My Mother the Cum Whore Pt. 01

Story Info
A trip with her son leaves her belly full.
4k words
4.24
157.2k
274

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmansd
rmansd
238 Followers

"I'm already getting ready mom!" Robby yelled from his room.

"Well hurry up, the Uber's going to be here in like 5 minutes." Kara shouted back.

Robby, 19 was home after his first year of college. His mother Kara, 37 decided it would be nice for them to spend some quality time together before he goes back to school which was out of state.

Kara became pregnant with Robby right after she turned 18 and 2 months before she gave birth, the deadbeat father bailed out on her. Aside from a few short term boyfriends, it's always just been them two for Robby's whole life.

"Why did you want us to go camping anyways Mom?" Robby asked.

"Well, I thought since you're home from school maybe we can do an outdoorsy slash manly type activity. I know you haven't got to experience much of that growing up and why not start now?" Kara replied.

Kara felt quite guilty for raising Robby without a father figure around to help. She tried dating but working long hours at the hospital and consistently taking double shifts didn't help her dating life at all. She eventually gave up on dating aside from the random Tinder hookups which didn't last more than two or three meetings at the most.

Aside from working Kara enjoys doing Yoga and working out. If she wasn't at work she was definitely at the Gym. She consistently does squats and glute workouts to enlarge and perk up her ass which was already massive and round. If Kara walked by a man, 9 times out of 10 he would turn around to stare at her butt. She mainly dressed for comfort, always in some sort of yoga pants or skirt if she was trying to feel sexy. This also meant that she only wears thongs as she doesn't want to show any panty lines when she wears yoga pants. She's constantly complimented by men for her slim waist and thick ass which she takes great pride in.

Kara is half Colombian on her mothers side and German and Dutch on her fathers side. She stood about 5'8 and at a healthy 155 pounds, most of which went straight to her nice ass and meaty thighs. She has hazel eyes and full Colombian lips that she got from her mother. She also has long dark brown hair that she always liked to keep in a neat ponytail because she never has time to do anything fancy with it. Kara almost never wears makeup and that's partly due to the fact that she's still drop dead gorgeous without it. If she was going out the most she would do is put on some mascara and trim her eyebrows.

Robby however was the opposite of his mother. Robby was always a smart kid but never really the active or outgoing type. He would tend to stay home and online video games for the majority of the day. It was quite hard for him to make friends growing up. This is partly why Kara decided it was time for him to do some outdoor activity to help him get out of his shell. Kara felt guilty with how his lifestyle had become. Now that they both had some free time she thought it would be a great time to help him and also catch up.

Robby is about 5'6, and 195 pounds. He's never stepped foot in a gym and has also never had a girlfriend or a job. Most people would look at Robby and if he wasn't going to college they would flat out call him a loser. Although that doesn't mean he isn't interested in girls. Robby has always been a horny teen. He went through a huge hentai or cartoon porn phase until he found incest porn. That's when he started to notice how sexy his mom was.

He went from masturbating once a day to his cartoon porn to 2 times a day watching step mom porn or reading incest comics. This is also around the same time when he started to find his moms used thongs after work or the gym in the laundry. He started to sniff his moms panties while masturbating. Robby never came inside the panties as he didn't want to raise any suspicion from his mother. Eventually Robby only thought of his mother Kara when masturbating which grew to 3 to 4 times a day and never jacked off unless he was sniffing her panties as well.

Every afternoon when Robby got home before his mother he would go straight to the dirty laundry in her bathroom. He would always find a thong next to the work clothes she wore the day before. His favorite though were the thongs that were discarded next to her gym yoga pants.

The thongs left next to her gym clothes the day before always had a strong musky yet sweet odor. He would sniff at the wet stains left over and bury his nose into the spots where her pussy and asshole would've been. Kara knew nothing of Robby's daily thong sniffing routine or his growing lust for her body.

"I'm so excited!!" Kara said in the back of the Uber on the way to the airport.

"I'm not.." Robby mumbled under his breath.

"Ahem, excuse me mister?" Kara said in a stern but not serious voice.

"I'm just kidding, I'm excited too Mom." Robby said jokingly.

"This will be good for us Robby, you never go outside anymore and it's my fault. Lets spend some quality time together and have some fun OK baby?" Kara said.

"Of course mom, this is sort of cool I guess." Robby replied.

