Humiliation Weekend Pt. 01: Jason and Meg

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Indeed, who could do it better? Jason, along with everyone else, got closer to watch the show, to see inside his sister's body. First, Dr. Holt massaged Meg's breasts, paying particular attention to her cute nipples, Meg began to squirm at the light touch from Elizabeth. The doctor looked at Meg and their eyes met. Meg couldn't believe this woman was touching and taunting her nips. Soon, the doctor moved down to Meg's most intimate parts and gently pushed down on her swee pussy. She then put the girl's feet up in the stirrups, opening the Meg's private areas wide, for all to see and admire. Meg first felt embarrassed that her mom, aunt, cousin, and brother saw her this way. But embarrassment soon turned to contentment that not only was her family seeing her spread wide open, but they were enjoying it and commenting how pretty everything was.

The good doctor gently pulled Meg's pubic hairs to the side and opened her labia as the doctor pointed to and named all Meg's secret vaginal elements. Justin was enraptured as the doctor pointed and named every part. Meg was almost in tears - happy tears - at the fact that her brother was seeing her this way. After all, she had seen his private sex parts and he deserved to see hers. Soon, Meg turned over so everyone could feast on her butt. Elizabeth then put a pillow under Meg's vagina, pushing her ass up so that Jason could study his sister's vagina and butt crack. Then the doctor spread Meg's butt cheeks so that the boy could observe his sister's butt hole. What an education this boy was receiving.

But finally, it was Jason's turn. Sally announced that she wanted the honor of undressing her son, greatly disappointing George who had just returned from work and would have enjoyed the honor. And Jason realized that while he was nervous, if he had his choice, he would want his mommy to be the one to strip him and to admire his nudity. When Sally pulled down Jason's boxers, she made sure that he knew that she was lovingly staring at his cock and balls.

Dr. Bolt began massaging Jason's smooth chest, his sides, stomach and legs and then she spread his legs and placed his feet in the stirrups. Now Jason knew his private area of his body was wide open for everyone to see. She gave the small audience a moment to soak in the sight and then she began to massage the Jason's delicate balls, rolling them around in her hand. She massaged his perineum and butt crack, eliciting an audible gasp from the boy when her fingers rested on his butt hole. Meg and Joan, not to mention Jonathan, were enjoying the sight and the discomfort of Jason, but his mom was positively electrified by the sight. Oh, how she wanted to massage her son's sexual parts.

Finally, it was time for the unnecessary prostate exam. Jason groaned when ordered to turn over and get on his knees with his elbows on the table by his chest. He didn't know that a prostate exam wasn't needed for a young man his age; all he knew was that his family could now see, close up, his butt crack wide open, showing his anus, and his balls freely swaying between his thighs. Now he felt humiliated and mom noticed. She got up and whispered to her son "We love you, son, and Meg and I show that love by loving your body, and knowing all of it."

The sight of Jason's balls swinging to and fro in his hairless scrotum was a much admired sight, especially to George. He became fully erect when he saw the doctor put gel on her finger and gently moisten Jason's pulsating anus and then push her finger deep into the boy's rectum. When the doctor pulled her finger from deep inside the young man's anal canal, the session drew to a close, with resounding applause.

Jason gave a slight bow as he was clearly getting used to being nude and seen.

Volleyball was the game everyone seemed to enjoy. Jason, Sally, Sharon, Joan were one team, Doris, Karen, Paula, and Meg were on the other, and Bess sat and watched and sometimes refereed. Everyone was dressed except Meg and Jason. Watching Meg's bosoms flop around with each jump, and seeing her vagina open wide when her legs spread out was a special treat for all the ladies, not to mention Meg's brother. Doris, Karen and Paula got to pat their teammate on the ass, and sometimes were able to touch other intimate areas, however briefly. Watching Jason play also was captivating for everyone, including Jonathan. His teammates missed no chance to pat him on his smooth ass or give a quick pull on his penis.

While Meg and Jason seemed to ignore their nakedness, the moms certainly did not. They were enjoying watching the two prance and jump around. Bess and Sally especially liked aching the men's cock and balls flop every which way. Sharon, however, really focused on the body of her niece Meg. Indeed, the poor woman realized that she had been repressing her lesbian inclinations for years. What foolishness - she felt more alive and excited watching her naked niece bounce around than watching anything else.

When the game finished, Jason and Jonathan were ordered to Jonathan' room to shower, and Meg and Joan headed to Bess's room to do the same. While Meg was in the shower, Joan, waiting her turn, began talking.

"Meg," she began, "your brother is quite the looker. I think his balls and cock are very cute."

"Not to mention his ass," Meg laughed.

"My, oh, my," Joan said. "Do I smell incest?"

