Hummingbird

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liam stepped closer to her and stood right in front of her, looking down at her. Then he delicately placed his fingers under her chin and lifted her head towards him.

"How would you like me to treat you?" He murmured.

"I..."

"I can be rough if you like. Call you my dirty slut. But I don't think that's what you want, is it?"

"No." Rye admitted, finally able to say the word for the first time in a sexual context.

"Then what do you want?"

It was strange for Rye to be given the opportunity to lay out all her fantasies for someone who was planning on making them come true.

"I... I like watching myself. In a mirror."

"Go on." He encouraged her, stroking her cheek with his thumb.

"I want you to tease me. Go slow, until I'm begging."

For the first time, Rye saw his stoic mask fall away ever so slightly as he revealed a small grin.

"I have every intention of making you beg." He assured her. "I'll take my time with you, my pet."

Rye couldn't hold back the small gasp that escaped her mouth as he said those words. She realized that this was why she hated dirty talk when it was crass and demeaning. Terms of endearment were what made her wet. Especially said in that tone of voice. There was something extremely sensual about it. And sensuality was always better for her than vulgarity. She liked sex and pleasure to build up slowly.

Liam's grin spread a little more when he noticed her reaction.

"I think I know exactly what you need from me. I'm at your service, darling."

Rye let out a small whimper and had to squeeze her legs shut again. Liam let go of her face and reached for her hands so he could pull her up off the bed. Then he slowly turned her around so that her back was to his chest.

"Much as I enjoy seeing you in this dress, I bet you look ravishing naked." He purred in her ear.

Rye let out a more audible gasp as he bit down gently on her earlobe, trailing his hands up and down her arms. Then she felt his fingers working deftly at the lacings on the back of her dress.

Rye was already so turned on that she didn't even get the chance to feel shy about her nudity when he untied the halter strap's knot at the back of her neck and let the dress fall to the floor. She now wore nothing but lace panties and stripper heels. The hummingbird tattoo sitting on top of her pelvic bone above her left leg was on full display. A rare occurrence, given its placement.

Remaining standing behind her, Liam brought his hands up to her breasts, and fondled them tenderly. Rye sighed, feeling contentment at being touched this way. Not grabbed and slapped, but massaged, worshiped.

"You are absolutely exquisite." His voice vibrated against her ear. "I want to decorate your body with ropes until you are statuesque perfection. Would you like that?"

"Yes."

"And what if I ask to capture that moment, just for myself and for you? Would you allow me to do that?"

Rye realized he was asking permission to take pictures of her in bondage. Her first instinct was to say no again, and she knew that he would respect that. But she remembered her enjoyment of seeing herself in sexual positions. And she knew she would regret not getting the chance to admire his rope skills on her.

"Yes."

"And if I command you to do things for me while we're in this room, will you obey me?"

Rye swallowed nervously. But she would be damned if she didn't take the opportunity to be truly submissive with someone who was actually respectful of her.

"Yes."

"Good. But I'm not sure I like your tone, darling. I think you need to know your place."

He turned her around in his arms and grasped her chin.

"Let's try that again. Will you obey me?"

Rye hesitated for a moment, wondering what would be the best thing to say.

"Yes, sir."

"Hmm, good. But not quite what I had in mind. I know you can do better."

Rye considered what he could possibly want to hear. There was one word she wanted to use, and she hoped he would like it.

"Yes, master."

"Good girl."

Liam let go of her chin and took a step back to look at her. It took everything in her power not to squirm under his piercing gaze. But the way he seemed to be admiring every inch of her body, like a painter picturing how to fill the empty canvas before him, made her feel more beautiful than she ever had.

He reached out to grab her panty straps on her hips, and then slowly began to pull them down. Once they were lowered to her calves, Rye finished taking them off by stepping out of them.

It was difficult not to feel self-conscious about her body now that she was completely bare. But the excitement was much stronger than the shyness.

Her excitement intensified exponentially when Liam picked up the rope and stepped closer to her.

"I'm going to wrap you up and put on display for my enjoyment." He stated. "You will obey my every command."

"Yes, master."

"What is the one word that will grant you power over me?"