Little did Kara know, Robby was getting butterfly feelings in his chest not because they were going camping but because he felt like he was going on a vacation with a sexy woman, his mother. Robby became quite excited at the thought of maybe getting to see his mother change or maybe even get to sleep next to each other. He had masturbated to many possible scenarios in the days leading up to this.

Kara looked at her son while he stared out of the window and thought that even though he was out of shape that he was still a handsome young man. Robby mostly looked like his father. Robby's father was a dark skinned Filipino-American officer in the Navy. Kara thought that her sons mixed race background made him look exotic and wondered why he hasn't gotten a girlfriend yet.

When they got on the airplane Kara finally got the courage to ask him about his love life.

"Robby, you don't have to answer if you don't want to and sorry for being so direct but have you got a girlfriend yet?" Kara said in a calm and sweet voice.

"No not yet mom, I guess I haven't really tried to be honest." Robby said with a hint of shame in his voice.

"It's OK Robby, you're still young, there's no rush. Anyways, momma wants to keep you with me as long as I can!" Kara said while pulling him in for a tight hug.

Kara doesn't have large breasts at all, but they are a nice and perky B cup. Robby felt her nipple through her shirt brush against his bare arm as she didn't wear bras. Robby tried his best to hide the fact that he felt it and leaned in to hug her back.

"Thanks mom, gosh you're so corny sometimes." Robby said with a chuckle while holding onto his hot mother for a few seconds.

Time on the plane went by quickly and before they knew it the pilot was announcing "Welcome to Sacramento" on the speaker in the airplane.

"We're here already?" Robby said waking up from a nap.

Robby felt a pressure on his thigh, it was his mother sleeping on his leg right next to where his penis was. His cock had gotten rock hard during his sleep. Robby looked down and could see the outline of his cock through his sweatpants. Robby had an average cock, only about 5.75 inches and normal girth. What made him not wake his mother up right away though was that she was laying right on top of the side of it. His rock hard cock was so close to his mom's head and mouth he imagined for a quick second how it would look like if she got up, pulled his cock out and started sucking him right there.

A quick second later Robby snapped out of it while trying to hide his boner.

"Mom, we're here." Robby said while trying to wake his mother.

"Oh cool, that was a nice nap." Kara said while getting up and yawning.

Robby immediately tries to hide his boner by shifting around in his seat.

"Yeah that was a fast ride mom." Robby replied.

Kara noticed her son's erection but didn't want to make it seem obvious to avoid embarrassing him. She thought it was normal since most men get erections while they sleep.

Kara wouldn't ever admit she was attracted to her son but she really thought he was a good looking guy.

"Robby has really grown up. I'm so proud to have such a handsome son. Wait, ew what am I thinking. Stop it Kara." Kara thought to herself.

After grabbing their luggage they went straight to the car rental place.

"Mom why did you book us all the way out here isn't there a closer airport to Lake Tahoe?" Robby asked his mom while in the passenger's seat of the rental car

"Sure, but at least this way we get more time together and can take in the view on the way. Not everything has to be a rush." Kara replied.

Robby pulls out his phone and proceeds to play some mobile games.

"Hey, no, no none of that while on this trip. We are detoxing from social media and video games." Kara said in a stern voice.

"Aw mom, you're so lame. Fine." Robby said reluctantly.

"Trust me, you'll thank me later for it. When I was growing up, oh gosh look at me sounding so old. Anyways, when I was growing up there was no being on the phone 24/7 unless you were attached to the cord at home. We were outside most of the time." Kara said while driving the car.

"Yeah that was like, a long time ago wasn't it?" Robby replied.

"I'm not that old, I'm only 37 dude." Kara said.

"Haha, don't say dude mom it sounds weird." Robby said.

"I can say dude, I'm still young, is dude not hip anymore?" Kara questioned.

"Whatever you say mom." Robby replied.

Robby and his mother finally reach their destination, Lake Tahoe. It was during the winter and them being from Los Angeles they've never seen snow before.

"Oh my gosh it's so beautiful!" Kara said excitedly.

"Its so cold" Robby said shivering while quickly rushing his bags into the tiny cabin they rented.

"Fucking nice." Robby thought to himself. The cabin was basically one gigantic room. A fireplace, one queen sized bed, a couch, kitchen table and stove.