"Hold on there," Meg said laughing. "I can't help it. Jason and I have always been very close since dad died. We always kiss and hug. But I never really thought of him sexually."

"Well," Joan said, "I would like to explore his body - using my lips and tongue."

"Hold that thought," Meg said. "Just picturing that excites me. Speaking of incest - watch out for your mother. She seems more interested in me than Jason. I bet she would be interested in her beautiful daughter."

"I know," Joan said. "I will have to work that out after today. By the way, Jonathan told me that the next event is a massage and that the mothers will be massaging their children. When it comes time to massage Jason, why don't you volunteer to help your mother. Who knows what will happen."

"Now that is a great idea," Meg said with excited anticipation.

Jonathan had to go back to work and once he left, Bess had one massage table set up in the common room and said "Well everyone, today Jason and Meg are going to get the best massage ever. The surprise here is that you two will be given a loving massage from your mother. Jason, you can just sit with Doris, Karen, and Paula and watch." Soon, Sally was standing over the nude body of Meg.. We see Sally massaging her daughter's soft breasts, tweaking her small, brown nipples. Poor Meg is softly moaning at her mom's touch and when Sally headed to her pubic mound, Meg groaned in anticipation of what was to come and Jason, who was right there watching the whole process, hoping to again see his sister's innermost love hole.

Sally carefully inserts her finger into her daughter's most intimate area and leans down to kiss her pubic hair. Soon her finger comes out of Meg's vagina and her tongue goes in. Deep, deep inside her daughters sex goes mommy's tongue. Meg soon is jerking this way and that responding to what mommy's tongue is doing.

Experiencing the greatest orgasmic feeling she had ever felt, Meg soon explodes her sweet juices all over the table and all over her mother's face. It was, and always would be, the most intense sexual experience dear Meg would ever have. Some future experiences might be as intense, but never more intense as it was her mommy's tongue, not some man's tongue doing the stimulation.

This time, aunt Sharon received the honor of disrobing her nephew, and who made a point to look closely at his genitals and then to lightly kiss his ball sack. Jason quickly got up on the table before he sprang an erection.

Meg had been granted permission, over Jason's objections, to aid mother in this massage. With mom and sister working, there were four hands and every inch of Jason's smooth body was touched and fondled. There would be no secrets from the family for this boy. As the youngest person (along with his twin sister) in the room and the only one with a penis and two testicles, the boy got the full treatment. Mom even pulled his scrotum taut so that the wrinkled folds could open up to the touch of her tongue.

Then Joan was called in to hold Jason's ankles high and back so that his entire private area was opened up, exposing his cute anus for all to see. Sally got right down between his legs, looked right at her son's asshole and proceeded to lick and suck every inch of his smooth, hairless butt crack. Jason, who was already practically screaming and bucking at mother's touch, basically lost control physically and emotionally when he saw mommy's tongue go deep into his rectum. The sensation of her tongue, and the knowledge that it was his mother's tongue, overwhelmed him. Then he saw his sister's tongue enter into his most intimate and private area. He could feel her tongue massaging his rectal canal.

Before he could pass out, Mom had his legs brought down so all could see Jason's fully erect, his penis pulsating. Afraid he might cum without being touched, Meg was ordered to suck her brother's penis, making sure to lick its crown. Mom got down and sucked and massaged her son's precious balls, while Sharon inserted a finger into her nephew's smooth rectum. Attacked on all fronts, the young man gave in and announced he was going to cum. Meg, who wanted to see how much and how far a young man could ejaculate, released her brother's cock from her mouth and then stroked him vigorously. She just wanted to know how much cum and semen her twin brother's balls could create. What loving sister wouldn't want to know that? The answer was that massive amounts of cum splattered on the boy's chest and face. Meg counted seven long spurts coming out her brother's cute slit. It seems like a lot but, friends, when you mommy and sister are fondling and blowing the crap out of you, and your cousin was fucking your ass, well...you are going to create a lot of cum.

Exhausted, Jason lay on the table as his mom and sister cleaned all his cum off his body and gently cleaned his cock and balls. Embarrassed? Yes. But such feelings were overcome with the sweet touch of mom and sis on his body and on his delectable penis and testicles. The love he felt for his mom and sis was overpowering and when they were finished, he kissed them both. Meg, who still was naked returned the kiss and Jason, to show his love for her, gently, without entering, massaged her pubic mound. The others left the room to these three. Mom, still clothed, hugged both together and a special bond between the three was sealed forever.

The day ended with dinner. Jason was supposed to do jumping jacks while nude for losing the wrestling match. But everyone forgot at the time, so the consequence was changed to requiring Jason to remain naked during the dinner and for the rest of the evening until morning when they all would return home.. Jason ended up sitting between his mom and sis, and each, at one time or another, had cause to rest their hand on the boy's genitals. Despite this attention, Jason never got a hard-on - perhaps he was just exhausted from the day's activities.

