a nice sun dress for her to wear. Panties were not allowed on this trip, neither were shoes. Sarah was told to have a shower and then put on the dress that was provided. She was used to them telling her what to wear and when to wear nothing. When she stepped out of the room in nothing but the dress, her Master put a blindfold over her eyes and her Mistress pulled her hands behind her securing her wrists in leather cuffs. She was given carsick medication to make sure she did not get sick and to disorient her a little so she couldn't anticipate where they were going. They drove around to find a store she was unfamiliar with. When she got out of the car, she had no idea where she was. Her Master pushed her up against the car, startling her, and grabbed her by the throat to go through today's rules.

You may not speak. You will have one chance to stop what is going on and have a private word with your owners. You will have a piece of fabric in your hand. If you drop it, that is our signal that you need something. You will only get one chance so make sure it is worth it.

While we are in the store, you will stay 3 paces behind us. Do not get any closer or farther away. When you are walking, your eyes should be downcast.

When your owners stop, you drop to your knees with your eyes on your master and await directions. Do not move unless you are told to do so.

You will comply and/or allow any action your Master deems safe. Your physical and mental safety are the responsibility of your Master, not you. Your Master will immediately stop any unsafe action. Remember to drop your fabric if you need to.

Master let go of Sarah's throat, gently kissed her cheek, and removed her blindfold. A wide-eyed Sarah looked around to try to determine where she was. Master asked her if she understood the rules. Sarah nodded. Her owners then led the way into the store. When they stopped to get a cart, Sarah immediately dropped. She was careful to kneel and sit back on her feet like she had been trained to do. Master reached around behind Sarah and put the piece of fabric into her cuffed hands. He told Sarah to get up and follow. They shopped like normal, remembering to tell Sarah to get up and follow every time they moved on through the store. The cashier noticed this and was intrigued by their progression. She watched when she could see them and didn't interfere.

Master noticed a man who was also shopping taking an interest. Her owners moved to the middle of the aisle and stopped, dropping Sarah to her knees. Master told her to stay there and be good. Her owners walked to the end of the aisle and turned the corner, moving out of her sight. The man came down one side of the aisle, pretending to shop. He kept glancing at her to see if she was going to move. He went back down the other side in the same manner. When she didn't move, he set his basket down and approached her. Sarah held very still and looked up at the man. It seemed like he had been standing there forever when he finally spoke. He asked her what she was doing. Sarah looked past him in the direction her owners went and then back at him but, since she wasn't allowed to speak, she didn't reply. He squatted down in front of her to get a better look at her face. The man looked up as he saw her owners come around the other end of the aisle behind Sarah.

Master nodded at him so he turned his focus back on her. He reached out and tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear. Sarah's eyes dropped to the floor as she felt the heat in her body build. Her face flushed as she fought the need to pull away from this stranger and hide. She could feel his eyes on her. The intensity bored into her. He gently lifted her chin and her eyes moved back up to meet his. He ran his fingers across her collarbone and down her arm to the point where it disappeared behind her. He stood up and pulled her to her feet by the arm. He looked past her to see her owners still watching. When they made no motion to stop him, he kissed her. He pulled her into an embrace, revealing to him that she didn't appear to have on a bra or panties. He found her nipples through the fabric and pulled on them. He reached his mouth down and sucked and nibbles on her nipples through her dress.

Sarah's eyes darted around the store to see if anyone could see what was going on. Her eyes landed on the cashier who was watching. She closed her eyes and a new wave of heat came over her knowing that not one, but two strangers were getting enjoyment from her predicament. When the man pulled his face away from her nipples, there were obvious wet spots on the front of her dress with her nipples poking through the center. He smiled at his handy work. He reached down and pulled on her nipples so they would stay hard under the wet spots. He looked past her at her owners.

Master smiled at him. He wondered if she had enjoyed being on display. He stood with his body close to hers and pulled up the front of her dress to her pussy and ran his other hand between her legs. He was pleased to find that she was wet. He looked her in the eye as he dropped the front of her dress and brought his fingers to his lips to taste her. He looked up at her Master and smiled. Her owners approached. They stopped right behind her. Sarah dropped immediately to the floor figuring it was her owners. He simply gave a nod to the man and told her to follow as they made their way to the check out lane.

At the register sarah was on her kneeling on the floor. The cashier asked if Sarah could stand so she could look at her close up. Master told her to stand. The cashier smiled at the wet spots on her dress over her nipples. She reached out and played with each one so they stood out against her wet dress again. She reached under the register and grabbed her water. Slowly she poured her water down the front of Sarah's dress. Since her dress was mostly white, you could now see her body right through it. Since her hands were cuffed behind her, the dress pressed in on her tits and clung to the front of her body. She pulled Sarah close to her for a kiss. At the same time she reached between Sarah's legs and fingered her pussy. Sarah melted at her touch. The humiliation of her situation and the cashier stroking her pussy was almost too much for her. Just as quickly as it began, the cashier pulled away. She used the front of Sarah's dress to clean her fingers. The cashier took a step back and looked satisfied. She rang up their items and they went on their way. At the car, Sarah's blindfold went back on. Master took the cloth out of her hand and told her what a good girl she was. She was placed in the back seat for Mistress to play with on the way home.