"We can get real cozy here." Robby thought.

"I thought we were going camping? This is a cabin." Robby asks his mom.

"Oh my gosh, the AirBnB pictures were a total lie! I'm going to give a bad review, I'm so sorry hun." Kara says in a angry tone.

"It's fine mom, I like it. It's real cozy. I like this better than if we went camping anyways." Robby said

"Really? Well alright I won't complain but the review definitely won't be good." Kara said.

"Wait, where is the shower?" Kara said concerned.

"Found it mom, here's the bathtub." Robby said, while finding the bathtub that was hidden behind the couch.

"Well that's great. How are we supposed to bathe? In front of each other?" Kara said upset.

"It's alright mom I'll just look away" Robby said trying to calm her down.

Something suddenly came over Robby. He was staring at his mother and realized how badly he wanted her. Her cheeks were getting red from becoming upset and how badly he wanted to kiss her, lick her and taste her. This may have been a moment of stupidity or just of pure lust but this was his only chance.

"Or not." He said

"What do you mean or not?" Kara said confused.

"I mean who cares, you used to see me naked all the time and anyways it's just us out here nobody will know." Robby said with his voice shaking.

"You little perv you just wanna see your momma naked don't you?" Kara said jokingly.

"Maybe." Robby boldly replied.

"What Robby?" Kara said stunned.

"Robby if you're joking please say so now because you're acting weird." Kara said firmly.

"I'm not joking mom." Robby said with his voice trembling and tears starting to form in his eyes.

"You're fucking hot and I think about you a lot." Robby said, then fully breaking down into tears.

Robby proceeds to sit down and put his face into his folded arms that are on the kitchen table while sobbing.

"I'm sorry mom, I know I'm just a fucking freak." Robby cries out while crying from embarrassment on the table.

Kara's body language quickly went from defensive to open as she felt quite bad for her son.

"Robby you are not a freak. Don't you ever say that about yourself again do you hear me?" Kara said while going rubbing Robby's back with her hand.

Robby looks up at his mother with tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry mom." He says while lifting his head up to look at her.

"It's OK." She says while staring at her baby boy.

Kara goes in to hug him and kiss him on his forehead but Robby closes his eyes and tilts his head up and their lips touch.

Kara pulls back immediately.

"Robby, I don't know about this I'm sorry." Kara says as she backs up and walks out the door.

A few minutes later and what felt like an eternity for Robby he goes outside to look for his mother to find her on a bench in the front porch.

"Come sit next to me Robby." Kara says while scooching her butt over so that he could sit next to her.

"Are you sure?" Robby asks quietly.

"Yes of course, and before you ask I'm not mad at you." Kara says.

Robby walks over and sits next to his mother.

"Out of curiosity what do you like about me? Well more specifically what do you think is sexy about me?" Kara questions.

"Your ass mom, your face, everything about you is sexy. I never told you this but I'm happy that I never got a new dad. I've always wanted you for myself." Robby says with a tremble in his voice.

"Well, that's news to me and a shock Robby but I want to let you know that I am not mad at you and I need you to understand that this is shocking to me." Kara says while looking at her son.

"I understand mom, so what do we do from here?" Robby asks.

"I don't know, I'm feeling all sorts of emotions right now. I'm super confused myself let me tell you." Kara says in a joking manner to try to diffuse the situation.

With all the confidence and sexual frustration Robby had he had the nerve to ask her, "What did you think about the kiss?"

"The kiss.. It was nice Robby you have your moms thick lips that's for sure." Kara said in a calm and sweet tone.

"Can we do it again Mom?" Robby asked.

"Robby..." Kara gets up from the bench.

"Robby, this is so overwhelming for me. I don't know how to process this. You're a handsome young guy, you could get a girlfriend if you tried. So why choose me?"

With that Robby stands up and wraps his arms around his mothers waist while moving in for a kiss. This time she does not pull away. Their lips meet and make a smacking noise. They meet again and kiss over and over and to Robby's surprise he feels her mouth part and her tongue slither out of her thick lips into his.

During this time Robby's hands went from wrapped around her waist to each hand with a handful of his mom's thick and juicy ass.

With each of their eyes closed their tongues spiraled around each other. Her spit and his spit mixing together in each mouth.

During this time Robby was kneading and spreading her ass cheeks apart through her yoga pants. His cock was already rock hard.