While Sally and Sharon and their children were staying the night at Bess's house, Doris, Karen, and Paula would be leaving. Before they left, they asked Bess if the three of them could say 'goodbye' to Jason - privately. Once the three ladies were in the den with the naked Jason, they asked him if he could just stand there for a minute. In that minute, the three ladies smelled, licked and explored the delighted young man. Doris loved asses and so she paid special attention to Jason's butt crack and anus. Karen loved testicles and she massaged the young balls with her hand and her mouth. And Paula loved semen, so she sucked off the young man's's robust penis and drank enough of Jason's protein to last her a week. Perfect end of the day for the three ladies and considered the forgiveness of Sally's loan well worth the money.

Also, Jason was conflicted. That night, while laying in bed, he thought how he felt somewhat shameful- being naked in front of family and friends. But he also liked being naked, especially among family and friends. And he had come to the realization that he liked being on stage, liked other people seeing him naked and admiring his body.

Meg was less conflicted. She thoroughly loved the day, especially mom's message. She found she loved having her mommy admire and manipulate her sexual parts. And having her twin brother practically drool while feasting on her nude body gave her chills. And seeing him naked was as exciting as it was educational.

Sally felt shame that she did not feel guilty seeing and touching her two adult children. She enjoyed every second. She would never have sex with her children but she did fondle them intimately. It was still incest but she prefer to call the fondling a way to show the twins how much she loved them. And, that is exactly how her children, now young adults felt about it. And that bond they created after the massage grew stronger, and would continue to grow stronger later in the evening when all three were going to bed.

Mom and Meg came into Jason's room and sat on his bed. "Well, Jason dear," mom said, "I hope you are naked under the covers since we are close to retiring the debt."

"I am," Jason said smiling, "but why can't Meg get naked, too?"

"No reason," his sister replied. She slipped off her nightgown, pulled down her panties and displayed herself to her brother and mother completely naked.

"Now that is done," mom laughed, "how do you feel about today?"

"Embarrassing," said Jason. "I mean, you and Meg saw me naked, and you touched me. You can understand why I might be slightly embarrassed."

"We did a lot more than that," Meg said. "We fondled you, got you hard, and pulled your cum right out of your balls."

"It was embarrassing," the boy said with a sly smile, "but I did like it."

"Here is the thing," mom continued. "We both now know every inch of your body and have kissed and licked it, and so on. Was it pleasurable for us? God, yes. And it was pleasurable for you and me when we did the same thing to dear Meg, right?"

"Oh ya!" said Jason, as his sister acknowledged how great it was for her, too.

"But here is the thing, Sally said. "I love you both for the person you are and not just for your body. And you love each other for who you each are, and not just the body."

"But I never got to do to Meg what she and you did to me," Jason complained.

The words were no sooner out of his mouth then Meg pulled down the covers, grabbed her brother by his balls and pulled him out of the bed. She went to the bed and opened her legs wide so that her vagina was visible and open. Jason took the hint and got on his knees between his sister's legs and proceed to engulf his face in the wonder of her sex. He kissed her butt crack and feasted on his sister's anus. He inserted his finger and then his tongue deep inside his sister's sweet vagina. The poor girl soon was bucking and jerking.

Mother was not idle while her son ravenously explored her daughter's sex. Jason had assumed a position that left his smooth ass sticking high and out. Seeing her son's balls dangling and jumping in his scrotum, she grabbed Jason's testicles and stuck her finger deep inside her son's rectum. The end result of all this? Meg came all over the bed and Jason came all over Meg. It took a while to clean everything up but the act was well worth the cleanup.

Her two children were resting on the bed next to each other, utterly spent, and Mom, sitting on the bed asked each "What was your favorite part of the day?"

"Mom," said Meg,"that was when you were massaging me. I could hardly stand it because of what you were doing to me."

"Sweetie," Sally said to her daughter, "I enjoyed doing it more than you enjoyed receiving it. Jason - your favorite?"

"I can't say - I enjoyed everything."

"If I could guess," Sally offered, "a high point for you was when I kissed your cute little anus - you have a great asshole, my boy."

"I would be interested in trying that," said Meg. "I sure enjoyed it just now when you licked my butt. So, turn over, Jason."

So Meg got to sucked the crap out of her brother's ass and when finished with that, she flipped him over and got down between his legs and sucked his balls and stroked his cock. Mom worked on his nipples and pubic hairs. Then Meg suddenly jammed her middle finger deep into her brother's rectum, and with that, the boy exploded and ejaculated his cum into his sister's mouth. A perfect end to a perfect day.

12