"Hummingbird." Rye repeated.

"As long as you don't say that word, you are my pet, my doll, my plaything. You are powerless. Do you understand?"

"Yes, master."

Liam took her hand and led her to the mirrored wall, then stood behind her. Then, he slowly trailed the ropes all over her body, just barely kissing her skin, leaving delicious tingles anywhere they touched.

Even though Rye was hyper aware of every sensation on her skin, she didn't even notice when he actually started wrapping the ropes around her. Liam had made the transition between teasing and wrapping so seamless. And even as he pulled, twisted, and tied knots in the ropes, he continued to let them touch her sensually, not seeming like they were slowly imprisoning her.

She wanted to close her eyes and really enjoy the sensations, but she was utterly fascinated by the meticulous process Liam had begun. He had started with only one length of rope, rather than a bunch, like she had expected, from the few images she had seen of decorative rope bondage. He folded it in half to find the middle, tied a knot to hold the two halves together, leaving a tiny loop at the end, with the two lengths of rope now hanging from it. The he place the rope over Rye's shoulders, resting the knot and loop in the dip of the back of her neck.

And then he began to tie a series of knots along the length of her torso, starting at her clavicle, and ending just above her labia. All the while, he continued to stroke her skin with the rope, or with his hands, and sometimes even his lips.

Rye let out a gasp when he pulled the two rope tails between her legs, making them rub pleasantly on her vulva. Then he dragged them up to the small loop behind her neck and pulled them through, leaving the two tails hanging down her back. She shivered when they tickled her butt cheeks.

From there, Liam separated the two tails and had her turn around to face him so he could lace them through the section between the first two knots. She couldn't see what he was doing now, but she could feel his deft fingers expertly weaving the tails through the double line of rope on the chest.

When he turned her back around to face herself in the mirror, Rye's mouth fell open at the sight of the diamond shape just above her sternum. She realized how beautiful this would look once he was finished and swallowed, her throat constricted by emotion. She had never actually felt beautiful while being tied up. Brent had always made her feel dirty and disgusting. And he had certainly never used such exquisite rope on her. Only metal restraints or ones with velcro. Effective, but rather functional. Nothing like the artwork Liam was currently creating with her body.

With the way he had twisted the tails around the diamond to lock it in place rather than just pulling it and tying it at the back, the tension was consistent, and she felt embraced by the ropes. He did the same at the back, tying it in a way that it was very solid, and wouldn't warp or loosen every time he pulled the rope tails around her body.

The process continued, with Liam turning her around to lace the front part in each section. And every time, there was anticipation at seeing the new diamond appear when he turned her to face the mirror once more.

And whenever he tied a knot in her back, she knew he must have been doing some sort of double knot. She felt a sudden snap every time he pulled the tails apart very suddenly, right before turning her back towards him. And this snap was deliciously provocative. With each snap, she felt more and more gripped by Liam's ropes.

When he turned her towards him one last time, he pulled the ropes apart to form the diamond, and in doing so, pulled her labia apart, making her whimper at the friction she felt.

"Does my pet enjoy that?" Liam purred, giving the rope a bit of a yank, making Rye gasp.

"Yes, master."

When he turned her around, and she was face to face with herself in the mirror, she let out another whimper. The elegantly laced ropes formed such a beautiful pattern on her body, accentuating every part of her. She had always felt self-conscious about her lack of curves, and modest bosom. But Liam had somehow made those traits absolutely gorgeous. All he had done was cover her in rope, and yet, Rye thought she looked more beautiful this way than she ever had naked.

She admired herself with undisguised wonder as Liam finished tying the ropes in the back. Rye had never seen herself this way before. She barely recognized herself. And yet it was unmistakably her, naked and with ropes all over her body.

Liam stroked her arm with the back of his hand.

"Amazing what a bit of rope can do, isn't it?" He murmured.

"Yes, master. Thank you."

"You're welcome, darling." He said, bending his head to kiss her neck.

Rye let her eyes flutter closed as Liam traced a delicate line on her neck and shoulders with his lips. Then she felt more rope sliding against her arms.