Robby's boldness did not end there; he stopped rubbing her ass and slid his hands up to where the top of her pants were and quickly put his hands down her pants and under her thong strap so he could get a full grab of his mom's bare ass.

He could feel the moistness of her butt hole with the tips of his fingers. During this time he was also grinding his cock into his mothers mound, humping it instinctively.

Kara felt her son spreading her ass cheeks. She felt her pussy lips open and her hole exposed. The thong started to be come wedged in between her pussy lips which turned her on.

"Oh my god, my ass is so spread, hes squeezing me so hard." Kara thought to herself.

"What are we doing, what am I doing with my son?" Kara thought while making out with her only child.

"Why is this making me fucking horny?" Kara thought to herself.

Kara feels Robby's cock rubbing against her through their clothes. She felt her sons primal instincts taking over his body with every grind of his cock tip on her wet pussy.

"Does he really want to fuck his own mother? Does he really want to stick his cock into the sacred place from where he was born? We can't go back if I take this any further." Kara thought as her mind raced.

Kara's body had enough and it decides what it wants to do. She breaks away from their sloppy make out session to pull her son in close to whispers in his ear, "Nobody can ever know about this, you got it?" and then nibbles on his ear lobe and licks the entire length of his neck.

With a sly grin on his face Robby says, "Nobody mom".

Kara grabs Robby by the elastic band of his sweatpants and pulls him inside the cabin.

"You think your mommas hot? I'll fucking show you hot." Kara says and proceeds to throw Robby onto the bed.

Kara rips his sweatpants off to reveal Robby's rock hard cock.

"Is that for mommy?" Kara whispers.

"It's all for you Mommy, oh god." Robby mutters out.

Kara crawls between Robbys legs with her back arched. Her pink thong peeking out of the top of her leggings.

"Mommy wants to suck you baby." Kara whispers to Robby.

With that Kara inhaled Robby's dick from the tip all the way to the base in one motion. Her nose was nestled on his mound while her tongue proceeded to dart around and lick the underside of his entire cock. The tip of her tongue was licking his balls with every thrust.

Kara was an expert cock sucker, all of her Tinder dates ended in her blowing the guy and swallowing their cum.

Kara kept an aggressive pace bouncing her head into his crotch almost violently. She began to start making a "gawk gawk gawk" sound with every head bob.

Robby in response started to thrust his hips slowly. His cock was fully encased in his moms mouth and hitting the back of her throat. There was a huge build up of saliva forming in her mouth and it started to form thick strands.

While this seemed like it was going on for forever, in reality it was only for a minute and Robby was already aching to cum.

"Mom, I'm.." Robby trying to warn his mother about his impending cum shot. Robby began to buck and thrust his cock down his mom's throat like a wild animal.

Kara knew what he was trying to say and not only quickened her pace but grabbed his wrists and pulled him closer to her as he started to try to wiggle away.

Robby was not going to get away and started to shoot his first virgin cum down his mothers throat.

As soon as Kara felt the first rope of cum hit her throat she buried her face into his crotch and squeezed his wrists tight so he could not get away.

Kara has zero gag reflex and more than loved the taste of cum. She would always tell her tinder dates to pull out of her so that she could eat their cum directly from their cocks.

Robby experiencing a sensory overload began to scream and buck violently. All while his mother bobbed on her son's cock with every spurt.

All of Robby's cum went directly down his mothers throat and into her greedy cum eating belly.

After what was 5 to 6 ropes of thick cum Robby's orgasm had ended. He stopped bucking and resisting his mother and her grip loosened on his wrists.

Kara however, never stopped sucking and was nursing on his member gently to try to get every bit of cum out of his cock.

Soon, Robby's cock was fully soft and Kara had sucked him completely dry. She let his cock go with a loud and audible pop with how hard she was sucking him.

Winded, she laid down next to her son with his cock spent. Went over to lay on his arm and told him, "Look." Kara proceeds to open her mouth wide as for Robby to see the back of her throat. "All gone like a good girl." Kara said with a big grin on her face.

Robby was in a complete daze, his erection might've been gone but the wave of chemicals flooding his brain hadn't stopped. He was in pure ecstasy.

"Mom I love you so fucking much." Robby said as he looked at his smiling mother.

rmansd
rmansd
238 Followers
12