"As beautiful as you are, I want to make sure you can't run away while I take pictures of you." He said cryptically.

At this point, all of Rye's fears seemed to have faded away already. She trusted Liam completely. He had even managed to ask if he had been hurting her with the rope while still making it sound like part of the flirtation. She was confidant that she could say 'hummingbird' at any time, and everything would stop.

Liam gently pushed her towards the wall, where three metal hoops were protruding. Then he expertly wrapped her wrists in several strands of ropes, properly distributing the weight. Finally, he had Rye lift her arms so he could pass the ropes through the middle hoop before tying them. She was now on full display, her arms trapped above her head, and her body wrapped in rope.

"Perfect." Liam declared, an artist finished with his masterpiece.

Being naked was one thing. Being naked and wrapped in rope accentuating every dip and curve in her body was another altogether. But all that on top of having her arms tied above her head made her feel ten times more exposed than before. In theory, when she had only been wrapped in rope, she still had the option to cover herself with her hands. But now, that option had been removed.

Rye had to resist squirming and squeezing her legs together to fruitlessly hide herself, unused to being so vulnerable in front of someone, especially a stranger. Nonetheless, Liam narrowed his eyes after a moment, noticing her movements.

"I see my pet is being shy." He stated. "That won't do."

"I'm sorry, master." Rye said, playing her role.

"I know you are, my dear. But I have to be sure you'll stay still."

"I'll stay still, master, I promise."

Liam didn't answer. He fetched more purple rope from his bag, and approached her. He knelt down on the ground and tied some rope to her ankle before dragging it to a metal hoop that was just barely off the ground, directly below the hoop next to the one to which her wrists were tied. Then he did the same with her other ankle, effectively spreading her legs wide open.

Liam had placed her limbs in such a way that it wasn't physically exerting, just enough to expose her. But despite her nakedness, her body felt warm, and she was panting softly.

Liam backed up and admired her from a slight distance so he could see the full extent of his work. He must have been satisfied, because he gave her a tiny smirk and reached for his phone.

Rye stood there, exposed, vulnerable, and so very turned on, as he took pictures of her. He didn't take very many before putting the phone down and approaching her.

When he sank down to his knees once more, Rye thought it was over and that he was untying her ankles. But then he began kissing a trail up her leg, all the way to her inner thigh. She gasped when he planted a soft kiss right at the top of her labia, where his ropes spread out into a diamond shape, framing her pubic hair delicately.

Then he traced the ropes with his lips and tongue, making his way down to her already wet opening. He placed his hands on her hips, gripping her solidly before intensifying the pressure he applied to the inner parts of her pussy with his tongue.

She whimpered as she began to feel the pleasure building up as Liam flicked his tongue on her clitoris, occasionally making long licks along the length of her pussy. A tiny part of her brain that wasn't completely focused on Liam's talented tongue was pointing out how Brent never did that for her. And when she was tied up, it was always about how she couldn't escape what he would do to her in order to take his own pleasure. But now, Liam was doing the same, only he was making sure she couldn't escape what he did to her in order to give her pleasure instead.

Liam dipped his tongue into her wet heat, and she heard him hum in satisfaction as her body spasmed in response.

Rye moaned and every part of her body ached to squirm away from the sensations that were feeling too damn good. But she was trapped. She had to endure the relentless pulses of pleasure that coursed through her core.

She continued moaning and whimpering, bucking her hips uselessly against Liam's face. He had brought his hands down and was using his fingers to push back the ropes between her legs, spreading her labia wide open, giving him full access. And when he pushed two fingers inside her, accelerating the movements of his tongue on her clit, she saw stars.

Rye felt the build up of pressure increase drastically while Liam pumped his fingers in and out of her, using his tongue to keep stimulating her clitoris. She was panting, already completely out of breath, nearly wanting the sensations to stop but feeling too good to say the word.

She shrieked when she felt his fingers fold upwards, pushing against her g-spot. She swore she felt him grin triumphantly against her pussy. He began tapping that spongy area repeatedly, and Rye nearly went insane. She panted hoarsely, hoping this would end, but at the same time, she never wanting it to stop. Even masturbation had never managed to bring her such ecstasy. And Brent had certainly never even come close to managing it.

After a moment, she felt the overwhelming release of pressure in her pelvis. It spread throughout her entire body, causing her to tense up for a few seconds, before going completely slack against her bonds. She was thankful for Liam's skillful techniques with the ropes right then. Otherwise, she would have either collapsed, or would have started to feel her circulation get cut off.

Liam stood up and grasped her chin between his thumb and index finger again.

"You're such a good girl." He purred, before capturing her lips once more.

Rye could taste the lingering sweetness of her own juices on his lips. In fact, she was surprised at how wet his face was. That could only mean that she herself was very wet. And yet Brent had always complained about how dry she was. At least she now knew that Brent was just that bad at it if Liam had managed to get her this wet without a problem.

As she was coming down from her orgasm, and Liam released her face to step away from her, Rye came to a realization. She had spent the entire evening comparing Liam to Brent. Enough was enough. If she wanted to move on from Brent and truly enjoy herself, she needed to think about no one else than Liam.

"You're so good to me, master." Rye murmured breathlessly.

"I am, my dear. And I'm not done with you yet. This was just a taste."

Rye wanted to grin at his double entendre, but she was still playing her role, and had immersed herself too well to be able to break it. And she enjoyed embodying this submissive role. It was everything she ever wanted from this kind of encounter.

Liam took a few more pictures of her, now that she was flushed from pleasure and out of breath, her chest heaving, her mouth open, her eyes closed. When he was done, he stepped closer to her, standing right in front of her. Then, he placed a sweet kiss on her cheek before kneeling to untie her ankles.

Once her legs were free, he even helped her drag them back to a more vertical position. Then he untied her wrists, carefully bringing her arms down in front of her slowly. The amount of care he was already displaying even though they were technically still playing their roles made her feel precious.

While Rye stood there, still wrapped in her rope dress, catching her breath, Liam began unbuttoning his shirt. When he let his shirt fall, revealing his muscular shoulders, Rye was practically salivating.

He took a step towards her, and grabbed her hands, pulling her towards him. Then, he placed her hands on the bulge in his pants, which had been steadily growing. He moved her hands up and down to stroke him.

"Should I reward you for being such a good girl?"

"Yes please, master."

"Do you think you deserve it?"

"Yes, master."

"We'll see about that."

He released her hands and stood there, waiting. Rye was fairly certain what he wanted. So she unbuttoned and unzipped his fly, pushed his underwear down and grasped his erection in her hands. He sighed in contentment, but still kept his eyes firmly locked into hers.

She began to stroke him, slowly at first. She ran her palms up and down his length, teasing the tip with her thumb, massaging his balls with her hands. Then, without breaking eye contact, Rye slowly sank down to her knees in front of him.

She started by giving his shaft a long lick from balls to tip, before wrapping her lips around the glans. She bobbed her head and hollowed her cheeks, while continuing to flick her tongue against his tip.

Liam groaned and she saw his eyes close. She concentrated on her task, determined to give him the same pleasure he had given her. But before she could even intensify her sucking, he suddenly stopped her, pulling her head back.

"I wouldn't want to deprive you of the chance to have my cock inside your pussy, darling."

He helped her to her feet, and began to untie the ropes still artfully wrapped and tied around her body. He went about it much more quickly this time, and yet he still managed to brush the ropes along her skin just enough to make her shiver in anticipation of what he would do next.

"I think I can get some more use out of this rope. Would you like to be my doll once again?"

"Yes, master."

His sly grin briefly reappeared, and then he had her turn around to face the mirror again, while he worked his magic behind her. She watched his reflection as he slowly kissed his way up her arm and towards her neck, his handful of rope following along. When he reached her earlobe, giving it a little nibble, he caught her eye in the mirror and winked at her. Rye's mouth parted and a whimper nearly escaped.

She couldn't hold back her gasp, however, when he put the rope between his teeth and wrapped his large hands around her biceps. Then he had her fold her elbows and brought her arms to the back. Once she was in position, he took the rope out his mouth and began his ritualistic process of tying the rope around her arms and chest, keeping her arms locked in place in her back.